Mother and Son

Story Info
Dad leaves mom for a younger woman.
4.5k words
4.54
89.6k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

Everything was fine. I had just turned 18 starting my senior year. My older brother and sister in their senior and sophomore years in college respectively.

Mom, a stay-at-home housewife, barely over 40 and Dad, close to 50, a V. P. in a financial management firm.

Big house, luxury cars, a beach condo, only the best, no worries.

So, I guess it was a shock to just about everyone, when word got out, that dad had left mom, for a young 25-year-old sales rep at his firm.

I was the first to know.

I got home from school and when I went into the house I found mom, sitting on the living room sofa, bent forward, head buried in her hands, sobbing. An almost empty bottle of bourbon on the coffee table in front of her. Her long black hair hanging down. She had on a white blouse, a dark blue skirt that was crumpled above her knees, exposing most of her thighs, no stockings, or shoes.

I immediately went over and sat next to her, putting my arm around her trembling shoulders.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"It's your father."

I thought, 'Fuck, dad's been in an accident or he's sick, in the hospital, or...'

So, thinking the worse I tried to assure her, "Mom, I'm sure dad is going to be okay."

She took her head out of her hands and looked at me with her tear-stained face, "What?"

"I said, dad is going to be okay."

She stared at me for a few seconds, then blurted out, "Going to be, okay? Sure, he's going to be fine. The bastard just left me for some young little bitch he works with!"

I took my arm away from her and sat up straight, trying to fathom what she just said.

Dad left mom. Young girl? Work?

"What?"

"You heard me. He came home earlier, packed a couple of suitcases, told me was divorcing me, that the lawyers would be in touch, for me, us, not to worry, he'd make sure we'd be comfortable. That he was in love and that was it. Bye! And out he went. After 25 years."

Again, she sobbed into her hands.

I thought, is dad insane? Mom is beautiful! She's 5.9, about 140, nice "D" sized tits, great legs, a tapered waist. What was dad thinking?"

Mom cried into her hands, "I don't understand? I did anything he wanted. I never cheated on him. I let him do whatever he wanted to do with me in bed. Anything."

I was just staring into space. Her words made my cock stir. 'ANYTHING?'

"What am I going to do? I'm just an old used up woman. No one will want me. I'm going to be so alone. How could he do this?" She looked at me, tears still flowing. "Oh Danny, no one wants me?"

I don't know why or what made me do it, but I put my hands gently on the sides of my mom's head and leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips. I could taste and smell the whiskey on her breath. She pulled away, I pulled her back and kissed her passionately again. This time she returned my kiss.

When I moved back, I said, "I want you mom and so do most my friends, everyone thinks you're hot."

"Danny? We can't. No. I mean..."

I kissed her again before she could finish.

I then looked at her, her eyes searching mine as if she was looking for an answer.

I don't know what came over me, but I wanted her. I wanted my mother. I'd never really thought about her that way. Maybe I had. I did love looking at her. Staring at her when she wore certain outfits. At the beach in her two pieces. Punching my buddies in the arm hard when they would make some lewd comment about her, but silently agreeing with them.

My hands reached out and tried to unbutton her white blouse. She looked down at my fumbling fingers, then back up at me.

"Danny? What are you doing? Stop."

"Used up? I want you mom; my friends want you. Any man would want you. And I'm going to show you."

Then her own words came back to make my desire for her to swell, "I let him do whatever he wanted to do to me in bed. Anything."

Frustrated with her blouse buttons, I grabbed hold of the top of her blouse, just below the collar and yanked it hard, sending buttons flying everywhere and exposing my mother's ample tit filled black bra.

"Danny!" My mom's voice a mixture of shock and disbelief.

I ignored her one-word plea. Wrapping her bra shoulder straps in my fingers, I pulled them down her arms. Her eyes staring up at me with a look of confusion.

Her cleavage made my mother's tits so inviting. I had to see them. I pushed the top of her bra down over her beautiful mounds exposing her nipples and chest to me. I could feel my cock expanding in the confides of my underwear beneath my jeans.

My mother's meekly pleadings of "Danny, don't, please honey, stop." were her only response to stop me. Her arms at her sides, with her hands bracing herself on the sofa. Maybe it was the whiskey or maybe it was something else, but she was letting me strip her.

I examined my mom's perfectly shaped tits. Although they were plentiful, they only showed a slight hint of sag. Her semi-erect nipples pointed outward from the bottom front of them, surrounded by a brown silver dollar sized areola.

I cupped the bottom of her tits in my hands and lifted them, feeling their weight for the first time in my life. I squeezed them gently, kneading them from underneath with my fingers.

My mom's eyes now closed. Her hands clinched in a fist against the sofa. A soft hum coming from her closed lips.

Then she reached up. I thought she was going to grab my wrists and pull my hands away. Instead placed her hands between the cups of her bra and undid the clasp holding it together, letting it fall off her.

With that, I fell to my knees, pushing and kneeling between my mother's open thighs.

I kept plying her "D" sized breasts with my hands. I held one up, pointing her nipple my face. I looked at its beauty and then sucked it into my mouth. Suckling it liked I had some 17 years ago.

My mom moaned out loud as she placed her hands on the back of my head.

I sucked her hole areola into my mouth, lapping my tongue over her hard nipple. Tasting my mother's teat. I sucked harder, forcing more of her breast into my mouth. Wanting it all.

Her voice filled the room, "Oh God, Danny. Please, dear God."

It was as if I had lost control of myself and given into my lust for my mother. I was no longer gently kneading her other tit with my fingers, but digging them into her soft, warm flesh. My lips sucking as much of her other tit I could, into my mouth.

Her moaning turning to a long, low "NNNNNNNNNNNN" coming from her clenched teeth as her hands pressed my head hard forcing it into her soft, yielding mound. Her thighs clamping around me.

And all the while, her words kept repeating inside my head, as if driving me on, "I let him do whatever he wanted to me. Anything."

I pulled myself away from my mom's breasts. I stood and looked down at her. I unbuckled my jeans, unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper. I yanked them down along with my boxers to my knees. My cock sprang straight out.

My mom looked up at me at me. "Danny what are you doing?"

I moved closer to her. I bent slightly and placed my stiff cock between her luscious, large tits. I'd always wanted to tit fuck a girl, but none of the girls I went out would do it. A handjob was what most offered. But the words of my mother, I knew, she'd do it. "I did anything her wanted me too."

I moved up and down between her cleavage a few strokes.

"Danny, no, we can't!"

I looked sternly down at her and ordered, "Push your tits together mother. Do it! You'd do anything dad wanted you to do, now you'll do the same for me. Push them together."

She had tears forming in her eyes as she reached up with both her hands and mashed my cock between her tits.

She looked up at me and sighed, "Oh Danny." As I moved my firm cock up and down her cleavage incased in her soft, mounds. A bead of pre-cum oozing out of my pee hole.

I was looking down at the top of my mother's head as I felt my cock sliding smoothly up and down between her tits. "Move your head back mom, I want to see." She tilted her head back, looking up at me. Her long black hair cascading down her back. Her eyes filled with tears. She looked so beautiful. I watched my cock now slide down and disappear between her breasts and then pop back out. The wetness of my pre-cum covering the top of her cleavage.

"Oh Danny", she sobbed looking up at me. Tears now running down out of the corners of her eyes.

I pushed my cock almost out of the top of her cleavage, hitting her just below her chin and holding my cock there. She glanced down when she felt it. I could tell she was looking at the wet tip of my circumcised helmet. Then I shuddered. My mother was licking my pee-hole, tasting my pre-cum! I could feel her lips kissing the tip of my cock and then she sucked more into her mouth. I moved slightly back from her chest so my cock was pointed now at her mouth. She looked up at me as I saw the entire head of my cock go past her red lips into her face. Her eyes no longer tearing. Her cheeks indented as she continued to suck more of my cock into her mouth.

I moaned out loud, watching my mother take my cock deeper into her mouth. Pushing her face onto it. An aroma arose and filled the room. My mother's pussy scent! She was getting hot sucking on my cock. Sucking on her son's cock! She reached out took hold of my wrists and moved my hands onto the sides of her head. I knew what she wanted. I firmly gripped her head and tangled my fingers in her long, soft black hair and I pushed my cock into her face. I then started to pull her head back and forth, fucking my mother's mouth.

She moaned around my dick. I saw her move one hand down between her thighs that were on either side of mine, she pushed up her skirt and started to finger her own pussy. She used her other hand to stabilize herself, by gripping one of my ass cheeks. Her nails digging into me. I loved the pain as I continued to skull fuck my mother.

I thought, "God, dad left this? Is he insane?"

My mother was gagging each time I pushed my cock to the back of her throat. I could feel her drool running down the length of my cock onto my balls. I took my hands off her head. She moved her mouth off my cock and to my amazement, she started to suck the dripping salvia off my cock and balls back into her mouth. She looked up at me as she placed the tip of my cock back into her mouth. She let go of my ass, grabbed hold of the base of my dick, started to pump and squeeze it as her mouth clamped down on just the head of my cock, sucking and licking it, tasting my pre-cum, sucking it out of me. The smell of her pussy was getting stronger. I placed my hands back on her head, this time massaging her hair gently, letting her tongue manipulate my cock.

I had never dreamed a blow job could feel so good. My mother's talented mouth working her magic on my dick. I felt it expand in her mouth. She sucked harder. I could feel her thighs shivering around mine. My mother was cumming! Her fingers digging deep into her pussy and massaging her clit. I grunted out loud as my dick exploded in my mother's mouth. She opened her mouth for a brief second, took in a breath, and then clamped her lips around my dick again as it continued to spurt gobs of my cum into her mouth. She swallowed her son's jizz down her throat, not letting a single drop escape from her lips.

"Oh God, mommy." I blurted out, as our eyes met. Her lips still sucking on the head of my cock. Her hand still milking the base. Her cheeks indented as she seemed to want to suck my balls dry. Loving the taste of her own sons cum, wanting the last drops.

I felt my cock start to go limp, but my mother kept sucking and licking the head and firmly holding the base. Not willing to let me go. She kept looking into my eyes. My cock responded. My youth paying dividends.

I smiled down at my mother, my cock planted in her mouth. I thought, "I wonder if dad could recuperate as fast as me? Probably not, that old bastard."

Then the words came back to me as my cock grew stiff again in my mother's skillful mouth, "I let him do whatever he wanted to do with me...Anything."

I pushed my mom's head back off my cock. It literally popped out of her mouth.

I reached down, grabbed her by the wrist, lifted her off the couch and twisted her onto the floor. She lay on her back looking at me. Her tit's flat against her chest hanging over her sides. Her knees bent and thighs slightly apart. Her skirt up. Her soaking wet white cotton panties clearly visible to me.

I tugged off my shoes, pants and underwear. I lifted my t-shirt over my head. Looking down at her. Her luscious black hair framing her lovely face. Her arms over her head, exposing her clean shave armpits that glistened with sweat.

I never wanted something so bad. At the moment I was filled with lust for my mother. My cock, a rigid pole pointing straight out and dripping pre-cum down on the carpet. I knelt down between my mother's thighs and slid her soaked panties over her soft thighs and off her. Her pussy neatly trimmed. Her pussy lips, puffy and moist. She opened her legs wide apart for me. Pulling her knees apart. The mouth of her pussy opening up for me. I ran my hands over her inner thighs. So warm, so soft. I moved up placing my hands on either side of my mother's chest. I inhaled the pungent odor from her armpits. My cock expanded even more.

She reached down with one of her hands, the other remaining over her head. She wrapped her long fingers around my cock, took it in her fist and guided the bulbous, blood-filled head between her pussylips and I sliced easily into her warm, wet cunt!

We both gasped as I penetrated her. The inner flesh of her cunt walls enclosed around my cock as I pushed deeper into her. I lowered my full weight onto her body, kissing her mouth, neck shoulders and licking, sucking the salty, odorous sweat from her armpit. Her hand pressing on the back of my head, keeping my face planted there as I started to move my cock in and out if her cunt.

She pushed her ass off the carpet with her feet. Her thighs and knees wide apart. She wanted every inch of me inside her. My balls slapping against her asshole with each thrust of my cock.

The smell and taste of my mother's pit intensified my lust for her. I started to hammer my cock into her yielding, hot cunt. It was so wet; it made a squishing sound each time I pumped my dick into it.

I could feel my cock swell inside the warmth of my mom. I shoved my meat as deep as I could and pressed hard. My mom and me both held our breaths, or bodies rigid with anticipation. My cock head expanded and then seemed to explode inside her, coating her vagina with my warm, creamy cum. Her thighs started to shake as her own orgasm met mine. We came together in incestuous ecstasy. My mom's arms wrapped tight around me, holding me close, her fingernails digging into my back.

My face still buried in her armpit, one of my hands gripping her ass, the other pulling on her long black hair forcing her head back.

As our orgasm subsided our sweaty, rigid bodies slowly relaxed into each other. My cock now semi-hard rested inside her wetness. My mother ran her smooth hands over my damp back.

I licked her armpit one more time to taste her salty essence. I raised my head to inhale the scent of the room. A mixture of our bodies and sex odors, complimented each other.

I looked down at my mother's lovely face and kissed her gently on the lips as my now limp dick slid out of her. I kissed her neck, running my tongue over it. Then down over her chest, pushing her sagging tits up from the side of her and nibble again on her nipples.

I continued my journey down my mother's sweat covered frame, enjoying her taste. Her hands now playing with my hair. Over her abs, my tongue circling in her belly button, making her giggle like a little girl.

I went lower. Her knees still up, feet on the carpet. I place my hands on my mother's soft smooth inner thighs. Feeling their warmth with my fingers, I gently moved them farther apart. The smell from the combination of our cum that filled my mom's cunt was intoxicating. It filtered up and penetrated into my flared nostrils.

I looked up at her. She raised her head as our eyes met. Her hands still massaging my head. I lowered my head, keeping my eyes on hers. Then my lips felt the sparse hair surrounding her pussy. The tip of my tongue flicked past her cunt slip, tasting the mixture of us.

I raised my head, still looking at my mother's face and asked, "Dad ever do this for you after he came inside you?"

I then lowered my face to her open, sopping wet pussy and sucked our juices out of her, occasionally flicking my tongue over her clit.

She tightened her grip on my head, her fingers tangling in my hair, as she lowered her head to the floor, arched her back and moaned loudly, "NNNOOO!"

I savored the blend of our cum, lapping it into my mouth, swallowing it. My face burrowing into my mother's crotch.

I moved up slightly and started to suck on her extended hard clit as if it was a miniature cock My mother pushed up with her pelvis, pulled my hair tighter in her grasp forcing my chin into her gaping cunt. Her thighs, like a vice, clamped down on the sides of my head. Her body trembling, her cunt quivering into my mouth. I couldn't breathe. I could hear her muffled orgasmic scream as her thighs pressed tight against my ears. My cock again rock hard smashed on the carpet beneath me from the forbidden pleasure I was giving my mother.

As her convulsion subsided, she loosened her vice grip on my head. I took a deep well-deserved breath. Her thighs lowered and opened wide. My mouth now resting on her cunt, my tongue licking her puffy pussylips. I wasn't done enjoying her and pleasing my mother just yet.

I put my hands behind her knees, pushing them up. My mouth keeping contact with her pussy, then her taint, then my tongue started to dance over her asshole.

Her fingers resumed their grip on my hair, as my tongue explored the outside of her

butthole.

"Oh God, Danny. That's something your father never did to me either. Oh baby, I've never felt anything like that. It's so delicious. No wonder the bastard had me to do that to him."

Her words made me assault her asshole with my tongue and mouth. Sucking it, probing it, relishing it.

Holding her up in that position. Her back was arched, but I could see her chest. She was kneading her three fingers into her tits, while her index fingers and thumbs plied and pinched her taut, pink nipples. She was moaning softly, enjoying being used.

She moved one hand away from her tit and lowered it to her extended clit. She wedged the hard knob between her index and middle finger and began stroking it up and down. Her moaning growing louder, my mouth and her hands giving her pleasure.

She erupted again, shuddering, shivering in orgasmic delight. I could feel her asshole spasming under my tongue. I waited till the tremors subsided. Lifted my face from my mom's ass, pulled myself up and got into position to fuck my mother up the ass.

She looked up at me and in a toned voice that indicated she had something else in mind and said flatly, "Wait."

She pushed herself away from me. I released my grasp behind her knees. She then turned over, positioned herself on all fours, her rounded ass towards me. She looked over her shoulder, her long black hair caressing her back and shoulders.

"Fuck me up the ass Danny. Fuck me up the ass. Make me your bitch, son, fuck your mother like a dog."

I smiled down at her as she turned her head and looked forward thinking, "Dad gave thus up? He's nuts."

I positioned myself on my haunches. Pressed my pulpy cock head against her and started to slowly penetrate her saliva coated, brown yielding entrance. My dry iron hard cock stretching and sliding into my mother's ass.

She let out a loud, sighing, "Yes!" as my cock pierced into her. I looked down; my cock being swallowed into my mother's asshole. My thighs hugging her rounded butt. My hands on her tapered waist. Her broad, sweat covered back. Her long hair dangling down off the sides of her face as she looked down at the carpet.

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers
12