Mother and Son in Lockdown Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me warily, "what's the catch?"

I took my time replying, as though I was thinking, "until you asked me there was none, but I think some punishment needs to take place, don't you?" This was a lie, I had every intention of bringing up the subject of her punishment.

I looked down, she'd lowered her eyes, "it's not up to me to decide."

"Yes, you're right, the decision is mine," again I pretended to think, "it'll have to be a spanking, over my knee!"

"Not with that cane, please."

"Of course not, I'll deliver it with my hand, I'll even allow you to keep your panties on."

She nodded her head as she considered this, "I've no choice, and it seems fair," she let out a sigh, "when?"

"And where?" I added with emphasis, the office seems appropriate, after all this is where your misdemeanors occurred, meet me here in thirty minutes in your 'maid's' outfit, I'm going to have a cup of tea, make sure you're ready when I return." My heart was beating faster than normal. I wondered if I'd found myself a new kink, well in thirty minutes I'd know.

I found it difficult to pass the thirty minutes, I heard her preparing herself, she always washed and perfumed herself before sex, the footsteps went into her bedroom where she had transferred her outfits. I was straining to hear, the wardrobe door opening, there was no pondering what to wear, she'd had her instructions.

Fifteen minutes had passed. The sound of the clothes hangar scraping as she searched for the 'maid's outfit, the drawer sliding open where she kept her considerable collection of panties, stockings and suspender belts. I sipped my tea. I had, in my mind, decided to keep her waiting, hopefully, her apprehension rising.

I was almost shaking just thinking about her, I went to the downstairs bathroom and washed my penis, I used cold water to calm it down.

Still, ten minutes to go, I listened as she walked around, she had her court shoes on, two-inch heels, and they resounded on the landing which wasn't carpeted.

I went into the kitchen and put the cup into the sink, I thought what the hell, it wouldn't hurt to be two minutes early. I pushed a dining room chair out of my path when I suddenly realized my computer chair had arms, and it was on casters, it would be a fiasco if I tried to use it, trying to hold her in position over my knee, and spanking her with the chair zooming all over the room.

I picked up the dining room chair and carried it upstairs, "one minute early, that's good," I told her. She stood with a contrite expression on her face, hands folded in front of her.

"I thought it would be better if I was early, even if it's only by a minute."

"I like the outfit, you've varied it a bit since the last time you wore it?"

"Yes, I decided on a bit more cleavage and no bra,"

"A black bra would be perfectly acceptable, but no problem, I've changed the skirt, it's more flared as well," she sounded eager to please, she held it out to demonstrate the flare, "this is the first time I've worn these fishnet stockings."

I moved my computer chair into a corner and placed the dining room chair in the center of the room, I sat down, I could see from her face that she realized the spanking was imminent.

"Lift it up," I pointed to her skirt, she lifted it with her usual elegance, "leave it up," I told her, "now turn around," she turned and showed her frilly panties, "they're a good choice, my favorites, ideal for a maid's outfit."

"Mine too, I put some thought into it, the thirty minutes seem to fly by, I'm glad you're pleased."

For the first time, I noticed her fishnets were seamed, they must have cost about £30-00.

"Well, enough talk, time to bend over," she did but from the wrong side, "you do know I'm right-handed, don't you?"

She stood up, "sorry," she scrambled around and again bent over my lap.

"My left hand is for lifting your skirt and my right hand for spanking," I explained to her, "so let's begin," and with that I lifted her skirt.

I fussed about with it for a few seconds, making sure it was securely in position.

My first slap was across both her buttock, she gasped, I hadn't slapped her hard, inflicting pain wasn't the object, I wanted control.

"You do know it's deserved, don't you?"

"Yes, you gave me lots of warnings and chances, I fully accept my spanking."

"Do you know that people who carry out punishment often say 'this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you', do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I've heard that said."

"Well it's not true, I am going to enjoy this!"

I delivered a few more, taking my time between slaps, "these frilly panties are providing too much protection, I did say you could leave your panties on but I'm going to have to renege on that promise, lift up slightly."

"That's okay, you've got to spank me properly otherwise there's no point."

I eased her panties over her bottom, I actually wanted access to her pussy, but first the spanking.

I looked down on her slightly red cheeks, her panties firmly grasping her thighs, I placed my hand on her bottom, and allowed my fingers to stroke her pussy lips, she shuddered, she was starting to become moist.

"How long are you going to spank me for, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'll tell you when I've finished."

She accepted this and for the next few minutes there was only the measured sound of the spanking when my hand met her bottom, and the restrained sound of her breathing interspersed with whimpers, after every few slaps I checked her pussy, she was becoming wetter, it wouldn't be much longer!

I ran my hand down over her pussy lips, a gentle touch with my nails caused her to arch her back, she tried to splay her legs wider but she was restricted by her panties, taut around her thighs.

I looked and saw a thin line of lubricant between her labia, next I placed my thumb against her opening and pushed it in, she released her breath in a ragged sigh. I took my time making sure it was as far inside as possible and then my fingers went round to her clitoris. I was providing her with both clitoral and vaginal stimulus, I moved my wrist in a seesaw action, she responded by adding her own small movements.

After a few minutes of this I noticed she was starting to quiver a sure sign she was close to orgasm.

"Can you play with my tits," she asked, gasping for breath.

My left hand found the low front and I delved into her cleavage, my fingers pulled her nipples in a milking action, first one then the other, alternating, her nipples hardening. It took only a few seconds before it sent her over the edge.

I slowed down, I was never so turned on in my entire life, she was pushing back on my thumb, "fuck it, Tom, fuck it," she repeated.

I would, but I was in no hurry, the longer this lasted the better, she lay across my knee my thumb still working its magic, she was limp from her extended orgasm. I hadn't been too hard on her as the cheeks of her bottom were still, only slightly red.

"You okay?" I asked.

She paused for breath, yes thank you."

"Is this the first time you've been spanked?"

"Yes, what about you, ever spanked anyone?"

"No, my first time as well, I enjoyed it, I fully expect it will happen again," I emphasised, "but I still have some work to do, don't I?"

"You're in charge, do whatever you want."

I held her by the hips, lifting her off my knee and bent her over the desk, I unzipped my trousers, the zip sounded loud in the quiet, my trousers fell to the floor, my prick had a mind of its own, it was level with her opening. She was having trouble standing and I needed all my strength to hold her in position, it was easier to pull her back onto my penis.

I was glad there were no windows open, her shrieks of ecstasy and my thighs slapping against her bottom, louder than the spanking, would have bought the neighbors running. I came far too quickly, I was pushing myself in and out whilst pulling her bodily up and down the shaft. When I ejaculated it was in a continuous stream, I had lifted her off her feet, I tried to push my prick even further into her. I was reluctant for it to end, I glanced over my shoulder, saw the chair, and sank down dragging her with me, my prick was still firm and still deep in her. I groaned we were breathing as though we'd run a marathon.

"I've got no strength left," she said, "if it wasn't for the fact I'm impaled on your penis, I'd be in a heap on the floor," she took a deep breath, I felt her hand go down to my penis "how come you're still hard?"

"I don't know, maybe because it was the kinkiest sex I ever had or I'm suffering from 'Priapism'."

"Is that the male equivalent of nymphomania, because that's what I've got!"

"That means we're both blessed," I fondled her breasts and lowered my right hand down to her clitoris, "you're pretty rigid yourself," I told her.

"It's going to take me ages to come down from this," she said.

"Then why bother," and with that, I proceeded to digitally stimulate her, she came quite quickly.

"Do you want to bend me over, again!" She emphasized the 'again'.

"It'll be the quickest way for me to cum, so we might as well."

We managed to stand up without my prick dropping out of her, and she found herself, once again, leaning over the desk. I was able to pound away, I had only myself to consider so I took my time fucking her, it was just as good the second time, plus the fact I enjoy sloppy seconds.

We showered together, we had an increased feeling of togetherness.

12