Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it wasn't enough that he saw, touched, felt, and fondled his mother's naked tits, he fingered and sucked her erect nipples. If it wasn't enough that he saw his mother's naked cunt up close, he rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her naked, wet pussy. Especially after watching that X-rated video of her having sex with Uncle Bob, he loved seeing his mother naked while touching and feeling her everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother. She had such a sexy and shapely body. Now, he wanted her to blow him even more than before.

Unable to help himself while hoping he didn't awaken her, he enjoyed touching her hand and her fingers with the tip of his naked prick. Knowing his mother was dead to the world, becoming more daringly bold, he wrapped her long, thin fingers around his hard, erect cock. Then, swaying his hips back and forth, he had his mother give him a forced, sleeping hand job.

Never expecting her to give a hand job, sleeping or awake, imagining the sensation was much the same, he loved his mother jerking him off. Always, he ejaculated a load of cum all over her hand, on her forearm, and on the sheet. Instead of cumming on her hand, he wished he could ejaculate his cum all over her face, in her beautiful, lush hair, and across her naked tits. Not wanting her to know that he had sex with her sleeping hand, he made sure that he cleaned every drop of cum with a tissue.

Becoming increasingly bolder, whenever she had a migraine and took another sleeping pill, while she lay sleeping, he slowly slid his erect prick across his mother's full lips. He'd love for her to give him a sleeping blowjob in the way she had already given him a sleeping hand job. Sometimes, when she was sleeping with her mouth closed, he'd gently pinch her nostrils together for her to open her mouth and take his prick inside. Sometimes, when she was sleeping with her mouth open, while hoping she didn't bite down on his prick, he inserted the tip of his cock in her mouth.

Becoming increasing bolder, seemingly, no matter what he did, his mother never awakened when being sexually assaulted after taking a sleeping pill. Ever so gently, he continued to move his cock deeper past his mother's lips while humping her mouth and fucking her face harder and faster. As soon as he became sexually excited enough to cum, not daring to cum in her mouth even though he wished he could, he removed his cock to cum in a tissue before he ejaculated his cum in her mouth.

Then, one evening, while his mother gave him a sleeping blowjob and he felt her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, he lost control. Becoming overly, sexually excited, unable to help himself and stop himself from cumming, he ejaculated a full load of cum in his mother's mouth. In a panic, he didn't know what to do. There was no way he could remove the evidence of his cum from inside of her mouth. Instead, he pulled down the hem of her nightgown, put her straps back over her shoulders, covered her with her sheet and blanket, and left her bedroom.

Expecting her to say something the next morning, fortunately for him, she didn't. Obviously, destroying the evidence of her giving him a sleeping blowjob, she must have swallowed his cum during the night. Now, that he got away with her blowing him in her sleep and him cumming in her mouth once, he was eager to try it again. Then, not expecting her to say what she said, she shocked him with what she said next.

# # #

"Jason, I know you've been having your sexual way with me while I lay sleeping after taking a sleeping pill. I'm sleeping but I'm not dead," she said with a little laugh. "I can feel you having sex with me, but too tired, too sleepy, and too drugged to move, I allowed you your sexual fun."

He looked at his mother with embarrassment and shock.

"Sorry Mom," was all that he could say. "I'm so sorry, Mom."

She nodded her head while looking at him as if she understood his sexual lust.

"I know you've seen, touched, felt, licked, fingered, and fondled every part of my naked body, my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy. I know you sucked my tits, licked and fingered my pussy, and masturbated me. I know you forced me to give you a sleeping hand job. I know you forced me to give you a sleeping blowjob. I know you've ejaculated your cum in my mouth," she said.

Horrified that he was caught and busted, he looked at his mother with shocked surprise. He looked at his mother with embarrassment, shame, and remorse. He felt like such a pervert for having incestuous sex with his mother while she slept.

"Oh, Mom. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so ashamed. I'm so sorry. Yet, unable to help myself, I've wanted to have sex with you for years," he confessed.

She gave him an understanding smile.

"I know," she said.

He looked at his mother with love and lust. He looked at his mother with lustfulness and horniness. He looked at her as if seeing her for the first time.

"You're so beautiful. You're so sexy. And every time you inadvertently or accidentally flash me your panties, your bra, your cleavage, your naked pussy, and/or your naked tits, you make me so horny and sexually frustrated. I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated over you while imagining you naked and having sex with you," he said putting it all out there.

She looked at him in the understanding way that only a mother could look at her son.

"That's okay. Really it is. Admittedly, like mother like son," she said with a little laugh. "I sexually want you as much as you sexually want me. Only," she said pausing. "I want this to stop before we go too far," she said. "We can't progress in this way. It's wrong. It's illicitly forbidden."

He looked at her stunned. All this time, he thought she was sleeping. All this time, she played possum while he had his wicked, sexual way with her beautiful body. All this time, she knew he was having his wicked, sexual way with her nearly naked body. She knew he forced her to give him a sleeping hand job and a sleeping blowjob. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

"What do you mean, before we go too far, Mother?"

She gave him a loving smile.

"What I'm saying is, I don't want you to make love to me. I don't want you to fuck me. I don't mind playing our sexy games of voyeurism and exhibitionism while sexually teasing one another. Moreover, I enjoy masturbating you and giving you a hand job. I look forward to you masturbating me. I love it when you lick my pussy while fingering my pussy. I love blowing you and you cumming in my mouth but that's as far as I want to go," she said.

Jason looked at his mother with disappointment. He was looking forward to making love to her. He was looking forward to fucking her. Yet, now that she laid the ground rules, he agreed to her conditions. With her agreeable to continuing their games of exhibitionism and voyeurism, they can still have some sexy, incestuous fun.

"Okay, Mother. I understand," said Jason. "As long as we can continue sexually teasing one another with voyeurism and exhibitionism, as long as we can touch, feel, masturbate one another, and pleasure one another orally, I'm okay with your decision."

She smiled with what she was going to say next.

"I have an idea," she said looking at her son as if trying to read his reaction. "What if we tried something different? What if we tried something new? What if I asked a couple of my friends to join us and to participate in our little, social group. What if you asked a couple of your friends to join us and to participate in our little, social group too?"

Jason looked at his mother with sexual excitement.

"When you say social group, do you mean, sex? Do you mean a sexual, social group?"

She smiled.

"Yes," she said while giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

He looked at her with astonishment mixed with sexual excitement.

"Wait. Just so I get this straight," he said looking at his mother with a much curiosity as he looked at her with sexual excitement. "You would allow me to have sex with you, and your friends would allow me to have sex with them?"

She smiled again.

"Yes," she said. "As long as they'd be willing to have sex with us. With other couples having mother and son sex with us, I'd even be willing to go all the way. I'd allow you to make love to me. I'd allow you to fuck me. I'd allow you to pound my pussy hard and fast enough to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock," she said as if she could read his mind.

His mind reeled with all the possibilities of which of his mother's friends that he'd wanted to see sexually and socially. He imagined all of her friends naked while having sex with them. He imagined his mother naked while his friends had sex with her.

He not only imagined his mother blowing him and cumming in her mouth but also, he imagined his mother's friends blowing him and cumming in their mouths. He imagined his mother blowing his friends and them cumming in her mouth too. He imagined not only making love to and fucking his mother but also, he imagined making love to and fucking her friends, too.

"Actually, Mom, I'd love to have sex with Brianna and with Sophia," he said. "They are the most beautiful of your friends and have the best bodies. Brianna is so beautiful and Sophia has such big tits."

She smiled.

"That's great because, I'd love to have sex with Brianna's son, Larry, and with Sophia's son, Anthony," said Jennifer. "As much as you love my friends to suck you and fuck you, I'd love for Larry and Anthony to eat me and fuck me. I've always imagined sucking your cock and their cocks and you and them cumming in my mouth.

Jason smiled at his mother.

"With the both of them always talking about how beautiful, sexy, and shapely you are, they've already confessed that they'd not only love to see you naked but also, they'd love to have sex with you, too," said Jason. "I can't wait to watch you having sex with my friends."

She smiled.

"I can't wait to watch you having sex with my friends, too," she said.

To be continued...