Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 05

Story Info
More mothers and sons join the mother and son incest club.
11.4k words
4.51
42.2k
60
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More mothers and sons join Jennifer's and Jason's mother and son incest, swing club.

Eight mothers come together to have incestuous and forbidden sex with their sons and with their sons' friends. Eight sons come together to have incestuous sex with their mothers and forbidden sex with their mother's friends and their friends' mothers. Not just one, two, or three mothers and sons but eight mothers and eight sons strip naked to have incestuous and forbidden, swinging sex.

What are the odds that eight mothers would not only want to have incestuous sex with their sons but also want to have forbidden sex with their sons' friends? What are the odds that eight sons would not only want to have incestuous sex with their mothers but also would want to have forbidden sex with their mothers' friends and/or with their friends' mothers? A once in a lifetime opportunity, it was kismet that this small group would come together for sex.

Yet, how dare they? How could they? Why would they? Forget about crossing the imaginary incestuous line, they obliterated the imaginary, incestuous line by erasing it. Moving closer to the sexual relationship that a man has with a woman, forever changed for better or for worse, their mother and son relationship would never be the same.

For this group of MILF mothers and their hot sons, the imaginary, incestuous line doesn't exist. As if they're strangers who just met, the women are free to have sex with whomever they'd like, even with their sons and with their sons' friends, especially with their sons and their sons' friends. As if they're strangers who just met, the men are free to have sex with whomever they'd like, even with their mothers and with their mothers' friends, especially with their mothers and their mothers' friends.

Most men's sexual fantasy of having incestuous sex with their mothers, seldom ends with having sex with their mothers. Most men's sexual fantasies expand by imagining having forbidden sex with their mother's friends. Most men's sexual fantasies include having sex with their friends' mothers too. Most men's sexual fantasies remain just that and never come to fruition. Yet, with this group of sexually, lucky men, sex with their mothers, with their mother's friends, and with their friends' mothers is about to happen.

Jennifer, Brianna, Sophia, Kim, Violet, Vanessa, Maxine, and Sharon not only have incestuous sex with their sons but also, they have forbidden sex with their friends' sons, too. Jason, Larry, Anthony, Michael, Tyrone, Ryan, Charlie, and Jim not only have incestuous sex with their mothers but also, they have forbidden sex with their mothers' friends and their friends' mothers, too. Unashamed and unembarrassed when switching sexual partners and while not caring what anyone thinks, eight likeminded couples have incestuous and forbidden sex with one another.

Forget about other reality television programs, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, The Real Housewives, E True Hollywood, Vanderpump Rules, Total Divas, and Total Bellas, there should be a reality TV program called Mother and Son Sex. If only to show that it's not so abnormal, we need a television show of mothers having incestuous sex with their sons and having forbidden sex with their sons' friends. We need a television show of sons having incestuous sex with their mothers, forbidden sex with their mothers' friends, and with their friends' mothers.

With incestuous sex and forbidden sex so outrageous albeit one with such an underground draw, helping to shine a light on incestuous sex and forbidden sex, the televised program would be a huge success. If mothers having sex with their sons and with their sons' friends and sons having sex with their mothers, with their mothers' friends, and with friends' mothers wasn't enough, mothers having lesbian sex with their friends is even more sexually exciting. Destroying all the boundaries, sons strip their mothers naked for them to have sex, incestuous sex, forbidden sex, and lesbian sex.

Adding to the sexual excitement of incestuous sex and to the pleasure of forbidden sex, their sons watch, Jennifer, Brianna, Sophia, Kim, Violet, Vanessa, Maxine, and Sharon put on a lesbian, sex show for the sexual pleasure of their sons. If it wasn't enough having sex with their mothers, their mothers' friends, and their friends' mothers, they watched their mothers having lesbian sex with their friends and with the mothers of their sons' friends. Part of the mother and son true confession series, this is a true story of such but the names of the mothers and sons have been changed.

Destroying all the boundaries, sons strip themselves naked to have incestuous sex with their mothers and forbidden sex their mother's friends and/or with their friends' mothers. While their mothers watch, Jason, Larry, Anthony, Michael, Tyrone, Ryan, Charlie, and Jim put on an XXX-rated, sex show for the sexual pleasure of their mothers, for their mothers' friends, and for their friends' mothers. Sons and mothers having incestuous sex and/or forbidden sex doesn't get any better than this.

# # #

Author's Note:

The first mothers and sons swinging, sex club of its kind, as the most sexually dangerous state in the country that has the most sex offenders, one would think there'd be mothers and sons swinging, sex clubs in Oregon. With California first in everything, one would think there'd be mothers and sons swinging, sex clubs in California. With all the outrageous Japanese videos of mothers and sons having sex, the country that brought us sharking, chikan, bukkake, subway groping, and crazy, sexual mother and son games, one would think that Japan would have mothers and sons swinging, sex clubs.

Surely, if there were mothers and sons swinging, sex club anywhere in the world, it would be in Florida, New York, San Francisco, Denmark, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Berlin, Singapore, Copenhagen, Rio de Janeiro, and/or Bangkok. Right? Yet, seemingly, with mother and son sex still so illicitly forbidden, mother and son sex continue to remain whispered about and hidden underground. Except for those mothers and sons on Jerry Springer, and those fake mothers and sons incestuous, sex videos online, mother and son sex are so forbidden that mothers and sons don't dare reveal that they're having sex with one another.

If you think that the college admissions, cheating fiasco was a scandal, imagine if mothers having sex with their celebrity sons and sons having sex with their celebrity mothers were uncovered and reported. As much as I can imagine Justin Bieber having sex with his mother, I can imagine Ivana Trump having sex with her sons, Donald, Jr. and Eric, and Donald having sex with his daughter, Ivanka. With Rose Kennedy, God rest her soul, having all of those strapping and handsome sons, what secrets did the Kennedy clan have on their privately, secluded beach in Hyannis?

"Suck my cock, Ivanka. Daddy needs to cum in your beautiful mouth...again," said her father to his 20-year-old daughter while reaching beneath her short skirt to grab her pussy through her panties.

Obediently obeying her father, Ivanka moved to her knees, unbuttoned her blouse, and removed her huge, breast implants from her bra for her father to feel and fondle while fingering her nipples.

"After you cum in my mouth, Daddy, save some cum to cum all over my face and across my silicone breasts," said Ivanka.

She took her father's small cock in her hand before taking his puny dick in her mouth. In the way she sucked her two brothers in the past, she sucked her father. Obviously eager to get sucking her father's cock over with, not taking him long to cum, she stroked him harder and faster while sucking him deeper.

"Cum, Daddy. Cum in my mouth," she said. "I want you to cum in my mouth. Don't forget to save some cum. I want you to give me a cum bath. I want my husband to see my face dripping with your cum. I need him to know that you're still my Daddy, Daddy."

# # #

With everyone human, just because women are rich and/or famous doesn't mean that they're not horny, sexually frustrated, and/or perversely perverted. Some men crave the sexual attention of women, even if those women are their daughters, especially if those women are their daughters. Women are no different. Some women crave the sexual attention of men, even if those men are their sons, especially if those men are their sons.

With her wealthy enough to do anything she wanted to do and at any time she wanted to do it, what's to stop Madonna from having sex with her 18-year-old son, Rocco Ritchie? A big whore before she married, she's outrageously provocative enough to do something like having sex with her son? With her having done worse, and with her having money, power, and influence, who's to stop her from sucking and fucking him?

With dozens of naked photos of his mother online, maybe Madonna's son had been masturbating over photos of his mother's topless and/or naked body. She does have big tits along with a sexy and shapely body. Perhaps, horny from seeing her naked photos online, Rocco deliberately walked in on her while she was taking a bubble bath. Perhaps, he wanted to see his mother naked in the flesh instead of on his computer screen. Perhaps, he wanted to masturbate all over his mother while she helplessly sat in her bathtub. Perhaps, he wanted to have sex with his mother.

With her always such a whore and, perhaps knowing that he masturbated over her naked photos while wishing he could have incestuous sex with her, maybe she was eager to sexually oblige her son. With her always such a sexually disgraceful exhibitionist and, perhaps, knowing that he was about to barge in on her, maybe as her birthday gift to him, she deliberately allowed him to see her naked. Maybe, as her birthday gift to him, she willingly and consensually wanted to suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth while he played with her big tits and fingered her erect nipples.

"I'll gladly suck your cock and allow you to cum in my mouth but, wouldn't you rather have a new car, a Mustang GT, for your birthday, Rocco," asked Madonna of her son? "How about a bright, metallic, red one, a convertible."

Unembarrassed and unashamed, with her naked breasts proudly displayed, Rocco smiled at his naked mother helplessly sitting in her bathtub taking a bubble bath. Obliging her nudity with his nudity by stripping himself naked, he quickly removed his shirt, pants, and underwear. Exposing his naked cock to his mother, he stroked himself to an erection. In the way that Rocco stared at his mother's big, naked breasts, Madonna stared at her son's erect, naked prick.

"A blowjob from you, Mom, is way better than having a new Mustang. I'd much rather you sucked my cock. I'd much rather cum in your mouth, Madonna's mouth, while fondling your big, naked breasts and fingering your erect nipples," said Rocco while reaching down to feel his mother's big, naked breasts and finger her erect nipples through the soapy, bath water.

Madonna sat up in her bathtub and moved closer to the edge of the tub. She took her son's erect cock in her hand and stroked him. Then, when her son kneeled closer to his mother, she was ready to take Rocco's cock in her mouth to suck him. Even though she was rich and famous, once a whore always a whore, she still hungered for her son's, big dick.

"Okay, I'll blow you, but since I already bought the Mustang, I'll give you that for your birthday too," said Madonna. "Now, give Mommy your cock. Stick your big prick in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth."

Rocco stared at his mother's mouth.

"Only, before you suck my prick, could you sing the first few stanzas of Like a Virgin."

Madonna smiled at her son and sang before sucking him.

# # #

With Pamela Anderson never shy about showing her naked body and videotaping, disclosing, and/or discussing her sexual escapades, I wonder if she ever had sex with her handsome sons, 22-year-old Brandon and/or 21-year-old Dylan. Maybe, while masturbating to old Baywatch reruns of his mother, Brandon burst in his mother's bedroom and asked her to give him a blowjob in the way she used to blow his father, Tommy Lee. Maybe, something in common they shared, her incestuous, sexual fantasy of having sex with her son was his incestuous, sexual fantasy of having sex with his mother.

"Mom? Can we pretend we're filming another Baywatch episode? This time with me nearly drowning again, instead of French kissing me while I feel your big, naked breasts, can you bring me back to life by stroking and sucking my cock?"

Pamela smiled at her son.

"So, you want me to blow you. You want me to suck your cock. Is that it? And I suppose you want to cum in my mouth, too," she said with a sly smile.

Pamela stared at her son and smiled while removing his erect prick from his pajama bottoms.

"Oh, Mom. I'd love for you to blow me. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips.

She accepted his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was already sucking his cock.

"Sure. We can pretend we're filming another Baywatch episode. That would be fun," she said. "Absolutely, I can blow you. I love sucking cock, especially my son's, big prick. Just let me put on my red, one-piece, bathing suit and coat my lips with bright, red lipstick."

Pamela left the room to change and returned wearing her old, Baywatch, red bathing suit.

"Wow, Mom. Lipstick on the dipstick. I can't wait. You still have a great body," he said.

She gave her son a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"After I suck your cock and you cum in my mouth, I want to pretend we're filming another Baywatch where you rescue me from drowning and suck my big, naked breasts to bring me back to life. Then, when I don't respond from you sucking my nipples, I want you to finger and lick my pussy before fucking my cunt to bring me back to life," she said laughing.

# # #

With Christie Brinkley married four times and seemingly willing to have sex with anyone at any time, I wonder if she had sex with her handsome son, 23-year-old son, Jack Brinkley-Cook. Maybe, while masturbating over the many nude photos of his mother, Christie caught her son stroking his cock while calling out her name. Maybe, sexually aroused that her son was masturbating over her, she offered to masturbate him while he felt her big, naked tits and fingered her hard, erect nipples.

"Oh, my God, Mom. I didn't know you were standing there. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry but you're so beautiful and have such a shapely and sexy body," he said trying to hide his erect prick with his hand. "I was so horny looking at your nude photos that I couldn't help myself from masturbating over you and your big, naked tits while imagining having incestuous sex with you. Please forgive me."

Instead of leaving the room and allowing him to finish cumming over her naked photos, she sat walked closer to his bed and gave him a loving smile of understanding.

"There's nothing to forgive," she said sitting next to him on his bed. "If you'd like, I can help you with that," she said reaching out her hand and wrapping her long, thin fingers around his thick, stiff prick.

While lovingly staring up at him, she stroked him before taking his erect cock in her mouth and sucking him. Jack looked at his mother with disbelief. His mother was slowly stroking his cock. Christie Brinkley was giving him a hand job.

"Mom," was all that he said and all that he could say.

She continued slowly stroking her son.

"Instead of masturbating yourself, wouldn't you rather have Mommy blow you while you feel my naked breasts and finger my erect nipples," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak? Then, without waiting for him to answer, she removed her blouse and her bra. She was topless. "Instead of cumming in a tissue, wouldn't you rather cum in Mommy's mouth and all over Mommy's big, naked breasts," she asked while stroking him harder and faster?

Jack looked at his mother with his mouth gaping open.

"Oh, Mom. Blow me. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth while I hum Billy Joel's Uptown Girl," said her son.

# # #

With Sofia Vergara as a single mom living with her handsome 26-year-old son, Manolo Gonzales-Ripoll Vergara, before she married her second husband, Joe Manganiello, I wonder if they had sex. Who wouldn't want to have sex with Sofia Vergara? If she was your mother, wouldn't you want to have sex with her?

Maybe, while masturbating over the dozens of topless and naked photos of his mother, Manolo climbed in bed with her while she was sleeping. Maybe she was unconscious to the world from drinking and taking a sleeping pill after working all day filming Modern Family and making Pepsi and Head and Shoulders commercials. Perhaps, she was too unconsciously tired to know that her son was in bed with her and having incestuous sex with her nearly, naked body.

Careful not to awaken her, Manolo felt his mother's big, natural tits and fingered her erect nipples. He felt her firm, shapely, and naked ass. Then, when she didn't awaken, going for broke, he fingered his mother's pussy. He rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her cunt. As soon as she became wet, not wanting to unduly, sexually arouse her, he withdrew his finger from her pussy.

Instead, hoping not to awaken her, he slid his erect prick across her red, full, sleeping lips. Then, pinching her nostrils closed with his finger, when Sofia opened her mouth to breathe, Manolo filled his mother's sleeping mouth with his erect prick. Becoming more sexually excited seeing his erect prick in his mother's beautiful mouth, he wanted her to blow him. He needed to cum in her mouth, his mother's mouth, Sofia Vergara's mouth.

Only, if he did ejaculate his cum in her sleeping mouth, unless she swallowed it with no trace evidence, how would he explain his cum in his mother's mouth? Nonetheless, humping her mouth faster, he fucked her face harder. Just as he was ready to cum in his mother's mouth, she opened her eyes and pushed his cock out of her mouth with her tongue.

"Fuck me, Manolo," said Sofia awakening as soon as her son mounted her and inserted his big dick inside of his mother's cunt. "Fuck Mommy. Mommy needs to cum."

Giving her what she so wanted while promising not to tell anyone that they had mother and son sex, Manolo fucked his mother faster and harder.

# # #

With Maria Shriver a single mother divorced from Arnold Schwarzenegger and her oldest son, Patrick, a 25-year-old, handsome model, I wonder how close mother and son were behind closed, bedroom doors after Daddy left. Maybe, as her way to get back at her husband for having continual sex with their housekeeper and with every woman who crossed his path, Maria had sex with her son. With her horny and sexually frustrated, and with her son having the active libido of his father, all she needed to do was to mindlessly walk around him in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked.

"Oh, this is so embarrassing," said Maria feigning her embarrassment while covering her naked breasts with her hands. "Please don't look at Mommy's naked body. Please don't look at my naked ass, my naked pussy, and/or my naked pussy. I didn't know you were home."

While staring at all that he could see of his mother's naked ass, tits, and pussy, Patrick removed his shirt, pants, and underwear. In the way that his mother exposed her naked ass, tits, and pussy to him, Patrick exposed his naked, erect cock to his mother. In the way that his mother was naked, her son was naked too.

"Since I've seen you naked, Mom. It's only fair for you to see me naked too," said Patrick showing his mother his naked, erect prick. "What do you think," he said stroking himself to a bigger erection.

Giving her a better look, he held up his naked cock in his hand and stroked it harder and faster while staring at his naked mother. In the way that Patrick stared at his mother's naked ass, tits, and pussy, she stared down at her son's naked prick. In the way that he wanted to have sex with his mother, obviously, she wanted to have sex with him too.