Mother & Son Love Affair

Story Info
18 Year-Old Son Rekindles His Widowed Mother’s Love Life.
2.1k words
4.32
40.7k
59
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although my mother was just 27 years old at the time of my father's death, I can't recall her having dated. I believe that her decision not to date was based upon a combination of her feelings of responsibility to provide a moral and stable lifestyle, as well as her not wanting to diminish the memory we both had of my dad.

My mother and I had a truly wonderful relationship and I never wanted for anything or ever felt deprived. She couldn't have been any more wonderful as a mother, provider and supporter.

I believe that our special bond developed because not only were her maternal instincts paramount, but as I flourished, she made me feel like I was the man of the house. Even as I began to mature, there was never anything erotic or sexual about our relationship. She was always readily available to answer any questions I had and never made me feel foolish for asking any question, no matter how basic the subject.

When I was inquisitive about my developing body, she would find the appropriate method to explain things in ways that were easy to understand. She would always address the matter by explaining things in very simple terms in an effort to help me understand the changes I was experiencing. At times, she would obtain books or other printed materials that would address my concerns and provide easy to understand explanations.

The memory of the day that our relationship changed and became mutually consensual continues to be a constant source of satisfaction and delight.

It was early on a Saturday morning, two months after my 18th birthday. The door to my bedroom was opened about halfway. As I was in the process of preparing to dress for the day and had just removed my pajama top, I thought I heard my mother sobbing in the living room. I exited my room and as I was walking towards the living room, I called out to her and asked "Mom are you OK? Is there anything wrong, what's the matter?"

Just as I was crossing the threshold to the living room, she responded by saying, "I'm OK hon, there's really nothing to worry about Jason", and then looking up towards me she began to cry again, only this time more intensely.

I couldn't believe my eyes! My mother was sitting at the near end of the couch, wearing the most attractive and extremely revealing light-blue sheer negligee, and nothing else.

As I approached to comfort her, she was sitting on the couch with her left leg bent at the knee with her foot drawn up under her butt, exposing her nether region. Having never seen any part of my mother exposed before stopped me dead in my tracks and caused my cock to immediately rise in my pajama bottoms and twitch with each pulse of my heartbeat.

Noticing my hypnotic gaze caused my mother to blush and she nervously explained that the negligee had been a gift from my father the week before his death. She went on to say that she had planned to surprise my dad by wearing the negligee on what had become the morning after his death. Her face then fell into her upturned hands as she continued sobbing. Then raising her head to look at me once again, said, "Your father never got to enjoy seeing me wearing this, nor did he have the pleasure of removing it just before I was going to acquiesce and satisfy his long-sought desire of mutual oral gratification, something that I had never before agreed to engage in with him."

Wiping the tears from her face, my mother apologized not only for her crying jag, but for also allowing me to see her in such a revealing state. Then she added, "And I really shouldn't have told you as much as I just did, please forgive me."

I told her that I understood fully and that there was nothing for her to be embarrassed about or for me to forgive her for.

Finally, she confessed that she had carried this guilt every day since my father's death and that it was in large part the reason that she never had any desire to even consider dating.

She said that if it wasn't for my being there for her since his death, she wasn't sure what she would have done. She voiced her concern saying that she hoped she wasn't being selfish, but she confessed that she really wouldn't mind if I decided to never move out.

I told her that she wasn't being selfish and that I had actually been planning to discuss that very same matter with her, to ask if she wouldn't mind my staying and living there with her. I told her that I loved her deeply and really had no interest in seeing anyone romantically and that I was more than content to remain living with her.

My mother smiled and said that she was feeling much better now and that she was going to let go of her feelings of guilt about my father's not seeing her in the negligee. Then, after a short pause she asked "Jason, being that you're officially the man of the house, what do you think? Do you think your father would have liked me in what you see?"

Smiling I said, "Of course he would have mom, he would have been over the moon seeing you in your negligee, what's not to like, you're a real MILF! You're a beautiful and extremely desirable woman. I for one, have always liked what I've seen when I look at you. You really are hot mom!"

And then I continued, "Especially tonight. Seeing you in your revealing negligee really makes me feel like the man of the house. I only wish that I was going to get the reward that you had planned to surprise dad with those many years ago."

Smiling, but with a look of internal conflict and looking intently at me, my mother replied, "The day is still young Jason, let's wait to see what the rest of the day holds in store for us both."

I grasped her hand as she offered it up to me and then she drew me towards her, inviting me to sit beside her. We looked into each other's eyes and sat there holding hands in silence for several minutes. She then took her right hand and after placing it on my knee, slid it palm down along my inner thigh and stopping just prior to reaching my fully aroused and rigid cock said, "I want so much to give you pleasure Jason, but I'm not sure that I should continue."

I replied, "I want you to mom, I really want you to continue." and then added "No mom, I need you to continue" as I placed my hand on top of hers to keep her from pulling away and said, "Please Mom, please don't stop, not now!"

Looking down at our hands, she gingerly ran her fingertips in circles along the length of my thigh. I coaxed her hand forward, causing it to come into contact with my arousal and moaned as her hand caressed the outline of my bulging manhood through the thin fabric of my pajama bottoms.

Her grin of delight broadened as she saw the passion reflected in my face as she continued to run her hand over my bulge, causing me to raise up slightly off of the couch and press up into her hand.

Although I was enjoying the pleasure that her hand was bestowing upon my bulging cock, I wanted and hoped that she would take the next step and reach through the fly opening of my pajamas and grasp my blood-engorged erection.

Trying to move things along and hopefully get the opportunity to reciprocate by pleasuring her, I placed my hand onto her inner thigh and after hearing her moan of acknowledgment, moved it slowly up to cover her well defined mound. I then ran my middle finger between the ridges of her aroused camel toe, causing her to squirm and gyrate into the palm of my hand. I delighted both in her response and in my being able to view the depression formed by her aroused labia lips.

Not wanting to jeopardize the progress we were experiencing; I simply stroked between the lips of her labia and slowly introduced the use of my thumb to gently caress the protruding nub of her clit. Only when she gasped, did I introduce my middle finger into her love canal and was pleased as she confirmed that I had indeed located her 'G' spot by expressing a long and low moan of delight. I continued to slowly and methodically finger her, causing her to buck her hips.

Then somewhat abruptly, my mom removed her hand from my bulge and then pulled my finger out of her tunnel of love and said, "I think we better slow down Jason and have one of our 'heart to hearts', don't you agree?" I responded by saying, "Maybe so, but if it were up to me, we'd simply continue on the course we're already on."

My mother said "I believe you realize how I'd like our relationship to progress Jason and I trust that you agree that we could have a mutually beneficial and rewarding sexual relationship. However, I just want to make certain that you fully realize that once we cross the invisible line of incest, even though one of us may later decide to stop somewhere along the way, neither you nor I can undo what will have transpired here. Once we become involved intimately, our relationship will have changed forever and if anyone were to become aware, we could not only be ridiculed, but quite possibly face legal and even criminal charges for our incestuous behavior. I for one am willing to accept whatever may result, but you also have to be certain that you wouldn't ever regret crossing into and experiencing such a relationship with me."

I responded without hesitation, "The only regret that I could ever have mom, is if we didn't act upon our carnal desires for each other. I don't care what anyone else thinks about a loving, incestual relationship between us. We love each other and neither you nor I would ever hurt the other intentionally, that I'm sure of. But in the same vein, if you have any reservations about a sexual relationship with me, don't let me entice or persuade you. Don't do it for me, do it because it's what you want."

Continuing, I said "Just know without a shadow of a doubt, that there is nothing that would make me happier than for us to become lovers. I too want to satisfy your every carnal and erotic desire. I realize that I can't, nor would I want to replace the love that you and dad shared. I simply want to fill and satisfy the sexual and emotional void that you have been experiencing ever since his death."

My mother took me into her arms, and we embraced. Our initial kiss was somewhat hesitant at first, as we were covering new ground, but it quickly heightened to a passionate French kiss as our lips parted and our tongues began their initial dance of desire.

As we kissed even more passionately, my mother's hands undid the button on the waistband and the other on the fly of my pajama bottom. I of course took advantage of the situation and began to fondle her magnificent breasts through the sheer fabric of her negligee, which had been the impetus that launched this erotic relationship that we were now embarking upon.

My mother then pulled back slightly and said, "If we're going to do this properly Jason, why don't we go to my bedroom." Then correcting herself, said "No, OUR bedroom and I'll..., how did you put it before? Let me paraphrase it for you, let me 'really make you feel like the man of the house, and reward you with what I had planned to surprise your father with those many years ago'. Only, there's so much more Jason that your dad and I had already experienced before his death, so I guess that you and I will have a lot of catching up to do. I hope you don't have any plans for the next few days." Then after a short pause of reflection she continued, " Well, maybe you should make that the next few weeks. Keep in mind, we have as much time as we need, let's just try not to wear each other out too quickly, OK?"

I simply responded "OK!" as she led me to what became OUR bedroom, to begin what was to become a most pleasurable and rewarding long term intimate, sexual and loving relationship for us both.

INTERMISSION?

I trust you found the above erotic, if not at least interesting.

Will there be a Chapter 2? Quite possibly so.