Mother and Son Secret Love Affair

Story Info
A loving son secretly loves his mother.
8.7k words
3.77
53.5k
46
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and Son Secret Love Affair

Logan asked me to write this true story about his mother, Sara, for him.

Author's Note:

Unlike another mother and son incestuous story, this is a mother and son love story. There's nothing like the love of a mother for her son. There's nothing like the love of a son for his mother. The only thing better than a mother and son's love is when they're having sex, incestuous sex.

# # #

A loving son sexually seduced his MILF of a mother. Surprising him and sexually exciting him, a loving mother returned the sexual favor and sexually seduced her horny son. After sexually lusting over one another for years, deliberately, sexually teasing one another by flashing one another, mother and son finally had incestuous sex.

# # #

Continually sexually teasing me, whenever she sat across from me in her short skirt, she'd sit with her knees parted just enough to flash me a triangular patch of her bright, white, bikini panties. Whenever she sat across from me in her short nightgown, she'd sit with her knees parted just enough to flash me a triangular patch of her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. Whether she flashed me her panties or her naked pussy, I loved seeing whatever I could of my mother.

Then, whenever she served me food or poured me coffee, she leaned over me long enough and low enough to flash me down blouse views of her low-cut bra and her long line of sexy cleavage. With her knowing that I was staring at all that I could see, she'd flash me down nightgown views of her naked breasts and erect nipples. I loved seeing my mother's long line of sexy cleavage as much as I loved seeing glimpses of her naked breasts and erect nipples.

Unable to look away, again, whenever sitting across from me, every time she crossed and uncrossed her shapely legs, she'd deliberately flashed me her panty clad crotch. When wearing her short, sheer, low-cut nightgown, whenever she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she'd flash me her naked pussy. When I wasn't seeing my mother's panties, I was seeing her naked pussy. While making her flashes appear innocently unintentional or accidental, as soon as I became of age, 21-years-old, she was always flashing me.

# # #

Captivated by her, wildly in love with my MILF of a mother, and sexually attracted to her, a loving son secretly loved his mother too much. Logan loved his mother in the way that a man loved a woman. He loved his mother in the way that a boyfriend loved his girlfriend. He loved his mother in the way that a husband loved his wife. He loved his mother in the way that a lover loved his lover.

Taking my love for my mother to an extreme, amoral, and an abnormal level, never letting go of my sexual desire that I had for her, a long time coming, eventually, I sexually seduced my mother, Sara. After never allowing her to see me naked before, I deliberately allowed her to see me naked now. In the way that she continually flashed me her panties, her pussy, her breasts, and/or her nipples, I flashed her my naked prick.

Whenever I knew she'd be coming upstairs to deliver my laundry, hearing her climbing the stairs and walking along the creaking, wooden, hall floor, step by sexually anticipating step, I could hear her walking closer. Quickly stripping myself naked, something she always does, I waited for her to barge open my bedroom door without knocking. Giving myself a massive erection, I stroked my naked prick faster and harder in the sexual anticipation of my mother seeing my naked cock.

Allowing her to see me masturbating myself, while wearing headphones, I sat in front of my computer watching mother and son porn. Pretending that I didn't know she was there, I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. I wanted my mother to watch me cum all over my stomach, hand, and chest. Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, instead of immediately leaving, she stayed to watch me cum.

Recording her on my computer, I was surprised to see my mother lift the hem of her nightgown to her waist. While I stroked my cock, she rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. She removed her breasts from her nightgown and fingered her erect nipples while continuing to watch me masturbating. Never did I ever think that my mother would watch me playing with myself and cumming.

Much longer and wider than my father's puny prick, I wanted my mother to see the full length of my eight-inch cock and wide girth of my erect dick. Hoping for that desired reaction, when she saw my naked cock, instead of looking away, I hoped she'd stare. Then, when she did see my naked prick, as I had hoped she would, my mother stared at my naked cock in the way that I stared at her panty clad crotch and/or her naked pussy.

After sexually teasing one another for years, with her waiting for me to make the first, sexual move to sexually seduce her, we finally had consensual, incestuous sex. I dare write, after having sex with my mother, there's no sex hotter than having sex with one's mother, especially when your mother is a MILF. If I say so myself, there's no sex hotter than having sex with your son. Trust me, I know. With the me incestuous pervert and my mother an incestuous whore, I had willing and forbidden sex with my mother and she had consensual, incestuous sex with me.

After we finally had sex, whenever sitting on the sofa with her watching television, I made out with her as if she was my girlfriend. While cuddling with her in her bed, I made love to her and fucked her as if she was my wife. While walking along a nude beach, in the park, or in my car, I stripped her naked and fucked her as if she was my lover. With us not telling anyone about our illicit, sexual affair, I had incestuous sex with my mother over and again as if she was my whore instead of my loving mother.

# # #

My name is Logan and I'm 24-years-old. I'm quite normal in every way except for one thing. Proud to say it, I love my mother, Sara. Seriously, who wouldn't love Sara? She's beautiful, sexy, and shapely. Seriously, who doesn't love their mother? Even criminals, mobsters, and gangbangers love their mothers. Every man loves his mother.

Further, something that few sons will publicly admit, what son doesn't want to have incestuous sex with his mother? Think about it and tell me that's not true. Their first and sometimes only sexual attraction, sons masturbate themselves while sexually lusting over their mothers, imagining them naked, and having sex with them.

Alas if only their mothers would agree to have sex with them, a new world order, sons would be happy and mothers would be sexually satisfied. If only their mothers would allow their sons to sleep in their beds while holding them, cuddling them, feeling them, and spooning them, they'd never be out drinking and getting into trouble. Indeed, for sexually casting sons aside as lovers, I blame mothers for the troubles that sons have.

Think about it. If only mothers would watch over their sons by giving them sex, I dare say that the world would be a better place. There'd be no more drugs. There'd be no more rapes. There'd be no more gun violence. There'd be no more gangbangers stealing, robbing, and looking for trouble. Fearing the wrath of their mothers, there'd be no more corporate raiding. Not wanting to embarrass their mothers, there'd be no more greed of dishonest politicians.

"What did mommy tell you? Didn't I tell you not to short that stock. Normally, shorting a stock would be okay, but you had insider information and that's illegal," said the senator's mother slapping him across his face. "Shame on you. Every time I turn my back, you're doing something illegal. Trust me, if they put Martha Stewart in jail, they'll put you in jail, too."

# # #

"And where were you last night? Do you have an alibi," the policeman asked Mark, a known felon with a long criminal record?

Only, turning a new leaf, as if born again, he's a new man holding down a steady job since he's been having incestuous sex with his mother. By showing him her naked tits, and surrendering her naked pussy to her son, he's not only happy but he's sexually satisfied. Never did he think that sex with his mother could be so good. He didn't know that his mother was a cocksucking whore for his cock.

He took his mother's hand in his, kissed it and, as if hypnotized by them, looked her in her eyes. Then, he leaned to her and kissed her on the lips. Proving to the policeman that they were in a sexual relationship; he parted his mother's lips with his tongue while feeling her big breasts through her blouse and bra. Convincing the cop that they were having forbidden sex, she allowed him to lift her short skirt, expose her white panties, move his horny hand between his mother's legs, and rub her pussy through her panties.

"I was home with my mother where I am every night. We were having mother and son sex," he said unembarrassed and unashamed. "I was home fucking my mother and was home with me sucking my cock."

The officer nodded his head and smiled an understanding smile.

"You're a good son and you're a good mother," he said looking at me before looking at my mother. "With mothers responsible for their sons' criminal behaviors, I dare say that, if only more mothers would strip off their blouses and their bras and allow their sons to have their wicked, sexual way with their naked tits. That alone would defuse many of the criminal situations that we have today."

He smiled at me while staring down at the big impressions that my mother's double D, cup bra made in her blouse.

"Indeed, sons are sexually frustrated and that causes them to act out and commit crimes. I dare say, again, if only more mothers would have sex with their sons, we'd have less crime and less criminals incarcerated in prison," said the policemen.

The policeman looked from Mark to look at my mother. Clearly, liking what he was seeing, no doubt, he wished that my mother was his mother.

"I'm a policeman today because I had sex with my mother and continue to have sex with her," he said. "Every cop in the stationhouse has had sex with their mothers, from the commissioner, to the captain, to the desk sergeant, and to the lowly beat cop. We're all motherfuckers. Nothing makes for a good cop than a sexually satisfied cop."

# # #

Author's Note:

Take it from me. Go to your mothers and ask to see her naked tits. If she sexually obliges your request by stripping off her blouse and bra or lowering the top of her nightgown, as if you can touch her tits, feel her tits, and suck her nipples. Subverting your criminal behavior, tell her that she's saving you from a life of crime.

# # #

Yet, not just about sex, if I could without ending up in jail, I loved my mother deep enough to want to marry her. Seriously, what son marries their mother? Unembarrassed and unashamed, the love of my life, I wanted everyone to know that I loved my mother. I love her. I really do love her. I wanted everyone to know that I loved her and would marry her if I could.

"I love you, mom," I said.

Seriously, again, think about it, what son doesn't love his mother? Unless his mother is an evil, vindictive bitch, there'd be something mentally wrong with a son who didn't love his mother. She's the woman who gave birth to him. She's the woman who gave him life. She's the woman who fed him, clothe him, and cared for him when he was sick until he was old enough to care for himself.

"It's time to give you a bath," said my mother while holding out the bath towel and waiting for me to strip myself naked.

I looked at her as if she was crazy. Then, starting to develop an erection, I looked at her with horniness. Wanting her to bathe me, I looked at her with sexual excitement that I was about to strip myself naked in front of my mother.

"Mom, I'm 24-years-old. I can bathe myself," I said while hoping that she'd be insistent to give me a bath.

She gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"What if we bathe together? What if you washed my back and I washed your back? What if you washed my naked tits and I washed your naked cock?"

Not having to ask me again to take a bath with my mother, immediately, I stripped myself naked ready to take a bath with her.

# # #

I love my mother, yet not in the way that a son should love his mother. Expressly forbidden, I loved my mother in the way that a man loved a woman. I wanted to have sex with her. I wanted to make love to her while touching and feeling her everywhere. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted her to blow me.

As if I was Tom Jones or Michael Bolton singing 'When a Man Loves a Woman,' wanting to scream it from the rooftops, I'm in love with my mother. I love my mother. I love her. I really love her.

"I love you, mother."

My mother gave me a loving smile.

"I love you, too, Logan," she said.

# # #

Having falling for her head over heels, the prettiest woman that I know, I love the way that she looked. I loved her pretty face. I don't know of another woman who's as pretty as my mother, Sara. With my mother one of a kind, she's special.

At 42-years-old, a MILF of a sexually desirable woman, I love her sexy and shapely body. Where most women her age are overweight with big stomachs, flabby asses, and sagging breasts, my mother's stomach is tightly toned from walking, jogging, swimming, and playing tennis. Indeed, by exercising her glutes, she has the ass of a woman ten-years younger than her.

Shapely and muscular, she has the legs of a professional dancer. Not sagging at all, her breasts are up as high as they should be. With her having the body equal to if not better than Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger, or Beyonce, with forty-something the new thirty-something, suffice to write that my mother has an incredible body for a forty-something-year-old woman.

"Fuck me, mommy. I need you to fuck me," I said to my mother while curious for her reaction to me wanting to fuck her.

Something more for me to sexually lust over, as if sculpted by Michelangelo's talented hand, my mother's ass is as round as it's firm. As if her ass does a samba in her panties as she walks, I can't stop staring at my mother's shapely ass. I can't stop thinking about her sexy ass. Reminiscent of the song, The Girl from Ipanema, every time I see my mother walking away from me, I silently sang the song to myself.

'Tall and tan and young and lovely

The girl from Ipanema goes walking and

When she passes each one she passes

Goes ahhh.'

When she walks, it's just like a samba

That swings so cool and sways so gentle

That when she passes, each one she passes

Goes ahhh.'

# # #

A breast man more than I am a leg man or an ass man, I love women's breasts whether fully clothed, in their bikini bras, or naked. I can't help myself from staring whenever I see a nice rack on a woman, especially when she's wearing a low-cut blouse and leaning forward to give me a nice down blouse view. I love tits, especially big tits. Perhaps, my sexual attraction to woman's breasts is because my mother has giant breasts or because I was taken away from my mother's breasts too soon or not soon enough, when she was nursing me.

I love seeing the impressions of women's erect nipples when making their presence known through their blouses and bras. Unable to look away from them, unable to stop myself from staring at them, I love my mother's huge, double D cup breasts. Indeed, two of the biggest tits I've seen, my mother has huge tits.

Where too many women have B cup and C cup breasts, my mother's tits are not only big, really big but also, they're shapely, too. When I'm making love to her and fucking her, grabbing her naked breasts, I really feel like I'm holding on to something. Her breasts are so big that her bra clad breasts are the first things that I see when she rounds the corner.

# # #

"Mom? Show me your tits, again. I need to see them," I said while hoping she'd accommodate me by showing me her naked breasts.

Eager to show me her naked breasts, she looked at me and gave me a naughty look and a sexy smile. Obediently obeying me, while seductively staring at me, she slowly and sexily raised her blouse nearly to her shoulders to expose her low-cut brassiere and her long, sexy line of cleavage to me. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, filled with sexual anticipation, she lifted her big, white brassiere.

I couldn't believe my mother showed me her naked tits again. When it comes to me, with her having no modesty or shame, she loved showing me her naked breasts as much as I loved seeing her naked breasts. As if they were work of arts, her breasts slowly fell from her bra with a heavenly bounce. As heavy and firm as they were soft, there's nothing like the feeling of holding my mother's big tits in my hand when making out with her. As if they were silent cymbals at a symphony orchestra, they crashed together albeit without a sound.

Giving her a standing ovation, when seeing her naked breasts, I was ready to clap and cheer. Indeed, seeing something so natural, so beautiful, and so sexy, seeing my mother's naked breasts deserved a round of applause. As if she was a stripper on stage, I was tempted to make it rain and toss dollar bills at her feet.

I couldn't wait to take her to the car races, the Indy 500 or the Daytona 500. Every time she saw someone holding a sign that read, 'Show Me Your Tits,' I imagined my mother sexually obliging them by lifting her blouse and her bra to show them her naked breasts. How hot would that be for thousands of horny men to see my mother's big, naked, beautiful breasts?

"Oh, my God, mom. I love your huge breasts. They're spectacularly beautiful." I continued staring at my mother's naked tits as if I had never seen naked tits before. "May I touch them? May I feel them? May I fondle them while sucking your nipples," I asked while hoping she'd say yes?

She laughed.

"Of course, you may touch them, feel them, and fondle my naked breasts while sucking my nipples. My breasts are your breasts as much as they're my breasts," she said laughing again. "Otherwise, if not for the feel and sexual pleasure of a man, much like having tits on a bull, what good are my breasts if I don't sexually share them with you," she said laughing again?

With trepidation and sexual anticipation, as I had when I touched and felt her naked breasts for the first time, I reached out my horny hand to touch them, feel them, and fondle them while sucking her nipples. Prematurely denying me my fun, she laughed while pulling down her bra and blouse.

"I think that's enough for now, Logan. I haven't even had my coffee yet. After breakfast, you may feel me up as much as you want while we shower together," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she blew my mind with what she said next. In the way that I looked at her with sexual horniness, she returned my look with sexual lust. Seemingly, my mother was as sexually aroused as much as I was sexually excited. She sexually wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"Since I sexually obliged you by showing you my naked breasts, making me horny, show me your naked cock," she said staring down at my bulging pajama bottoms while sipping her black coffee.

She relaxed in the kitchen chair while staring up at me.

"Never getting enough of your big prick, I want to see your erect cock again," she said while making eye contact. "You have a beautiful cock, Logan," she said continuing to look up at me while sliding a slow, involuntary tongue across her red, full lips. "I love stroking your prick as much as I love sucking your prick and fucking your prick."

Truth be told, glad that we were finally on the same page, I loved flashing my mother my naked prick as much as she loved seeing my naked prick, and as much as she loved flashing me her naked breasts. Sexually obliging my mother, I pulled my pajama bottoms down and allowed them to fall to my ankles. As if I was a nude model modeling for an artist's painting, I turned one way before turning the other way. Then, sexually teasing her, I wrapped my horny hand around my cock, and stroked myself to a hard erection in front of the incestuous stare of my mother.