Mother & Step-Daughter Piss Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Therese was smoothing down her dress as her husband stomped into the lounge frowning at a sheet of instructions. He grumbled that something or other wasn't working and Therese tidied her hair, pretending to be interested. Michaela looked at her plump palm; she could still feel the gorgeous, electric nylon contours tingling her skin. Her father walked away but then paused and returned to stand in front of them both. He looked at them oddly. A cool, calm Therese raised impeccably plucked eyebrows.

She asked, "Yes, darling?"

"Have you two started sharing lipstick, now?"

Therese gave a long blink as her train of thought rattled through the station.

"Yes," she said.

"Obviously!" Michaela added, in a well-practised snotty teenage tone.

This seemed to settle the matter and her father walked off, looking at his sheet of diagrams. They listened to him banging around in a kitchen drawer. When they heard him go back outside they felt safe. They turned to each other. Therese's hand rested on Michaela's thigh. They kissed again; a loving, lingering kiss. Therese rubbed her lips ever-so-slightly sideways, relishing the sensations of miniscule frictions.

"I know you young 'uns hate to hear us old people banging on about what things used to be called, but," Therese brushed Michaela's lips with her fingertips, "In my day, we'd call these 'bee-stung' lips."

"Really?"

Michaela blushed as Therese nodded and then kissed her again. They smooched tenderly and Michaela returned to the exquisite stroking of Therese's never-ending grey pantyhose.

In a pause for breath, Therese said, "Can I confess something?"

Michaela gulped and nodded.

"There's something I've wanted to do for, oh, I couldn't tell you how long. May I?"

Michaela nodded; she had fireworks exploding in her brain and would refuse this beautiful woman nothing.

"Stand up, Micki. Please?"

Michaela felt unsteady as she hauled her body up off the couch. She stood but her legs felt unreliable. There was an internal earthquake moving her off-balance. Therese made a spinning gesture with her finger and Michaela turned around. She wondered what was going to hap-- a seizure of surprise tensed her body as her leggings were yanked down to her knees. She felt her step-mother's eager hands caress her ample buttocks through the snug cotton of her panties.

"You've got an ah-may-zing ass, Micki. I've been longing to touch you!"

Michaela felt the two hands exploring and massaging and then she felt her panties lifted and a quick, hot, sticky kiss. She giggled, imagining the perfect imprint left behind by Therese's crimson lipstick.

"You really don't know what you do to me, girl."

Michaela couldn't reply. For the first time in her life she was feeling unashamed about her body. Proud even. A sudden and resounding slap on her asscheek made her squeal in shock.

"Mum!" she cried.

Therese laughed, "Sorry, my love, I couldn't resist."

Therese was thinking how adorably cute Michaela looked as she frowned, genuinely offended, and rubbed the rosy rump. A thunder of oncoming feet forced Michaela to hastily pull up her leggings. Jefferson came bounding into the lounge and gabbled about how Therese was needed to help find a lost screwdriver. She listened patiently to the story of her husband 'doing his nut' and then shooed him away.

"Tell him I'll be right there, pronto!" she said to the departing boy.

Therese stood and looked coy. She snaked her arm around Michaela's waist then lowered her hand to rub comfortingly on the smacked buttcheek.

"Sorry," she said.

"I don't mind," Michaela replied, longing to be kissed and held once again.

"We need to find some privacy," Therese said.

*******

Therese was leading Michaela by the hand up a gravelly mud path under a canopy of lush trees. Birds were tweetering, butterflies fluttering and the sun was streaking through the foliage. Golden rays speckled by glinting dust and passing insects.

After their arrested clinch on the couch, the matriarch had announced that the Jelphe family needed a healthy walk in the country knowing full well that the menfolk had planned to watch some sports garbage and so Therese was joyfully stomping along a verdant forest path while holding the hand of her saucy new plaything without anyone around to punctuate their fun.

"You see," she was explaining, "There is the world of men and women, and in your case, I think probably, women and women," Therese and Michaela shared a perceptive grin, "And then there is... another world."

Michaela, unlike her fit and long-legged step-mother, was struggling on this up-hill hike. Earlier she'd scolded her step-brother who'd asked why a hippopotamus would want to go on a woodland walk and now it burned that he'd been quite correct. If it had been anyone other than Therese, she would've told them to go to hell. The bleaching sunshine was making her sweat and chafe and wheeze and she let go of Therese's hand to pause and catch her breath.

"A hidden world," Therese continued, oblivious to the girl's diminishing energy, "Where girls such as you and I can, er, indulge each other's... likes. Is this making any sense?"

Michaela wiped her sweat-soaked curls from her forehead and took a long swig of water from their shared bottle. It was a big bottle and nearly empty.

"Maybe. I think so. Kinda?" Michaela admitted.

Therese sat on a huge felled tree trunk laid alongside the path.

"What I mean to say is... we must be discreet. Our thing, we must keep it to ourselves. Just you and me. Our dirty little secret thrill."

"Is that what I am," puffed Michaela, "A secret dirty thrill?"

Therese beckoned her closer and put her arms around her neck. She kissed plump, damp lips.

"Well," Therese purred, "Let's examine that question, shall we? Are you my secret?"

Therese's hands slid down the sodden back of Michaela's tee-shirt to rest on each chunky buttock. She gently groped the rotund rear.

"You have to be, or, or it will all fall apart. And that would be horrible. I do love your father, you know?"

"I know."

"Are you dirty? Well, I'd say that was a most definite yes."

They laughed and kissed.

Therese whispered into Michaela's ear, "And your underwear certainly is."

They shared a devious smile, their noses rubbed as they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"Are you a thrill? I could demonstrate how thrilling you are."

"How?" Michaela frowned.

Therese had earlier removed her delicate and expensive pantyhose before trudging off into the forest so when she ruffled up the hem of her pretty grey dress she exposed her long, tanned, naked legs and then a neat bush at the top of her thighs. Michaela was wide-eyed and speechless.

Therese leaned a back against the tree trunk and opened her legs. She took Michaela's hand and guided the girl's fingers into her warm, waiting, sloppy slit. She chewed her bottom lip as Michaela probed the squishy wetness.

"That's what you do to me, Micki, my love."

Michaela stood back to get the best view of her fingers sliding into this gorgeous pussy then pressed her body in close for a long, leisurely kiss. Therese made such moans of appreciation as she was explored by Michaela's inexperienced touches. After a number of minutes they broke the kiss and smirked at each other's naughtiness. Just two kinky girls together.

Michaela's fingers performed a slow pirouette in the tight, lush opening. Therese used one hand to hold open her dark-pink labia and her other hand to frig her extended red clit. Michaela watched in fascination as their three hands laboured and Therese began to quiver, her thighs trembling.

Therese gushed, "I, I could pee. If, if you wanted?"

Michaela's eyes glinted excitement. She pushed deeper and felt pussy walls clench tighter around her knuckles. Therese kissed her in short darting pecks on her lips and cheeks and neck, kisses of hot arousal. She hadn't been this turned on for years, she hadn't been this naughty for years.

Therese ground her palm on her hard, hooded button and cried out as the first hot gush of piss streamed out of her. Her voice reverberated on the surrounding trees. Michaela automictically stepped out of the way of the clear sparkling jet. They shared a look of astonishment at what was happening then they laughed and kissed again as the shower soaked both their hands.

After a minute, Therese's sprinkle slowed to a dribble. The sounds of the forest wildlife mingled with the barely audible splatter of pee drops on the grassy weeds under them. Michaela eased her fingers from her step-mother's pussy, raised her hand and sniffed her fluid-soaked skin. Therese raised her own wet fingers and pressed them on Michaela's lips. Michaela opened her mouth and sucked on them.

She offered her own fingers to her step-mother and sucked harder when they entered her mouth. They sucked each other's pissy pussy fingers until all the salty flavour had quite gone.

"Do you like it?" Therese asked.

Michaela's large eyes gleamed darkly as she nodded. Therese placed her hands on the girl's shoulders and it took a moment of pressure to make Michaela understand before she grasped the idea and allowed herself to be pushed to her knees. Therese held her dress high to her navel and Michaela was in awe of the woman's nude, furry glory. She manoeuvred closer and took the plunge into this new world, this hidden world, a secret world in which she could slide her eager tongue into her step-mom's filthy cunt.

The taste blew her tiny mind. She was dizzy with enthusiasm. She closed her eyes and savoured every flavour, every texture. She sucked each fat lip into her mouth. She twirled her tongue around and around and then dove inside. Her actions were rewarded with blubbered gasps from above so she repeated them and kept going until Therese was swearing under her breath in hoarse encouragement. The tastes changed as she experienced a darker, thicker fluid and she knew, instinctively, she was making her lover come.

Voices from around the path's bend made Therese jilter away, frantically smoothing down her dress. A family of hikers with a small dog were suddenly among them. Michaela kept her red-face hidden as she pretended to be tying her shoelaces. There were friendly Hullos and Good Afternoons exchanged as they passed on down the path.

"Shit," Therese said, "Fucking people. Stupid fucking pricks! Arrrgh."

Michaela, shocked at her step-mother's rare cursing, giggled. Therese felt her anger vent and she joined in the laughter. She placed her arms around the girl's ample waist and brought her close for a slimy kiss.

"Fuck," she said between tongue sloshes, "You're good at that, girl!"

Michaela beamed with pride.

"I love you, Micki."

"I love you too, Mum."

Michaela's mouth was marinated in a mucky elixir and Therese tasted her own intimate flavours as they kissed. In the calm, noiseless forest setting, Michaela could hear Therese's tiny murmurs of pleasure as they smooched and she remembered hearing her step-mother make similar sounds when eating a lush dessert. It made her feel like a sweet pudding and she didn't mind at all.

"Shall we go further into the woods?" Michaela suggested.

"Under cover?"

They both scanned the dense foliage, assessing its camouflage qualities. Michaela took Therese's hand and lead the way through the ferns and nettles and weeds until they were walking between tall tree trunks. Therese felt light-headed with joy (and possibly sun-stroke) as her young plaything took charge and guided her around thorn bushes, deeper into the greenery until they were sure they could be neither seen nor heard from the public path.

They came to a mossy bank that descended to thin crystal stream. The sun crept down through shafts of piss-yellow gold. It was chilled, quiet and secluded. They sat on the crest of the bank.

"It's lovely here," Therese said.

Michaela leaned close and kissed her step-mother's neck, her skin was sizzling hot.

"You're lovely," she replied.

"Micki? I want to see you. If I may?"

"See me?"

"All of you."

Michaela's round face reddened and she looked away.

"How long have you felt like this about me?"

"Since... well, since I started noticing the way you'd stare at me, when you thought no-one was watching. And since I found that my underwear was going missing. My dirty underwear. I began to think of you... in a way I hadn't before, in ways that I know I probably shouldn't."

"You think this is wrong?"

"Oh, yes," Therese reached up under the back of Michaela's tee-shirt to fiddle with her bra clasp, "It's most definitely wrong."

The clasp separated and Michaela felt the cups hang looser on her moist boobs. She became aware of her nervously slunched sitting posture; she always hated the way her 'spare tyre' bulged out when she slumped like this so he straightened her spine in an attempt to flatten her tummy. This had the unintended effect of proudly displaying her bosom.

Therese took this as a green light and pulled the girl's tee-shirt off over her head. Michaela shucked the bra-straps down her arms and tried to adopt a statuesque pose.

"Oh my gosh!" Therese grinned.

"What!? What is it?"

Michaela, whose self-esteem was fragile at the best of times, panicked and very nearly reached for her tee-shirt to cover up again. Therese's hands were suddenly, but tenderly, upon her breasts.

"My gosh, Micki, they're perfect!"

"They are?!"

Therese gently mashed the large, soft, weighty boobs with her warm palms; her thumbs were stroking Michaela's hardening nipples.

"Of course! They're just perfectly darling. Such a shape! You've been hiding these well, I had no idea."

Being a 'fatty boom boom' in school had made Michaela hyper-aware of sarcastic feminine scorn so she could tell the woman was being honest. Therese lowered her head and took a swelling nipple into her mouth. She suckled and groped for a silent few minutes as Michaela squirmed at this unexpected stimulation. There were butterflies in her stomach. Therese sat up and giggled, still fondling.

"What's funny?" Michaela asked, giggling also.

"Momma loves Micki's melons."

"Mum! Stop it." Michaela scalded playfully as her mammaries were wobbled and jiggled.

Therese released her step-daughter then began to wrangle her arms out of her grey dress.

"I'm dead jealous," she said as she pushed the material down to expose her own braless boobs.

"You make mine look rather pathetic," she joked as she cupped her own insubstantial tits.

Michaela's hands soon joined in and they petted each other in a delicious sharing of kinetic arousal. Therese shuffled closer on the sloped bank and they turned to bobble their boobies together. Therese felt a surge of erotic electricity as their solid nubs rubbed. Mutual nipple-nobbling with a girlfriend was something she hadn't encountered for such a long time. This young, cute, innocent, infatuated girl was driving her crazy.

She could feel her pent up libido finally casting off its heterosexual shackles. She tried to speak but garbled and gave up. Michaela saw that Therese had all the coy but daring demeanour of a teenager coupled with the grace and assurance of a woman in her forties. She put her arms around her step-mother and drew her in for a lasting and unhurried smooch.

When they broke for a breath, Therese blurted, "Get your fucking pants off."

Michaela grinned and, feeling bolder, lifted her butt off the mossy ground to quickly push her leggings and panties down to her ankles, offering all her naked body to her beloved. Therese pounced on the gift. Immediately her mouth sought out Michaela's rosy, fat nipples while her fingers teased the girl's dark bushy pubes and swollen, sweaty labia.

She opened the girl up, twiddling her inner labia between her fingers and thumbs. Michaela's sex scent intermingled with the forest glade's own natural aroma. Therese was fired by the smell and sucked harder on her step-daughter's erect buds, taking turns on each breast as her fingers plunged deeper into the fleshy depths of her virgin vagina.

Michaela, whimpering and overcome, wiggled an arm under her step-mum so she could do some molesting of her own. Therese responded by jiggling and fluttering her fingers in the tightening crevice. The girl arched her back, inflamed with forbidden lust.

Therese showered her in kisses, her cute boobs, her fattened nipples, her sweaty neck, her large sexy lips, her soft belly and relentlessly pistoned two fingers in and out of the girl's gushing hole, not too deep, just shallow enough to have the girl wriggling and writhing in the dirt, trying to desperately fuck herself on Therese's expert invading digits.

"Tuh-tuh-touch my je-jelly bean," Michaela blurbled, lost inside her own swirling emotional tornado.

"Your what?" Therese giggled.

"Muh-muh-my jelly bean. Please?"

Therese looked at the curvaceous nude and pondered for half a second until she grasped it.

"Oooooh, your jelly bean!" Therese said, "You mean... this!"

Michaela cried out as Therese quickly circled her palm on the pink, protruding head of her clitoris, erecting far out of its hood.

"Fuh-fuck, fuck, fuck," Michaela was sweating and breathless.

Therese gritted her teeth and got down to business, using every trick she had learned over the years. Her hands stroked and poked, softly and firmly prodding, tugging, teasing and twiddling until her young victim was crying out for her to stop.

"No," Therese said, "You're not there yet. I can tell."

"Puh-please! I don't wanna. Mum! Therese!"

"No, not yet, baby."

Therese hugged Michaela even closer and her labouring hands didn't hesitate to continue their good works. Michaela had already long passed her self-imposed safe point and she was abseiling down a ragged cliff into dangers unknown. She was terrified of being overwhelmed but she trusted the woman she loved.

Therese whispered, "Don't fight it, baby. Fall, fall into it. Let it come. Don't be scared."

The shaking, humping, sweating young woman buried her face in Therese's neck, almost sobbing with the strain. Suddenly, Michaela's teeth had clamped on to her shoulder as the waves of orgasm finally broke. She contorted in epileptic-like seizures. Therese's hand was sodden with flowing juices.

There was a muffled scream. Therese held her tight in case she flung her writhing, naked body down the bank and through the bushes into the stream. She held her close until the rippling vibrations eventually began to slow. A stillness replacing the flinching and trembling.

Michaela lay back against the woodland floor, feeling the prickles of twigs and stones in her back and bottom. Each touch was sending blazing trails of nuclear explosions up her spine, down her legs, in her fingertips, to the ends of each hair.

After a few minutes she became aware of the deep, vacant pleasurable void in her centre. It was as if all her tension and negativity had been washed away. As her senses returned, she noticed she was being touched. Therese's slow caresses coaxing her back into the real world.

"Was that your first?"

Michaela heard the question and, for a moment, the distant voice spoke an alien, intellectual mystery. She opened her eyes. She could see the sky and the canopy of trees but no step-mom. She lifted her head off the parched earth. It was an effort. She looked around in a daze.

Therese had moved slightly down the bank and was cradling Michaela's open thighs. Michaela was about to wrestle together an answer in her boiled cabbage of a brain but the touch of her step-mother's tongue upon her red-hot vulva sizzled any chance of coherent thought. Michaela weakly tried to defend her genitalia. She wanted to say 'No more, please, no more. I can't stand it. It's too much. Too much!' but all she managed was some Frankenstein-esque monstrous grunts.