Mother at the Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,254 Followers

“Of course I do Robert, it’s been the best three months I can remember, but honey you’re too young to even know what you want…you’re just too young.”

His answer was, “Forget about me for a minute, what do you want out of life? Is it the business or having a good time or a new house or…”

“No honey, it’s none of those things. You know what I want, someone to share with, someone to love, who’d love me.” She stopped for a moment and put her hands on his and said, “but you’re so young, and you’re my son.”

“Mom I’m not saying those things might not make it more difficult. Look, I’m almost twenty and you’re thirty-eight; fine, does that mean we can’t love each other enough to make it work, does it?” He kissed her softly and her lips warmed as he stayed on them. “I’m your son and you’re my mother,” he said. “That’s one of the reasons we can love each other more than most people. Other people don’t have to understand or approve, as long as we do.”

“Bobby, it’s almost too much to think about, so many things could go wrong. You’ll get tired of me, you’ll…”

“Mom, things can always go wrong with anything, we can make them go right if we take a chance; we have that chance now mom, a chance to be happy together for a long time, but we’ll never know if we run away from it. Mom, I can give you what you need; you just have to let me.”

“Oh Bobby, you make it sound like it could really work…I don’t know, I need some time.”

“Okay Mom, just promise me you’ll talk to me after you’ve thought about it.”

“Yes honey, I will.”

They both felt good and after dinner they sat close to each other on the ride home. They didn’t talk. The radio played softly and the snow fell hard.

When they got to the house, they said goodnight and Janice went into her room. She didn’t realize that Robert had stayed on the couch with the lights out for almost an hour. Thoughts of her son made it impossible for her not to touch herself. He could hear her through the walls as she masturbated.

The knock on her door was soft. “Robert?”

“Yes mom, can I come in for a minute?”

She was flushed and fought to compose herself. “Umm…uh, okay honey.”

She was on her back over the covers in her nightgown and he just came out with it. “Mom, let me make you feel good.”

She covered her face with the pillow and said, “Oh God.”

He took that as encouragement. It was, because when he reached under her nightgown and put his fingers in the waistband of his mother’s panties she raised myself so that he could easily pull them down. She turned her head under the pillow and again said, “Oh God.”

Her son gently opened her knees and since nothing happened for a few minutes, she realized that he was just looking at the sight of his mother’s bare pussy. She moaned when his tongue first contacted the folds of her vagina. They were loose and soft and puffy. He took the lips into his mouth and drew on them until she could feel the stretch. She could tell that he liked what he was doing and what he was doing to her.

Janice could hear her own somewhat muffled closed-mouth sounds as he began to explore her pussy with his mouth and tongue. She longed to look at his face as he ate her, but she couldn’t bring herself to do it. She knew that the pillow could cover her face but not her shame but it still made it easier for her to imagine that it wasn’t actually her son who was eating her pussy. She kept the pillow over her face.

He could feel his mother’s excitement grow as she became louder and her legs spread wider. At one point she reached down with both hands and stretched her pussy open, pulling the hood off her clit. He knew what she wanted and he sucked on the nub that used to embarrass her. It was so much longer than most of the girls she had known when she was young. She responded, and he sucked her more.

His tongue teased and traced the contours of his mother’s clit until she put her hands on his head imploring him to return to the sucking. Her sighs of relief and pleasure sounded when he took her back into his mouth. He sucked her agonizingly well. He brought her to the edge twice and each time she began to arch, he held back. Each time she came to the brink he could hear a cry behind her tightly closed lips.

The third time she went over and he sucked firmly and continuously as his helpless mother thrashed in orgasm. That time the cries couldn’t be contained. Short stabbing wails pierced the quiet room as he relentlessly sucked his mother’s clit. When a long sigh signaled her completion, he kissed the inside of each of her thighs and got up to leave. She flinched a bit from sensitivity when he laid his hand over her pussy and said, “Good night mom.”

As he opened the door to leave she was still under the pillow when she said, “Robert? You were the best I ever had.” She could sense his smile as he left the room.

The next morning he was in the kitchen having coffee when she came in. She smiled and walked up to him and hugged his head to her belly and said, “You’re so good, and I love you very much.”

He told her that he loved her and she said, “Robert, I decided something; I’ll let you have sex with me if you want to.”

She expected a different response and was surprised when he said, “No mom, don’t you see? I’ve been trying to tell you, it’s not just about that. It’s not about you ‘letting’ me. It’s about more than that; it’s about us.” He was getting louder and more upset. “You think it’s only the sex I want? You think I just want to fuck you, don’t you?” He grabbed his jacket and left the house as she called to him.

Janice heard the car door slam but didn’t hear it start. She walked out the front door and the moment the crisp air and blinding sunshine hit my face, she realized that she had said it wrong. When she saw that the car was empty, she walked to the back porch and Robert was sitting on the double rocker that faced the frozen pond.

Janice walked up and sat next to him. She only had a sweater on and he put his arm around her and said, “You’ll freeze, you crazy lady.”

“Robert, I was nervous and that’s why I said I’d ‘let you.’ That wasn’t what I really meant. I understand what you want baby. I want it too Robert. I’m just a little afraid.”

“I know mom, it’s scary, it’s crazy, but there’s only one way for us now, only way we can make it real. It means nothing held back, that’s how we’re going to be together. We have to let go and go for it.”

I said, “You mean like jumping off a cliff.”

He kissed her and said, “That’s it exactly mom, like jumping off a cliff, but I’ll be holding your hand, and you’ll be holding mine.”

“Come inside baby, she said. “Let’s go jump off a cliff together.”

As they entered the bedroom she said, “Robert, this is the only way isn’t it? This is how we give to each other…this is a promise isn’t it Robert?”

“Yes mom, it’s time for us to make that promise. It’s time for you to have your son inside you; to let your love inside you. You know what I mean, don’t you mom.”

“Yes honey, I guess I do; I guess I’ve known it for a while. Oh God. I’ve wanted to feel all this for so long.” She paused for a moment and then opened her legs for his touch. “Yes baby, it’s time for me to show you how much I love you, time for you to have your mama, and for me to have my son.”

They kissed with longing for each other’s body and each other’s heart. They took their clothes off and held tight together. She loved the feel of her thighs and belly and breasts against him. She took his hand and led him to the bed. She smiled that smile as she reached her arms open and beckoned her son. As he approached, her thighs opened wider and she touched the moisture she felt forming on her pussy.

Janice’s heart was pounding in anticipation of her son’s cock finding its way home, to the place it had never been, but had always been part of. It stood erect at the pussy she was opening for him as both sought completion. He said, “This is how you’ll show me you love me from now on isn’t it mom?”

“Yes love, in my pussy; this is how I’ll show you. This is how we’ll be together, in my pussy. I’m not afraid anymore Robert. Be in me baby; be inside your mama’s pussy.”

He held his throbbing cock in his fist and with the head, he contacted the creamy lips that slid apart to expose the entrance that is wisely forbidden to most. Janice hoped and believed that they were ready and strong enough for what would come after the irrevocable step.

After all the waiting, and talking, and longing, He entered her; he pushed into her. She was joined with her son. The long sounding “OHHHhhhh…” that left her lips was pleasure, relief, love, and sex all blended into one satisfying syllable. His cock traveled into her pussy with a slow, long, insertion. He pulled back and gave it to her again and again. Each time he reached deep into his mother’s belly, she gave him the sound. When she momentarily opened her eyes, she saw the flushed, transported, look on his face; it was the look of a son giving his mother love beyond her expectations.

Robert thought that there probably were other sons who had loved their mothers as he was loving his, but he still could hardly believe that the moment had arrived for him. He touched her all over to convince himself it was real. By her wetness he knew she wanted him and his steel hardness evidenced his desire. But as he pushed into his mother he knew it was more than sex he was giving her and getting from her. Every stroke into his mother’s pussy brought them closer to it.

Janice, the woman, took her man’s cock into her for sex, and Janice, the mother, took her son’s cock inside her for love. A son moved in his mother’s pussy and she became his, a mother moved on her son’s cock and he became hers. At that moment she didn’t care if the whole world knew what she was doing; the only thing that mattered was that he was inside her, filling her, fucking her, and loving her.

Janice held his muscular ass and pulled him tighter into her and said, “Give me all of you Bobby, I want it all.” She sensed that he was withholding the last inches for fear of hurting her, and when she asked him, he pressed as deep as he could, up into his mother’s belly. She felt the end of his cock connect and said, “Oh Bobby yes, God, there, ohhhh, you’re inside all of me love.”

She had taken all of her son into her and he stroked her full and long and hard until they were both pulsing and soaked; then he told her, “You’re inside of me too, mom.”

Her son’s blood-hardened cock strained and he felt strong and indefatigable. She was excited and totally engulfed. He was loving her like he could do it to her forever and never come. He kept giving her more and more and she began thrashing and arching. He kept up with her bucking and kept pressing into her creamy pussy. She felt so wet she thought she was ejaculating.

As she approached her orgasm and between short breaths she said, “This is the promise isn’t it Bobby, this is the promise, isn’t it?”

“Yes mom” he said, as she clawed at him “Yes mom” he said, as he pushed into her sucking pussy. “Yes mom” he said, as his balls reached the soft globes of her ass and he remained in the filled channel, stretching her, giving her, and taking her.

Janice let out two short loud noises that sounded like “HUH…HUH” and then she came. “Aooowww…Bobbeee…Bobbeee…Bobby, Bobby, Bobby…” If he was trying to make her feel what she had never felt before, he had done it.

Robert still hadn’t come in her. He kept stroking his mother as she neared completion, and then he surprised her. He pulled out and went down on her. She squealed when he took her clit into his mouth and sucked the long swollen nub, suctioning it between his lips. She came again almost immediately and her second orgasm was shorter and more intense.

The sweat had matted her hair and Janice looked wiped out as a laugh of release and relief left her lips. The tail of her orgasm fluttered and vibrated through her. He returned his thick, hard, cock to his mother’s pussy and again she wasn’t expecting it.

“Oh God,” was all she said as Robert started pumping again into his mother’s still moist opening. This time she knew he would come; she anticipated with pleasure the thought of her son filling her pussy with his cum. He still had the strength to wait for her and she could feel herself begin to climb again. He angled his cock from a different approach and held his mother’s legs so that she was wide open.

She began thrashing and her words were almost unintelligible. “This is for always isn’t it baby? Always…always…you’re going to want your mama like this always, won’t you baby?”

“Yes mom, always. I’ll never stop wanting you; I’ll never stop fucking you.” He urged her on, “Come with me mom, come with your son, who loves you, who wants you…” He stroked her full and hard and she felt her pussy achingly sore, wonderfully sore, from her son’s strong loving.

Within a few minutes, the exhausted mother said, “I’m coming baby, I’m coming love…come in me, come inside me, I want your cum inside me…please baby please, come, come…”

“Yes mom, yes. Her eyes were squeezed tight and her head was moving side to side as she felt the first blast of cum shoot into her pussy. She could feel the force of the ejaculation as her son filled her with his cum, as a mother and her son shared their orgasms. When the intensity eased, she said to her son, “Come to my mouth baby, come to my mouth.” He brought his dripping cock to his mother and she took the cream that coated it along her tongue. She took as much of his cock as she could into her mouth. She sucked on the still swollen shaft until it only glistened with her saliva. She went into his arms and they wrapped themselves vine-like around each other. Robert never slept in the other bedroom again.

Some things change and some things don’t. Some years have gone by and mother and son still jump off cliffs together. Aside from a few scrapes and scratches, they’re okay; still ages apart and still together, still mother and son and still intimate lovers. And lastingly, still in love.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,254 Followers
12