Mother Becomes Degradation Slut

Story Info
Unfulfilled wife finds gratification with husband's son.
3.9k words
4.49
77.2k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through church I met a lady who was very similar to myself - finding herself lonely in a marriage she turned to her own step-son to provide her sexual gratification. She was very pretty, very sexy and particularly busty. Watching her seated at church with her young stud, it was clear from the way that he glared at her chest that there was more than a mother/son relationship occurring between them. Getting to know her rather well we eventually shared our stories of how we had each come to take our step-sons as our lovers. Like myself, she had found the courage to take the situation into her own hands and actively seduce her son. And like myself, she ended up being compelled to become a submissive sex toy for him. Below I record her story, through her words. Names have been changed to protect the identities of the wicked.

-------------------------------------

I married my husband quite a few years ago, my first marriage, his second. He had a son already from his first marriage. I turned 40 last year, while my husband has entered his 50's. Our married sexual life had been active when we were younger, but once he turned 50 he then soon developed 'old man dick', meaning he could have sex, but that his dick never got fully hard anymore. He also largely lost interest in sex. Our sex life therefore became very infrequent and vanilla when it occurred at all. Being rather disappointing with the situation and still filled with sexual desires and needs, without any conscience intention I found myself deeply drawn to his strong young son.

Harold was 23 then and still lived with us at home. He is a handsome boy with huge muscles who spends lots of time pressing weights on his weight set in our basement. I have to admit that for years now I would deliberately go down into the basement when he was working out, making any excuse to see him in only his tight shorts. My nipples would stiffen and my pussy would melt as I made small talk with him, carefully concealing my gawking at his flexing pecs, rock hard abs and glutes, and at the large bulge in the front of his pants. I imagined him as the type who conquered and subjugated women, rather than made love to them. And as the years passed I soon found myself deeply desiring to be his next conquest.

To start, let me tell you a bit about myself. I had a number of boyfriends over the years before I met my husband. But I never really found in a man what I was looking for sexually - a strong domineering man who would take control and use me roughly as they pleased. I am considered very pretty, even at my current age, with naturally long strawberry blonde hair, fine facial features, medium height, slender legs and a naturally generous god given bustline, which has remained relatively perky and firm despite my being a G cup. I settled for my husband as I saw that no better offers were coming my way and he was very wealthy and loved me dearly, so I agreed to be his bride. But he never stirred my passions the way that a husband should. Fortunately he had a son who I knew would be up to the task.

A day came where my husband was leaving on a business trip for a few days, and so I decided to make my move then and there. As soon as my husband was gone I called Harold up from the basement, saying that supper would soon be ready. I greeted him at the top of the stairs with a beer in my hand for him. He wore a T-shirt and a pair of tight shorts. The smell of his sweat immediately turned by pussy to jelly. I had deliberately worn a short thin skirt that ended closer to my crotch than my knees, bikini panties beneath that, a lacey push up bra that did not quite cover my areolas, a loose blouse covering my upper body with the top three buttons undone, high heels, enough make-up that I looked like I was heading out to a bar, and my hair hung loosely over my shoulders.

As he stood before me and took the beer from my hand, Harold made no effort to conceal the focus of the direction of his eyes onto my amply exposed cleavage. I pretended not to notice and let him feast his eyes on my flesh as he pleased. Turning I walked back toward the kitchen, letting my hips sway enough that I was sure his eyes were locked onto my bare legs and swaying ass. That was a good start, I thought. Bringing him another beer sometime later as he sat in the living room I leaned over to hand him the beer, letting my breasts dangle before his eyes. I hoped that with the lighting and angle that he was able to catch a glimpse of the exposed portions of my light brown areolas or notice that my nipples were rock hard beneath the bra.

Then turning around and saying I would fetch him the remote so that he could watch some sports while I finished cooking I deliberately knocked the remote control off of the coffee table. Saying that I was suck a silly girl, I bent over deeply to pick up the remote. From having practiced this move in the mirror beforehand, I knew that the full length of my bare legs was open to his view, as well as the bottom of my exposed ass cheeks. Handing him the remote and returning to the kitchen, I knew that I now had his attention.

Shortly thereafter I told Harold that dinner was ready and brought him his plate and another drink to the table. Waving my hand before my face I said that the kitchen was so hot that I was overheating and as he watched I undid another button of my blouse. Fluffing the material to move some air over my heated chest I returned to the kitchen to fetch my own plate and glass of wine. I stumbled a little coming in, explained that I liked to have some wine while I prepared dinner and might have overdone it a bit this night. As we sat and ate across from one another Harold's eyes remained pretty much transfixed throughout the meal upon my chest. I would regularly ruffle my blouse to the point that it made my tits jiggle, exclaiming that it was still so hot in the house, to ensure that his eyes never lost interest in staring at my boobs.

Removing the plates and telling Harold to go watch more TV while I fetched him another drink I returned to the living room and sat directly beside him, handing him his fresh drink while I sipped on my own topped up glass of wine. Making it clear that I was more than tipsy by swaying when I walked and slurring when I spoke, I also adjusted my cloths further to compensate for the heat in the room.

Unbuttoning one more of my blouse buttons I also tugged upward on my skirt to expose more of my bare legs. Harold simply stared at my flesh, ignoring the TV completely. I pretended not to notice and eagerly provided him with an ample view of both my chest and thighs. When he got up to go to the bathroom I opened my top and raised my skirt and spread my legs further, making sure that my panties would be visible when he re-entered the room and that from the side he would be able to clearly see my bra, hard nipple and exposed areola.

Upon returning he stopped and stared up between my legs. I knew that he could see my panties and pretending to be looking in another direction I casually scratched at my upper thigh as he approached, spreading my legs slightly wider for him. Sitting backdown beside me and looking over, he saw that only the last button of my blouse remained secured and I knew that he could see my almost exposed breast, only slightly covered by the lacey bra. Teasing and arousing him this way for some time, I then looked up at him and said that I was getting drunk and should head off to bed now.

I asked if he would be so kind as to escort me to my bed to make sure that I didn't stumble and fall on the way. As a true gentleman, Harold helped me to climb the stairs, securing me by placing his strong hands on my hips. I felt as his hands slid my skirt up over my hips, and I could almost hear his smile as he watched my exposed butt cheeks and bare legs ascend the stairs. Reaching the bed he placed my arms around his neck to help steady me. Hugging my strong virile man, we stared into one another's eyes as I felt his hands once again slip under my skirt and come to rest on my bare hips.

"Let me give you a good night kiss and put you to bed." He said and leaning down Harold kissed me deeply upon the lips. As he did so his hands slid off on my hips and around the cheeks of my ass. I eagerly returned the kiss but then feigned shyness and regret.

"Oh darling, we shouldn't, I am a married woman, married to your father, we truly shouldn't."

Harold was not to be bluffed and taking my hands and lowering them to my sides he then proceeded to undo the last button of my bouse and to remove it from over my shoulders. Standing before him, slightly swaying, I looked down to connect with his own gaze, and looking back up at him responded "Oh my, my breasts, you can almost see all of my bare breasts."

Reaching up he rubbed one of my hard nipples through the bra while with his other hand he stroked at the exposed areola on the opposite breast. "Well then let's correct that situation shall we." He said with a teasing voice, and locking his lips onto mine once again I felt as his hands undid the claps of my bra and as the bra slid to the floor. When our lips unlocked I found myself standing before him with his strong hands cupping each of my breasts, juggling my tits as his fingers bit deeply into the flesh. I uttered a half scream and half moan in return as he continued to roughly abuse my breasts. "What absolutely gorgeous fucking huge jugs you have mother dearest, better than I had imagined, from now on I am definitely going to need to have these made available to me to use as play toys whenever I like."

"Please Harold," I pleaded, "you can't use me in this way. I am your mother. You can't just play with your mother's tits whenever you want. I beg of you." I moaned, but without making any effort in any way to restrain him from enjoying my breasts however it pleased him.

"Oh quiet you silly woman." Harold said, as he turned his attention to seizing upon my nipples and pulling them away from my chest, making me moan out loudly. "You enjoy me milking your cow udders as much as I like teasing them. I can tell that dad doesn't satisfy you. I can tell that you are a horny slut. I have met enough to spot them a mile away. And the first day I met you so many years ago now I knew that you were just another horny slut who needed to be used and fucked by rugged hands and a big dick."

Without waiting for a response he locked lips with me once again as he then proceeded to lower first my skirt and then my panties, leaving me standing naked before him with the sole exception of my heels. Taking my hand he then walked me around the room, watching me intently as I strutted about completely nude. I pretended to protest as I enjoyed letting him explore my figure with his eyes. "Please Harold, this is so wrong. You are right, I need a strong man to take control of me, use me, train me, punish me. And I won't have the strength to resist you. So I beg that therefore you resist your urges, and don't convert your mother into your own personal submissive fuck slut."

I must admit that this did not sound like a woman who was regretting her current situation, and it certainly did not fool Harold. Turning to hold me in his arms we stared into one another's eyes as he shadowed my words "Yes, exactly, a submissive fuck slut who needs to be trained and punished into complete filthy deranged sexual obedience." Giving me another deep kiss, which I eagerly accepted, he then forcefully pushed me onto my bed. Landing on my back and before I could regain my senses I felt his strong arms seize my ankles and thrust my legs far apart.

"Let's have the slut training begin. Show me how you rub your clit and finger your pussy when this lonely horny wife masturbates. Show me how you abuse those slutty huge tits of yours while you gratify the cravings of your own cunt." Under his total willpower, I slowly pushed my arms inward to compress my breasts together so that my nipples peaked high above the mountains of white. I then began to rub my clit with the fingers of one hand while pinching, pulling and shaking the erect nipple of first one breast and then the other in turn. This definitely impressed my new Master, and I kept my legs spread wide and high as I watched him strip from his clothes. He hadn't exaggerated, he did have a big dick, along with the muscular frame of an Adonis. Kneeling on the bed beside me and raising my head with his hand he placed his cock into my mouth as he began to aggressively crush and knead the flesh of my breasts. While I had seldom sucked my husband's penis I eagerly sucked at his son's magnificent cock with all the effort and enthusiasm of it being my lifeline.

While I sucked his cock and rubbed my twat, Harold goaded me on. "Rub that snatch bitch, show me what a horny cunt my new fuck slut has." I began to rub my clit furiously, now using the other hand to simultaneously finger fuck my hole. With my arms still pressed together this had the effect on making my massive breasts bounce and jiggle frantically. Harold seized upon my nipples and pinched them hard until I cried out in pain while I finger fucked myself ever more intently. "Keep that slut mouth of yours wrapped around my cock you bitch. Little bit of a pain slut I see, I am certainly going to like that. Only thing better than a giant pair of gorgeous fat tits is a set of huge jugs that like to be punished and abused. You like your tits being roughed up don't you, slut?" Harold teased. I nodded my concurrence, my mouth too full of cock to speak. "And you like my cock in your mouth as well don't you slut?" Again I nodded without breaking the pace of my sucking or rubbing of myself, letting the desperation in my eyes tell him how truly much I was enjoying having him make me suck his cock. "Now cum for me my little wench, show we how my new little slut makes herself cum." With that my body exploded, my hips gyrating, my chest throbbing, my pussy pulsating.

As my body began to subside from all the excitement I was surprised that Harold had not cum in my mouth, as most men would have done in this situation. Such control he had. Extracting his dick from my lips and slapping it across my face he said "Now, spread your legs and beg for me to fuck you."

Continuing to press my breasts together with my arms I seized upon my thighs to help leverage them wider apart. I then began to beg like a twenty dollar crack whore in heat. "God, please master, I beg of you, fuck your mother's horny cunt, I need it so bad, so desperately. Your father doesn't fuck me enough, and I need it often, I like it rough, I need to be used by a strong man and treated like I am nothing more than a common street whore, I need to be punished and trained to be the street whore you need me to be for you. Fuck my cunt Master, she belongs to you now, I belong to you now, fuck me and never stop fucking me!"

God, I thought, I sounded like a desperate and depraved woman indeed. I didn't mind degrading myself in this way, humiliating myself before my son. I actually rather liked it. I always fantasized about being used as a sex toy, of having my flesh punished to train me into being someone's obedient wench. Now I was looking forward to Harold being the man to turn me into that woman.

"Christ, what a desperate whore you already are. Legs pulled wide apart to show me my father's wife's horny wet cunt. I am going to do whatever the hell I want to you. And I can see by looking at you that not only are you going to like it, but that you will be begging me to give it to you harder and rougher." With that Harold drove the full length of his dick in one mighty thrust into his step-mother's horny waiting snatch.

I moaned and begged for him never to stop fucking my slut cunt as Harold plowed his rock hard member in and out of me. My breasts jiggled erratically with his thrusts and their motion seems to have made him decide that they needed more punishment. Harold began to slap each of my tits back and forth, making them fly to and fro furiously, like two big bowls of jello. I cried out in pleasure and I cupped my breasts upward so that he could toss them about ever more easily.

That night I became Harold's fuck slut. He pounded my cunt over and over, using it to stuff his sausage into and to pour his cream filling into as often as he wanted to. My tits were crushed, spanked, slapped and bitten. My ass and was spanked until it was sore to the touch. My mouth was fucked until I could no longer open my jaw. Sleeping in Harold's arms, I was sore with pain from my face to my calves, my mouth tasted of cock, my snatch dripped of cum, my bum was sensitive to the touch, my breasts ached as they pressed against Harold's body, and I was the happiest I had ever been in my life.

I woke up the next morning before Harold and grabbing a quick shower I donned a light robe and went downstairs to make us some coffee and breakfast. As I worked over the kitchen counter I hear Harold coming down the stairs. Entering the kitchen he lifted my robe and grabbing a sore ass cheek with one hand he cupped a sensitive breast with the other. I decided to push the situation and play coy, just to see how my new stud would react to any resistance offered by his new bitch.

Looking back over my shoulder I said "Harold, please, no. Last night was wonderful, but I was drunk. This shouldn't continue. It can't continue. You had your father's wife's body once, and I truly loved being your abused sex toy, but now it has to end."

Looking at me and smiling he simply replied "We will see about that. Let me show you how I train my slut to be unquestioningly obedient, how I punish her when she questions my authority to use her body as I please."

With that he used his strong arms to strip me of my robe and to push me by the shoulders so that I was bent over the counter. Using a harsh slap upon my already tender bum to convince my body to spontaneously both thrust my ass out rearward and to spread my legs, I watched as he scooped a gob of butter from the butter tray and then felt the coldness as he rubbed it over my asshole. "Oh NO!" Were the only words I got out before I felt the head of his cock pierce my tight virgin sphincter. This was my first anal experience and the sensations were so powerful that all I could do was to remain transfixed in place, unable to move or resist.

In sharp thrusts Harold drove the full length of his cock into my rectum. I screamed out but he kept me firmly pinned in place with his large frame and strong arms. I continued to scream as he thrust himself back and forth, extracting his dick and then quickly re-entering my anal fuck hole over and over. Oh my Christ, I was getting fucked in the ass by my step-son, and I was absolutely loving it! Having my tits and ass whipped was degrading, but nothing compared to being forcibly ass fucked! My screams turned to moans and I heard myself starting to beg for him to fuck my ass harder and harder.

"Oh... my... God... please.... Please stop... please stop fucking my ass... please... it hurts so bad... so bad... so... so... it hurts so goddam good... it hurts so good. Fuck my ass, I beg of you, please don't stop ass fucking your father's wife, ass fuck her hard, make her your obedient ass fuck toy, use my ass hard whenever you want, please master, train me to be an ass fuck whore!"

And that is when it happened. That is when I became addicted to being ass fucked by my step-son Harold. Whenever we are left alone for the day, I always get a good hard ass fucking. In fact, I demand it, I won't let him stop until he has fucked his step-mother in the ass. It leaves my ass sore and aching for days to come -- usually just long enough for him have another opportunity to give me another prolonged hard ass fucking. After that first time of having his cock penetrate my anus I never questioned Harold's power over me again and his unlimited rights to use my body as he pleases. True to my hopes, he treats me as nothing more than a convenient cunt to fuck, an available mouth to deposit his load into, a pair of tits to crush, and an asshole to fill with cock and cum.

12