Mother-Daughter Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. And I want to let you have fun. But I planned this nice trip for us, and now you're leaving me. So... I'd at least like a kiss. From my little princess."

Oh God. She said it. Those words melt something inside of me. A part of me wants to just cry and throw myself into her arms like a little kid. I still want my mama, I guess. But I don't want to be like that anymore! I'm leaving for college soon. I want to go to an actual party. So I squish the desire down.

"Fine," I say. And I bend over and give her a quick peck on the cheek. It's a totally normal mother-daughter kiss, the same way I would kiss her when I was little. But there's this spark in it now. I guess as a kid I didn't appreciate just how soft my mom's cheek is. And the familiar motherly smell of her, all flowery and sweet and safe, floods into my lungs. Even though it was just a basic kiss, I come up feeling dizzy.

And when my mom looks at me, I can tell she's feeling the same.

Did... did that potion actually work?

No. There's no way. It couldn't work on my mom. Because if it did...

"Baby girl," my mom says. "You're a grown-up now, right? Don't you think you're ready for a grown-up kiss?"

Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

It definitely worked!

But it's okay, right? It'll wear off before long. And it's not like my mom could ever actually be into me. She probably just feels weird and drunk, like I do. We'll just go to bed and pretend this never happened. Because no matter how strong that potion is, there's no way it's going to actually make her attacted--

"Mmmm!"

I don't know how the kiss started. I might have leaned in a little bit on instinct.

But suddenly my mom's lips are touching mine. No, not just touching. They're full-on massaging mine. Her kiss is so soft, it's almost like our mouths are perfectly shaped for one another. Ew, no, wait! Not like that! But oh, God, this kiss...

It's my first.

And it's incredible.

So tender, so alive. There's this electrical current pouring through her lips and into mine.

I pull away from her just long enough to gasp.

"M-mom, wait..."

And then she's kissing me again. This time her mouth is partly open. I can taste the sweetness of her breath. It tastes like... me. Oh God. I should be pulling away. Why am I not pulling away?

A tiny, wet thing starts to push into my mouth.

That's her tongue! My mom is kissing me with tongue!

This is where I should pull away. This is disgusting. The potion is doing things to her head!

But the kiss is so good...

My tongue timidly pushes against hers, and they swirl together between our mouths, sharing the taste of alcohol and spit. Fuck, fuck, I'm completely losing it. I feel a warm, soft pressure on my back. My mom's hands are sliding along my shoulders, over my back, down to my hips...

Then she grabs my butt.

My own mom is groping my ass!

Okay, no, this is too far. Way too far!

I put my hands against her shoulders. I have to push her away! But the way she's touching me, it's like she knows exactly what my body needs. Her greedy kisses, her hands on my butt, her pillowy chest pressing against mine...

It's like my body doesn't care that it's my own mom doing this to me. It just feels so good to be held. Tasted. Enjoyed.

No! No, no, no. I don't care if it feels good. I have to stop it now. Because if I don't...

If I don't stop her, I have no idea how far this will go.

"G-gah!" I cry out, and I shove myself away from her. My back hits the door with an awkward, muffled bang. Our kiss breaks, but the taste of her tongue is still lingering in my mouth, and my lips are still wet with her saliva. My heart is absolutely hammering in my chest, and my skin feels alive and flushed.

My mom touches her hand to her own mouth. A weird mix of emotions flash across her face. Her cheeks are bright red, and she's breathing as heavily as I am. She looks pleased at first, and she runs her tongue over her lips like she's relishing the taste of me. Which, ew. Then she blinks, and her eyes lock on mine. She looks guilty.

"Oh. Oh my God. Baby girl, wait, I--"

I turn and yank the door open.

"I'm leaving," I say. "Do not try to stop me. I'll... be back late. If I come back at all."

She doesn't say anything. For some weird reason, I almost hope she will. But she lets me stomp out of the condo and slam the door behind me. I stand on the small outdoor walkway, feeling the warm ocean breeze caressing my body. It cuts right through my dress and slithers along my skin. Almost like my mom's hands...

No!

I push my thoughts of her away and practically run toward the beach.

It's late at night, but everything is still a flurry of activity. The night is warm, muggy, and the air smells like seasalt, barbecue smoke, and hot asphalt. I head toward the ocean. The night should be peaceful. It should be fun. I can hear about a thousand different parties going on around me. There are people laughing so hard that it almost sounds like they're screaming. A bunch of different groups are playing party tunes, and all the music just starts to feel like noise after a while.

I wrap my arms around myself in a pathetic little hug.

I can't stop thinking about her.

Why? Why did she have to drink that stupid potion? On second thought, why did I even make it? It was a stupid idea. Obviously magic isn't real. I probably just made some nasty concoction that causes people to do crazy, gross things like kissing their own daughters. Now my mom's drunk and horny and...

And she's thinking about me. About only me.

My heart does a weird little twitch and flutter in my chest.

Out here, in the lonely night, I can't stop feeling her arms around me. Her lips on mine.

Why was it so good?

Ugh. It was my first kiss, too. Aren't first kisses supposed to be awkward and not very good? Mine was... well, it was as awkward as it could possibly be. But it felt amazing...

I kind of wish she were here with me. I don't like wandering around alone out here. It makes me feel kind of pathetic. Even though the night is warm, I feel weirdly cold.

I reach the sand and kick my flip-flops off. I step onto the beach barefoot. The grains are rough against my bare soles. I start walking towards where the boys said their party would be. I can hear their voices not far off. They're loud and rough. A weird feeling starts to spread across my back. It's like somebody's very gently petting me with a sharp knife. Something tight is coiling in my chest.

I try to focus on the sound of my own breathing. On the calm splashing of the ocean waves. On the soft whispering of my bare feet against the sand. It doesn't help much.

Up ahead, I can see them. The boys have a huge fire lit, and I mean huge. It's casting this bright red glow over the sand, and they're goofing around, drinking beer and wrestling and throwing their arms around the few girls they have with them. I can see one of the guys from my English class, a cute quiet guy with long hair and weirdly intense eyes. But he's as drunk as the rest of them, and he's pawing at a girl who's way hotter than me. Oh God. I kinda wanna throw up. I bet if I went and introduced myself, they'd be happy to have me! They'd share their beer. One of them would grab me. He'd wrap his arms around me, maybe even kiss me...

But it wouldn't be as good as mom.

The thought is immediate, and even though I try to push it out, my body already knows. I start shaking, and I have to turn away from the party.

I want mom.

I want to be held by her.

This is freaking me the fuck out. I just want to be safe. And loved.

And wanted.

I know it's crazy. I know it's wrong. My mom's drunk or... or whatever happened to her when she drank that stuff I made. But the idea of just having her obsess over me all night, it's...

It's what I want. More than anything. I think of all those cringey horny fanfics I read on the internet, where a mysterious man just hungers for the female lead.

So I turn. I hang my head, hoping nobody notices me. And I head back toward our condo.

12