Mother-Daughter Bonding

Story Info
The family secret is revealed to Brooke.
5k words
4.66
33.3k
52

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of the multi-part "Mom's Fantasy" series.

------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The Approach

A few months had passed since my fantasy with Paul and Zoey manifested in reality. I was reflecting on the experience and how that one encounter had brought us closer than ever before. About a week after that first night, I setup the opportunity for Zoey to have sex with Paul. I had given them the chance to enjoy each other while I sat back and watched, only providing the occasional encouragement and guiding words. I was relieved that these experiences had only strengthened Zoey's and Paul's daughter/stepdad relationship over the following months.

Paul, Zoey, and I continued our sexual escapades with little hookups here and there. The amount of sex I was having now with Paul thanks to Zoey was more than enough to satiate my desires. We still had to be cautious though as I had not yet approached Brooke about our explorations. There was a sense of apprehension I had about bringing this up to Brooke. Much like my original concerns with Paul, I wasn't sure how Brooke would react. I also had been waiting for the right situation to present itself in order to bring up the conversation with her. This was taking much longer than I had hoped.

Since Brooke had a boyfriend, I had doubts she'd be interested in any kind of open sexual relationship with her family. Talking about sex in general wasn't exactly a dinner table topic for us. However, I had to find a way to broach the subject with her, and it had to be sooner rather than later. I was getting nervous that Brooke might notice something different between Paul, Zoey, and I. I didn't want her to feel like she was being left out, and more importantly, I didn't want to have to keep hiding this from her.

Although I had a great relationship with Brooke, I knew that her and Zoey's sisterly bond allowed them to be more open in their conversations and topics with each other. While they knew they could always come to me with anything on their mind; there were just certain topics they felt more comfortable discussing amongst themselves. If there was a way to unlock the topic with Brooke, maybe Zoey would be the key.

I spoke to Zoey one afternoon about my idea and asked if she would be willing to talk to Brooke to at least get a sense of how Brooke might feel.

"Hey Zoey, you haven't mentioned anything to Brooke about our . . . 'thing', right?"

"Nope, I've kept it to myself like you asked, mom."

I had expected Zoey to have slipped up and told Brooke already.

"Yes, right. Well, I've been struggling with this, and I'd like to get your thoughts. If you're open to it." I said a bit hesitantly, unsure if Zoey would actually want to bring this up with Brooke.

My body tensed up. A lump began to form in my throat along with a sense of doubt. Should I not have brought this up? Did Zoey want to bring Brooke into this? Maybe she wanted to keep this just between the three of us. Would she be jealous if Brooke was involved too?

"Of course! It's been really hard for me to keep this a secret from Brooke. I really can't wait to be able to share all the juicy details with her."

A feeling of relief washed over me. Zoey was indeed eager to help me bring Brooke into the equation.

"Oh! Well then. I have an idea to test the waters, but let's not rush into this with her, ok?"

"What's your plan then?" Zoey asked inquisitively.

I laid out my plan to Zoey. Zoey would ask hypothetical questions to Brooke about how she would feel if Paul, Zoey, or I found her attractive and if she herself found any of us attractive in return or ever had fantasies about any of us.

"That should be easy enough."

Zoey continued, "I'll tell Brooke I've had fantasies about her myself. I know this will help her be more open and honest with me."

"Ok. If she does open up and share similar thoughts, tell her that you've shared your thoughts with me and suggest she do the same as well."

"Trust me, I'll make sure she comes to you if she does open up." Zoey said with a sly grin.

"Just don't go sharing too much out of the gate please."

Zoey nodded, gave me a hug, and then trotted off to her room.

About a week had gone by since Zoey and I had our talk about Brooke. Zoey had let me know the day after we discussed the idea that she had a conversation with Brooke and that it went very well. Zoey didn't provide all the details of their conversation, but she did tell me that Brooke would not directly admit to fantasizing about any of us. She also mentioned that Brooke was very conscious of what she wore around us all and had no problem if Zoey, Paul, or I were checking her out. Zoey also noted that Brooke actually had hoped someone would call it out and tell her how good she looked.

Chapter 2: The Acknowledgement

Friday had finally arrived. I was finishing up the last bit of my work before signing off for the weekend. Paul was out of town on a business trip and was due back on Saturday. Though Zoey typically worked Friday nights, she had switched schedules with one of her co-workers and had the night off. Brooke was still at work and had a few hours left before she was off for the day. I wasn't quite sure what plans Zoey had, if any, and I assumed Brooke would be hanging out with her boyfriend or going out to the clubs.

It was a bit later in the evening when Brooke finally got home. She had jumped straight in the shower the moment she came into the house as she typically does after work. I still wasn't sure what her plans were and figured I'd find out soon enough the moment she came out of her room either ready to go to her boyfriends' or dressed for the clubs.

I decided on a low-key evening for myself, relaxing on the couch and catching up on a few of my shows. I threw on a tank top and some loose-fitting shorts for lounging about and made my way to the living room.

"What are you going to do tonight mom?"

"I'm just going to hang out here and watch a few shows. What about you?"

"I think I'll join you if that's ok?"

"That sounds good to me."

"Ok, I'll be right back, just want to change into something more comfortable."

Zoey went off to her room to change and came back a few moments later. She had changed into one of her loose-fitting shirts, although this one wasn't that long and only came down a few inches past her belly button. Her cute boy short underwear fully exposed for all to see.

I watched as Zoey walked past me to go to the kitchen. First, a view of her front with her perky tits bouncing behind her shirt, and then a view of her tight teen bubble butt jiggling as she pranced by. I found myself more open to staring at and appreciating her curves ever since that first encounter.

"Those are cute."

"I've worn them before."

"I know, but you usually wear longer shirts, so I don't always get a clear view of what's underneath."

"Got it. Yes, these are super comfy, and I like the way they make my butt look."

"I like the way they make your ass look too." I said with a wink.

"I bet you do." Zoey said with a wink back.

After Zoey got a drink and some snacks from the kitchen she sat down on the couch to my right and snuggled up to me.

About an hour after Brooke had taken her shower, I heard her bedroom door open, then close. I could immediately tell it was a club night. The telltale sound of her chunky platform shoes she would wear to the clubs could be heard clunking down the hallway towards the living room. The back of the couch faced the hallway; I couldn't see her yet, but I could smell her sweet perfume, enticing me to look her way. She came around the back of the couch and walked over to stand in front of Zoey and me.

"Do you have a moment mom; I want to ask you something." She had a bit of a coy look about her.

I paused my show and sat up. "Sure, what's on your mind?"

"I . . . Do you . . ." Brooke hesitated for a moment.

". . . do you think I look sexy in this?"

I almost blurted out with an emphatic YES.

Brooke was wearing a pastel blue sheer mesh thong bodysuit with long sleeves and high cut legs. Under the bodysuit she had on a shimmering black triangle string bikini top. It was sized just right to allow her breasts to flow out of the three sides while still comfortably maintaining cover over her nipples. On her lower half she had one of her super low-rise liquid like leggings on. They were impossibly low, yet they somehow managed to stay in place and provide the perfect level of concealment. The sheer bodysuit plunged like a 'V' from her belly button all the way down until it disappeared behind her leggings.

Brooke swayed her hips a few times from side to side striking a few different poses while I took a moment to compose myself. She spun around to show off the back, placing her hands on her hips, twisting her shoulders to the left and turning her head to try and look back at me. My eyes scanned down her back, the bodysuit providing a highway for my eyes to drive down, eventually arriving at their destination. Her plump ass perfectly molded by her leggings.

"Oh my god."

"What was that mom?"

I couldn't take my eyes off Brooke's ass. I can't believe I created such a thing of beauty. It had just the right amount of creasing at the bottom of her cheeks. The fabric of her leggings falling into the crevices formed by the lower shelf of her ass as it curved back to meet her legs, providing two horizontal lines, one for each cheek, that drew my attention right between her legs. She had a small gap, enough for two of my fingers I figured. It was just enough that I could see the curve of her pussy so desperately wanting to escape from its confines.

Brooke turned back around. "Did you say, 'oh my god'?"

I could feel myself starting to blush. "Yes. Um, you look very sexy."

Brooke glanced over at Zoey who had been sitting there silently and gave her a smirk. I looked over at Zoey and she had a mischievous grin on her face.

"I'm glad you like it mom. I picked it out just for you. Anytime you see me wearing these pieces in the future, I want you to think about tonight."

"Tonight? What about tonight?"

"We have a little surprise for you." Zoey interjected.

"Since Paul's been out of town for a few days, Brooke and I decided you could use a little pampering."

"Plus, Zoey told me about you two and Paul. I'll admit I felt a bit left out at first, but I'm ready to make up for lost time."

"Zoey!" I exclaimed, even more embarrassed now; my face feeling fully flushed.

"It's ok mom, I pried it out of her last week when we were talking about our sexual experiences and fantasies."

"Right now, though, you need to sit back, relax, and let us take care of you."

Zoey added a question, "You are ok if we play around with you tonight, right?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I can't wait to experience what you two have in store for me."

Chapter 3: The Experience

Brooke turned on some music and started dancing. It was very sensual and reminded me of what I had experienced from a private dance I got at a strip club many years ago. As Brooke was dancing, Zoey started to run her left hand up and down the inner thigh of my right leg. She inched closer and closer to the start of my shorts. The slight tickle of her soft hands moving ever so closer to my pussy gave me a shiver through my body.

I looked over at Zoey and she was staring intently at Brooke and the seductive display she was putting on for us. Zoey noticed I was looking at her and she leaned in towards me. Our lips made contact. Zoey pressed her tongue into my mouth with confidence. Her tongue was small and petite in my mouth. I let her tongue guide mine as they danced a slippery pirouette around each other. Eventually, I added a slight resistance, causing her to start retracting her tongue, which I followed with mine all the way into her mouth. Given her petite tongue, her mouth was surprisingly spacious, with plenty of room for me to explore.

"Hey, no favorites!" Brooke pulled us apart slowly and worked her way on top of me, straddling me while I lay back against the couch.

Her breasts were at eye level now. The shimmery material of her bikini top sparkled through her mesh bodysuit. The slight exposure of her breasts revealing a bit of under- and side-boob. I started to reach up to feel them with my own hands. Brooke immediately grabbed my wrists and leaned forward, pushing my arms into the back cushions while simultaneously driving her tongue into my mouth. She was more forceful and demanding than Zoey. She had me chasing her tongue back and forth between her mouth and my own. She definitely had more experience than Zoey.

While Brooke and I continued to swap our slippery saliva, I could see Zoey reach her hand up under Brooke's bodysuit through the high leg openings. She snaked her hand behind Brooke's back and then pulled it back out, an end of the string bikini grasped between her fingers. She then reached behind Brooke's neck, undoing the knot at the top. Reaching back under the bodysuit, she pulled the triangle bikini top off Brooke and out the side of the bodysuit, tossing it on the ground.

Brooke broke free from our locked lips and leaned back, still straddling me, her breasts now fully visible. The sheer mesh provided no shelter for Brooke's pink areolas and protruding nipples. I leaned forward a bit and took turns caressing each one with my tongue through the thin material. Wrapping my lips around my teeth, I pinched down on her nipples. Each pinch of the nipple made them slightly stiffer and was met with a soft, quickened inhale from Brooke.

Glancing up at Brooke, I could see her and Zoey were now making out. Zoey was partially propped up on her knees on the couch facing Brooke and me. Taking my right hand, I ran it up Zoey's left leg, feeling her soft peachy skin sliding under my fingertips. I traced up her leg until I reached her boy short underwear. My hand followed the underwear around to her ass where I grabbed a handful of her left cheek and gave it a firm squeeze.

I continued moving my hand up the left side of Zoey's body, under her loose-fitting shirt till I felt the start of her breast. I cupped nearly her whole breast in my hand and was at just the right angle where I could tweak her nipple between my thumb and index finger. She gave a bit of a jolt, and I could hear her give a slight moan while her face was still firmly planted in Brooke's.

I could feel a rush of heat flow into my pussy as I played with Zoey's breasts while watching her and Brooke make out with each other. This felt like true mother-daughter bonding, an exquisite state of blissful emotional and physical entanglement between Brooke, Zoey, and me.

This went on for minutes until Brooke and Zoey finally took a pause in their tasting of each other. Brooke dismounted from me and stood back up, taking a few steps back. Zoey got up off the couch and walked over to Brooke, standing on her left side as they both faced me. They gave each other a few kisses, and then Zoey took a slight step behind Brooke, placing Brooke front and center for me. With her left hand resting on Brooke's left hip, Zoey began sliding it up Brooke's side until she reached her breasts. Zoey squeezed Brooke's breast and played with her nipples, ensuring they were as stiff as they could be.

As Zoey was playing with Brooke's nipples, Brooke twitched up on her toes and let out a soft moan. Where I could previously see the other side of the room through Brooke's small thigh-gap, there were now a couple of Zoey's right-hand fingers visible instead, rubbing Brooke's pussy through her leggings from behind. Zoey took her left hand and began sliding it down the front of Brooke, following the path of the sheer bodysuit material. Zoey's left hand slipped behind the leggings to follow the bodysuit until Brooke let out a loader moan and buckled, falling forward a bit. Zoey had found Brooke's sweet spot.

While watching this unfold, I had been playing with my nipples through my tank top. My pussy was swelling with my juices and aching for penetration and release. The show my daughters were putting on for me was nothing short of perfection. I had only wished Paul was here to enjoy it with me.

Brooke took her shoes off and started pulling her skin tight leggings down, peeling them away slowly as she rolled them off her legs. The sheer bodysuit barely covered her pussy and showed off the small, neatly manicured landing strip she had shaven in her bush. Her clit was also clearly visible through the mesh material with a slight glistening reflection coming from it.

The thought of an endless circle of me licking Brooke's clit while she licked Zoey's, while Zoey licked mine brought another wave of arousal through my body.

Zoey took off her t-shirt, exposing her perky teen tits to Brooke and me. Her boy short underwear was visibly wet from the excitement. She reached her right hand down between her legs and rubbed herself a few times through her underwear, her eyes slightly closing along with her mouth slowly opening and letting out a soft breath.

Both of my daughters stepped closer to me, Brooke standing to me left and Zoey to my right. They reached out for my hands motioning me to get up. I grabbed their hands and was thrusted away from the couch into their embrace. All three of our tongues came together for a short introduction before they both guided me to my bedroom.

Arriving at my room, they positioned me with my back at the side of the bed and gave me a slight push on the shoulders forcing me to fall on the bed. My legs and feet dangled from the side of the bed. My two daughters towering over me, a sapphic dream come true.

Zoey and Brooke crawled up on the bed, both on their hands and knees, flanking me on either side. Brooke leaned in, bringing her mouth over my left breast and began licking and sucking on my nipple. Zoey came in for more kissing, pecking at my lips until I presented my tongue for her to suck on. She in turn gave me hers to which I returned the favor. Zoey then moved herself down to my right breast and joined Brooke in licking and sucking on my nipples.

Here I was, with my two daughters bent over me, lapping at my nipples. It felt so familiar and natural. The joy, the memories, the bonding, the pleasure; all of these feelings and sensations almost brought me to an immediate orgasm. I could feel my pussy dripping. My panties were soaked through and through.

As Brooke and Zoey were working away at my nipples, I was able to reach up and fondle their breasts. Like a symphonic violinist, I fiddled at their nipples playing a delectably delicate harmony. Brooke's nipples were still contained in her bodysuit, pushing hard against the material. Zoey's were hanging free, the soft skin against my fingertips felt buttery smooth to the touch.

Brooke gave a quick sharp bite on my nipple which startled me.

"Ow!"

Brooke leaned back and lightly massaged my nipple with her fingers.

"Does that feel better?"

"Mmm hmm."

Brooke moved herself off the bed, stood between my legs, grabbed my shorts and panties then pulled them off me with force and determination. Zoey sat up and I repositioned myself so I was fully on the bed with my head on the pillows. Brooke walked around to the end of the bed and crawled back up on it slinking towards my crotch. She spread my legs wider so she could position herself between them and bent over, placing her head directly between my legs. Her ass stuck up in the air, the thong of her bodysuit disappearing between her cheeks.

"Oh my god!"

Her tongue brushed against my clit without warning. Brooke started humming and darting her tongue around my clit, occasionally dropping down further to run it over my lips from the bottom up, lapping up my creamy juice along the way.

"Mmm, Brooke . . . yes. Like that . . . god that feels good."

12