Mother Daughter Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which is exactly what we did.

It took us the better part of an hour. When we came down the stairs, we were ready. It seems hard to explain it, but we had proved to one another that we were more female than male at that point. Our bottoms felt soft and clean and open for business. Mine seemed to slurp a little as I walked.

We had also taken down our hair and arranged it alluringly. We had on nighties and robes and heeled wedge slippers, and we had applied scent liberally. We came down the stairs slowly with our robes open so that they could see our legs and then our tucked groins and then our stuck-on breasts before our beautiful faces and hair came into view.

We could not have chosen a better place for them to sit. They were in front of us with their mouths open. The drool and the wet stain of pre-cum on the pants were almost visible. There was no doubt about the effect of our appearance was on these guys. Exactly what Marcia said it would be.

Kevin gulped, and then blurted out: "The TV's not working." I never found out whether that was true.

"Well, what are we doing downstairs then?" said Marcia. "Stan, we have the room with the bath. Kevin, please move Leah's bag into your room."

Boy, those guys moved fast. The door to our room slammed behind Kevin and he was tearing his clothes off as if they were cobwebs.

"I am new to this," I whimpered. I was close to crying. I thought of it as an act, but it really wasn't. I had a feeling that something very serious was going to happen and I was afraid. "Do you want me to bend over?"

"I want to make love to you face to face. I want to see you and kiss you," said Kevin. They were such nice words.

I smiled and the tears seemed to disappear. "Oh, Kevin," I said. I threw myself at him and we kissed standing up and remained in an embrace as we fell onto the bed.

He kept me on the edge of the bed as he pulled my panties to one side. I guessed that he did not want to see my prick, but he did not need to. He stuck two fingers up my ass and felt the lubrication. He took his fingers out and smelt them.

"Vanilla?" he said.

"Vanilla tonight," I replied. "But you can choose any flavor you like."

Then he was inside me. So easy, so well lubricated. The candle had broken through the pain an hour before. Now I just felt the pleasure, the pleasure of having another human being deep inside you -- stroking you from the inside.

I arranged my hair across the bed, and I could see it excite him further. He leaned over to bury his face in it while he continued to thrust into me. I felt him grow within me. I watched his face experience joy. He was close. But I was first. I cried out. Just a squeak. He replied with a bellow. And then, through the wall, I heard my father cry out, barely the sound of a man, followed by the bass baritone wail of Stan. Four orgasms in four seconds.

We slept in the goo, Kevin and me. We rolled in it and we slept in it, and we made more mess, in the morning, and several times on that Saturday, and on Sunday, and on Monday morning too. Don't think that it was only sex. There were walks on the beach, kisses in the dunes, frolicking in the warm sea. There were strolls around the town, laughs in coffee shops, a couple more encounters with those other women, but there was plenty of sex too.

All four of us learned something of lasting impact that weekend. Stan and Kevin learned that the best of women, the most feminine of women, the sexiest of women, were not necessarily born that way. Marcia and I learned that we should have been born that way, and now with the hormones and surgery that we have planned together, we will put that right too.

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2019

Author's note:

My story "Bonding Time" is my most viewed story here on Literotica, but that will be because it was illustrated. Here is another story I wrote a few years ago which is also a father/son to mother/daughter story.

12