Mother, Daughter, Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, orgasms overwhelmed both participants: as Harry poured his seed deep into Doris's rectum, she writhed and quivered with her own pleasure—and the pain of his entry into her virgin bottom somehow augmented that pleasure in an indescribable way.

What the thrashing couple, preoccupied with their own sensations, didn't notice was that Jenna, standing and watching the proceedings, had slid a hand down to her own sex and was now staggering with a shuddering climax of her own. Barely able to remain upright, she fell onto the bed right on Harry, making a delightful sandwich of him—daughter on top, mother on the bottom.

Eventually the trio disentangled themselves, and they all lay on their backs, Harry between the two women, gazing at the ceiling. By now it was late afternoon, and after a little while Harry said with his typical calmness:

"Say, what does a guy have to do to get some grub around here?"

Doris gave him an acid look. "What did you say?" she said with a snarl.

"I said, I was hoping to get some food. It's almost dinnertime."

Doris sighed heavily. "I don't believe it. First you fuck us, and now you—"

"Oh, come on, Mom!" Jenna interposed. "It is close to dinnertime. We can whip up something for the three of us, can't we? I mean, Harry's worked pretty hard for his supper!"

As Doris got up with a groan, she said, "Oh, all right. We'll let our lord and master snooze a bit while we prepare something he'll deign to eat."

And the two women trudged to the kitchen to do what in the depths of their souls they knew was "woman's work."


12