Mother Daughter Swap Ch. 01

Story Info
A camping trip becomes a pussy munching, cocksucking lezfest.
6.9k words
3.95
46.9k
37
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Where should we set up the tent?" Susan said. Her daughter Hannah turned to face her mother.

"I don't care," she said. She obviously wasn't happy with being here in the middle of nowhere.

"Sweetie," her mom said. "You have to learn to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful view. Hannah scowled at her mother.

"There's no internet connection," she said. "No electricity, no malls, no beauty shops and no restaurants. What the fuck are we supposed to do?" Susan shook her head and then noticed a cabin nearby.

"Sweetie," she said. "We can stay there for the night. We won't have to sleep outside."

"Great," Hannah said, sarcastically. "A shitty rundown shack in the middle of nowhere. We have really hit the jackpot Mom." They walked upto the cabin and began to get closer to the front door. Hannah looks at the window and sees a young woman, standing there, stroking her own cock. Hannah stepped back and fell on to the ground. Her mom ran over to her.

"Sweetheart," she said. "Are you okay?"

"Mom," Hannah said. "There's someone or something in there." Her mom looked at the same window, but she didn't see anything there.

Susan smiled at her daughter. "Come on sweetie," she said. "It's freezing outside. Let's head inside." Hannah, still nervous about what she just saw, followed her mother into the cabin. She looked around her as her mother stepped in and closed the door behind them.

*Well," Susan said. "We have a kitchen, a living room and a dining room. We have beds and a campfire outside." She turned to face her daughter. "Sweetie, why don't you go look around for branches for us to make a campfire and we can cook some food."

Hannah nodded, wanting to get away from the weird sight that she saw. She ran off and began to search for twigs, branches and bark. She was so focused on looking for branches, she didn't notice that she was being watched by a young woman. Hannah turned to face the woman and fell to the ground.

"Hello there," the woman said. "Sorry if I scared you."

"No," Hannah said, as she stood up. "You just caught me off guard. What's your name?"

The young woman smiled. "My name is Gina Miller. My family lives in the house, not too far from here. Would you like to come to visit?"

"I would love too," Hannah said. She was finally going to meet a friend. Hannah followed Gina to the house. Just as they reached the house, Gina disappeared.

Meanwhile back at the cabin...

Susan smiled and began to cook some food for her and Hannah to eat. Suddenly she felt someone wrapping their arms around her body. She turned around and saw Gina, standing there.

"Hey there sweetie," she said, unaware that this was not her daughter. "What is it that you want?" Gina smiled and began to slip her hands down Susan's pants, wrapping her hands around her cock.

"I want you to make love to me," she said. Susan smiled and began to kiss Gina's lips.

Meanwhile back at the house...

Hannah stepped into the living room where she saw Gina's mom, Bianca. She was the woman who was stroking her cock in the window. She looked just like her mother. The older woman smiled at Hannah. "You have been a naughty, little girl haven't you sweetie?" Bianca said, stroking her cock. "Why don't you come over here and suck on my cock?"

Hannah was speechless, but she still dropped to her knees, crawled over to Bianca and began to suck her off. Bianca moaned as she carried Hannah over to the couch and sat down. "Oh fuck," Bianca muttered under her breath. "You are a perfect little cocksucker. I love you so much my darling daughter."

Hannah couldn't believe this was happening. She was giving a blowjob to her own mother. However, her arousal began to build as she lowered her hand down her own pants and began to rub her pussy. Bianca smiled as she placed one hand on Hannah's head and the other hand, gripping her chin.

"Let's see how far you can take my huge cock?" Bianca said, in Susan's voice. "Open wide and say ahhhhhh."

"Ahhhhhh---" Hannah began to say before her voice was cut off by having Bianca's cock into her mouth.

"Come on sweetie," Bianca said as she tightened her hold on Hannah's head. "You can take more than that. Open up that throat." She pushed more of her cock down Hannah's throat. "I know you can take the entire thing. Oh baby, Mommy is gonna facefuck you deep and use your throat like a cunt." She proceeded to shove her entire cock down Hannah's throat, until her balls were pressed against Hannah's chin. "Oh God, you are a great little cocksucker. You are doing great."

Hannah continued to suck Bianca's cock more and more as she knelt in front of her. The mirror nearby showed her on her knees, bobbing her head up and down on the cock, as drool dripped from her mouth. Tears began to stream down her face, causing Bianca to chuckle.

"What a good girl you are?" Bianca said as she pumped her hips against Hannah's face. "Are those tears of joy? You love getting your young throat fucked by a big thick cock like mine." Hannah tried to stroke the cock, but Bianca grabbed her arms. "I don't think so. I'm in control of your body now. All of your holes belong to me. Oh fuck. I'm gonna come. Here it cooommmmeeessss." Bianca screamed as she pushed her cock deep inside Hannah's throat, and came inside. The amount of come was immense.

Some of it dribbled from Hannah's lips as she pulled away. She coughed to clear her throat. Bianca looked at her with a look of eagerness, as Hannah noticed that Bianca's cock was still rock hard. "Ready for another round?" Bianca said.

"Yes. Just give me a chance to..." Hannah began to say before Bianca stuffed her cock down Hannah's throat. Hannah couldn't believe this was happening to her.

Bianca noticed Hannah had pigtails in her hair, so she grabbed hold of them. She chuckled as Hannah gagged on the enormous cock down her throat. "Just what I love," she said as she tightened her hold on Hannah's pigtails. "Little Handlebars. These will help me give you the best facefucking." Suddenly she stopped and looked up. "Looks like my friend wants to join in our fun. Spread those legs."

Hannah felt her own pants being unbuttoned and unzipped, before they were pulled down her legs, to her knees. She heard a laugh coming from behind her.

"What a dirty little girl," the other voice said. "She has no panties. Well, she is going to be punished for that." The friend proceeded to rub Hannah's pussy in circles. "Time for a quick meal." The friend began to lick Hannah's pussy with little licks, causing her to moan. The friend licked her lips and began to rub Hannah's asshole slowly.

"Mmmmphfffff," Hannah tried to say. She had never had anything inside her butt. Bianca's friend chuckled softly as she pushed a finger into Hannah's backdoor.

"What a tight little butt you have," the friend said. "I think it's time for me to taste the desert." Hannah couldn't stop herself from moaning as she felt the friend licking her asshole, lapping at it like a dog drinking water.

The friend then pulled away and rubbed both of Hannah's holes with one hand, while stroking her own cock with her other hand. Bianca patted Hannah's head and nodded to her friend. "Time for a spit roast session," Bianca said.

Before Hannah could say anything, her hands and feet were tied together, in a hogtied position by both Bianca and her friend.

"Time to get reamed hard," Bianca's friend said as she shoved her entire cock up Hannah's ass.

Hannah whimpered as she felt her own asshole being stretched out more by the cock. She had never had anal, but it feelt so good. She moaned softly as she continued to suck on Bianca's cock.

"Fuck sis," the woman behind her said. "Her ass is soooooo tiiiiggghhhtt. I'm gonna come already."

She came hard inside Hannah's ass, coating her bowels.

Hannah then turned around to see that there was no one behind her. Only Bianca and herself.

"Sweetie," Bianca said as she stroked her daughter's head. "Would you like me to fuck you with my big, thick cock?" Hannah smiled and nodded. "Good girl. Climb up on top of me and take my cock inside your young, little pussy."

Hannah then climbed on top of Bianca's lap and, after rubbing the tip of Bianca's cock against her own pussy, slipped it inside her. "Oh fuck Mom," Hannah moaned as her mother's cock entered her pussy. "Your cock is so big."

"You are tight fit for me sweetie," Bianca said. "Now let's get started."

Then after she calmed down a little bit, Hannah started to move. Up and down. The feeling of this new sensation makes Bianca horny and she placed her hands on Hannah's hips.

She moaned and with that sign, Hannah started to move faster and rougher. In a fast steady rhythm, the young girl moved up and down on Bianca. She moans and her breath gets harder and faster.

"Do... Do you like it mommy?" she asks Bianca, now her voice filled with growing lust. "Do you like having your own daughter bouncing up and down on your cock? I bet you do, because I have wanted this for a long time. I love you mommy. I want you to come inside me."

Bianca looked into Hannah's face and sweat ran down her forehead and she only nodded her head. Because of her moaning, she couldn't say anything that could be understood.

This was better than using her hand, Bianca thought and she slowly felt that in her balls build up a hard feeling of pressure. It will only take some more movements of her daughter who massaged her cock with her own small and tight pussy.

"I...I feel something is happening..." And before she could finish her words, she came hard on Hannah. Bianca's hot and sticky sperm entered her inner parts and filled her up.

This makes Hannah moan too and she reaches her first climax. She rocked her head back and screamed as she reached her climax. After that she passed out on Bianca's chest. She followed her after she spurted her last drop of sperm in Hannah.

After a while, Hannah climbed off of Bianca's lap and headed back to the cabin. She wanted more. She wanted her mother's cock in all of her holes.

She entered the cabin and headed to the bedroom. She stripped naked and laid down in the bed. She heard her mother walking over to the doorway and heard her gasp.

"Hannah sweetie," Susan said. "What are you doing naked?" Hannah smiled.

"You're going to fuck me mommy. And I am going to be deflowered by you. Can you teach me how to get fucked passionately?"

"You've got to learn sometime," Susan said. "I will go slow."

Hannah looked back toward her mother. She walked over to the edge of the bed, her back to Hannah, but she could see from Susan's arms that she was unbuttoning her own shirt.

She watched her mother bend her arms back, her collar falling open and away and her broad back suddenly revealed. It was more muscular than she would have guessed, an ivory color.

She wanted to stop Susan, but this might be the right time for her. It would be a relief to get it out of the way. She felt no desire, no fascination, only a mild curiosity. Susan stood to remove her pants.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this," Hannah said softly.

Susan gave a deep sigh, and continued undressing. "Have you ever seen a futa woman naked before?"

"Yes." Hannah responded quickly. It was true, she had, from sex class. Young futanari women would model for them, with the dormant little creatures dangling between their legs. There had been no excitement there, either. She had treated her illustration assignments with clinical precision.

Susan's jeans fell to the ground, stepping out of them. She turned toward her daughter, letting Hannah look upon her, upon her shaft which was far from dormant.

"Have you ever touched one?" Susan asked.

Hannah shook her head.

"I will show you how it works," Susan said. "There are nerves all over. It responds to touch," she said, wrapping her own hand around it. "It responds to other senses, such as looking at a beautiful woman." She knelt down in the bed, close to Hannah. Hannah curled up a bit. Susan was very close now, the size of her and the smell of her a little scary. She was also leary of her cock-surprised how easily this dirty word sprung to mind-and the way it swung to-and-fro in her direction.

"Do you want to touch it?" Susan asked, hoping the answer would be yes.

Hannah shook her head no. It seemed right to observe it though. She should understand it, be able to converse about it in a knowledgeable fashion.

"You can watch then." Susan began stroking it faster now. "It's the friction that really works for it." She began stroking herself faster now. "The ejaculate starts way down here," she said, indicating her balls. "And when I reach an orgasm, it shoots all the way up here and out."

This was all stuff that Hannah had known before from sex-education classes and from hearing others talk, but it was a different thing entirely to see it in practice. More fascinating than the cock itself was the way Susan's body tensed, the tight muscles of her arm, pulling her cock against her body for stroke after stroke, the way her eyes were closed now-scrunched up as though pained-and her teeth barred.

Suddenly Susan's mouth burst open in a gasp, a huge intake in air, and her hand stopped moving, but was still tense and tight around her shaft. Hannah watched, fascinated, as suddenly huge spurts of ejaculate-cum, she had heard it called so often-sprung forth, landing in an arc on the bed sheets. And then another. She had not expected so much of it.

It actually landed across her body, she could feel it soaking through the sheet onto her thigh.

Susan opened her eyes again, suddenly looking tired. "I will teach you more tomorrow." She gathered up her clothes, and left the room.

It was so clinical, observing like that. Hannah had observed her mother, and now she observed herself to see if there was a real reaction. There wasn't-her mom might just as well have read to her. And yet-she looked at the white ejaculate slowly disappearing as it sunk into the grey sheets-this was the root of her work here-this gooey fluid that was so problematic and so essential. She tore the sheet off her bed and threw it into the corner. It wasn't at all the way she had wanted her first experience to be. She got up and went to the window, staring out into the rain. She could see the lights in the distance, and closer.

She felt dirty, dirty in her methodical, clinical nature. She kicked on her sandals, and climbed over the edge. It would be scandalous for her to be seen, wearing just her underwear and a tank-top. But nobody would see. She would just go for a quick walk.

She stepped from beneath the eaves, into the rain. It soaked her almost immediately, cool, but not cold. Refreshing. She turned her face upward to the sky, opening her lips wide so that the clean rain filled up her mouth and ran down over her neck.

It was all wrong, with Susan. Yes she wanted it, she wanted sex, but she wanted to be fucked, just like Bianca did. But not like that: slow, scientific. There had to be passion, desire, it couldn't be so cautious.

She walked along the row of trees, and then stopped at the tent.

"Mom!" she whispered, hoping she got the right timing.

"One minute," came the response from within, and then a moment later Susan was at the opening of the tent, her skin bright as the day, his eyes bright and alert.

"Is everything alright, sweetie? You are in the rain."

"Yes, everything is alright. I was just going for a walk."

"Maybe you like the rain more now?" Her mom said.

"I like the rain fine."

Hannah felt something within, something she had always tried to stop from feeling. Susan, with her long, lean body, her respect and devotion to her own daughter... She wanted to say something, but she couldn't. So she reached out and pulled Susan's head forward, kissing her on the lips.

For a moment she was kissing a closed mouth, but then Susan opened up, and began kissing her back. Did she want this as much as she did? She wasn't sure, but she slipped her tongue into her mom's mouth, past her teeth, and she responded in kindness immediately. Hannah used her own tongue to explore Susan's, first the rough topside, then the slick and tender underside.

"Do you want to come in out of the rain?" Susan asked her gently. "Or I could come out there."

"Come stand in the rain with me." Hannah smiled as she felt the cool feeling of the rain.

Susan climbed out of the tent, and put her still-dry body against her. And already she was soaked in water. Her long arms enveloped Hannah completely, rubbing the small of her back, just above the panties, then working the wet cotton of her tank-top away from her body, and rubbing her hands up Hannah's back.

She had to bend down to kiss Hannah now, and Hannah had to turn her head skyward, as she had when she let the rain flow into her mouth. But now it was her mother's breath that was flowing down into her mouth. She ran her hands down Susan's back, found her ass naked, unclothed. She sunk her fingers, her nails into Susan's buttcheeks, pulling her against her own body, feeling her mother's strength against her belly. Then she broke the kiss to look down, trying to make out the shape of her mother's cock in the darkness. She reached down, and took it in one of her hands. It was so hard, bone-like, harder than she would have believed flesh and blood could ever be.

"You've wanted this for a long time, haven't you," Hannah whispered, running her hand along her mom's rain-soaked shaft.

"Ever since we came here, I've wanted to kiss you, to have sex with you, my darling daughter. I have wanted this for a long time. Whenever you were sleeping in your bedroom, I was watching you, standing in the doorway, stroking my cock."

Hannah felt right. This was what she needed; this desire. She moaned, and the sound of that, the air in her throat, excited her more.

Susan pushed her up against the stone wall, her hands just a little rough with Hannah, wrapping around her arms, then down over her breasts, finding the bottom rim of her tank-top and sliding back up inside, cupping her breasts. She squeezed the nipples tenderly, then pressed the breasts together against each other.

And then Susan's hands were on her hips, pulling at the wet panties, rolling them down her legs. Susan pulled at her knees in a way that told her that she was to stand with her legs a little further apart. She did so, stepping out of her sandals and into the mud, even as Ilapu knelt before her.

Hannah looked out into the darkness of the rain and the forest beyond. She couldn't see the lights of the house from here.

Then something happened down below. It was so sudden and powerful that Hannah didn't realize at first what had happened, it was just a sudden rush of nerves and tension.

She pressed her hands back, flat against the wall of the tent to steady herself, and looked down at where Susan had pressed her mouth between Hannah's legs. So this was oral sex. She had never understood how it works, how it would feel good, and yet it did. She reached down to caress Susan's head, red haired, so smooth in the rain. Hannah closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on her nerves, trying to understand exactly what Susan was doing. Definitely Susan was working over Hannah's clit a lot with her tongue, and sometimes longer strokes with her tongue, going all the way back to her daughter's pussy. And something else; she was working her little opening with a finger, not sliding it in, just pressing it around the edges.

It must be a strange thing to do, to go down on a woman. Hannah wondered what she tasted like, what it felt like.

"Do you like doing that?" She asked, slightly gasping.

"Yes, very much. I love the taste of your vagina?"

"Cunt. You love the taste of my cunt." Another first for Hannah; the first time she used that word. It felt good to use it.

12