Mother Daughter Swap Ch. 02

Story Info
The twosome becomes a foursome.
3.5k words
3.97
36.4k
28
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah and Susan had been fucking each other for many weeks in the cabin, but they always used protection.

This morning, Hannah was in the bathroom, taking a shower when she felt someone rubbing her body. She turned to face the woman, who was Gina Miller.

"So," Gina said. "You are having sex with her often?" Hannah smiled.

Her and her mom had been having sex every single day. Her mother was eager to get it on with her own daughter, but Hannah was still worried.

Gina smiled as she rubbed her hands up and down Hannah's body. "Remember what I told you," Gina whispered into Hannah's ear. "The love of a mother is eternal. She knows that you love her like a daughter loves a mother, but I know you want more. You want her to love you like a wife. I can help you with that."

Gina began to press her body against Hannah's. Gina's eyes were bright blue, and Hannah's eyes were bright green. "Wait," Hannah said. "What are you doing?" Gina smiled and continued to press Hannah against her, until she was fully inside Hannah's body. Hannah's eyes turned from a bright green to a mixture of green and blue.

"Now," Gina said, inside Hannah's mind. "I think it's time to have a great little fuck with mommy. Wouldn't you agree?"

Hannah nodded and began to walk out of the bathroom and headed to the bedroom, where her mother was reading a book. The book was Hannah's favourite, Alice in Wonderland. Susan looked up at her daughter and smiled. Her eyes were a mixture of two colors; her own violet eyes and Bianca's light brown eyes. Bianca had merged with her before Hannah merged with Gina.

"Mommy," Hannah said. "I want to bring them back. Gina and Bianca Miller. They deserve a better life." Susan nodded.

"I agree sweetie," Susan said. "But how can we do it?" Hannah's smile turned to a frown. She hadn't thought of that.

"Have sex with your mother on top of our resting place," Gina said, inside Hannah's mind. "Your combined screams and cries of pleasure will fuel our systems and bring us back to the land of the living. The more you both scream in pleasure and ecstasy, the more we will reform."

Hannah smiled and looked up at her mother. "Mommy," she said. "I want you to fuck me on their resting place. Our passionate cries and screams of pleasure and ecstasy will bring them back to life."

Susan smilied and led her daughter out of the cabin and headed to the gravestones of Gina and Bianca Miller. Hannah laid down on her hands and knees, holding the gravestones in front of her with her hands. She wiggled her rear end at Susan. "Do you like the view that you see?"

Susan nodded and crawled over and began to lick her daughter's pussy.

Hannah moaned in pleasure. Her mom was opening her thighs, spreading her pussy open, and looking inside her. Susan's head lowered, and Hannah watched as if in slow motion, her mom's tongue came out, and she licked her, from the bottom of Hannah's pussy to the top. The tongue that moments ago had been inside her daughter's mouth, was setting Hannah on fire now set a more indescribable fire in her pussy.

"Oh fuck Mom," Hannah moaned as she laid her head down against the gravestone. "You are amazing at eating pussy."

Susan's tongue was pointed, spreading Hannah's lips, as it wriggled inside her. Susan was licking her cunt, while not a word had been spoken, and none was needed.

Hannah's orgasm was building. Rushing forward, engulfing her, when Susan suddenly stopped.

"No Mom," Hannah cried out. "Don't stop." Susan didn't stop. She lifted her daughter's legs higher and moved her own hungry mouth to Hannah's ass. She licked Hannah's anus, and then tried to shove her tongue into her daughter.

"Ohhhhhhhh Mom," Hannah moaned. "That feels sooooooooo gooooood. I can't believe you are licking my asshole. Your wet tongue feels like heaven. Oh fuck, I'm gonna come soon. Oh god don't stop licking me. I'm cummmmmiiiiinnnnggg."

Hannah screamed as she came, spraying her mother's face with her orgasm. No one had ever touched her there, let alone licked her. Hannah came and came and came, yelling out as her mother moved back to her pussy, devouring her clit. Wave after wave of intense pleasure overwhelmed Hannah. She was coming continuously as this lovely woman, her own mother, licked and sucked at her wide spread pussy.

After a while, Susan stopped and looked down at her daughter. She led her daughter back to the cabin and laid her down on the couch.

"So tasty," Susan said. "Now reach behind and spread your asscheeks for mommy?" Hannah smiled and obeyed. Susan used duct tape to tie Hannah's left arm and leg together and then her right arm and leg together.

"Mom?" Hannah asked, slightly surprised. "What are you doing to me?" Susan smiled as she duct taped Hannah's mouth.

"Don't worry baby," she said as she patted her daughter's head. "Everything will be fine." She left the cabin, and headed back to the gravestone.

"Here's the deal Susan," Bianca said, in her mind. "Me and my daughter are alive, thanks to your daughter's screams of pleasure. But we are very, very weak. We need your help to gain energy."

"What do I do?" Susan said. "How can I help?"

"You must follow my instructions carefully," Bianca said, in Susan's mind. "First, take off all of your clothes." Susan nodded, as she removed her clothes. "Good girl, now start stroking your cock and don't stop stroking until I say." Susan proceeded to stroke her cock slowly. She moaned softly as she felt her cock getting hard. "Very good. Now while you keep stroking your cock, I want you to repeat after me." Susan nodded. "Good girl, now let's get started. My name is Susan."

"My name is Susan," Susan replied.

"I am very horny," Bianca said.

"I am very horny," Susan replied.

"My wife is not enough to please me," Bianca said.

"My wife is not enough to please me," Susan replied.

"I need a young girl to satisfy my needs," Bianca said.

"I need a young girl to satisfy my needs," Susan replied.

"My daughter is the best sex I've ever had," Bianca said.

"My daughter is the best sex I've ever had," Susan replied.

"I will enjoy fucking her face," Bianca said.

"I will enjoy fucking her face," Susan replied.

"I will appreciate pounding her pussy," Bianca said.

"I will appreciate pounding her pussy," Susan replied.

"I will relish in plowing her tight young ass," Bianca said.

"I will relish in plowing her tight young ass," Susan replied.

"All of Hannah's holes belong to me," Bianca said.

"All of Hannah's holes belong to me," Susan replied.

"No longer will I have protected sex with her," Bianca said. "From now on, I fuck my daughter and impregnate her."

"No longer will I have protected sex with her," Susan said. "From now on, I fuck my daughter and impregnate her." With that said, Susan was pushed over the edge. She rocked her head back and screamed as she came hard, shooting her load all over the gravestone. The cum septed into the ground.

"Very good," Bianca said. "Now go back to your daughter and wait for further instructions." Susan nodded and began to head back to the cabin.

Once she left, two women rose up from the ground, completely naked. The younger woman turned to face the older woman.

"Mommy," she said. "We're back." The older woman smiled and nodded.

"Yes my darling daughter," the older woman said. "Now we can continue our plans for our master. We must grow a large amount of women, under our control, before she returns. I'm sure with these two incestuous whores, we will be able to get many more subjects. Praise the IFFI." Her daughter nodded. "Now then, let's go and have some fun with our newest subjects."

Her daughter smiled and followed her mother as they headed to the cabin. They both smiled as they saw the scene in front of them. Susan was licking her daughter's pussy while she was rubbing her asshole with her fingers. Bianca smiled as she walked over to Susan and kissed her neck. She pulled her away from her daughter's behind and grabbed her rock hard cock.

"Remember what we talked about?" Bianca said as she stroked Susan's cock. "Hannah is yours to use whenever, wherever and however you please. Her holes are yours to use. Now, bang your daughter."

Susan nodded and began to stick her cock into her daughter's pussy, causing them both to moan. Bianca smiled and turned to face her own daughter Gina.

"Mommy," Gina said as she laid back on the couch and spread her legs wide open. "Come over here and fuck your daughter's pussy."

Bianca smiled and nodded as she walked over to her daughter and kissed her lips. Gina moaned in pleasure as she bent her legs up to her chest, where Bianca grabbed her ankles as she entered her daughter.

"Oh fuck Gina sweetie," Bianca said as she thrusted into her daughter's pussy. "I have missed this for so long. Ever since that day, when we were sealed away because of our powers. Our connection to the master and the Incestuous Futa Family Institution was converting a young woman, but then ancient warriors sealed us away. I have missed you so much." Gina smiled and nodded.

"I missed you so much too Mommy," she said. Gina thought about the time that they first converted a young woman. The woman's name was Monica, while the one who converted her was the Master.

Start Flashback....

Monica sat at the computer, several books and notebooks open around her. She only half listened to her friend Kianna who was chattering away on her cell earpiece. Then she heard another voice from the doorway, "Young lady, this building is closing soon, I'm going to need to lock up for the night."

Monica looked up from her report, she didn't recognize the woman but she was obviously a janitor or professor or something. Monica replied, "I know, I'm sorry, I'm almost finished with this and then I'll leave."

The woman walked up to Monica and said, "That's okay. The building is empty. Nobody's going to hear you." She started to ask what the woman meant when she grabbed Monica's breasts.

She jumped out of her chair and stumbled back, shouting "Hey! What the hell are you doing!" She was horrified to see that the woman now had her pants open with her erect cock sticking out. Monica was even more horrified when a second cock emerged. She looked up and found that the woman's eyes were now glowing bright red.

Monica stuttered, "What... what the fuck are you?" The woman, no, the creature, only smiled in reply. A cruel, evil smile. She glanced back down and saw the woman had three dicks now.

Panic managed to overtake her amazement and she made a break for the door, dashing around the creature. She was yanked to a halt when something grabbed her wrist, then her ankle too. Her eyes went wide as she saw it was not the creature's hands, but her cocks, reaching across the room, more like tentacles now. She began to scream and shout for help as the third and a fourth tentacle cock took hold of her other wrist and ankle.

The creature laughed and taunted, "Yes, scream! Scream all you want! There is no one else around! No help will come!" The tentacles turned Monica around to face her, and pulled Monica's arms up above her head and her legs wide apart. She continued screaming as she watched the creature continue to change, growing taller and sprouting horns and a tail, its clothes vanishing as its skin turned dark. She struggled against the tentacles but their grip was too strong, and they increased their hold on her by coiling further up her arms and legs, well past her elbows and knees.

- - -

Kianna pulled her phone away from her ear as Monica's protests turned to screams. She ended the call and dialed 1-800-DEMONBEGONE.

- - -

Two more cocks grew out from the monster's crotch and extended into tentacles, this time they invaded Monica's blouse. She shuddered as she felt them slithering across her stomach and around her back. They wrapped back around to her front again, pulled the front of her bra down and off her breasts, then wrapped around them and began gently squeezing while the tips of the tentacles rubbed against her nipples. She begged, "Please no, please stop, let me go," over and over. Now that they could fully support her body, the tentacles lifted her up off the floor. She hung in the air, fighting against it but helpless, suspended by the disgusting tentacles.

The next tentacle went under Monica's knee-length skirt and into her panties. In and out, wrapping around them. She screamed again as it pulled them until they tore off. She felt it return and start rubbing the outside of her pussy. She pleaded, "Why, why are you doing this?" Several more tentacles working together grabbed at her blouse and skirt and ripped them off of her body as well, followed by her bra, discarding the ruined scraps of fabric onto the floor below. They even yanked off her shoes and socks, leaving her completely naked and feeling even more helpless. The tentacle at her pussy began to push inside and Monica screeched, "Noooooo!" at the top of her lungs.

The monster just laughed again, and said "You have such a lovely pussy!" The tentacle fucked Monica's pussy, slowly but surely pushing further and further in with every stroke. She thrashed her body against the tight grip of the tentacles, screaming and moaning as she fought with all her strength to no avail. Before long her pussy was invaded deeper than any of the guys she'd ever been with could reach. Finally it found the limit, filling her as much as it could. It started pulling out slowly, then stopped and began pounding her even harder. Her body shook with each thrust. The beast taunted her again, "Yeeeeesss, you're such a good fuck!"

Monica felt her body starting to betray her as her moans of protest gradually became moans of pleasure. She lost track of time as the tentacle rammed deep into her pussy over and over. She snapped out of when she felt a new tentacle rubbing across her asshole. She renewed her struggles and begged him again, "No no no no not there please not there." Naturally, that didn't deter the beast at all, and the tentacle forced itself into Monica's ass. At the sudden entry, she screamed and started sobbing. It fucked her back door, slowly progressing deeper inside, just as the one in her pussy had done. Monica's cries of protest disappeared and her moans of pleasure rose. She couldn't stop herself. She lowered her hand down to her pussy and began to rub it slowly as the monster pounded her harder.

- - -

Janet of the local warrior clan arrived outside the building just as a campus shaman did. Janet drew her sidearm, a wand, and took a point as they went inside and searched the building for a girl in distress. Monica's last scream echoed down the hallway and they ran towards the sound. Of all the possibilities that had run through Janet's mind, what she saw when she reached the lounge was not one of them. She yelled the only appropriate response to finding an eight foot monster gripping a naked girl in its long tentacles, "Holy shit!", then blasted her spell of sealing at the beast.

End Flashback....

"Now, the time is approaching," Gina said as her orgasm rose. "Soon the Master will return, and we will convert many more women, 18 years old to 99 years old, rich and poor. Once we have a great sized group, we will report back to the Master and receive further instructions."

Bianca smiled and nodded as she pumped her cock into her daughter's pussy. "That sounds great," she said. "Now then let's have a great fuck."

Gina smiled and wrapped her legs around her mom's body. Bianca smiled and held her daughter close to her body. They looked deep into each other's eyes and smiled at each other.

"I love you so much mommy," Gina moaned as she came. Her pussy tightened, due to her climax, causing her mother to moan as well.

"I love you too baby," Bianca said as she unleashed her cum stream inside her daughter's pussy. After that, Susan and Bianca laid back on the couch together with their daughters and caressed their bodies. Without any warning, Bianca pressed her mouth against Susan's and began to kiss her deeply.

Gina moaned as she watched her mother and Hannah's mom make out with each other. She turned her head and locked eyes with Hannah, before they began to kiss each other. Susan and Bianca then pulled away from their daughters and smiled as they watched them make out with each other.

Bianca looked at Susan and smiled at her. The two of them then proceeded to remove their condoms and began to rub their daughters' bodies. This caused both Hannah and Gina to turn to face their own mothers and kiss them.

Bianca smiled at Susan and pulled away from her daughter's body. "I have to go get some things," she said. "Girls, would you be able to make sure that this woman is fully satisfied?" Hannah and Gina both nodded before they began to kiss and lick Susan's body.

Susan moaned as she felt the two girls' young tongues exploring her body. She leaned back and began to moan louder. After a while, Gina and Hannah got on their hands and knees and shook their rear ends at Susan.

"Come on Susan," Gina said as she and Hannah shook their rear ends. "I know you want to sodomize me and your daughter. I would love you so much if you sodomized us, and I know Hannah would too. Don't you agree Hannah?"

Hannah smiled at her mother. "Yes mommy," she said. "I know that I have never had anal before, but I want to lose my anal virginity to you. Please mommy, take my butt virginity and use me like a little fucktoy."

Susan was speechless. Her own daughter, wanting her to assfuck her hard, and take her virginity. This was something that she had wanted more than ever. She crawled over to her daughter and Gina and admired their butts. She smiled as she left and came back holding two dildos. "Here's the deal girls," she said. "You both want me to sodomize you. Well I need to know if you can take it all. These two dildos are the same length as my cock, 10 inches long. Whoever can take the entire length in her tight young ass will be sodomized first." She turned to face her daughter. "Ok sweetie, it's your turn first."

Susan lathered the dildo in her saliva before she proceeded to push it inside her daughter's ass. Hannah grunted as she felt her ass being stretched out by the dildo. "Oooohhhh goddddd mom," Hannah moaned. "It feels soooooo gooooood inside my ass." Susan smiled as she rubbed her daughter's head.

"What a dirty little girl you are," Susan said, as she delivered a spank to Hannah, causing the young girl to whimper. "I want you to spread your legs and asscheeks for mommy."

Hannah moaned as she did what her mother told her to do. Susan smiled as she pulled the dildo out of her daughter's butt, causing her to moan. Suddenly, Hannah heard someone clearing their throat. She looked up and saw Gina, laying in front of her, legs spread wide and rubbing her pussy.

"Get over here and eat my pussy," she demanded. Hannah smiled at her and began to kiss Gina's legs, from the knees down to the sweet pink treasure. Once she got closer, she began to lick and suck on it elegantly. Gina moaned as she felt Hannah's tongue graze her pussy lips. "Do you think I will let you go after this is done? Not a chance slut. You are going to eat my pussy for breakfast, my mom's cock in your pussy for lunch and your own mother's cock in your ass for dinner.

All Hannah could do was moan and whimper in pleasure as the two moms fucked her hard and deep. They eventually ran out of condoms, but they kept fucking her. While she was slurping on Gina's pussy, both Susan and Bianca had their cocks deep inside her pussy.

"Oh god," Bianca moaned as she fucked Hannah. "She is going to make me cum soon. I'm gonna come in seconds."

"Oh fuck," Susan moaned. "Me too." With one last utterance of 'FUCK', both Susan and Bianca creampied Hannah at the same time. Gina howled as she came all over Hannah's face, lips, and chin. Gina smiled and began to stroke Hannah's head.

12