Mother Dear Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She purred into my ear as I went erect in her hand. She kissed and nibbled my ear as she ran penis through her soft hand.

"You've earned this. We both know you have. It's time for mama to reward her good little boy. And later on you're going to reward mama too. You're going to make mama cum. How hot do you think I got hearing all of it while I sat upstairs? I masturbated twice to the sounds of my anxious little boy with his new 'friend'."

She ran her tongue softly into my ear. I started to breathe deeply as she took me full little erection.

"Think about making mama cum. Think about that, baby doll. Think about licking mama's pussy. You know you live for that."

She was purring in the softest little girl voice into my ear. Breathing heavily, turning herself on completely. She pulled away, took her hand off of my penis. It bobbed in front of me. I gasped loudly, did not want it to end.

"But not until you've cleaned and made pretty that filthy little mouth of yours. I can only imagine what it must taste like to have him put his cock back in your mouth over and over after having shoved deep up your butt. Yuck. But that's for later. Later you'll get all pretty and clean again and make mama cum, honey."

She walked to the table and put her phone down. I felt the sting of the stripes that covered my legs and rear end, the cool air of the room on my exposed butt.

She took a pillow off the couch and tossed it to the floor in front of me. She came to me and knelt, her knees on the pillow. She looked up at me.

"Now you be a good boy. Give mama what you know she wants."

She took my penis all the way into her mouth. I winced as I felt her hands on the backs of my legs as she gripped them to hold me in place in front of her. She started to masturbate me with her mouth. When I finally came she swallowed all of it.

She kept me in her mouth after I'd finished cumming, after she sucked the last of it out of me. She used her tongue to tease, just playing with my soft little thing around the head of it. She looked up at me with it still in her mouth.

"You're so tiny. Not like your lover, not at all. My good little boy, you really are. Tell me you love me."

She put me back in her mouth and gazed up at me.

"I love you. I love you...I...uhhhh...love you, I adore you...ohhhh...uhhhh..."

I gushed as she giggled, my penis still in her wet mouth, her lipstick all over my little thing. She took me out of her mouth and held me up with two fingers, inspecting it, looking at it. She flicked the point of her tongue up the hole.

"Does mama know how to please her little boy? Does she?"

She put me back into her mouth. Her hands reached up and spread my cheeks from behind. She held me in place like that, one finger teasing around my tight little sore and still wet hole. She kept teasing me as she listened to me stammer and gush. She sucked me back to full erection as I whimpered and moaned in front of her.

And then she stood quickly.

"Uh, uh, uh, little boys only get to drip once. Not like real men, baby. You know that."

She was finished with me. She kissed my forehead.

"I'd peck you on the lips but we both know what dirty filthy whorish things he had you do with that mouth."

She giggled, walked back and picked up her phone from the table

"I'm starving. You need to take your mother out to dinner, baby. Let's get you cleaned up. What say you be back here all cleaned up and dressed properly in boy mode, your penis restraint in place and locked under your pants in an hour. You know what your mother demands. Now move. I want to leave here in an hour exactly. I'm famished."

She ignored my 'Yes, mother.' as she moved to the stairs. I hurried as fast as I could to my room in the basement. I could only think of that man in me--on me--as I rushed fast to take my shower and dress for dinner with mother. Only that, I was fixated on HIM. He had my total undivided attention. I'd never been taken by a real man like that before. I loved what he did with me! All I could think about was that man. I could still feel him in me. I could feel his huge cock in almost to the bottom of my throat. I could feel his cum pour out of me. I wanted that to never end.

My semi erect little thing strained at its now locked restraint cage under my dress pants as I hurried up the stairs to mother. I wanted more of him, a lot more of that man. I knew mother would see to that. I knew mother would make that happen.

12