Mother Diaries Pt. 04

Story Info
Mom and me, when my mom told me about my family secret.
2k words
3.97
11.5k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous parts, we saw how the mom became a slave to her son. Pranati narrated to her son their family secret. But the actual show starts here, after being tied by her son.

My mom was lying on the bed, being tied by the ropes. She was facing down, her breast pinned towards the bed. I took a cigarette and lit it. My mom was there on a single cot bed. I was walking around the bed looking at her beautiful breast, navel, Buttocks, and whatnot.

I was enjoying her beauty inch by inch. Who cares? After all, she is my bitch and my slave right now. I was fucking horny to tear her clothes off and fuck her in the ass. That ass was so tight that it was not being fucked even once in her lifetime. I bloody want her to lick my ass and armpits now.

I did not take a bath since yesterday. I have been smoking while looking at her. I took one another and lit it. She spoke first

Pranati: Please do not smoke that many, son.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her towards me and, 'CHAP,' hit her right cheek hard and told

Me: Don't utter a single word, you bloody cock sucking bitch. Do what I say.

Pranati: (while smiling) Ok, Sir.

I held her by the saree over her cleavage and pulled her onto me. I was smoking, and the smoke was between our faces. I took a deep drag and spat the cigarette out of my mouth. I exhaled the smoke on my beautiful mom.

My mom, being tied hard, can not let out of my grip at any cost. I grabbed her by the hair and went to kiss her. I pulled her hair while bringing her head towards mine.

Pranati: Cigarette smell is coming from your mouth, Sir.

Me: Get used to it.

And I kissed her hard while holding her soft hair in my hands and pinning her toward me. I broke the kiss and told

Me: Open your mouth.

She did, and, 'THUU,' I spat in her mouth. 'Chap,' I slapped her left cheek softly.

Me: Today, your white skin will turn red, My dear Mom Bitch.

Pranati: I gave birth to you for this day, Sir.

Me: (one more slap) Yeah, even you were born for this day, you hungry cock sucking slut.

Pranati: Please speak more vulgarly. I like it, Sir.

I pinched her on the breast, for which she moaned, "Aaaahh."

Me: Do not teach me, you dipstick mouth bitch. I know what to do.

I let her loose, and she fell on the bed facing up to the ceiling. Her hands were down her back. I took the belt and went near her

Me: (while draping the belt on my right hand) I think this will turn you red, you bloody cock sucker.

'THAP.' I hit her with the belt on her left breast, for which she moaned. I gave her three more belt thrusts on her breast and navel. She was moaning loudly, but the fun was missing. I went on top of her. I held her pallu and let it on the ground.

Now her breasts were facing me. 'Chap,' I slapped her right tit. Squeezed her boobs hard once again as long as my heart desired. But I can not stop squeezing her boobs at any cost. Holding her boobs giving me immense pleasure.

I think every son will get that pleasure when he does. After all, mom gives birth to their children to fuck them in the end.

Me: You know what is the biggest asset of the woman?

Pranati: Is it their family and friends?

Me: No. Not at all.

Pranati: Then what is it, Sir?

Me: It is a free world now. Everyone can go anywhere they want. (I hold her upper lip and bring her towards me) The real asset of a woman is their beauty. (I put my right hand on her left breast and squeeze) And their boobs (my left hand in her hair on the neck), their hair, and the shape of the woman.

Pranati: Is it similar compared to men?

Me: 100% opposite.

I kissed her on the forehead and then on her cheeks. My left hand pinned her towards me, and my right hand squeezed her left boob hard.

Me: Men are always successful material. Every woman he has, let it be their mother, sister, wife, girlfriend and whoever it is. They want him to be a successful person only. But men never want their women to be successful. They do not care. That is the reason I worked very hard to achieve my goal.

Pranati: And that is the reason I am under you now. I have seen you since childhood. You are different from others. That brought me under you.

Me: For me, every woman is the same. Women need money, protection and a big cock. Hopefully, I can provide them with everything that they want.

Pranati: Yeah, you are right.

Me: Men get stressed by everything they do. And the only stress relief is sex. It is time to take all my stress off you now.

I slept on the bed by taking my pants off. I made a v shape of my legs and stretched my legs out.

Me: Now give me a rimjob, you jackass Bitch.

Pranati: It is my pleasure, Sir.

My mom bent down on her knees on the bed while lowering her face towards my ass hole. She first kissed my ass cheeks and bit them. Then with her tongue, she licked all my ass cheeks. I was enjoying the sensation of her tongue on my ass.

Then slowly, she opened her mouth and bought her tongue out. And finally, she put her tongue in my ass hole. Oh my god. Feeling a tongue on my ass hole is crazy. Everyone should try it. Moreover, I got this from my mom.

My mom licked my ass clean. She was drilling my ass with full power. My mom went deep inside my ass with her tongue and licked all at once. She was biting my ass hole walls and having all the juices coming from it.

I got another sensation, and with a light thud, I farted in her mouth. She immediately went to the edge of the bed and puked hard.

Me: I like your rimming, fatty asshole.

I got up and held her by the boobs. I threw her down. Now her back is facing the ground and face up. I still have her boobs in my hands. I dragged her into the hall while tightly holding her boobs in my hands.

She was moaning loudly while I dragged her by holding her breasts. She was enjoying it as much as I did.

Me: Now, see what I am going to do to you.

I grabbed her breasts tight and made her stand in one go. She stood tall in front of me.

In our hall, there are two hangers side by side. I tied each hand to one hanger with the same rope. She was facing the wall. Her back was facing towards me. Her legs are tied tight. I went and bought my belt.

I tied her hair in a bun shape on her neck. Now my mom's entire back is visible to me. I opened my belt in one stretch. I hit her on the back with full force, 'THAAP.' Her hair fell loose, and she moaned, "Aaaahhh."

This bloody torture sensation felt very good to me. I looked at my mom, her eyes filled with water, and her face became red. When I saw her back, there was a red line of belt mark on her white skin. I felt pity for her and told

Me: Mom, is it ok for you?

Pranati: (Before starting sobbing) Yes, it is. I want some more. And...

Before completing her sentence, I gave one more, 'THAAP,' and she moaned.

Me: (holding her by the hair and with an angry tone) What do you want, bitch?

Pranati: (while sobbing lightly) I want pain. I like it a lot.

Me: Wish me more, slut.

'THAAP,' one more, and she moaned, " Aaahhh, oh my god."

I beat her back for the next 2 minutes with my belt. Her complete back became pure red. Her eyes turned red, and tears ran down her cheeks, her body craving my touch.

Pranati: (while sobbing hard) It is quite painful, son. But I like it.

I went near her and kissed her hard on the lips by turning her head to mine.

Me: this is the best feeling I have ever had, mom. For that, I must thank you. I want this more and more, mom. Trust me. This is just the beginning.

Pranati: Even I want more, son.

Me: You will get it. Now I need to fuck your ass.

Pranati: I haven't been fucked in my ass till now. Please go on.

I made her hands lose and tied again. But this time front side. On the floor, she was signaled to go on four. And she did. Still, her legs were tied tight, and her hands were tied to her wrists tightly.

I put my finger in her ass and went deep in. Oh my god, it is so tight. I already had a pre-cum while beating her back. Yet my manhood is still on. It barely wants to go into that tight ass hole.

I took two pillows and gave one to my mom to put under the knees, and she did. And I put one under my knees.

Me: Thanks for letting me fuck your ass, Mom Bitch. I love you.

Pranati: My whole body is yours, Sir. Do whatever you want.

In slow motion, I put my cock in her asshole. And with a sudden jerk, I held her by the waist and rammed my cock deep into her ass, for she moaned hard. Her ass walls were so tight that they pushed my hard dick from either side. I keep on fucking her roughly.

I saw her back. It was still dark red. I spanked her white ass while fucking her ass. I grabbed hold of her long hair and pulled her back very hard. With one hand, I grabbed her hair with my right hand. I spanked her ass with my left. I was pulling her head back roughly while I spanked her ass tight.

Immediately my balls felt a tight sensation, and I came in her ass. I pulled my cock out, and my mom fell to the ground. She slept on the floor for two minutes. And I told

Me: Who will clean this, Bitch?

She immediately rose and put my cock in her mouth. And cleaned every inch of it. After cleaning my cock, she bent down and sat looking directly at me. I got a new idea.

Me: Are you thirsty, my dear?

Pranati: Yes, Sir. Very much.

I took my cock to her face and started peeing on her face.

Me: Do not waste the piss bitch. Drink it.

She drank the piss hesitatingly but happily, as much as she wanted. Then she took a shower under my piss. I pissed on her breast, navel and her head. I pissed on her bare back, where it became red. And finally, we ended the session there.

Then we both took a bath and sat on the sofa.

Me: Tonight, I will fuck you beside your bisexual husband. And I will show him how to make a woman happy.

Pranati: Are you sure?

Me: What do you think?

Pranati: I will give it a try.

Me: I am going to invoke everyone one of them. Brother and sister as well.

Pranati: Your sister doesn't like to be get fucked by men. To be frank, she is more of a lesbian type. She always wants to suck my clit. And your younger brother and father are alike the same. They always stay together.

Me: Then what is the way to convince Keshavi? I want her too. I want to slap her face and fuck her tight lesbian pussy.

Pranati: We need to plan it.

Me: I already have a plan, dear.

To be continued.