Mother Falls to Daughter’s BF Ch. 04

Story Info
It's time for Jane to join the party.
4.4k words
4.64
26.5k
34

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author:

This is a follow up of the previous stories. Won't make much sense without reading those before. This time, the story is told by Jane (Ja).

Jane:

I don't really understand what's been going on with my sister Jennifer as of late. She has dated a couple guys before, and sure enough she has had sex with them, but I never even had a hint on where and when that happened. Now, with this new guy she is dating, whenever our parents aren't home, she just fucks him carelessly, as if I am not home either. I can hear her moan and scream every other day now! I can hear the spanking and sometimes even the gagging.

Last Monday, I was really trying to study, and they were really having it hard. I decided I could not bear it anymore, I'd just have to tell them to lower the fucking volume. I went from my room to my sister's with that purpose. Halfway there, the moment I turned left on the hallway, I understood why I could hear them louder today: the door wasn't even closed!!! It was half open! No preoccupation whatsoever. Anyways, I thought that if I just closed it without too much noise, I could have my peace without having to engage in a dialogue with them, so I approached the door with the intent of closing it. 3 steps away, I was not so sure anymore I was going to be able to do it, as I started hearing my sister gagging! And it was gross. Now, I am no prude myself, I do suck dick. Actually, I believe I'm rather good at it, as my white quarterback of a boyfriend takes less than 5 minutes to cum. At 19, armed with a fit body, long legs and a perfectly shaped bum, I can get any dick I want in high school, and I sure enough have sucked some, but always within my rules and my control. The thought of having a man shoving his dick in my mouth so deep that I would gag was totally out of what I thought was acceptable. And yet, as I reached the doorstep, that was exactly the scenario I witnessed: this Miguel guy (that was this prick's name) was sitting on my sister's bed, his hand on her ponytail forcing her face down his dick. He had most of his back to the door, so he could not see me, but it was sideways enough that I could see my sister right in front of him, totally naked, on her knees, his dick in her mouth, her big boobs just hanging like big oranges from a tree, nipples visibly hard. I could not believe she was actually enjoying this, but she definitely didn't seem to be under any sort of duress.

And then I could hear him speak to her:

M: "That's it! Good slut! Gag on my cock! Gag on it if you want to have it in your cunt! Do you want it in your cunt bitch?"

That was fucking disgusting! I would never let anyone treat me like that! I mean, ever!!! Yet, the guy pulled my sister off of his dick so that she could speak, and instead of telling him to fuck off...

Jennifer (J): "Yes master, please fuck my whore cunt with it!"

And he immediately pushed her down again, gagging her to agony once more. She was powerless, completely humiliated, and yet, somehow I was sure she was enjoying it. It was fucking disgusting. I felt an urge to just get in there, slap the guy's face and call my sister to her senses. Instead, I don't really know why but I just stayed there, watching the humiliation of my sister unfold in front of me, doing absolutely nothing. Worse than that, something inside me was actually enjoying the sight of this. I could not rationally admit it to myself, but this utterly disgusting show was actually turning me on a little. I could feel my panties damping. I don't know if it was the rawness of the act, the fact that seeing my older sister humiliated like that actually made me feel superior to her, or the interracial or age side of it, as this guy was clearly older and darker skinned (latino kind, not black); all I know is I stayed there looking at it, ecstatic.

M: "Lick my balls slut... Just the balls... have them produce the milk you so badly want to drink!"

J: "yes master! Please produce as much milk as you can. I want to drink it all!"

Now, this was becoming too much for me. I couldn't see my sister's tongue stretch out and lick the guy's balls, but I could imagine it, as her head was now lower, and doing up and down movements. I never even thought about letting a man cum in my mouth, let alone swallowing it. And as it turned out, it seemed my 21 y.o. sister was pretty much accustomed to it! It was disgusting, and yet fascinating and addictive. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

I didn't even realize when it started, but at this point I was touching my right nipple with my left hand, while rubbing my clit over my pyjama shorts with my other hand. The whole scene setting me on fire.

M: "That's it slut, rub that clit for me!"

I almost jumped at this sentence. I had just realized that was precisely what I was doing, and it felt like I had been discovered and Miguel was speaking directly to me! Fortunately, my sister took me out of my panic attack:

J: "My clit is all yours! As is my cunt!"

Shit, that was scary. My sister was rubbing her clit too and he was obviously talking to her... but I couldn't help feeling my heart running with the prospect of being discovered. This adrenaline spike only got me more excited, as I accelerated my rubbing.

M: "yes, do it faster!"

Fuck... I was apparently mimicking my sister's movements, which just got me even hornier.

M: "Imagine how much you want this cock in your mouth!"

My sister's head was buried in the guy's balls. He was still holding her ponytail with one hand while rubbing his cock with the other (wait... I never even used the word cock before... just hearing him say it, made me change the noun in my mind). I could see the head of his cock. I don't know how big his cock was, but judging by the size of that bulb, it had to be way bigger than any cock I had seen so far, and surely bigger than my boyfriend's. Probably twice his size! I wish my boyfriend had a cock like that! It definitely looked tasty. Jesus, I didn't even know where all these thoughts came from. I was mortified by everything this guy was saying to my sister, and by the totally submissive and degraded way she was behaving, but I couldn't help getting soaking wet as I actually thought about having his cock in my own mouth.

My tinny top was now completely over my boobs leaving them at full display while I caressed my nipples. My boobs, though firm, were the smallest in the house. Both my older and younger sisters had inherited my mom's huge mellons, whereas I had only got some firm C-cups. I had to compensate with the fittest body in the house. My belly was 100% fat free with the most beautiful navel, and my pelvis was 100% hair free making my skin look amazingly bright. I was full on masturbating, watching my sister get totally ridiculed, my skin exposed from chest to middle tights. The guy's bulb seemed bigger and bigger. I could feel my mouth getting watery. I hated the feeling. I stared at his abs... The guy must workout the whole fucking day. I bet he spends all his time at the gym. He must be stupid as a rock. His chest swollen like a Marvel hero. What a massive build. And that prick grin... I hate guys this full of themselves. This guy was completely hateful to me! Grinning like an idiot at what he was doing to my sister...

M: "That's it... showcase that sexy body for me like the little whore you are"

What a prick grin... And his eyes... he wasn't even looking at my sister. He wasn't rolling them with pleasure either. He was just staring ahead and grinning. I followed his gaze... And then it hit me... hard! I was petrified... My eyes found his! He was looking at me! Through the mirror at my sister's wardrobe. The stupid grin... was for me. All those sentences... They probably were for me too... And I just stood there complying...

M: "Don't stop now little slut, keep rubbing that clit, as you beg for my cock in your mind!"

The guy was staring right at me. Sure enough talking to me! Pushing my sister's head deeper to his balls. Her orange-like tits just bouncing like a cheap whore. He then stood up and positioned himself so that for the first time he could face me directly, placing my sister with her back to the door.

M: "It´s about time you suck my cock!"

He just said this directly to my face at the same time he shoved his cock down my sister's throat. He was humiliating her while at the same time planting the seed of that thought in my head. "It was about time I sucked his cock!" Would he do it? Would he betray my sister just like that? It was already asshole enough to be fucking her face while obviously thinking about doing it to me, but... Would he have the balls to actually do it? I felt sorry for my sister at this point. Probably in love with a guy that clearly treated her like a piece of meat. Her long blond hair going forward and backwards on the guy's cock. Her beautiful white skin contrasting with his darker one. Her perfectly round ass on full display and... Oh... My... God!!! A shining bright jewel on the place of her butthole!!! My lovely 21 y.o. sister, was wearing a buttplug!!! I could not believe my eyes. And Miguel noticed what I was looking at! He now spoke to my sister:

M: "Shake that ass for me slut! Roll it around as if you are a whore on sale, showcasing that shithole of yours completely full!"

My sister started rolling her ass immediately. Staring back at me (and even nodding at me to make sure I knew he was talking to me too) he added:

M: "And keep rubbing that clit! I didn't tell you to stop!"

I was in a trance. I didn't know what I was doing. But I did keep rubbing myself. God, I even showcased myself more, as I pulled my shorts and panties down a bit. I don't know why, but I wanted him to be turned on by me. Not by my "sucking-his-cock-completely-degraded" sister.

M: "How about you stay there like a submissive obedient pet, as I go grab myself a glass of water?"

J: "Yes Master!"

M: "don't you dare moving one muscle!"

Fuck! He was walking towards me now! I had to get out of where I was, but I didn't dare move. Somehow, his orders to my sister resonated to me too. I didn't move a muscle while he approached the hallway. Both my tits completely exposed, my hand in my clit, my mouth fully open. He was eating me with his stare, and I just couldn't move. That stupid grin on his face. Those absolute wonderful abs... And oh, my, god... that cock just hanging... some 8-inch glowing dark meat. Again, I just wanted it to be mine.

No questions asked, he just grabbed my right boob with his left hand, while his right hand went straight to my pussy. I don't know why I didn't do anything. I was just both petrified and ecstatic with arousal. I felt his finger enter my pussy with zero friction. I knew I was soaking wet. He smirked. A humiliating smirk. He then approached my ear and spoke low enough for my sister not to hear:

M (whispering): "I knew you were a horny little slut just like your sister. I bet you wanna be fucked by my big fat latino cock, I bet you already thought about having it in your mouth. But I doubt you have the guts to do it. Your sister tells me you're "mommy's girl". The one who always behaves. You probably don't have it in you to cuckhold her. I am pinching your nipple and I have a finger inside your cunt, but you still won't admit you want it... I don't like sluts with doubts. I'm going for a glass of water. When I come back, you better be either back to your room with your tail between your legs, or on your fucking knees right here, with all your fucking clothes off!"

And he just left. His perfectly muscled ass bouncing as he walked away.

Doubts?! I had no doubts! I sure would not allow this for me. I never let myself be told what to do! I'd definitely not be humiliated by this so-full-of-himself latino prick. I was going to get my clothes in place and get the fuck out of here. I pulled my panties and shorts up and was about to leave when I looked at my sister once again. She was still on all fours, buttplug in her asshole, facing forward. How dare she call me "mommy's girl" when she let's her boyfriend treat her like this? I was furious at her, and had no respect for her right now. Yet, she was the lucky bastard getting fucked by an 8 inch cock, whereas I had to settle for a 5. A revengeful feeling got hold of me. Maybe she needed to be taught a lesson. Maybe then she'd run crying to mommy... I could still feel the juices flowing out of my cunt. My heart was still beating fast. I hated this guy, but I was also furious at my sister...

Miguel was taking his time. He sure knew I hadn't gone to my room yet. It was now or never...

I gave a final stare at my sister, and with a stupid grin now on my face too I lowered my pyjama shorts along with my now completely damp panties. I stepped on them and pulled up my top. I was completely naked on the hallway, eager for Miguel to show up and see me. I didn't want to kneel. But what if he refused me if I didn't? Being already naked, this would be an utter humiliation. Worse than that, what if he gave me up to my sister? I had no proof he orchestrated this. She would be furious, and I would be disgraced.

I heard footsteps. Miguel was coming back. I had to make a choice: Stand tall and bear the consequences, or just kneel like my submissive sister as I was told to. Miguel turned around the corner and was now walking in my direction. I was completely naked for the first time for him to see, and he wasn't even looking at me. Not a single glance. I had no other options. I got down on my knees.

As soon as I did, I could see the same stupid smirk covering his face that I had seen before. He kept walking until he stood right in front of me. I was kneeling sideways to the hallway, he was facing forward, still not looking at me, but at my slut sister on all fours at my right. His cock was now limp, but even like that it was bigger than any white dick I've ever seen, and surely a lot bigger than my boyfriend's 5 incher. I could see the blood slowly returning to it, either for the sight of my sister or the prospect of now starting to have me under control as well.

He finally looked down at me. My immaculate 19 y.o. body on its knees. As he turned to me, his bulb was one inch away from my eyes, his cock already semi stiff. I could still smell my sister's drool on it. He waited for me to take my eyes off of it and look at his eyes. When I did, he just grinned, slowly grabbed my head, and forcefully shoved his brown monster in my mouth, immediately pressing my throat! I was terrified to make any noise that would make my sister turn around, so I simply let myself go and opened up my throat to it. I felt his massive balls hit my chin, and I felt myself grasping for air. He took it off. I almost cried not to make any noise. And then he spoke... to my sister:

M: "I'm already here. Gonna take my time drinking this water and staring at your cheap whore ass. Twerk it for me!"

As my sister started rolling her ass, he grinned once again, looked back at me and shoved his cock down my throat again. I was now prepared to breath through my nose, but I still gagged a little as it entered my oesophagus. He fucked it with no mercy, his balls hitting my chin with every stroke. He positioned me back to back with my sister so that I could not see her and he had a full view on her twerking ass. He grabbed both my ears and fucked my mouth looking at her. At this point I didn't know which one of us was being humiliated the most, but that was beside the point now... I just wanted to satisfy this cock better than my sister, cuckolding her in the process.

M: "That's it, good slut! Just another submissive slut I have trained to satisfy my cock!"

He could be talking to my sister, but I knew those words were destined to me! And I couldn't believe it. Just a few moments ago I was criticizing my sister for letting herself be in this position, and here I was, being mouth fucked, being called an obedient slut and not complaining one single bit.

M: "Roll that ass baby! Roll it wide!"

Once again, my sister would believe this order was meant at her, but he proposedly motion his eyes to my ass, telling me it was my ass he wanted to see moving. Honestly, at this point I wasn't thinking about how humiliating this was anymore. It felt so natural. I just couldn't help it. I was so turned on I would do anything for him just to fuck me. And so I did roll my ass. God I rolled it as good as I could, just praying for my rolling to be better than my sister's!

I could imagine his view at this point, both privileged white blonde sisters rolling their asses for him, bodies begging to be fucked. The grin on his face was hateful.

He took his cock out of my mouth and with his finger in front of his lips he told me to be quiet.

M: "Gonna give you 10 strokes baby. If you can cum before the 10th, you are allowed to. If not, I'll just get back to the hallway and have you roll that ass while I film it!"

I could not believe my sister let herself be on tape. But that was the least of my problems. I was watching that gorgeous cock go away to fuck my loser sister, and I couldn't believe it.

I really don't know how I came to this, but all I wanted at this point was that cock back in my mouth. I made him a pleading look as he purposefully looked back at me with his cocky grin. I felt pathetic. I watched as he positioned himself behind my sister. Her big orange-like tits swiping the floor. He entered her with no care whatsoever. Just harsh thrusts down her cunt. She screamed at each one. Definitely in full pleasure, as it took her only 4 of them to start cumming. She started screaming like a pig being slaughtered.

J: "OHHH YEEES!!!! YEEEEES!!! My cunt is all yours Master! Do with it as you please! Please accept this whore forever!"

He looked back at me laughing again while he slapped her ass hard.

M: "God, that was so easy! Squeeze my cock with that whore cunt of yours!"

After 5 or 6 more thrusts just for the fun of it, he got his cock out of her cunt and told her to keep rolling her ass as he came once again in my direction.

M: "Move that ass bitch! I'm gonna stay here looking at it for as long as I feel like it, while I get my cock clean".

J: "Yes master!"

At this point he looked at me with that stupid grin once again. I just understood was going to be the one doing the cleaning. He was going to humiliate me completely. He motioned his cock full of my sister's juices towards my mouth. I was so horny I didn't even think about fighting it. I knew what I was supposed to do. And I just got to it. It was so nasty. This guy was just humiliating both of us. Betraying my sister, fucking me 3 metres away from her, whereas at the same time humiliating me, feeding me her cunt juices. I felt ashamed of myself, but I couldn't help it. I was so turned on that all I could think about was to have that cock in my cunt. And I would do anything to have it.

And Miguel knew it. When he felt I was humiliated enough he finally took it off of my mouth and positioned me in all fours facing my sister rolling ass. I was finally going to get stuffed.

I felt his bulb rubbing the entrance of my cunt. I knew he wasn't going to do it softly. I just let my body relax. As soon as that big bulb found my tight 19 y.o. pussy hole, he just shoved all those 8 inches down. I made a muffled grunt, horrified my sister would hear it. He took it back slowly, and shoved it hard once again. I almost cried in silence, with the ecstasy. I thought my sister was a whore for cumming with only 4 strokes, but the next one was sure going to make me cum as well. I felt him go back, preparing his 3rd stroke. There was nothing I could do about it. This guy was about to make me cum like a cheap whore too. I relaxed my body and waited for my body to explode in pleasure.

12