Mother Gets Stuck

Story Info
Jeremy helps his mother after she gets stuck under the bed.
1.9k words
4.42
244.3k
332
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mom is so fucking hot!" Greg said as Jeremy walked him to the front door.

"Shut up." Jeremy mumbled.

"She is," Greg insisted, "She's the hottest mom I know."

"Shut up!" Jeremy said again, "She's going to hear you and besides that's my mom you're talking about! Gross."

"Well, I'm glad she's not my mom," his friend laughed as he walked out the door, "because I'm definitely going to be thinking about her later." He said as he turned around and made a rude gesture with his hand letting Jeremy know exactly what he'd be doing as he thought of her.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and shut the door. He leaned against it and closed his eyes. His friends didn't know that he had the same fantasies about his mom. He'd often jerk off thinking about her. He could feel himself getting hard at the thought. It was so wrong but he couldn't help it. He'd been fantasizing about her since he first started jerking off. He would be going back to college in the Fall and he hoped it would make it easier to get her out of his mind. Summer meant seeing her every day since she was a teacher and home for the break. It also meant he was constantly aroused. He tried to distract himself by getting out of the house as often as possible or inviting his old high school friends over. It was hard though when all they wanted to talk about was how hot his mom was. They didn't realize that he was struggling not to think about her breasts, her ass, her pussy...

Suddenly he was brought back to reality by his mom walking in the room. She was wearing a silk robe with her blond hair up on top of her head. He could just barely make out her nipples through the fabric and wondered if she was completely naked underneath.

"Is your friend gone?" She asked, holding the top of the robe closed with one hand.

Jeremy nodded, trying to adjust his shorts so she wouldn't see his erection.

"Good! I need to get dressed before your father gets home. We're going out tonight, ok?" She said looking at him.

"Ok. Hope you guys have fun." Jeremy mumbled.

His mom smiled at him and he watched her walk back to her bedroom. She was so beautiful.

Jeremy's dick was so hard now. He imagined opening her robe and looking at her body. He had been trying to sneak peeks here and there but it was hard not to get caught. He walked quietly down the hall and saw that her bedroom door was still cracked open slightly. He was sure he wouldn't be able to see anything but he peeked inside anyway.

There she was standing by the bed with her back turned looking down at the clothes she had laid out to wear. Jeremy watched as she shrugged off the robe and it fell down to her feet. Her ass was round and firm. She bent down slightly to pick up her blouse and Jeremy's dick started throbbing. He carefully pulled it out of his shorts and started slowly stroking it while peeking through the door watching his mom. She turned to the side to look at herself in the mirror and Jeremy could see her breasts. They were still firm but large and heavy. He could see her dark nipples sticking out and wished he had his mouth on them. He watched as she let her hair down and shook it out, her breasts swaying back and forth. He wished she'd turn just a little more and give him a glimpse of her pussy. His hand worked faster and he couldn't help but make a tiny little sound. His mom turned quickly but he jumped back and held his breath. He waited for what seemed like forever but she didn't start yelling so he peeked through the door again and was disappointed to see that she had already gotten dressed and was now sitting on the bed brushing her hair.

Jeremy walked to his own bedroom and shut his door. He laid down on his bed and pulled his cock back out and started stroking it again. He wondered what her pussy looked like. Did she shave or have a natural bush? He imagined what it would feel like to fuck his own mom. To bury his dick inside her. It felt so wrong to think about but that was part of what made it so hot to him. He could feel his cum building up as his hand worked faster.

"Jeremy!" He heard his mom yell. He froze terrified that she somehow knew he was jerking off to her. Maybe she did see him peeking at her through the door.

"Jeremy!" She yelled again, "Come here! I need help!"

He jumped out of his bed, tucking his dick back inside his shorts. He ran down the hall and into her bedroom. She was laying on her back on the floor with her head underneath her bed.

"What are you doing under there?" He said laughing.

"Stop laughing at me" She said giggling a little, "My shoe fell under the bed and when I went to get it, my hair got stuck in the springs under here. I need your help."

Jeremy ducked his head down to look. He could see some strands of her hair sticking to the underside of the bed. He grabbed her waist and gave a little tug.

"Ow! Ow! Stop!" His mom yelled, "Let me try to untangle my hair first and then you can pull me out."

Jeremy watched as she struggled with her hair underneath the bed. She was moving around a little to mess with her stuck hair and her skirt rode up on her thighs. His dick immediately stiffened again. He was on his knees next to her and he leaned down to get a closer look. She was wriggling around slightly and her skirt kept riding up higher and higher until he could see her lacy black panties. He couldn't help himself and reached down to pull the skirt all the way up to get a better look.

Her body went completely still.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

Jeremy's heart was pounding. He knew he was in trouble but he also knew that he'd never have this chance again. She was helpless and he could finally see what his mom's pussy looked like. He moved between her legs and quickly pulled her panties down. She tried to close her legs but he was there between them holding on to her thighs.

"What the fuck are you doing, Jeremy?" She yelled. "Stop this right now!"

Jeremy looked down at his mom's pussy. It was mostly shaved but had a small bit of dark blond hair at the top. He could see her labia peeking out from between her smooth pussy lips. He touched it with his fingers. It was warm and a little wet. He had been dreaming of this for so long.

His mom was still yelling at him to stop and trying to close her legs. He pushed her thighs open further and leaned his face down to her pussy. Without thinking he softly kissed the very top where the hair was. She froze. He kissed it again slightly lower and again even lower. He could hear his mom's breathing get faster. He stuck his tongue out and licked her pussy. She groaned loudly.

"Jeremy," She said softly, "Don't do this. I'm your mother. It's wrong."

He ignored her and kept licking. She was completely wet now. He couldn't believe how good she tasted. He moved his tongue up and down her pussy making little circles around her clit. She was moaning and moving her hips against his face. He couldn't believe it. She liked it too.

"No, no," She moaned, "You're gonna make me cum, baby. This is so bad! You're gonna make your mother cum!" He licked her faster. The thought of making his own mother cum was so dirty that it thrilled him. She started shaking.

"I'm cumming! Jeremy! I'm cumming!" She screamed lifting her ass up to grind her pussy on his face.

She collapsed back down shaking and breathing hard. Her chest rising up and down rapidly.

Jeremy quickly unbuttoned her shirt. Her bra unhooked in the front and was easy to undo. He squeezed her breasts together and released them watching them move and bounce. He leaned down to kiss one of her nipples and then sucked it into his mouth. He loved how his mom's tits felt in his mouth and hands. She weakly protested some more but he could tell that she loved his mouth on her. He wanted more.

Jeremy stood up and pulled off his shorts. He knew this was the one chance he had to fuck his own mother.

"What are you doing now? Jeremy?" His mom asked from under the bed as she tried to close her legs again. He pushed her thighs back open and rubbed the head of his cock on her wet cunt.

"Jeremy!" She yelled, "No! You can't do this! This is too far! You can't fuck me!"

He slowly pushed his cock inside her just a little.

"No, no, no" she whined, "Don't fuck your mother! Please! Your father will be home soon!"

He kept pushing until his whole dick was deep inside his mother's pussy. He stayed still enjoying the feeling of her warm wet cunt around his young cock.

"Ohmygod" his mother moaned "I can't believe you're doing this to me."

Jeremy slowly started moving in and out of her tight pussy. It felt so good to finally be doing what he'd been dreaming about for so long even if he knew it was wrong.

He moved faster and deeper. His mom gave up fighting it and was now moaning and wrapping her legs around his hips.

"Fuck me!" She cried, "Fuck your mother's cunt Jeremy! That feels so good!"

Her pussy was squeezing his cock and he could feel that he was about to explode. He thrust into her hard and fast watching her tits bouncing as he fucked her.

"I'm gonna cum mom" he gasped out as he pumped his dick in and out of her.

"Don't cum in my pussy! Pull out! Don't cum inside me! You can't cum inside your own mother!" His mom warned him.

He grabbed her hips and shoved his cock deep inside her as he felt himself start to cum. He felt each spurt of hot cum shoot deep inside his mom filling her pussy up with it.

He leaned against the bed completely spent. He felt his mom struggle to get up and he moved and helped her out from under the bed. He glanced down and saw his cum leaking out of her still gaping cunt.

She hooked her bra back together and buttoned her blouse without looking at him. He waited for her to start yelling. He heard a car pull up and a honk. His father was home.

His mother stood up and put her panties back on and then smoothed her skirt. She looked at him sternly.

"You are grounded young man." She said, "You'll be staying in this house with me for the rest of the summer."

She walked over to where he was sitting on the bed and leaned in to kiss him deeply, their tongues touching. It felt so dirty and yet so sexy.

She pulled her lips off his and leaned in close.

"I'll see you later tonight, you naughty little motherfucker." She whispered in his ear before walking out to meet his father.