Mother I'd Like to Fill

Story Info
The next door MILF gets stuffed by her horny neighbour.
2.8k words
4.05
45.2k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan was your average eighteen-year-old, liked video games, working out, going out with friends, jerking off, and older women. Well to be specific one particular older woman. Joanne his next-door neighbour. Joanne was the MILF to end all MILF's. Taller for a woman close to 5'9", beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, toned, narrow waist, wide hips, and the fattest tits he had ever seen. Those glorious globes rivaled beach balls and Joanne loved to show them off.

Always wearing deep V blouses, bikini tops that barely covered her nipples, but not her areolas. Joanne had become Nathan's obsession. He had jerked off watching her in her backyard so many times. He had even been caught several times. The first time he nearly shit himself and dove away from the window. After waiting a bit, he went to look and see if she was still there. Joanne was, she simply laughed, winked, and waved to him.

Nathan knew she loved that she had that effect on him. As time went on, she caught him more and more. Each time she would smile, wink, and wave. Sometimes she would flash a nipple, or squeeze her breasts together, one time she oiled her breasts up in front of him before taking off her top to tan in her backyard.

Joanne's husband was gone a lot, so maybe the attention made her feel appreciated. Nathan knew that if Joanne had been his wife, he doubted he would even be able to leave the house. He would fuck her non-stop. He even brought pills one day from an online add. One of his hornier decisions. They were supposed to help with longevity and cum volume. Just thinking about her was enough to drive Nathan to jerk off, he wanted her so badly.

For eighteen Nathan was a very big boy, he was 6'6" and muscular. He could grow a beard at age fifteen. He looked more like a man in his mid twenties. Standing as he always did in his window, his girthy cock in hand, he rubbed it slowly. Joanne always came out now to tan, she was very punctual. As she walked out the back door, his heart started to race, it always did.

Nathan just wanted to fuck her so bad "god I need you," he muttered as he started to rub his cock harder. With every step she exuded sexuality, her breasts bounced, hips swayed, ass cheeks jiggled. Her long, toned legs carried her gracefully with each step. As she got down onto the lower back of her patio. She tilted her sunglasses down away from her eyes and looked at Nathan. She smiled and winked as usual, but this time she motioned him to come over with her finger.

Nathan's jaw dropped, he looked to either side of himself flustered, then foolishly pointed to himself. Nathan blushed as her head tossed back in laughter. She met his eyes again grinning this time and nodded yes. "Holy shit!" Nathan bent over picking up his shorts and underwear from around his ankles.

Then pulled them up "holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!" Nathan repeated as he started to pace the room for a moment. Was this really happening? This was his dream come true. No, it couldn't be that she just wants to talk, that's all, but her husband is away.

Nathan pulled open his sock drawer, fishing out the bottle of pills he brought, he opened it. Turning the bottle upside down over his mouth, he roughly swallowed. He coughed as the pills coarsely slid down his throat. Once he was satisfied, they were in his belly he started towards his door "hope I can't OD on those," he said as he flung his door open.

Nathan all but dashed through the house. He leapt the couch in the living room with a single bound, dodged around the kitchen table and skidded to a halt in front of the back-patio door. "Okay, okay calm down, breath, breath," Nathan said to himself. Not that it helped, diamonds were no longer the hardest material on the planet right now, it was his cock.

He opened the door to his backyard and walked out. Joanne was standing by the fence now waiting for him "hi neighbour," she cooed "enjoying the view?" she quizzed.

Nathan quickly made his way over to her "I, um, I. Yes ma'am," he finally managed to stammer out.

Another of Joanne's sultry laughs escaped her lips, her plump, juicy lips, Nathan stared at them. Joanne cast a glance down "oh my, you really are a big boy, aren't you?" Joanne chewed her lips as she looked at his bulge.

Nathan wasn't pitching a tent, more so a tarp "I, well yeah, I thought you could see me?" Nathan said confused.

Joanne snrked "I could see you stood in front of the window Hun, but I couldn't see that big thing," she licked her lips after she finished her sentence.

Nathan blushed and rubbed the back of his head "so you couldn't see that I was."

"Jerking it?" Joanne cut in as she smirked playfully "no I couldn't see you doing it," Joanne started "though it doesn't take a genius to figure out what a teenage boy is doing, staring out the window at his hot MILF neighbour," she clicked her tongue as she said that. Joanne reached out grabbing Nathan's chin between her thumb and index finger. She drew him in closer "but you're not a boy anymore, are you? You're a man." The distance between their mouths shrank "a big, strong, hung man. You turned eighteen last month, didn't you?"

Nathan could feel her breath against his lips "uh, yeah," was all the dumbfounded man could say.

Joanne tilted her head to the side "I never got you a present," she said softly, before kissing Nathan. Fireworks were going off in Nathan's head, as years of pent up lust for this woman poured out. Joanne opened her mouth. Nathan followed suite, her tongue slid into his mouth lightly caressing the inside of his mouth.

It wasn't forceful and clumsy, like some of the girls he had kissed that were his age. Joanne was a mature woman who knew what she was doing. Nathan just tried to follow her lead. After a few brief moments they pulled apart, both panting slightly. Joanne smiled "not bad," she brushed his lip with her thumb "don't worry, you'll get better." She turned walking away from the fence rocking her hips, she looked back over her shoulder "coming?" she asked.

Nathan's eyes were wide "a-almost," he responded still shell-shocked.

Joanne laughed again "well let's correct that, get over here," she nodded, gesturing with her head.

Nathan shook himself out of his stupor "yes Mrs. Hoskins!" he said eagerly as he vaulted the fence with ease. He darted over to her quickly.

Joanne reached up undoing the string of her bikini top "call me Joanne," she said as she let her top fall to the lawn. "Well, I know you've been ogling my girls for years, go on touch them," she said as she arched her back out shoving her plump, round, tanned tits into Nathan's face.

Nathan reached out cupping them between his hands, he squeezed and rubbed them slowly. Her supple breast flesh pouring out between his fingers. Nathan looked back to her eyes, Joanne just smiled sweetly and nodded. Indicating it was okay to continue. Nathan started to grope them firmer, Joanne gasped "my god they're so huge and sexy! Up close they're so much bigger than I thought!" Nathan said joyfully.

Joanne let out another groan "glad you like them, I grew them myself," she said as a coy grin flashed on her face.

Nathan chuckled at that "well they're beautiful, I could suck on them all day," he stated.

Joanne cupped the back of his head and brought it down to her nipple "well then you better get started," she instructed. Nathan wasted no time in following orders. He opened his mouth taking her plump thumb sized nipple into his mouth. Opening his mouth wider he started to suck on her puffy areola as well. His loud slurps made Joanne moan "that's it Nathan suck on my big fat tits!" said encouraging him.

Drawing him back with her as he continued to suck, Joanne pulled the young man down on top of her. Nathan sat on her stomach, bent over her sucking on Joanne's nipples. Letting the first one pop from his mouth he started to suck on her other nipple.

Joanne pulled Nathan's cock out from his shorts. It was already covered in pre-cum. The clear fluid oozing from Nathan's cock head. "Oh, my you must be so horny, there's so much pre!" Joanne exclaimed excitedly. Taking the massive sausage between her tits, it was long enough that the head was up in front of her face.

Her hands now covered in pre started to grease his cock with it. She stroked the shaft with both her hands, while opening her mouth and slurping on his apple sized cock head. She couldn't fit the entire thing in her mouth. So, she sucked on what she could.

Nathan pulled back from Joanne's tits gasping lustfully "ahhh that feels so good Joanne," Nathan's cock was so sensitive right now. far more than he was used to. The pills must be doing their job, it felt like his cock and balls were tingling all over.

Joanne continued to suck on the monster before her. If she didn't know any better, it felt like it was bigger. She had swallowed so much of his pre-cum still it kept pouring out. Joanne was loving this so much she felt fuzzy all over. The more Nathan played with her round juggs the hornier she got. It felt like her pussy was on fire, she was so hot.

Looking past the cock in front of her she could see Nathan going back to sucking on her tits. Her tits looked huge today. She was very glad for that. It was like her body was fired up by the thought of fucking such a sexy young stallion. Joanne could even fill her ass shifting below her more.

Determined to pleasure her lover more Joanne was determined to suck on that whopper of a cock. Opening her mouth wider she managed to get it inside. Like her jaw stretched to take it. As Nathan felt the hot warmth of her mouth surround his cock he shuddered "oh fuck! Joanne! Mrs. Hoskins! I'm cumming!" Nathan gripped Joanne's huge nipples in his hands, they were just so massive.

He couldn't believe her nipples alone could fill his hands. How could he have never noticed that she was so massive. Her tits were all he could see right now looking down at her. He had thought they were like beach balls earlier. He was wrong, Joanne's tits were more like yoga balls. She really was the perfect woman.

Nathan's balls clenched over and over. Thick, viscus cum pumped out of his pipe. Some of it spurted out running down over Joanne's chin but she took it like a champ. Gulping it down wad after wad. She was gonna suck him dry. With every swallow Joanne's body felt warmer. The strange sensation covering her like a blanket. She took the cock to the back of her throat, gurgling as she did.

After what was easily almost 10 minutes of Nathan cumming it finally slowed to a stop. Joanne pulled her mouth back off his cock gasping blissful. That had been incredible, she had never experienced something like that. "Holy fuck! You just wouldn't stop cumming!" She reached out grabbing Nathan's cock head rubbing it "this thing is bigger than I thought," Joanne surged with a voracious hunger now "Nathan sweetie, I need you inside my pussy!"

What was left of Nathan's brain after the orgasm he just went through snapped too "oh fuck yes!" He almost shouted. Pushing back from her breast something soft pressed into the small of his back. Looking back over himself, he could see the culprit "Jesus Christ Joanne! Your pussy is huge!" Sitting between Joanne's legs was now an almost beach ball sized pussy.

Just so plump and massive it bulged out from between her legs. Nathan knew what was causing this, the pills he took. He must have downed so many his cum was laced with them. They were making Joanne grow like this. Looking back at her tits he realized now why she felt so much bigger. Joanne was bigger. Her pussy and tits had swelled gigantic because of his chemical infused load.

Standing up to get a better look at his pumped-up lover, he was taken aback by his own developments. "Oh, shit my cock too!" he tilted his head to glance between his leg "and balls!" Nathan had always been proud of his monster dong. He put many to shame before, now, now it was more like a Godzilla cock. This thing was huge.

It was like Nathan was sporting a five foot, flesh coloured trash can between his legs. His balls were like fat prize-winning watermelons, they twitched eagerly. As Nathan looked at his goliath assets, he could see they were still throbbing bigger and bigger. "Joanne, we're growing!" Nathan said incredulously "your tits and pussy, my cock and balls, they're getting bigger!"

"My ass too," Joanne added "but Nathan darling. Fuck now ask questions later. I'm far too horny to give a fuck about semantics right now! Get that fat cock. Inside. My. Pussy. Now!" Joanne shouted at Nathan. Nathan never jumped so fast in his life. If they clocked it, he was sure he beat some kind of record for fastest cock to pussy penetration record.

Joanne's pussy was so fucking fat right now. Just it felt like velvet heaven to enter. The giant swollen mons surround his cock. It was so big Nathan wrapped his arms around Joanne's pussy hugging it to squeeze it tightly around his cock. Joanne's screams of pleasure filled the air as he did so. "Ahhhhh fuck yes! Fuck that giant, fat pussy! Harder you son of a bitch! Harder!" Joanne cried out demanding more.

As Nathan plowed Joanne his own cock and balls continued to expand bigger and bigger stretching the horny MILF's pussy even more. He groaned in pleasure, no amount of jerking off could have ever felt like this. Nathan was about to cum again. Hearing shout such naughty things at him pushed him to the edge in seconds.

His balls lurched and billowed in size as the abundance of pills went to work. Joanne's tits were getting so much bigger too, her tits and ass cheeks were the size of her now. The woman buried in a sea of her own expanding carnal flesh.

Nathan's balls started to clench over and over as he came. "Yes! Yes! Ohhhh fuck yes!" Nathan cried out in pleasure as his giant now beanbag chair sized balls burst with cum. Joanne's belly lurched out filling with his hot goo. It pulsed and swelled fatter and fuller with cum, it wasted no time in catching up to her massive now bed sized tits.

The more Nathan came inside Joanne the faster she ballooned. Bigger and bigger and bigger the two swelled as they screamed each others' names in pleasure. Both loving what was happening. Nathan's fridge sized cock pumped in and out of Joanne like a piston. Every thrust had her screaming for Nathan to fuck harder and Nathan did.

"Ahhh fuck it's just not stopping Joanne! Fuck! Fuck! I'm not going to stop fucking you till every last drop is inside your giant, fat pussy!" Reaching out Nathan grabbed Joanne's bowling ball sized clit and started to squeeze and rub on it hard. Nathan was pleased when Joanne screeched in ecstasy, her legs squirmed while her pussy gushed with juices. That covered Nathan from head to toe.

Joanne's pussy clenched down on Nathan's cock so hard he thought at one point she was going to pull it off. It was like her pussy was sucking the cum from his balls. He shuddered roaring in bliss himself. The two of them growing and growing as their mind breaking orgasms wracked them. Nathan's cock was twice the size of a couch now, his balls the size of beds. Joanne's tits and ass were bigger than cars, her belly was the size of a cube van.

As Nathan thrusted his last thrust, he was totally spent, he collapsed against his MILF lover's pussy. Huffing and panting he heard a new voice "Mom?" Looking up he could see Lana and Layla Joanne's identical twin daughters. The two girls, who were older than Nathan, had not fallen far from their mother's apple tree.

Both had enough curves and height to put most other women to shame, well except their mother. As the two looked over the scene in awe, both sets of eyes fell on him between their mothers' legs. In a way that only identical twins could, both chewed their lips at the same time, while looking at Nathan like he was their next meal. Nathan gulped, he was going to need more pills.

The End?