Mother in Heat Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachael gets to know the bride's family...
4k words
4.6
16.4k
33

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,563 Followers

"Forever" had passed too quickly. Rachael and Aaron continued to live together in her Upper East Side brownstone until he graduated from college. At first, both continued to date and fuck other people. Rachael had insisted on that. Over time, though, she lost interest in men other than her son.

She meant to be a good mother, and that included hoping that her son would find a life partner in his cohort, someone he could love for a lifetime and start a family with. Such a life had never been Rachael's dream for herself, but she never assumed that Aaron would follow her path.

Rachael was not the jealous type. Not at all.

Added to that, Aaron might be her ideal stud but he was only one man. "You did warn me," he said with a chuckle just before dawn one morning after they'd been up all night fucking. "I'm gonna need backup." He'd happily brought his friends around to help satisfy his mother's endless cravings for young cock. She rediscovered her passion for group fucking, only so long as Aaron was part of the group.

She dropped her downtown club membership. It had become redundant.

A few weeks before graduation, Aaron landed a job with Marchand Laboratories, a biotech startup in Santa Fe. Then the pandemic hit, and he found himself working remotely for the first year of his career. His productivity and innovation were nonetheless outstanding, especially given how much of the workday he spent with his mother crouched between his knees sucking him off. He attracted the attention of the company CEO, Glenn Marchand. When people started traveling again, Glenn promoted him to a position at company headquarters.

For the next year, Aaron shuttled back and forth between Santa Fe during the week and New York on weekends. Rachael knew that couldn't last. She braced herself for her son's eventual relocation out west.

She wasn't prepared for him to announce his engagement to Glenn's daughter, Emily.

And so, Rachael found herself sitting alone at the hotel bar at one end of the outdoor pavilion where the wedding reception was being held, nursing a drink and watching the celebrating throng. The weather was perfect for the occasion, warm and breezy with a few early stars visible in the gathering dusk. Dinner had been cleared, the toasts were done, and the family, friends, and eager young Marchand employees who'd made the guest list were dancing and drinking and laughing too loudly. A few couples were already offering Emily and Aaron their parting congratulations before drifting back indoors with more intimate celebrations in mind.

Rachael understood that urge. Weddings had always made her hot, but as she entered her forties her already ferocious libido had kicked into overdrive. She was in constant heat.

She needed to get fucked, and soon. But by whom?

Much as she adored young men, it wouldn't be fair to Aaron for her to start jumping the bones of the guys he worked with and, in many cases, supervised. Most of the men closer to her age were already partnered up.

There was Glenn Marchand himself. He was a dark man, fit and rugged, his curly hair touched with enough gray to lend distinction to his handsome features. His conduct toward Rachael since they'd met had been easy, charming, and reserved. She knew when a man was interested in her, and Glenn was.

She sighed and drained her glass. If screwing her son's workmates might undermine him then fucking his boss was surely out of the question.

"Ms. Fletcher? May I get you another drink?"

At first, Rachael assumed the rangy, good-looking blond youth at her elbow was a waiter, but there was something familiar about him. They'd been introduced at one of the whirlwind of social gatherings leading up to the wedding, but she couldn't quite place him.

"N-no thank you. I must already be over my limit." Embarrassed by her lapse, she struggled to remember. One of Emily's family?

"I'm Jeremy. Emily's cousin."

"Oh! I'm so sorry," Rachael said. "I remember you, you're Danielle's son. Blame it on my age."

"But you're so young!" Jeremy offered the awkward compliment shyly, but his eyes drifted downward, wandering speculatively over her firm round breasts and the smooth expanse of upper thigh visible through her revealing gown. Realizing that she'd caught him staring, he blushed.

"Um...I was wondering if you'd like to dance?"

"Oh, honey, that's very sweet of you..." Rachael began. Jeremy's face fell. He was so young, probably not yet nineteen, and he'd been lurking nearby working up his courage. He wanted more than a dance, that was obvious, and she didn't want to lead him on only to disappoint him later.

The only fair thing to do, then, was to fuck him. He was terribly cute.

"I'd love to." Jeremy's face lit with surprise and delight as she offered him her arm. This is an epically bad idea she told herself, warming to the erotic potential of the situation. A quick spin around the floor and she'd whisk him off to her room. At his age, he was probably good for two, perhaps three hard-ons in under an hour. She'd get a mouth and a cunt full and have him back at the reception before they were missed.

They didn't make it as far as the dance floor.

"Jeremy!" Danielle Marchand called out as she approached. "Would you run and fetch my purse? I left it in the suite downstairs that we used for a dressing room. I want to write the caterer a check for incidentals before--"

"Aw, Mom, don't you have an account with them?" Jeremy protested. "Ms. Fletcher and I were gonna--"

"Just be a dear and do it for me," Danielle said. "It won't take you five minutes."

Danielle smiled wryly at Rachael as her son trotted away. "No need to thank me for the rescue," she said. "He's a horny little bastage. They all are, at that age."

"He was charming, actually," Rachael replied. "And quite the gentleman. Or am I not the one you thought needed rescuing?"

Danielle's smile broadened into a toothy grin. "I like you, lady. I suspect we have a lot in common."

Glenn's sister had interested Rachael from their first meeting, as well. All Aaron had said about Danielle was that she served in a "consulting role" to her brother. She was aristocratically beautiful, with cool gray eyes, finely sculpted features, and flowing platinum hair which she wore this evening in a braided updo. She was curvy, with the kind of round hips and big tits that must have attracted attention no matter whether she was dressed for the office, in jeans, or the formal, strapless sheath she was wearing now. She'd attended the wedding unescorted, as she had the rehearsal and dinner. Rachael had seen no evidence of romantic attachments in Danielle's life, either male or female.

Danielle waved her champagne flute toward the crowd of guests, saying, "Rather slim pickings, don't you agree? I see most of these people every day at the office. Any of them I'd want to fuck, I have. And I don't like to double-dip. That only encourages expectations on their part that I've no interest in fulfilling."

"You are a frank one, aren't you?"

"I'm honest." Danielle drained her glass and sniffed at it. "I've got better stuff up in my room. Twelve-year-old Scotch. Why don't we get out of here for a while?"

"Lead the way."

The elevator doors had barely closed with them inside when Danielle leaned in and kissed her softly on the mouth. Rachael parted her lips readily to accept the blonde's probing tongue. "I wanna see what's under the gown," Danielle whispered, sliding her hands over the curves of Rachael's hips.

They undressed each other in the entrance hall of Danielle's suite. Danielle flicked Rachael's bra open with practiced ease before shedding her own and dropping it to the floor. "Sweet freedom! God, don't you hate these contraptions? They're murder on big-titty babes like us." She cupped her massive tits in her hands and lifted them for closer inspection. They were beautiful and even bigger than Rachael's, with large pale nipples that made the brunette's mouth water.

"I've been wanting out of that thing all day," Rachael agreed. "Sometimes I think big boobs are more trouble than they're worth." She ducked her head to suck one of Danielle's nipples into her mouth. The blonde shivered, backed up a few steps, and sat down on a nearby chair. Rachael straddled one of her trim thighs, rubbing her moist pussy along the soft, hot flesh.

"But they do get the guys' cocks hard in a hurry, don't they?" Danielle snickered. "Nothing like a tit fuck to resurrect a spent dick." She gave Rachael a curious look. "Do you suck your own, dear? Oh, you must!"

Rachael took her mouth from Danielle's nipple, chuckling. "That's like asking a guy if he jacks off, isn't it? The answer's understood."

"Show me!" Danielle sprang to her feet and took Rachael's hand, nearly dragging her new friend to the bedroom.

Rachael crawled across the luxurious French country bed and lay on her back with her head and shoulders propped against the richly upholstered headboard. Danielle snuggled up next to her, shoulder-to-shoulder, watching intently as Rachael raised one enormous tit-globe to her mouth and lightly stroked the underside of her tongue across the nipple. Both of her soft brown areolae puckered and tightened, her nipples hardening in the blink of an eye. She darted the tip of her tongue at one rubbery nubbin, heating up between her legs.

"I like the way you tease yourself," Danielle said. "It's like tickling yourself, isn't it, really hard to do. You're a real expert."

"Finding new ways to make myself cum is my favorite hobby," Rachael giggled. "When I'm alone, that is. Naturally, I'd rather have a hard stud to play with...or another woman."

"Mmmm, I can't wait for you to use your tongue on me like that." Danielle delicately traced her fingertips in circles around her own nipples, spreading her legs to give Rachael a better view of her pussy. She had a small slit with a prominent clit and a narrow tuft of fine, nearly white hair above her mound. "But, for now..." Danielle brought one of her tits to her mouth, mirroring Rachael as they both whipped their tongues rapidly over their swollen nipples.

The unfolding scene appealed to Rachael's exhibitionist nature. Continuing to suck and nibble at her tit-flesh, she couldn't help reaching down to rub her clit.. "Let's do each other," Danielle suggested, grabbing Rachael's hand and pulling over to rest on her own belly. She lightly massaged Rachel's pussy lips with a manicured finger. When Rachael lowered her hand to Danielle's cunt, the hot little hole clasped and sucked her index finger inside.

The two sluts lay together for a long time, squirming and moaning, each sucking their own fat tits while finger-fucking one another to orgasm. It was exactly what Rachael needed, to distract and stop her from wallowing in her self-centered grief at giving up her son to another woman. She was grateful for having found a kindred spirit in Danielle. The woman embraced and shared her kinks and her abiding commitment to the pursuit of sexual pleasure in every form. She was a most promising new fuck-partner.

Danielle rolled over on top of Rachael, kissing her deeply while mashing their huge breasts together. Talk about an expert! It required only the slightest deft wriggle for the blonde to position herself so that her clit brushed Rachael's, sending a bolt of sensual joy rocketing through both of them.

"Awwwgh!" Rachael climaxed immediately, arching her hips instinctively as if to capture a stud's stabbing cock. Instead, she wrapped her legs around Danielle's slender waist as tight as she could to maintain contact between their tingling fun buttons as they humped and ground frantically together. "Aw God, I'm dying...it's too good...you're killing me!"

"Oh, we're just beginning, you delicious bitch," Danielle taunted. "You think you're quite the whore now, but you've no idea of the wickedness that we'll get into together." She punctuated her words with short thrusts of her hips. "I'm going to love teaching you all of it."

She kissed Rachael's forehead and cheeks and chin before trailing her lips down the brunette's tender throat and over the upper curves of her quivering tits. Rachael's belly trembled as Danielle fondled the big, soft orbs, alternately blowing warm air across her stiff nipples and covering them with feathery licks and little bites.

"Such big beauties," Danielle murmured, kneading Rachael's tit-globes between teasing sucks at her nipples. "And so sensitive, aren't they? I can tell by the way your pussy leaks when I do this." She clamped her mouth around Rachael's left tit, sucking hard and long and steadily until Rachael sobbed with joy.

"Yes...yes...Suck me, Danielle...Jesus that feels wonderful...you are so good..."

"I know." Danielle looked up with a wry smile. "I'm good because I love titty-eating almost as much as I love sucking cock--and, in case you weren't sure, I'll suck cock for days. " She attacked the other tit with the same hunger and intensity as the first while Rachael twisted beneath her in the throes of helpless desire. Danielle worked her over for a long time, switching back and forth, sucking one tit while her fingertips danced over the saliva-slick flesh of the other. Rachael fought for breath, gasping and panting so desperately that she was afraid she'd pass out.

"You ever cum from having your titties sucked?"

"Uh-uh," Rachael wheezed, shaking her head wanly.

"You're about to." Danielle pressed Rachael's tits together and pulled the elastic flesh upward until the nipples rubbed against one another, inches from her drooling mouth. She whipped her tongue furiously over both hard pink tips, massaging the warm spongy flesh before opening her mouth wide to swallow nearly half of the throbbing orbs.

"Aiiieeeee!" Rachael shrieked. She writhed and flopped helplessly on the mattress, wrapping her arms around Danielle's head and crushing the blonde's face against her chest. It was as if a damn had burst inside her, a river of pussy cream squirting from her convulsing cunt as an explosive orgasm wracked her nervous system.

"I...don't believe it," Rachael said after catching her breath. "I've...never cum like that from tit-play. Imagine, at my age! You were right, it's embarrassing what I don't know about fucking and sucking."

Danielle rolled onto her back. "First time for everything. I'm sure you've got a few tricks of your own to teach me." Rachael caught the playful challenge in her tone, along with a faintly mocking note. Danielle winked, spreading her legs and bending her knees so that her feet were flat on the mattress and her cunt was on full display. "Come on, honey. Show Auntie how you eat pussy."

Auntie? The endearment was an odd one, but Rachael was too distracted by the allure of the blonde's beckoning cunt to dwell on it. Hers was a pretty, pouting little pussy. Even flushed and swollen with lust, her pale coral labia were trim, narrow curtains that barely stood out from her mound. It was like the fuck-hole of a woman half Danielle's age, and the tuft of blonde hair atop it pointed like an arrow to the polished pearl of her prominent clit.

Rachael lay on her stomach between Danielle's parted thighs, focusing first on that sweet pink button. She kissed it gently, pursing and working her lips around it as if it were a succulent grape from which she hoped to draw juice.

Danielle closed her eyes and inhaled through her teeth. "That's so fucking good," she hissed, running her fingers through Rachael's dark tresses, urging her on. Rachael needed no encouragement. The heat and scent of Danielle's glistening wet pussy called to her. She rolled her tongue all around the rim of the blonde's mound before probing the moist folds of the lips themselves. "Ahh! You do know what you're doing, don't you?"

"You're surprised?" Rachael had been a cunt-lapper since before her boyfriend Milt had fucked away her cherry, thanks to her next-door neighbor Julie Greene. The Greenes had been newlyweds. Bill Greene's job kept him on the road a good deal of the time. Julie took a special liking to the serious, dark-haired eighteen-year-old next door, inviting her over to spend summer afternoons lounging by the Greenes' backyard pool.

Young Rachael thanked God for the Greenes' high wooden privacy fence, which prevented her parents from seeing that Julie preferred to sunbathe in the nude and encouraged Rachael to do the same. Before long, Julie was playing with Rachael's body, fingering her to climax and eating her out.

Julie had a passion for teen pussy. Her taste for young twat eventually caught up with her at the private girls school where she worked as a nurse. She was caught one afternoon indulging in an after-school tryst with three senior cheerleaders. Rumor was that a newly installed infirmary security camera captured Julie lying naked on a cot with Kimmy Lee fisting her and the blonde Davis twins crouched at her sides sucking her nipples while she finger-fucked them both.

The scandal ended Julie's marriage. She left town shortly after the separation from her husband. But in those four perfect months with her, Rachael acquired years' worth of experience at pleasuring pussy as well as learning all the ways that her body was designed for sensual enjoyment. Rachael credited her neighbor for the gift of self-knowledge that would later factor into her rejecting Milt's proposal. Being tied down to a single cock would be bad enough, but to be denied pussy altogether? That was unthinkable.

Rachael moaned hungrily at the first taste of Danielle's cunt cream. She stabbed her tongue far up into the blonde's pussy and was rewarded by a flood of more of the warm gooey stuff. Danielle's cunt channel flexed and contracted in response to her explorations. She basked in the familiar sense of power that going down on a woman brought with it. Molding her lips to Danielle's mound in an open-mouthed kiss, she dabbed her tongue along the inner surface of Danielle's fuck-hole, searching...

"Right there," Danielle hissed. "Keep licking right there." Her hands clenched into tight fists and she pulled her knees tight against her chest, flattening her tits against her rib cage. Having found her target, Rachael lightly dragged the flat of her tongue back and forth over the blonde's G-spot.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Danielle gripped Rachael's head with both hands. Her eyes closed, her slack mouth gaped open and she climaxed, feeding pussy juice straight into Rachael's mouth. Rachael kept licking, milking more spurts of luscious female nectar, gulping greedily until it dribbled out past her lips and rolled down her chin.

Rachael's own pussy was drenched from the excitement of getting Danielle off this way. She ran two fingers in and out of her fuckhole, desperate to cum herself. Danielle watched her through half-closed eyes.

"You've got such dainty hands. Wouldn't you rather have something bigger between your legs?"

"Such as?"

Danielle stretched and rolled out of bed, reaching into the top drawer of an antique dresser to produce a strap-on dildo. It was made from a flexible, translucent pink plastic, curved like a man's erect cock. Rather than being realistically textured, it had thick, gently rounded intersecting spirals sculpted deep into its length, giving it a pronounced corkscrew appearance. At one end was a featureless egg-shaped knob about the size of a golf ball. On the other was a cup harness shaped to fit over a woman's crotch. Rachael watched with some trepidation as Danielle slipped the elastic straps over her thighs and secured them around her waist.

"I had it custom-made," Danielle boasted. "Molded snug to my pussy. I get a constant clit massage whenever I use it."

Rachael was still on her hands and knees. Danielle climbed into bed behind her, the comically male appliance wobbling and jutting incongruously in front of her. "Lift your lovely ass higher," she instructed. "There, like that." She slipped two fingers into Rachael's pussy from behind. "You're plenty wet and ready for my 'boyfriend' here. But let's make sure..." She sealed her cushiony lips to Rachael's pussy mound, drooling thick saliva and wriggling her tongue around to lubricate the inner walls of the horny brunette's slit. Then she sat back on her heels and landed a stinging slap across Rachael's ass while aiming the dildo.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,563 Followers
12