Mother-In-Law Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen left with a promise to visit her mother as soon as possible. It was already past 8 and I wondered what she would tell her husband Andy, who must be waiting for supper.

Over the next months as fall turned to winter, the leaf raking jobs that I got in Ruth's neighborhood let me round out my scanty wardrobe a little and that together with Ellen's afternoon visits left me pretty satisfied with life. Sometimes I pestered her about what her husband would say but she always shrugged it off. "Andy understands that I need to look after my mother. Besides he's busy at work and when I visit Mom on weekends, it just gives him some time to himself."

Ellen even got me yard work in her neighborhood and then when the snow came, shoveling off sidewalks and driveways too. All in all, I was doing better than I had in years and was actually stashing away a little cash.

One Friday afternoon I was shoveling off the sidewalk at Ellen and Andy's house when I saw a jogger coming up the street. It turned out to be a slender young woman with dark brown hair wearing a hooded sweatshirt. I was surprised when she turned into the driveway that I had just cleaned off and even more surprised when she stuck a key in the lock. As if sensing my surprise, she turned around towards me. "Oh, I'm Shannon. No classes at college today so I thought I'd come home and spend a weekend with Mom and Dad." She threw back the sweatshirt hood to reveal a mane of shiny dark brown hair that framed her beautiful face.

"Oh yeah, they told me about you. They'll sure be glad to see you. How's school?"

"A lot more work than high school but a heck of a lot more interesting too. You're not from around here are you? How do you like it here in Chester?"

"Oh I manage. Your Mom helped me get lots of work so I'm doing just fine."

"You really got the driveway cleaned off fast. You'd probably get work even without Mom's help. Well I got to take a shower after my run. See you."

Shannon went in the house and I kept on shoveling. When I got done, I leaned the shovel against the garage and turned to leave.

I had Shannon out of my mind when I heard: "I've made a pot of tea and Mom has some oatmeal cookies. Like to join me?"

Being sweated up and with wet shoes and socks, just going into a warm house would have been welcome. Tea and cookies with a sweet 18-year old girl? She didn't have to ask twice! She had left the front door ajar so I could just walk in. After kicking off my wet shoes in the entry, I went into the living room and was surprised to see her sitting on the couch in a bathrobe. There was a pot of steaming tea and a small plate of oatmeal cookies on the coffee table along with two cups close to her. Obviously, sitting on another sofa or chair was not an option for me!

"Oh, your socks are all wet!" Then she touched my back and felt the now cooling sweaty shirt. "You are going to catch a death of a cold if you don't get warm and dry."

"Well, it's pretty warm in here and the tea will warm me up inside."

"That's not good enough. You need to get out of that wet stuff, take a hot shower and get something dry on!"

"And have your Mom or Dad come home with me in the shower or changing clothes? Sorry, but that's not a real cool idea."

"Dad's on an extended business trip and Mom won't be home until after 5, so stop making excuses!"

I had never been in this house before so she had to show me where everything was. After the shower, I put on the robe she had left and went back to the living room where she was again sitting in front of the coffee table. I sat down and started feeling a little giddy, maybe like this wasn't really happening. I sipped some tea and nibbled on a cookie.

"I know about you and Mom."

"Uhh, whadda you mean?"

"Come on Al, I heard Mom and Dad talking all about it. I even know that you don't have hair on your chest and that you're not circumcised. Another thing, Mom thought that you're longer than 6 inches and that you've really got staying power and that's not even considering that you're over 60."

I must have turned white but she cut me off before I could reply. "You know Dad has this problem. He gets a charge out of it when Mom tells him about stuff she does. I think she even acts it out in front of him. You must really get her wound up. I even got wet and worked up hearing them talk about it. Especially hearing about that first time when she massaged you to a happy end. And that soapy shower -- ooohhhh, I'm getting wet talking about it."

"Well, looks like I can envy your boyfriend tonight."

"No, because I don't have one, neither here in Chester nor at college in Philly. Actually I don't think I could wait that long anyway. Al, please look at me."

I did and then our faces came together like a magnet and a piece of steel. The kisses got warmer and moister and our tongues started intermingling. Her mouth started tasting like copper and I opened her robe and took a breast in hand to which she responded with an "oooohhh." Shannon was 25 years younger than her mother Ellen and that's how her tit felt in my hand. Her hand found its way to my right thigh and started stroking and slowly inching its way up. I unbuttoned her robe fully and opening it, I was treated to a sight that sent a jolt of hot blood into my cock. She must have noticed because her hand moved up and the fingers encircled me and did some soft stroking. "Oooh Mom was right about the size and you are really hard."

I must have been really staring at her beautifully trimmed brown pubic hair and this she noticed in spite of her obvious excitement. "Do you like what you see?"

"You are beautiful!" Her body was indeed a sight. The running obviously helped her figure, maybe she did other fitness training too.

I made a move to roll towards her but she stopped me and to my surprise said: "Al, I want this to be really right, let's go to my bedroom." No further invitation was needed and we headed down the hall and we both dropped the robes on the floor of her bedroom. She pulled back the cover and laid down on her back with her legs slightly apart and her knees slightly raised, thereby partly revealing what lie beneath that beautiful brown triangle. I followed her down, planting my knees between hers and lowering my upper body onto hers. With my right hand I guided my swollen member against her wet lips and she moaned deeply as the head penetrated between the soft wet labia. We were kissing madly, our tongues intermingled, but as I attempted further progress, Shannon tensed with pain.

"Oh Al, it's okay, please don't stop."

"I don't want to hurt you, we can go easy."

"I'm sorry Al, this is my first time."

With that bit of shocking news, I nearly had a heart attack. Here we were in the 21st century and this was a college girl of 19 and a virgin?

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yes, yes, yes, please fuck me now!"

By now she had pulled her knees up close to her body. I pushed harder. My cock felt like someone was pinching it. Suddenly her hymen broke and as I slid deep into paradise, her fingernails dug into my back - almost certainly drawing as much blood as must now be seeping from her now violated pussy. "Aiiiiieeeeee, oooohhh!" Her scream must have alerted the entire neighborhood to the virgin population of Chester having been reduced by one.

"Shannon, oh Shannon, should I stop?"

"Noooo, just please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me good!"

And fuck her good is what I did. I felt her tense up and warm liquid ran onto the insides of my thighs. I wanted to give her a chance at a second explosion but her snug and wet warmth did not allow me to hold back long and I began jerking and spurting. We calmed and lay together for some time before I withdrew. Our pubic areas were both a mess, there was a large wet area on the bed, in the midst of which were signs of blood. Here I was, past 60 and I'd just had my first session with a virgin!

We had a nice sexy shower together with lots of soaping each other. The only thing I love more than running my hands over soapy slick tits is soaping up a hairy cunt. Shannon seemed to have a similar bent of her own and couldn't get enough of holding back my foreskin and then making the head real soapy. It didn't take long and I was so hard, my foreskin was back on its own. We were heading for the bed again when I noticed that that her little bedside clock was showing close to 5 PM! We both let out a common: "Oh shit!" Then we dressed in record time and got back to the living room just before Ellen drove up. The scare of getting caught had taken care of my magnificent hard on so I didn't have to hide a tent pole when Ellen walked in to find us sitting properly separated on the couch having tea and cookies.

"Ellen, you have a wonderful and very kind daughter. She felt sorry for me and made a pot of tea for me and served some of your yummy oatmeal cookies."

"Oh Al, nice of you to mention that. Boy, am I bushed. Please excuse me but I'm heading for the shower."

No sign of suspicion.

"Bye Shannon, thanks again!"

With that, I put on my coat, hat and gloves and got on my old bicycle. On the way back to Ruth's house, lots of stuff went through my head.

For the last 15 years, I'd been mostly on the run, staying in one place no longer than a month or two. When I dared, I had hitchhiked. If I had enough money, I'd buy a bus ticket. Otherwise, I'd sneak into a railroad yard and look for an open boxcar. I took any work so long as the boss didn't need an ID and would pay in cash. I'd combined wheat in the Great Plains, I'd worked on construction jobs and farms among illegal immigrants and I'd gardened for tightwad rich folks. I'd lived in labor barracks, skid row hotels, occasionally above a garage or a basement apartment.

Now in my basement apartment in this Pennsylvania suburb, my life seemed to be getting more stable and pleasant and I'd begun to have more to look forward to than just avoiding capture. Up until now there in Chester, there had been one little worry, the possible complications arising from the sexual affair with Ellen. Now with Ellen's daughter, Shannon, in the picture, the worry got bigger. How long would it be until Ellen or, heaven forbid, Andy found out? Just that thought alone brought images of a policemen knocking at the door. The other thing was the business of Andy knowing all about Ellen and I. Apparently, so far it was helping him get his rocks off in his own way, which I had nothing against. On the other hand, I had seen tolerance turn to hate and violence for just about no reason at all.

There's an old saying that a stiff dick has no conscience. My experience has taught me that a stiff dick makes a man take risks that he wouldn't otherwise take. And so I stayed in Chester.

For the next months, life in paradise continued. Ellen visited her mother regularly -- 3 and more times a week and our sex progressed to more exotic activities. We got into oral and achieved mutual orgasms doing the sixty-nine. Whenever Ellen had her period, she gave me the some real world-class massages and these were always concluded with a happy end, either using her hand or her mouth or both. Of course Ruth knew what was going on and I often wondered if she listened or even somehow managed to watch.

One afternoon in late March, after a particularly exhausting session, we lay on the bed side by side, both naked. The sun was shining in and our bodies were warm, even without the benefit of a blanket.

"Al, I haven't been entirely truthful with you."

Alarm lights went on in my head. "Really? Actually, you don't have to tell me everything."

"Andy knows about us."

Of course I couldn't let on that Shannon had clued me in to how she had been giving Andy the details all along so I had to do some acting: "Ellen, how in the hell did he find out?"

"That's what I haven't been truthful about, Al. Actually Andy isn't completely asexual and very much enjoys it when I relate the details. We both get naked and then I tell him everything, blow by blow, even partly acting things out. He gets a partial erection, not enough for penetration, but he is able to cum."

"Ellen, don't a guy have to get an erection to cum?"

"There's two different systems at work. Normally they work together, but they don't have to. Andy tenses up and with the help of my hand or mouth, he releases. Afterwards he is more or less satisfied and calmed."

"You must know a lot more about male equipment than most men do."

"Well, I do have the advantage of medical training as well as field experience."

"Speaking of field experience, so you relate to Andy all the details of a sexual encounter. Did he ever suspect it was me?"

"Maybe, I don't know. He doesn't necessarily asks for names, mainly he wants a description -- I guess so he can picture the scene better. Like he wants to know age, hair color or bald, fat or skinny, tall or short, beard or clean shaven, stuff like that to give him the general picture of the guy. Naturally, he wants to know about the equipment they have between the legs. That alone helps him get in the mood. You know, like how big is the guy. Now, I don't carry a ruler and calipers to measure the length and girth, but I think my eye for penis size has gotten pretty good. Once in the hospital, we worked in a study and had to take measurements of lots of men so I almost don't have to measure."

"Boy Ellen, you're like a talking Wikipedia when it comes to sex."

"Well, with Andy's demands for details, I did get better and better. Oh yeah, naturally he wants to know if the guy is circumcised or not. I can even tell if a guy was circumcised as an infant or adult."

I laughed and said "So now, not only does Andy know that you and I have a thing going, he also knows that I'm not circumcised and he knows the length and thickness of my dick. Does he know how heavy my balls are too?"

"Not too exactly. We never had to take that data in the study. Measuring a man's penis is tricky enough. I wouldn't even know how to go about measuring or weighing the testicles."

"How did Andy get you to tell him that you're busy with me specifically?"

"It came out accidently. You know, Al, what we do is extremely erotic and he really gets into hearing about our passion. I really work hard at acting out what we do. It wasn't too long before one day, I moaned out your name."

"Jesus Christ, Ellen, what happens now?" I was already planning on leaving town in the middle of the night, hopefully not leaving any tracks. This kind of talk always affects me and in spite of the rapidly developing angst, my penis was making a very nice recovery.

"I think Andy would really like to watch us, but he'll never ask because then someone other than me would know about his kinkiness. Just out of interest, not that I want to of course, but Al, if I asked you, would you fuck me with Andy watching?"

"I just don't know if I could get it up with a man watching." I didn't know if I could get it up with a woman watching either, but that was beside the point.

"Al, just looking at how hard you are getting while we talk about it, I'm willing to bet you would be a real star performer."

"Ellen, no one else is watching and we are alone. There's a difference between talking and doing. And speaking of doing..." And we were on our way again.

Surprisingly, her little out-of-interest question didn't set off big warning bells to tell me to get out of town and it didn't take me long to forget it. In fact Ellen came back a couple days later and we had better sex than ever. Was I imagining she had told me that she was giving Andy blow-by-blow accounts of what went on in that basement apartment? Before she left, she pulled another surprise and asked me to join her and Andy at their house for dinner the coming Saturday evening!

Could I handle that? Sit across the table from a man who knows every detail about my sex life with his wife? The only thing I didn't know was if she had told Andy that she had told me that he knew. I had the feeling that I was getting sucked into a complex social situation that was very dangerous!

"Ellen, are you sure this is the right thing?"

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't ask you. Andy is fine with our sex affair. You know what he went through with the cancer. After all those problems, he sees life differently than before. Mainly, he's gotten rid of lots of old hang-ups and taboos. So yes, it's right and he wants to get to know you better and I really want you to come."

How much could this woman talk me into? Anyway, come Saturday evening, I biked over to Andy and Ellen's house and with a half-dozen roses in hand, rang the doorbell. The door opened and there was the next surprise -- it was Shannon! It turned out that she was now on spring break. So we were to be a foursome for dinner!

Somehow Ellen had found out how much I like halibut. So that's what she served for dinner -- roasted halibut with wine-braised fennel. And she and Andy hadn't skimped on the wine either -- a Beringer 2010 Sauvignon Blanc.

After dinner, Ellen and Shannon started clearing the table and made it clear that Andy and I were not to help. It was then that we started warming up to each other. He talked a bit about his job and various local issues that I knew little about but which I managed to show a polite interest in and even expand on. Then the conversation got a little more personal when he started inquiring about how I happened to come to Chester and what I'd been doing before coming. As always, I'm pretty close-mouthed when it comes to my past so it didn't take long until he got to the subject of the liaison that Ellen and I were carrying on.

"Al, I just want to make clear from my side that I'm okay with what's going on between you and Ellen. She's told you about my prostate cancer history and I've made up my mind that she shouldn't be deprived sexually. She's been with a few other men, but it's not easy to lead a non-conventional sex life in a small city like Chester, so these affairs have been pretty few. I just want to say that you've really made a difference in her life and in mine too."

I mumbled some non-committal reply. What can you say to the husband whose wife you've been screwing for months? When Andy went on to mention Shannon, alarms started going off in my head.

"Al we have become a very open family when it comes to the subject of sexuality. This wasn't always so. Ellen has no doubt mentioned our oldest daughter, Rhonda, who is married and lives in Binghamton. She's doing fine now but that wasn't always the case. Partly under peer pressure, she had her first sex, in the backseat of a car with a football player from her school. Apparently, the guy was a real egoist and a sexual idiot with an oversize penis that he thought was the key to sexual happiness for him and his partner. Anyway, Rhonda wasn't ready and it hurt and she became sexually frigid. It took lots of therapy before she was able to marry and be a real wife and mother. After that, Ellen and I began a meaningful sexual dialogue with Shannon. As a result Shannon never was able to avoid meaningless early sex. In fact Shannon is still a virgin. No it's not because of religion and she isn't a prude. It seems that she just hasn't found the man that she wants to have sex with and that's what I want to talk to you about."

I started wondering if he and Ellen knew. Had Shannon told? All I could say was "Okay."

That's when he hit me with the proposal. "The three of us have talked about the thing you've got going with Ellen. Right from the beginning I could see that Shannon was getting really aroused upon hearing Ellen tell what you two do. She has decided that she would like you to be the one to take her virginity and she would like it to be tonight."

My jaw must have hit the floor with a big bang. Anyway Andy continued: "I know this may take you by surprise, but we couldn't very well send you a dinner invitation with a postscript asking you to fuck our daughter, could we?"