Mother-in-law Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
I get it on with my mother-in-law.
4.4k words
4.51
38.2k
32
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex mother-in-law, Maggie, emailed me out of the blue and invited me to stay at her villa in the South of Portugal. I decided to take her up on the offer as I had nothing planned for the summer. I always got on well with her and looked forward to seeing her after over a year. Maggie was in her early 60s with a fulsome body and long brown hair. Her boobs were on the large size and I always wondered what they looked like. When I arrived at her villa she greeted me with a big fond hug and her large chest pressed up against mine, making me a little aroused. As usual with her she was not totally organized for my arrival and she said she had to go to the local supermarket to get some supplies and told me to settle in, help myself to coffee and generally relax and she would be back within the hour.

I had been to her villa many times before with my ex but this time decided to have a look around in places I never ventured before: in particular her bedroom. I carefully had a look in her drawers in her main cupboard area and found a selection of not so interesting underwear. In a bottom drawer I found what can only be described as more erotic wear - a very sexy corset with suspenders and stockings. I wondered when she last put those to use. I moved over to her bedside cabinet and opened the top drawer. Inside I was pleased to find not one but two vibrators. At least, I thought, Maggie was giving herself regular orgasms and still enjoyed sex, if only with herself.

When Maggie arrived back she told me that the next day, Saturday, she had been invited to a party at a friend's villa and that I would also be invited to join her. She said that the person hosting the party had asked for the party-goers to come wearing white or black. Maggie said she didn't really have a good white or black dress to wear and would go shopping for one in the morning at the local town department store. I said to her (as I knew her budget was always tight) that I would gladly buy her an outfit as a thanks for inviting me to stay with her.

So, the next day we went to the local town early and headed to the Ladies department of the store. Maggie picked out two possible dresses and tried them both on. The first one was slightly long but was very figure hugging and certainly showed off the voluptuous curves of her body. She asked me what I thought. I replied truthfully that I thought it was probably too shapely if she knew what I meant. The second dress I liked a lot more as it was shorter and suited her in a more stylish way. The one thing I noticed when she tried on both dresses was the outline of her underwear which didn't look particularly sexy. As I was paying with my credit card I whispered to her I think we should go and buy you some new lingerie as well. Maggie responded to me:

"I didn't know you were looking at my bottom. But I know what you mean."

We headed over to the lingerie area and immediately I caught sight of some very nice white laced panties on a mannequin. I pointed to them and said I thought they looked great and Maggie agreed. I said I would leave it to her to find the right bra to match. She found both items in her size, which she didn't let me see, and we proceeded to the checkout. "That was the quickest clothes shop I have done for ages," she said smiling.

***

That evening we both got ready and Maggie came out of her room in her new dress and she looked great. I could immediately see the lacy material of her bra poking out from under the dress around her, now quite exposed, cleavage. She did a twirl of her body and I could see a far sexier outline of her new thong style panties showing through her dress. I told her I thought she looked fantastic. Maggie smiled -- she probably hadn't had a man compliment her for ages. She had been divorced for over ten years and I had no idea whether she had had any boyfriends since. We headed out the door and got into Maggie's old SUV and drove off to the party about half an hour away.

When we arrived at the party we chattered to some friends of Maggie for a while and then I told her I would wander around myself to see her friend's magnificent villa and pool area. With my glass in my hand, after circling the pool, I eventually went back into the lounge area where a woman in a long black dress was sitting on a sofa by herself. I introduced myself and asked if I could join her. Her name was Louisa and she was probably in her mid 40s. It soon turned out that Louisa was quite a vamp. She wanted to know all about me and particularly whether I was involved with anyone. She was extremely forward and very flirtatious, even suggesting provocatively for me to rub may hand down her thigh to see if I could feel her suspender, which I did. The next thing I knew Louisa was inviting me to come and visit her the following Monday in the afternoon. It was pretty obvious what she had planned for me.

After about an hour or so Maggie stood at the door of the lounge and caught my eye and beckoned me over. When I reached her she suggested we helped ourselves to another glass of wine. As we were getting our drinks she asked me very directly,

"What did that woman have to say? You know she will eat you for breakfast."

"That's what I was hoping." I replied. "She invited me to visit her on Monday."

Maggie didn't reply at first and suggested we took our drinks outside. We walked side by side on a pathway down towards a small orchard of avocado trees in the garden. Maggie picked up the conversation again.

"I can't believe you're actually going to see her. You know she just wants sex, don't you?"

"Yes, that's what I assumed. Can't deny myself the pleasure. Sounds like you're a bit jealous?"

"Maybe" was all she said in reply with a smile, and took my arm as we walked.

Now I thought was the right time to make a move on Maggie. We had reached the tree line of the orchard and I asked her to hold my glass. She looked bemused. I moved around behind her and bent down slightly and then gently moved my right hand up inside her dress. She didn't move or say anything. My hand slowly traced over her bare bottom up until it touched the lacy band of her panties. I let my fingers feel along the outline of her panties around and down to the front of her body. I had chosen the panties earlier with this moment in mind. Maggie stayed very still. When my fingers reached the mound of her pussy I slowly caressed the soft lace panties easily aside, stroked the soft hairs of her pussy area, and carefully slipped my middle finger inside her damp pussy.

Maggie said, "You'd better stop or someone will see us."

I replied, "Don't worry I'm keeping an eye on the people outside. No one has looked over."

As my finger kept masturbating her I could hear her breath quicken. Maggie turned her head slightly and whispered,

"Not here. Let's go somewhere else."

We walked back up the path and dropped our glasses off at the kitchen and slipped away from the party without being seen and found Maggie's car. When we got in the car I asked her to take her panties off which she did without question and handed them to me. She then skilfully took off her bra from underneath her dress which she hitched up in the seat to reveal her hairy mound to me in the lights of the dashboard. I could see her moistened pussy lips as well. My cock, which already was hard, became more aroused.

She drove off saying "I know where we can go." After a short drive she pulled into a hidden track which backed onto the local golf course. The light of the moon cast a few shadows from the trees. There was nobody around at this tine of night. She led me through on to the golf course and we looked around for a suitable spot for sex. We were quite close to one of the greens and I directed her over to a nearby bunker. The bunker had a gentle grass slope and I thought this would be ideal. I unzipped the back of her dress and she took it off and I could see the outline of her naked body. I quickly removed my clothes and standing there I took hold of her beautiful large tits and gently caressed them and slowly with my tongue I licked her left nipple.

Maggie said, "I need this quick."

So, I invited her to lay down on the grassy slope. She did so and opened her legs quickly and I was just as urgent in my need to fuck her. I lay on top of her, feeling her warm voluptuous body next to mine. Her large breasts squeezed against my chest as I lay down on her. I pushed my cock inside her pussy and started pumping away. I could feel the night air around my butt which heightened the sexual sensations in my body. I'm sure it was doing the same for Maggie lying on the soft grass. Maggie moaned quite loudly which made me up my pace. She came surprisingly quickly, and while she was still enjoying her climax, I pumped my load of cum into her and let out my own moan of pleasure. I whispered to her it was good to fuck my mother-in-law at last.

She replied, "I've been wanting to do this with you for years."

"Well, it's a fantasy of mine too and I'm sure there's more of this fantasy to work on over the next few days."

We returned to her villa. She couldn't wait to remove her dress again and knelt down on the leather sofa showing her butt and pussy to me. I took my clothes off and entered her again. The extra wetness inside her excited me more. Both of us orgasmed again.

"God that was good," Maggie was still catching her breath. "I could do this all night. I've never felt this horny, even with my husband and other lovers I've had since. Fucking on the golf course was so erotic."

I agreed with her. She was so hot -- a mature woman who knew how to get the most pleasure from sex. We decided to take a break for the night and go to bed.

"I've got some really sexy lingerie to tease you with tomorrow" she offered. I didn't let on I had seen it already. I had one request for her.

"Tomorrow, will you shave your pussy for me? I've always preferred women with no pubic hair as I really enjoyed giving oral sex."

"If you like. I've done it once or twice before but if that' what you want I'll do it first thing."

"I'll lick your pussy and make you cum with my tongue."

"That's a promise I'll keep you to."

***

The next morning Maggie was up early in the shower. When she came back into the bedroom she was naked and her pussy was clean shaven and glistening with body oil she had applied and it looked invitingly ready for some attention. I got out of bed and she walked towards me as I sat on the edge of the bed. I clasped my hands around her bottom and pulled her in towards my face. My tongue started teasing her beautiful plump pussy lips and moved up to her clit where I licked and teased her further. She started breathing heavily. I licked her down her slit and my tongue entered her pussy lapping at it feverishly. Maggie was really moaning now and her hips were bucking forwards and backwards over my mouth. Her orgasm was even louder than the previous ones. "Ahhh that's so gooodd!" she exclaimed. When she had calmed down she straddled my legs and kissed me tenderly. She whispered in my ear,

"It's your turn now. This will be a really special treat from me as I very rarely give blowjobs. I'm not that fond of them to be honest."

"I've always fantasized about cumming in your mouth," I replied.

This was really a fantasy of mine that was going to come true. I admit I had jerked off many times imagining my cock in her mouth. Maggie knelt down in between my legs and gently ran her tongue up the shaft of my cock from the bottom to the top. I tensed up in high anticipation of what was to follow. Maggie put her mouth over the top of my cock that was already oozing a drop of precum and began licking and sucking. She clearly knew how to suck cocks even if she didn't do it much, and continued to slurp on my extremely hard member. I couldn't hold back for too long and warned her when I was about to come. She didn't stop her sucking motion and when I exploded a full load of semen into her mouth I asked her to keep sucking, which she did.

The feelings and sensation in my cock and throughout my groin was wonderful. Letting out a satisfying sigh, I withdrew my cock from her mouth, cupped her face in my hands and brought her mouth up to mine where I started to kiss her passionately. Our tongues mixed with the stickiness of the cum in her mouth. Some dripped out of her mouth down her chin. When we stopped for air, I thought she would want to spit out the rest from her mouth but she just looked at me and with a smile swallowed the rest of my cum. It was as if she was wanting to show that she really was into me by giving me such an honor of a special blowjob.

"Now you won't want to go visit that slut Louisa tomorrow, will you?"

I surprised her with my reply. "Of course I'm still going. I have arranged it with her. Besides I didn't say this would be exclusive with you. I want to check out her fantasies as well."

Maggie looked angry and walked off.

***

In the afternoon I was sitting outside on the terrace reading when Maggie appeared in her corset, suspenders and stockings. She looked amazing and it made me immediately hard. She was obviously trying to show off her own vampish side, as if she was competing with Louisa. I still had every intention whatever Maggie said to go and see Louisa and hopefully fuck her. Meanwhile Maggie beckoned for me to come into the lounge with her. We kissed passionately and I soon had unstrapped the top of her purple and black corset to get access to her wonderful tits. After working on them for a few minutes I knelt down in front of her and gently pulled down her purple panties.

Again, I spent time kissing and licking her pussy to get her warmed up. She walked over to the dining table and lent over it. Between her buttocks and thighs I could see the mound and slit of her pussy beckoning me. I took off my shorts, gently brushed my hard cock against her pussy entrance and then guided it all the way in. I grabbed her suspender belt on both sides and held on to ride her. I was able to keep going and fuck her for quite a while in this position while she moaned her way to another orgasm. After she had cum I suggested she go and lay on the sofa where my very hard cock needed to get back inside her so I could come myself. This time it didn't take long for me to ejaculate and while I was doing so Maggie came again. She was very much multi orgasmic.

***

The next day after lunch I drove out in Maggie's car, which she agreed to lend me, to Louisa's place. It was relatively easy to find and I was soon ringing the doorbell of her apartment. After a short wait the door opened. Louisa stood in front of me with her long black hair flowing and she had a huge broad smile across her face. She was wearing what appeared to be a very transparent black dressing gown, under which I could see she was wearing all black lingerie with stockings and suspenders and black high heels. It was as if she had read my mind what would turn me on. I was under no illusion that this was her regular uniform to welcome a man at her door. She invited me in with a very friendly welcome and offered me a beer to drink. Louisa had a glass of white wine on the go already and we stood and chattered for a while.

However, it was clear that the pleasantries were not going to last long when Louisa dropped her gown to the floor and undid her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Her breasts were maybe a B cup and were round with large erect nipples. Louisa made a sexy action taking off her panties with just one finger, pulling them slowly down her body before flicking them off her ankles. To my liking she was clean shaven -- as if she knew. She proceeded to pull at my pants and soon had quite roughly taken them off together with my boxer shorts, while I took off my shirt. In no time she was all over my cock, licking and rubbing it. I had to pull away as I didn't want to cum too soon. Louisa was in total command and took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. The bed did not any cover over it, just the sheet over the mattress, ready for action. Louisa pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me and was soon rubbing the slit of her pussy up and down my cock. She was getting herself off and brought herself to a climax very soon.

"Now I want to fuck you." She then took my cock and put it inside her wet pussy and started to ride me. I couldn't hold out for very long and could feel the release of my load inside her while she continued to rock backwards and forwards. She let out a loud cry,

"Ahhhh...this is so good. Fuck me harder. I want to cum again!" She definitely orgasmed again. I can't say it was the most enjoyable experience, but her dominatrix style was certainly different. I was with her for about two hours. We drank and chatted and I realized she was actually quite lonely. I left with her phone number and promised I would call her before I left Portugal, although I'm not sure I had any intention to do so.

When I arrived back at the villa Maggie was sunbathing by her pool, naked. I went out to speak to her and she was no longer angry as she was when I left, and in fact greeted me with a warm welcome.

"I'm not going to ask you how it was but I don't want you to go there again."

With that she proceeded to undo my pants, take down my shorts, and immediately put my flaccid cock in her mouth and proceeded to suck on it. I couldn't believe she was happy to taste in her mouth the combination of my cum and Louisa's pussy juices, but she ravenously sucked until I got very hard and managed to come again. This time there was not much semen for Maggie to swallow but she did so and provocatively licked her lips afterwards. She had made her point.

***

The next day I had asked Maggie if I could borrow her laptop to send some emails. Once I had sent them I decided to check her browsing history and was pleased to see that she had not deleted her history and amongst the many websites I could see she had visited multiple lesbian sex sites. It didn't surprise me that she was interested in other women and I thought maybe it was her private pleasure to view these sites when using her vibrator. I called Maggie over and asked her not to be annoyed with me and showed her one of the sites that she had previously looked at.

"So, you like watching women having sex?" I asked.

Maggie replied matter of factly, "I think lesbians know best how to really pleasure each other. I like watching them giving oral sex to each other at the same time facing head to feet and the scissoring they do to reach orgasm, rubbing their pussies and clits."

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?" I asked.

"No, I haven't, although when I was in my twenties I did kiss a girl and suck her nipples but it was just for fun really and went no further."

"Is it still a fantasy of yours to have sex with a woman?"

"Yes, it is actually but I don't know any lesbians."

"Well, I said we can live out our fantasies while I am here."

I went back to the laptop and searched for local massage services. I came across a local site with postings offering private massages. One caught my eye which offered discreet massages for couples. I decided to call the number and a friendly voice answered. Her name was Alison and I explained our situation that my mature partner had always wanted to experience a female's touch. Alison said she knew what I was looking for and would love to come and visit. I arranged for Alison to come over that afternoon.

Before she arrived, Maggie was getting a little nervous so I suggested she stayed in her room and lay on her bed and perhaps she could play with herself and warm herself up. She reached into her bedside cabinet and took out one of her vibrators. I pretended to be pleasantly surprised that she had one, and she started to work on herself. The doorbell rang and I opened it. Alison was an attractive woman in her late 30s, about my age. She had a blonde bob and wore a white T-shirt which showed off her nice breasts. Her physique was slim. I explained that Maggie was in the other room getting herself in the mood with her vibrator and perhaps would Alison be prepared to skip the massage and move on to something more special. Alison said she was more than happy to do so. I suggested she took her clothes off in the lounge before moving into the bedroom. She removed her clothes and put them in a tidy pile and looked at me intently.

12