Mother-in-Law Fill In

Story Info
Wife loses her sex drive so his MIL steps up to the plate.
7k words
4.53
91k
122
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
645 Followers

All characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 years of age or older.

Any spelling or grammar mistakes are my own.

I had just turned thirty years old when my wife found out she was pregnant with our first child. We had just finished renovating our house last year. It had taken us two years to get everything done. With help from family and friends as well as quite a few government grants, we had taken an abandoned, run-down, former drug house, and turned it into a beautiful sixteen-hundred square foot, three-bedroom, two-bathroom home. It had a nice sized living room, a den, dine-in kitchen, large backroom with the washer/dryer hookup and lots of storage, one car garage with an attached carport. Emily and I were looking forward to raising a family here.

My wife Emily is stunning at thirty years of age. She is five feet, two inches tall and weighs one hundred and twenty-five pounds. She has brown hair that she keeps cut at her shoulder blades. She has brown eyes with B-cup breasts and a nice bubble butt. She has worked as an LPN at the nursing home for the last ten years. Her salary before taxes is sixty-six thousand. She works from seven in the morning to three in the afternoon.

I'm Shawn. I'm six feet tall and I bounce between one hundred eighty and one hundred ninety pounds, depending on if it's a holiday season. I have blue eyes and I shave my head. I joined the Army at eighteen and got my Class A CDL while serving. When I got my discharge after four years, my CDL transferred to the civilian workforce. I've driven a day cab semi-truck for the same company since I got out. My salary before taxes is seventy thousand. I work from nine in the morning until five in the evening.

Emily and I had known each other since kindergarten. All through middle and high school as well. We just hung out in different social circles. I ran cross country in the fall, wrestled in the winter, track and field in the spring. Emily was in FCCLA and Drama Club. She was active in the church and was always in both plays at the Civic Theatre every summer.

After graduation, I joined the Army. I did my ten weeks of Basic Training at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. I then did my seven weeks of Advanced Training, which was among other things, getting my Class A CDL at Fort Leonard Wood as well. I was in the 7th Transportation Brigade out of Fort Eustis, Virginia. In my time, I was deployed to Korea, Japan, and Germany. I was Honorably Discharged after four years of service, attaining the rank of Sergeant(E-5).

I was being honored at a pancake and sausage breakfast, when I ducked into the kitchen to get away for a bit. I leaned against a wall and that's when I saw Emily. She was wearing an apron covered in pancake batter and grease. We ended up talking and lost track of time. At the end of the breakfast, I asked her to lunch that following weekend. We kissed at the end of that first date. Three months later, we had sex for the first time. I proposed to Emily exactly one year after our first date. We got married one year later.

With both of us working full-time and Emily even more tired than usual due to her pregnancy, we both knew that we wouldn't be able to keep up with all the cooking and cleaning. We didn't make enough money to hire even a part-time maid. We knew that something had to be done. You can only eat frozen dinners, takeout, and pizza, so many times before it wears on you. So without talking to me, Emily determined the best course of action was to invite her mother Karen to come stay with us for a while, when the time came.

I wasn't happy about the solution that she decided on her own. It wasn't like that I hated my mother-in-law, but I didn't exactly care for the woman either. She has that resting bitch face, she always seemed to have a bad attitude no matter what, and though she never said it to me or loud enough for me to hear, I knew that she didn't like me all that much.

Karen had just turned fifty a few months ago. She has been married for thirty years. It was a shotgun wedding after she ended up pregnant with Emily. All she ever did was complain about how he wasn't home enough, how it took him too long to fix something, or if he didn't mow the yard on a particular weekend. It was always something. In return he would either completely ignore her or he'd yell at her until she shut up. They never did anything together or even seemed to care about each other anymore.

I most certainly did not want that coming into my house. I also knew that Karen was a great cook and always kept a nice house; so as much as I didn't like it, she was what we needed. I told Emily that she had to tell Karen to keep all that bullshit baggage back at home. I didn't want it in our home. Emily agreed and said that she'd talk to her about it. The only thing I could do was wait for when she'd arrive and see.

That day came when Emily was eight months along. I couldn't wait for her to leave and go pick her mom up so that I could watch some porn and shoot a load off. I had always heard that woman's sex drive increased when they were pregnant. That was the complete opposite with my wife. She completely lost her drive. No sex, no oral sex, not even a handjob. The doctors told us that this is not uncommon and that eventually it would come back after childbirth.

I got Karen's luggage out of the car and took it to the guest bedroom. I saw that Emily was showing her mother the nursery. They were chatting a mile a minute. I went to our bedroom and changed into my sweatpants and t-shirt to get ready for the game on TV. Walking down the hallway to go to the den, I could hear that they were now in the guest room. I grabbed a bottle of Pepsi from the refrigerator. I figured that I'd just let them talk and I'd be able to watch the game without much interruption.

At halftime we were up thirty-five to fifteen. It was our typical, bend but don't break, type of defense that keeps my blood pressure up. I walked into the kitchen to make myself a baloney sandwich, grab some chips and another bottle of Pepsi. I saw that Emily and Karen were now sitting in the front room. My wife was watching something on the Discovery Health channel and Karen was crocheting a blanket. They seemed content, so I wasn't going to bother them.

I was making my sandwich when Karen thanked me for getting the luggage for her. I told her she was welcome, and I hope that he likes the guest room. She said it was a lovely room and was looking forward to helping out. I told her that we'd appreciate any help she can give us. Emily then asked if I could make her a peanut butter sandwich. For some reason Emily's food craving turned out to be peanut butter. I told her that I'd happily make her one.

I asked Karen if she wanted anything and asked if I wouldn't mind sharing my baloney with her. I said "no" and made her a sandwich with cheese and mayo. I handed my wife her sandwich first, and she leaned up and we kissed. When I handed Karen her sandwich, she unexpectedly leaned up and kissed me on the lips too. I turned and walked back to grab my food and go back to the den to watch the second half. I could hear them laughing.

We ended up winning fifty-two to twenty-one. Our back-ups played the entire fourth quarter. I took my plate and the bag of chips back out to the kitchen and noticed that they were no longer in the living room. I walked into my bedroom to get out of my game gear and into my normal lounge around the house clothes. I took a few steps into my room and there was my mother-in-law naked.

Karen was about five-foot-seven and looked to be around one-hundred and fifty pounds. I was staring at a nice pair of large C to D size tits, with hard pink nipples. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a medium skin tone with some wrinkles on her face and body that goes along with someone her age. She reminded me of a slightly darker version of the actress Lauren Holly. I noticed that she had a hairy, unkempt bush.

She didn't notice me right away because she just kept on talking to my wife, who I couldn't see around the corner. I don't know how long I was staring at her. I just know that Karen let out a little scream and covered herself. Emily came around the corner and saw me.

"Good lord Shawn, can't you control yourself." she said.

I noticed that Karen was now smiling at me with her head titled to the side and twirling her hair. I was still stunned at what I had just walked into. This was my bedroom, why should I feel like I don't belong here.

Emily came around the corner again with my black lounge pants and a black Farscape t-shirt.

"Go change in the bathroom and get that thing outta here before my mother has a stroke." she said pointing to my crouch.

I know that I blushed as I turned around and walked out the door.

I changed in the bathroom, and I went back into the den to watch more football. I had decided to watch a surprising Mountain West Conference showdown. Colorado State had pulled off a major upset against Power-Five school Washington State, in their non-conference schedule. The Rams were undefeated at 5-0 and had a big conference opening game against MW powerhouse Boise State.

It was halfway through the second quarter when I heard a voice.

"Why the hell are they playing on a blue football field?" Karen asked, while sitting down on the end of the couch.

I laughed and looked over at her. She had put on a pink sweatsuit.

"In 1986 they decided to install "The Blue Turf" as a way to stand out from all the other football programs in America." I replied to her.

"Oh. Well it looks ridiculous."

"I agree. I don't even really notice it all that much anymore."

"Anyway, I came in to tell you that supper will be ready to about half an hour."

"OK, thank you Karen."

She got up and left the den. At halftime, the score was twenty-four to twenty. The Rams were hanging with the Broncos, which I honestly didn't think would happen. As simply a football fan, it was nice to see them playing well for the first time in almost a decade. I got up to check on how things were going in the kitchen. The girls were sitting at the kitchen table, drinking tea and reading magazines.

I sat down and starting talking to them. Karen started asking me questions and talking about the baby. Emily joined in for a bit before pulling supper out of the oven. Karen had read a recipe for Sausage, Broccoli, and Cheesy Rice Casserole, and decided to try it tonight. My wife sat it on the stove and then ran to the bathroom while yelling at the baby to stop bouncing on her bladder.

Karen chuckled and told me that Emily used to do the same thing to her. She got up and got three plates from the cupboard. I asked her if she wanted my help. She told me it wasn't necessary but thanked me for the offer. I washed my hands in the kitchen sink while she filled our plates with food. I grabbed myself a cup and poured myself some tea to drink. I noticed that Karen had gotten herself a glass of wine. Emily came out of the bathroom and cursed me for the gymnast that was growing in her belly.

It was a delicious supper and the three of us sat and talked for quite a while. Karen talked about how excited she was to become a grandmother. How good of a job I had done with the nursery. The conversation was pleasant and surprising. It seemed like Karen was actually trying to be nice to me. She wasn't complaining about anything at all, not even about her marriage. I decided that I wasn't going to question it, I was simply going to enjoy it.

As the evening progressed and we were getting along, I started to notice Karen more and more. She was actually a beautiful woman. The sweatshirt she was wearing showed off the curves of her tits. I couldn't stop myself from peeking at them. I was thankful that I was sitting at the dinner table. My cock had gotten hard and there wasn't anything I could do about it. It wasn't like I could get up and walk away. I chalked it up to the fact that I hadn't had sex in six months.

It was coming up on eight and my wife and Karen decided to turn in for the night. I decided to watch the highlight show of all the games of the day. They had been in the bedrooms for half an hour, when she came out of the guest room and into the kitchen. What she had on wasn't exactly helping my situation either. She was wearing a long see through green lace shirt that went down to the middle of her thighs.

I watched her as she went into the kitchen and got a glass of water from the sink. She did have a nice body. The lights in the living room were off and the only light on in the kitchen, was a plug-in nightlight. I couldn't see everything, but I could see good enough. Her nipples were hard, and she was wearing panties of some kind. I couldn't help but stare at her as she walked by. When Karen got to the door of the guest room, she turned around and caught me staring at her. She smiled and said goodnight.

I immediately had to go into the back bathroom and masturbate to get some relief. I shot off a big load into a dirty bath towel while picturing myself buried in my mother-in-law's pussy. I decided that it was time for me to turn in and hit the hay. I stripped down to my boxers and crawled in next to Emily. I leaned over, kissed her cheek before laying back and going to sleep.

I spent Sunday morning cutting and pulling weeds. I used the weed whacker to get the grass along the fence line. I got out my Made in America, Cub Cadet and mowed the yard. I don't run on Sunday's as it's my rest day and doing yard work in the morning gets me some nice exercise. Afterwards, I washed Emily's car and my truck. Checked all the fluids levels. My wife and my mother-in-law had gone to church in Karen's car, so I had until noon. I got to shower in peace and managed to shoot off another quick load before getting out.

I was watching the pre-game show when they got home. Emily came up and kissed me on the lips and asked me if I wanted Beef or Chicken and Noodles over Mashed. I told her whichever one, it didn't matter to me. She kissed me again and then told me to go watch football in the den. I told her that the front room wasn't dirty and it didn't need no cleaning. It was like watching a flip switch on her face, it changed that fast. She grabbed me by my ear and twisted hard. I yelled in pain as I stood up. Karen must've heard the commotion.

"Emily Marie Adams, you let go of his ear right now young lady!" she hollered.

She let go and opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She had a confused look on her face and ran down the hall. We heard our bedroom door slam shut a few seconds later. Karen apologized for Emily's behavior as she walked up to me. I was rubbing my ear because it hurt like a son of a bitch. I walked away, got in my truck and drove to the bar a few blocks away. I had a few overpriced drinks and watched my team blow a thirteen-point, fourth quarter lead to lose the game.

Emily had called and sent a few text messages, which I did not answer. I drove home after the game. When I walked in the door, Karen sitting at the kitchen table peeling potatoes. I didn't see my wife as I walked towards the table. Karen was kinda eyeballing me the whole time until I sat down in a chair across from her.

"Well your fingers aren't broken; don't you know how to answer your phone?" she asked in an unusual non-condescending way that I wasn't used to.

"Talking to your daughter would not have been smart Karen."

"She's sorry and feels bad about what happen."

"She should be, and good. She should feel bad. You don't lay hands on your spouse."

She just looked at me while peeling potatoes. I just looked right back at her.

"It's the hormones you know. The drastic mood swings will take a normally nice woman and turn her into a raging bitch, in a moment's notice. What makes it worse, is she doesn't know its' happening until the damage is done."

"You don't lay hands on your spouse Karen, end of story."

Karen then picked up the bowl of peeled potatoes and started washing them in the sink. I stood and pulled the trash bag out of the can and started tying it up.

"It did the same thing to me too." she said.

"That doesn't change anything Karen."

"She loves you Shawn. She knows she messed up."

"Speaking of she, where is she?" I asked.

"She wouldn't stop crying so I gave her one of my sleeping pills."

"You did what! What about the baby!" I yelled at her.

"The baby will be just fine. I called Dr. Medina before I gave it to her. It won't hurt either of them."

"OK" I said taking a deep breath and took the bag out to the trash.

I got back inside, and Karen walked up and give me a hug.

"I'm here to take care of anything the both of you need, and that's what I'm here to do."

"Thanks." I said.

"Now you go on in the front room and watch football while I finish cooking supper for us." she said and slapped me on my ass.

Emily came out an hour later and apologized to me. I held her in my lap as she cried some more. The three of us had dinner then we went back to the front room. We watched The Foods That Built America on The History Channel. Karen was crocheting her blanket while watching. At eight o'clock the girls retired to the bedrooms while I turned it to NFL Network to catch highlights of the games before bed.

About fifteen minutes later, Karen came out into the front room to get her cell phone that she couldn't find. She was wearing a black, lacey, see through night shirt this time. She was bent over the couch and digging between the cushions. She had a nice-looking ass. I was staring at it and picturing myself nailing her from behind, watching it jiggle. It was a few seconds before she finally found her phone.

She stood up and looked at me. I was staring at her body and lost in my own thoughts, when I felt her lean onto the arms of my chair. I snapped out of it, and we were eye to eye. Karen was smiling at me.

"Nice tent son." she said smiling and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

She stood up and went back to the guest room. As soon as I heard her door close, I turned off the TV and went into the back bathroom. I took off my boxers, grabbed some lotion and went to town. I was picturing myself fucking Karen and a few minutes later, I shot off into the tub. I washed myself off, cleaned up the tub and then went to bed.

Emily's alarm blared at her normal five-thirty in the morning, waking us both up. I rolled over and pulled her into me. My morning wood pressed into her lower back. She slapped my arm and told me that she needed to shower and get ready for work. I decided to go into the kitchen and start the coffee pot. As I walked out the door, Karen and I almost bumped into each other. She was still wearing the black, lacey shirt.

"Good morning to you and your friend." she said smiling and kissing me on the cheek.

I apologized and told her that it was going to take some time getting used to her being here. She told me not to worry about it and that she was going to start on breakfast. I went to the bathroom, threw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt, and went for my morning jog. Out the door at five-forty-five and got back at six-twenty. I walked in the door as Emily was putting her shoes on.

I walked over to her, to give her a kiss on the head when she leaned up and kissed me on the lips.

"Make sure you take care of my husband in my absence mom." she said slapping me on the butt and left for work.

I jumped in the shower for a nice hot soak. I got out and got dressed. Karen had made me three egg omelette with sausage and cheese. We sat and talked about what we both were going to be doing that day. Once again, I wondered why she was being so nice to me. After a while, I thanked her for breakfast and out the door I went.

The next few days were no different than the weekend was. Karen would wear tighter and more revealing clothes around the house. It was like my wife didn't even care. I don't see how she didn't notice. Karen was being much more friendly to me than she'd ever been. Supper was almost always ready by the time I got home. We'd sit around the table eating and talking about what everyone had done that day.

Seadog777
Seadog777
645 Followers
12