Mother-in-law Fisting

Story Info
Another weekend of sexy fun with my mother-in-law.
751 words
3.91
43k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be another exciting weekend. Or so I hoped. My mother-in-law had asked for my help around the house again and, after what happened the last time, I hoped that she would be sharing her bed with me. I got there as fast as I could and was not disappointed.

She didn't waste any time either. Apparently she was as excited as I was. As soon as I got into the house, she descended the stairs with a dirty looking smile on her face. She was wearing her dressing gown, which she immediately opened, revealing her naked body.

I looked her over, paying particular attention to her enormous breasts and plump belly covered with pretty stretch marks. My cock was already straining at my trousers.

I reached out and fondled her tits. She reached down and freed my cock, stroking it gently.

I ran my hand over her belly, round to her hips, pulling her towards me fiercely.

She lay on the floor and opened her legs. I got down and began licking her pussy. She always tastes so good. She was moaning already, gyrating on my face. I couldn't wait and slipped three fingers into her pussy. They went in easily so I slid another finger into her. She was screaming now and as I pushed hard my whole fist slid into her cunt.

I slammed my hand hard in and out. Her snatch felt so loose so I tried to put a couple of fingers from my other hand into her. They went in with a little effort and she still seemed to be enjoying herself, so I pushed the whole hand inside.

The sight of both fists inside her snatch made me so horny. There was still a little give. I pulled my hands apart, stretching her cunt wide open. I couldn't control myself any longer. I pulled out my fists and shot my jizz into her cavernous gash. Jet after jet of hot spunk shot into her pussy. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

As soon as I finished cumming, I rammed my hands back into her cunt. She pulled me deep inside her, grinding and moaning. I pulled my fists halfway out, then slammed them back in, building up speed. She was obviously cumming, though her old pussy was dry.

She gently removed my hands from her snatch, then walked to the kitchen. I followed. My mother-in-law took two rolling pins from a drawer, then proceeded to insert them both into her huge cunt, slamming them hard and fast. I approached and, using some of the cum leaking from her as lubricant, pushed a couple of fingers into her arse. I loved watching those giant tools enlarging her already massive cunt.

I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my cock, holding her hips and pulling her towards me. I could feel the rolling pins against my cock as she rammed them as deep as they would go into her gash. They seemed to slide deeper, impossibly deep but still she forced them deeper into her abyssal quim.

She was screaming as I emptied my balls deep into her arse.

She collapsed to her knees, the rolling pins slithering from her cunt with a grotesquely loud slopping sound.

I prodded her mouth with my cock and she opened her lips, greedily gobbling the throbbing tool, tasting her own arse. She moaned as she noisily sucked, running her tongue over my shaft as though desperate to taste her anus on me.

I rolled her onto her back and opened her legs, slamming my fists into her cunt once again. I spent a long time fisting her, stretching her snatch wider and wider. When I finally pulled out her already huge snatch seemed to gape wider than ever. I went to the fridge and got out all the vegetables I could find. I began inserting them into her pussy, a cucumber, some carrots, parsnips and courgettes. Then I took a photo so that I could show the world her amazing vegetable filled pussy.

I spent the rest of the weekend watching my mother-in-law inserting increasingly large objects into her cunt. She seemed to enjoy trying to find out what she could fit in there. I can't wait for my next visit as she told me she has something very special she can put in her pussy now. She won't tell me what it is but she did say it was huge!