Mother-in-law - Halloween Treats

Story Info
All treats from my MIL on this Halloween night.
2.9k words
4.56
62.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BSonInLaw
BSonInLaw
172 Followers

This story takes place after the events at the Ski Carnival but sticks out vividly in my memories about my mother-in-law. She lived almost two hours from us and since she had recently been divorced, she spent many holidays with us visiting family and her grandchildren. I'd like to think some of that was because of me as well but whatever the reason, it gave an extra anticipation to special events.

Halloween has always been one of my wife's favorite holidays and I learned that came from her parents. They always attended parties or gatherings and always used the occasion to really go overboard with costumes. I will admit, I've seen my wife in some sexy outfits at parties and have really come to enjoy the tradition as well.

"Of course you are welcome mom."

I eavesdropped a little bit on my wife as she hung up the phone with Diane. Tonight was trick or treat and I guess she was coming up for the weekend to enjoy some of the festivities with us. My mind immediately raced back to the events at the lodge when we explored each other sexually over the course of the weekend. Titty fucking her in the hot-tub and taking her flat on the hotel bed in sexy lingerie immediately raced to my mind causing my cock to harden inside my shorts. I was wishing I could get away and make myself cum thinking about the public blow job she gave me in the parking lot.

The day went by and I was charged with making sure all the decorations were working. The house was decorated with spider webs, monsters, and ghosts. Outside, we had tombstones and skeletons. We had one of the creepier looking homes in the neighborhood and always made sure to hand out regular sized candy bars to attract more visitors. After ensuring the house was ready, I was asked to go get a couple more boxes of candy bars to make sure we didn't run out. My wife and son were getting dressed while my mother-in-law was getting close to arriving.

I pulled into the garage excited to see Diane's car parked on the street. My eyes showed pure lust as I walked in and saw her talking to my wife in the kitchen.

"Hi Diane." I walked up and gave her a big hug that seemed to last longer than normal.

"I hear you and I will be passing out candy to kids, Brian."

Apparently the plans had been made for my wife to take our son around the neighborhood for trick-or-treat. I was completely fine with getting to spend more of the evening looking at her. Right now she was just wearing yoga pants with a hoodie but it still showed off her perfect ass under the tight black fabric. I think she caught me staring at her legs and ass more than once. My wife was dressed as a witch and even with the make-up still looked very sexy. She had on a long black dress with a pretty large slit up the side. I could make out that she was wearing either stockings or pantyhose under it. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I started thinking about what my mother-in-law would look like in that outfit.

"Well, I have to hurry and get ready."

Diane grabbed her duffle bag and went into the bathroom to put her outfit on. She was going to be in charge of passing out candy to the kids while I watched some TV but I was anxiously awaiting to see her Halloween outfit.

It seemed like hours had passed in anticipation but I had to make sure my jaw didn't drop when she walked out. My wife and son were running around about to head out the door. I handed them a pillowcase to collect candy while staring at Diane.

She was dressed as a pirate. And HOLY FUCK was she sexy. Her outfit consisted of a gold and black pirate looking dress. It was very short. Mid thigh but wide and fluffy at the bottom. The top looked more like a corset than a dress. Her shoulders were bare but her breasts and arms were encased in a sexy gold fabric. Needless to say, her breasts were pushed up by the garment and really showed off her fantastic cleavage. Below her breasts the outfit turned into a black lace criss-cross pattern cincher that showed how shapely her hips were and accentuated the size of her tits.

I couldn't tell if they were stockings or pantyhose but her legs were encased in black fishnet nylons that really showed off her legs. That may have been the sexiest part of the outfit to me. They glimmered as I followed them down her legs to her over-the-knee black, high-heeled boots. There were buckles at the top and made her legs look exactly like how I imagined all the times I've cum in the shower thinking about her. The outfit was topped off with lots of gold jewelry. Necklaces, earrings and bracelets shined in the light. Putting an exclamation point on the pirate theme, she had a plastic dagger tucked into a garter around her right leg and an eye patch covering her right eye. She looked so sexy.

"Hurry honey, we are already late." My wife grabbed my son and they headed out the door. Trick-or-treating was scheduled from 6pm to 8pm but if history has proven anything, it is that my son will usually tire out and could be home at any time. Kids had already started showing up and my mother-in-law really enjoyed seeing all the costumes showing up to the door. I had a spot on the couch where I could see the front door and had a great view of her legs and ass every time she bent over to pick up the candy bowl.

There was a lot of flirting every time we got a lull between the doorbell ringing. She was sitting with me on the couch. Touching was light to start with. Perhaps my hand on her legs, pushing to see how far she would let me go. She eventually started the same and paused on my cock when she felt how hard I was.

"Ding-dong!"

That damn door bell. Every time it rang she got up and it was almost like starting over when she came back. The next time she returned I grabbed her waist before she could sit and moved to the edge of the couch before she could sit. My face was even with her thighs. I started with my hands on the back of her boots. Started at her calves, both hands traced up the back of her sexy legs until I could feel the soft fishnet encasing her legs. Looking up at her, we may eye contact as I worked my way up past the back of her knees and up the back of her thighs under her pirate costume.

"Mmm!" I moaned as my hands felt the tops of her stockings and then her soft warm skin. I was excited to learn she was wearing fishnet stockings instead of pantyhose.

"Ding-dong."

"God dammit!"

She got up to give some super-heroes a candy bar and stood there chatting for a minute with the mom walking them around. This time as she shut the door, I removed my cock from my pants and watched her walking towards me while I started to rub it. Instead of sitting on the couch with me, she walked right up to me and got on her knees in front of me.

"Let me help with that." She removed my hands from my rod and replaced them with hers, running them up and down the length of my shaft. Her hands felt warm as she used one of them to roll my balls around the palm of her hand. She slowly and purposely licked the palm of her hand and started jerking me off. Lowering her head, her tongue touched the tip of cock. As she pulled it back, I could see a trail of precum between my head and her tongue.

"Ding-dong." Diane got off her knees as I covered my cock with a pillow. More fucking small talk as I was sitting there about to drill a hole through the pillow covering me.

By this time it was about 7pm and knowing my wife and son could be home at any time, I took matters into my own hands. She again dropped to her knees in front of me. Starting at her over accentuated cleavage I placed both my hands around her head and pulled her down towards my cock.

"Bossy!" she said before opening her mouth and taking my cock half way into her mouth. Using my hands to control the tempo, I lifted her up and down pulling her down and forcing more of her cock into her throat each time. Her saliva was running down my shaft which was now slick and sliding easily in and out of her mouth. This was rougher than I have been with her in the past. She moaned as I continued to pull her mouth onto my rock hard cock. Initially, her gag reflex kicked in as I started lifting my hips off the couch as I was now fucking her throat. I could feel how tight it was and could see her eyes starting to water.

I did not let it slow me down and she didn't want to stop either. Her hands were on each of my legs as I fucked her mouth. Even confined in their tight corset top, her tits were visibly shaking every time her lips were forced onto me. I could feel my orgasm close. My cock was buried deep down her throat and I'm sure she could feel my hair around her nose and lips.

"Ding-dong!".

This time I followed her to the door and grabbed her sexy ass when she put the candy bars in the kids' bags. As they walked down the driveway, I placed two boxes of candy bars on the porch then closed and locked the door. Leaving the porch lights on, I turned off the hallway lights, spun my mother-in-law around and kissed her. Our hands were all over each other as I pushed her against the front door and pressed her against it. I quickly removed her black lace thong panties and found her wet slit with my fingers. I pushed as many as I could fit into her until I knew she was ready for my cock.

Being on the verge and interrupted so many times, I turned her around so her tits were pushed against the cold door. I pulled her costume up around her waist and couldn't believe the vision in front of me. The stark contrast between her white thighs against the black fishnet stockings was a thing of wet dreams. Standing where I was, she looked so sexy looking down her perfect ass, following her nylon clad legs and down to her black heeled boots.

I ran my hands up the back of her legs, making sure to feel her stockings against my finger tips. I stood up straight and glanced at the clock on the wall with just a fleet question of when my wife would be home.

"Oh my God! Please FUCK me!" she begged. Almost with a growl.

I pushed my cock deep into her from behind in one big thrust as she pushed her hips back into me. Braced against the door, I buried my cock into her as far as I could. We could both see shadows and hear the bustle of kids grabbing candy as my mother in law stood right on the other side of the door with my cock buried in her pussy.

I was thankful for all the spooky music and monster sounds since they drowned out her moans as I slammed into her over and over. There was nothing romantic about the way I was fucking her. This was over an hour of pent up frustration being released on each other. The harder I pushed, the more of her was smashed up against the door.

"Brian, I want to ride you!" she yelled almost too loudly since we knew people were on the other side of the door.

She was so wet, I could hear my cock as it sawed in and out of her body. We could both hear it when I pulled it out of her and turned her around to move over to the couch. I knew we didn't have much time left so I sat down with my cock straight up and pulled her down onto my lap. Facing me, she straddled me with her legs and sank right down onto my cock until I could feel her pelvis against mine.

In a slow rhythmic fashion she started riding my cock. She took her time raising up until just the tip of my cock was inside her. Then, in one motion she would slam down taking my cock completely.

It felt like I couldn't touch her enough. My hands slid along her tight, muscular legs. I couldn't get enough of the soft fishnet hose against my skin. In this position I could run my hands between her calves and upper thigh as she continued bouncing on my cock. I reached up to play with her tits but her corset top was laced too tight to get them out. It still felt incredible to see her arching her back and looking down at me while I clawed at her body.

I could see silhouettes on the porch as she yelled, "I'm cumming!"

Taking my cock as deep as possible, she did not lift back up. Instead she arched her back and looked up at the ceiling, pushing her tits straight out in front of her. Buried to the hilt, she ground her hips against me making sure it was hitting the exact spots. I could feel her orgasm as it racked her body. My hands continued to feel her stocking clad legs as I felt her wetness dripping down my cock.

"Fuck, I'm still cumming!" she yelled, not trying to hide our act from anyone. I felt her legs vibrating and watched her chest moving in and out while she orgasmed. She continued pushing her hips forward and backward with me deep inside her.

After she recovered, I knew I wasn't going to last long so I lifted her up and moved to the side of the sofa. Pushing her body over the arm of the couch we were both facing the front door when I lifted her costume and pushed my cock into her pussy from behind. I was fucking her so hard the couch was almost moving with our body weight every time I pushed forward.

My hands were sliding all over my mother-in-law's ass while I fucked her. I heard a slight moan when I pushed my thumb against her ass hole. She moaned louder and louder with each thrust, likely urging me to cum.

"Fill mommy's cunt with your cum, baby!"

That was all it took to put me over the edge. I continued pounding her to the point of no return. As I felt the first shot of cum, I pushed as deep into my mother-in-law as I could. She screamed as I felt the first rope coat the inside of her pussy. I could feel her cervix as I continued to pump my jizz into what was now just an object at this point. She was sprawled across the couch now, holding her upper body as I pumped more and more cum into her.

Finally, I pulled out and could see her pussy glistening in my cum. With almost zero warning we both hear the garage door start to open.

In a frenzy, I started getting my pants on and Diane stood up making sure her costume was back in place and all put together.

I heard the door at the mud-room open and my son rushed in with his pillow case. My wife was closing up the garage and followed him shortly afterwards. I walked into the kitchen to meet them and share in the excitement as he dumped pounds of candy from his bag onto the kitchen table.

My wife was washing her hands while we started sorting his candy out into piles. In a sheer moment of panic I remembered Diane's thong panties by the front door. I looked over toward the couch to see my mother-in-law stuffing them into her purse.

We all met in the kitchen as my son was counting his Reese Cups.

"Did you guys stay busy the whole night?"

We both looked at each other and then my wife. I replied, "We ran out of candy bars about 15 minutes ago but it was a pretty steady stream all night."

Diane added, "I appreciate you guys letting me celebrate Halloween with you. We started a movie that I'm going to have to finish at home."

She leaned over and kissed her grandson on the head and hugged my wife. She looked at me and gave me a hug telling me she had a good time. As she was getting ready to walk out the door, I looked down and could see an obvious stream of my cum on the inside of her leg. With no opportunity to clean up and her panties in her purse, nothing was stopping the cum from pooling in the gaps of her fishnet stockings.

My wife yelled out for her to call her when she got home safely as I got a wink and she walked out the door.

BSonInLaw
BSonInLaw
172 Followers