Mother-in-law III Cat's Still Away

Story Info
The morning after the mother-in-law has stayed over.
5.2k words
4.31
17.3k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That alarm is so annoying, but then it is meant to be, it wakes me up and makes me move. Why it was on this morning I have no idea, force of habit I suppose or distracted more likely. I rolled back over to face Ellen who was just starting to stir. I was in this up to my neck and so was Ellen. What may have been a 'one off,' to start with, had evolved into something more, something potentially dangerous but something very intoxicating. The first time was two hours of uninhibited sexual activity, a maelstrom of wanking, spanking and fucking that took my breath away. That was bad enough, but this? Full on, lying through our back teeth, arranging a stay over and fucking Ellen while my wife was away. Wow! Just Wow!

'Morning darling,' she said, blinking through tired eyes.

'Morning babe,' I replied, leaning on my left elbow looking at her.

She came up close and kissed me. I felt my hand running over her bottom and we snuggled up close and started kissing, she was doing the same to me. I could feel myself becoming aroused again. I assume my juices had replenished a bit overnight.

Ellen pulled back a little bit, 'One thing darling,' she sounded serious.

'Yes?' I was a bit puzzled by this.

'If, when we're making out, you decide to go 'off-piste' again, can you try and let me know beforehand?' she said, still kissing me and running her hands round my head and face.

'Off-piste?' I was still puzzled.

'Yes sweetie, if you're going to spank me in the middle of fucking me, let me know first please,' it was couched as a request, but it was clear notice that she considered it a bit too much.

'Oh! Yes. Sorry, I might have got a bit carried away in the moment,' I felt like I'd just been admonished and was now making excuses.

'It's nothing to worry about sweetie. Actually, the idea of being spanked, especially by you, is something I would like to explore, but suddenly having my bottom slapped, in that position, without asking, was a shock.' She had made her feelings known.

'Sorry babe,' I said, 'but yes, I'd love to spank you, whenever we get the opportunity.'

Ellen manged to free a hand from whatever she was fondling and pointed a finger at me, 'I was fully expecting to give you a spanking while I was staying over anyway, but now you've been so naughty, I'll definitely have you over my knee before I leave.' Ellen was being assertive, and I loved it.

Just hearing her say the words made me feel so horny. I felt myself, already knowing I had a huge erection. Ellen's hand went back under the covers and replaced mine holding my shaft.

'Spanking really does turn you on, doesn't it?' she purred in my ear.

'I can't deny it and hearing you say the word 'Spanking' has an effect, as you can feel,' I said and snuggled in again.

I pulled Ellen close to me and she responded in kind. I eased her left leg onto to my right, so her thigh was on top of mine, I pushed my pelvis towards her, gripping her lower back, then her bum, with my right hand. Working us closer and closer until I felt the tip of my cock by her fanny.

I slipped my right hand between us and felt her pussy, I gently rubbed my fingers in and out. She was getting moister as I did it. Her breathing was slow and deep. Her face right in front of mine. I removed my fingers and hand, spread it back across her left buttock to hold her firmly and pushed myself into her.

'Ooooooo!' she gasped as I did so, 'I wasn't quite expecting that, although I did wonder what you were up to?' Ellen said as she tightened her hold on me, 'Nicely off-piste this time,' she said with a smile.

It didn't feel like I was in very far, 'Am I in far enough?' I said, thinking it was probably just how wet she was.

'Oh yes, oh yes. You're all the way in sweetie,' she was breathing quickly again, 'And you feel so big, are you thinking about spanking?' she squeezed me tightly.

'I am now!' but I was already.

I kept thrusting my hips towards her, in a rhythmic fashion, but not frantic. My right hand cupped on her bottom to hold her in place. Our faces still close, we could feel each other's breath, kissing, our tongues exploring the others mouth.

We kept this going for what seemed like ages, a lovely, rhythmic coupling. 'Are you close to cumming?' I asked, I knew I was.

'Yes sweetie, yes, yes,' she panted in my ear, 'And you?'

'Oh yes, yes, now, now,' my words trailed off as I came, I could feel my ejaculation, my breath now short and rapid as I continued thrusting so Ellen could climax as well. Her grip become vice like as she shuddered and orgasmed just after me. We smothered each other's groans and moans of ecstasy with slobbery kisses, biting and chewing.

We lay there, my cock still in Ellen. My cum, and her juices, undoubtedly trickling down between her legs onto the bed sheet. Ellen moved back slightly, and we separated. I rolled onto my back and Ellen snuggled up with her head on my chest and her left hand either on my torso or playing with my dick.

'Are you supposed to be doing some work today?' asked Ellen as we lay there.

'Er no, I wangled the day off, so while I may do some later, I have nothing to do unless it's with you,' I replied proudly.

'Oh goody!' replied Ellen playfully.

'What time do you need to go?' I asked, not looking forward to her departure.

'I should probably make an appearance around mid-afternoon' replied Ellen.

'So, we have a bit of time then?' I said positively.

'Plenty of time for your spanking and our lunch,' Ellen said gleefully.

'When do you want to spank me?' I asked.

'Anytime I suppose, but we can stay here for a bit, can't we?' Ellen snuggled up again.

'Absolutely,' I replied, loving the feel of her next to me

.

'How long can we stay like this?' I asked, thinking of how improbable it all was.

'What, in bed?' Ellen looked at me.

I laughed, 'No, how long can we keep our little liaison going was what I meant?'

'I don't know sweetie; I hadn't given it much thought. Having second thoughts?' she asked.

'Are you kidding? You are fantastic, but while it is all very exciting, and a new experience for me, common sense suggests we are playing with fire,' I needed to say it.

'Probably,' said Ellen, 'but then again, maybe not.'

'How so?' I couldn't see how this could be anything other than a disaster. The longer it went on the more likely we were to be caught out.

Ellen propped herself up on her right arm and looked at me, 'Well, we're not exactly seeing each other multiple times each week and making excuses to be out of the house, thus arousing suspicion, are we?'

'No, I suppose not,' I replied.

'And the first time you were already at my house and the opportunity presented itself, so no suspicion there?' again flawless logic.

'No, fair enough,' Ellen sounded like she had thought this through herself.

'This time, I was explicitly invited to stay over by Helen, so again, no suspicion. In fact, Hilary is an accessory to this, without actually knowing about it. So, if we can be patient and take advantage of opportunities, rather than manufacture them, we might be all right.' it seemed a fait accompli.

'So, patience then,' was all I could think to say.

'Besides, we see each other quite regularly when we're not shagging, and we text weekly, don't we Edgar?' she laughed as she used her code name on my phone, 'so we'll keep in touch easily enough,' this woman was incorrigible.

'Hopefully there'll be an opportunity soon?' I said without wanting to sound impatient.

'I'm sure something will turn up, so be patient Ian. I'll even give you an out, if you start getting a guilty conscious. If you can't hold your nerve and want out, just say so. I won't drop you in it.' Ellen smiled and hugged me tightly.

I was interested to try and find out how much shagging around Ellen had done, if any. That makes her sound like a slapper, which I'm sure she isn't but, trying it on with her own daughter's husband, would suggest there's no great moral compass in play. That's rich coming from me, I know! Still, I wanted to know a bit more about Ellen.

'How long have you been playing away?' I asked, 'You and Donald seem perfectly settled.'

'Oh, erm, I haven't had sex with Donald for maybe five or so years. He seems to be more interested in lowering his golf handicap than fucking me these days!' there was a bitterness to her voice.

'Can't he play golf and fuck you; I know I would?' I was trying to keep things on the lighter side.

'I would have thought so, but he is in his mid-sixties and maybe things don't work as well as they used to, or his sex drive has reduced. So, I'm not quite the unsympathetic bitch you might think I am, but just because he's winding down and getting ready for his slippers and his meerschaum pipe, that doesn't mean I am. I still want a sex life, even if he doesn't, so why should I just give up on mine. I'm sure a time will come when it won't matter to me as much either, but until then, so long as I don't 'stick it in his face' as it were. I can have my fun discreetly.'

'Have you been with anybody else?' not sure what the response would be.

'You're in a nosey mood today?' Ellen replied with just a touch of indignance as she slapped my bum.

'Just asking' I said, 'You can tell me to mind my own business.'

'Are you worried you have a rival?' she was teasing now.

'I wasn't thinking that, but am I your first, mmm how should I put it, extra-curricular activity?'

Ellen laughed, 'No darling you're not,' she said as she rubbed her hand over my chest. 'The first time was about four years ago. I started chatting with a guy at the gym. He was in his forties, he seemed interested and was certainly very flirty.'

'I don't need all the intimate details, but the more detail the better!' I opened my eyes wide in expectation of another slap and was not disappointed.

'So anyway,' Ellen playfully glared at me, 'One thing led to another, and we eventually went back to his friend's flat. Not sure if it was or wasn't. It was very pleasant, we made out and I came home.'

'Did you see him again?' seem a reasonable question.

'Err, no, I didn't. In fact, I never saw him again ever. He was never at the gym, and he had been a regular, he just disappeared. I guess he either got cold feet, his wife found out, I scared the life out of him, or he got abducted by aliens?' she was quite dismissive about it, but then why not.

'Oh, seems a bit of a letdown?' I said.

'Possibly, but not the end of the world. And before you ask, there have been two others, both one-nighters, and nothing came from those either,' Ellen continued, 'So you are the first that I've fucked multiple times. Does that make you feel better?' she smiled.

'Yes, lots,' I snuggled up to Ellen again and said, 'Shall we get our day started?'

We delayed our start for a few more moments, while we kissed and enjoyed each other's proximity.

'I need a shower,' said Ellen.

'So do I,' I said, 'Are we safe in the bathroom together?' we both laughed.

'Let's try and behave ourselves, for a change,' replied Ellen, as she shot me a wry smile.

We both managed to have a shower, at the same time, and although it was mostly together, with a fair deal of interaction, we stopped short of having more sex, even in the shower this time. We both put on bath robes and headed for the stairs.

'I've left something in the room, give me a sec,' Ellen dashed off to the spare room and was back in a flash. She had her hairbrush in her hand. 'Coffee first,' said Ellen.

'Coffee first,' I replied, as we headed downstairs 'Oh, I need to check that the neighbours are out' I'd suddenly remembered.

Ellen gave me a quizzical look.

'The walls aren't brilliantly soundproofed, so if you're spanking me someone could hear. Next door both work, so I want to make sure the cars have gone. Just peace of mind really' I said and shot off to the front door.

Next door's driveway was empty. Phew! I returned to Ellen in the kitchen and gave her a thumbs up. We sat at the breakfast bar and drank our coffees.

'How did you become so interested in spanking? I'm assuming it was before you met Hilary, given that she doesn't indulge you.' Ellen asked me. I suppose if I can ask about her affairs, it's only fair she could ask me about spanking.

'Years ago, I saw a spanking magazine, it was a Wow! moment. I had an instant erection and was so aroused by it, I could cum within seconds at the thought of it and the imagery it gave me.' Ellen already knew far more than Hilary was ever likely to know about my spanking side.

'So how did you find out more about it, how did you know you like being spanked for example?' Ellen seemed genuinely interested and I had never had this discussion with anybody.

'I've never spoken about this with anyone,' I must have sounded a little uncertain.

'Sweetie, I've spanked you, wanked you, had you cum in front of me, we've fucked each other numerous times in a variety of ways, we've seen each other completely naked, and I've given you oral. Telling me about your spanking is not going to be any more revealing than all of that, is it?' when put like that, Ellen's logic was spot on.

I laughed, 'Well no, I guess not, when you put it like that.' I paused, then began.

I told Ellen about the stories I'd read, both giving and receiving, about fantasies I had over the years based around certain women. I then told her that I decided to see, first hand, what being spanked was like and that I had arranged to see a professional lady for my first spanking.

Ellen was intrigued, 'So how do find such a woman, I'm just amazed?' she seemed aghast at the whole scenario.

I then explained about looking at various spanking magazines but also looking at spanking websites with personal sections, that's where you find services of various kinds. I also said that I found one close to where I lived and took it from there.

'Were you nervous when you called her?' Ellen asked.

'Absolutely petrified,' I laughed at my own naivety, 'But she was so pleasant and understanding she put me at ease very quickly. In hindsight I obviously wasn't her first 'Spanking Virgin' so she knew the best approach.'

Ellen wanted all the details of my first encounter, which I gave her. I also told Ellen about other professionals I hand seen over the past 15 years or so, and again Ellen wanted details. I also mentioned a couple of girlfriends who were willing to try it, again details had to be forthcoming and finally, Ellen asked about her daughter, Hilary, to which I had precious little to add as Hilary just wasn't into it.

'Hilary is known in the trade as a vanilla, someone who is not into spanking at all.'

Ellen laughed, 'So, if Hilary isn't interested, what's your outlet for it now?' Ellen enquired.

'There isn't one,' I replied, 'I can't go and get a spanking and then try and explain away a bright red bottom at bedtime.'

'I suppose not,' Ellen was thinking, 'So if we hadn't have done what we did, would Hilary being away, have enabled you to find a 'someone' to give you a spanking?' Ellen was quite astute.

'Possibly, although I never gave it a thought this time because of us. But generally, I may have looked around to see what was possible,' I replied honestly.

'So, when I offered to spank you last time, that was a bit of a bonus for you?'

'It was a shock for starters, but it was also a bit dangerous. I know the others were out but there was a strange, super risky element to it, to all of it, which made it intoxicating and irresistible. The whole bathroom thing was surprising enough but telling me there was a spanking waiting for me. As you've seen, I get excited and aroused by the mere sound of you saying the word, let alone actually spanking me,' Now Ellen knew just about everything there was to know about me and my spanking fetish, well, almost everything.

'It really does turn you on, doesn't it?' Ellen seemed to have had a revelation, if there was any doubt.

'It does, but there's a bit more to it than just sexual arousal. It's almost like having an alter ego, one where I am submissive and give myself over to the woman spanking me. It's hard to explain,'

'I might try and read up a bit on this. I'm sure I can get a better understanding and hopefully we can both really enjoy our spankings to the max?' Ellen said, 'But you must tell me how you feel, especially after I spanked you, I need to know if it's...enough?' she really seemed to want to understand this.

'Where would you like to spank me?' I asked, as casually as I could muster.

'Aside from on your bottom?' Ellen laughed, 'Sorry sweetie, where do you think, I guess in the lounge maybe?' she wasn't certain.

'It's really between the spare room or the lounge,' I said, 'The lounge has the sofa, or we could use a dining room chair?' I offered.

'I like the idea of the sofa. That way, every time you sit down on it, you will think of me' she gave me a mischievous smile.

When Ellen had finished her coffee, I took her by the hand and led her out of the kitchen towards the lounge. I held her hand until we were stood in front of the sofa. She sat in the middle of the three-seater, plenty of room for me to lie flat across her lap. I waited until she was comfortable, her robe wrapped securely round her, covering her gorgeous breasts although her cleavage looked fantastic. She smoothed down the bottom of her robe to cover most of her upper legs.

I had another erection just watching her. Ellen looked at me and without either of us saying a word I undid my robe and let it fall to the floor. I stood naked in front of her with just my erection giving away any of my thoughts.

'Lovely,' said Ellen, just as she did the first time. She patted her lap.

I clambered onto the sofa and lay across Ellen's lap. I just loved being there, exposed, naked, my whole self at the mercy of this wonderful woman. I felt her hands smoothing over my bottom.

'Tell me again, how do you like to be spanked?' I wasn't sure if Ellen really needed reminding, or it was just a way to focus on what was to come?

'Long and hard please' I responded.

'How long?' Ellen asked.

'It depends on how hard you spank, what you use, how naughty I've been and how much your arm can withstand. But 20-30 minutes would be a good start,' I replied.

'Good. A firm hand spanking to start with, then a long, hard, spanking with my hairbrush. My new hairbrush I might add, bought especially for your bottom,' she was precise with the forthcoming events and clearly proud of her new implement.

Without any further ado, her hand came down hard!

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Each slap on alternate cheeks, direct, accurate, brisk, and surprisingly firm.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

I lay there accepting her spanking. Loving her spanking.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

It was starting to sting, I was gripping the cushion of the sofa, my legs stiff and my toes stretched and taught.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

'Oooooooo!' I let out a soft moan, pleasure, and pain, more of the former, at least at the moment.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Harder and harder Ellen spanked, my bottom now tingling, stinging even, my cheeks not recovering before the next slap.

'I thought you'd like to feel my hand on your bottom Ian, not just the hairbrush?' she said firmly.

'Oh yes, yes,' I was giving myself over to her and I knew it, even at this relatively early stage.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

She was relentless, determined to hand spank me into a reaction. I was starting to wiggle on her lap and drum my toes as bottom started to get sore. She could spank hard.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

She continued for a while longer then paused.

'It's a lovely shade of pink,' Ellen said as she rubbed her hand over my bottom. 'But it needs to be a slightly darker, more intense shade,' she said.

12