Mother-In-Law IV Illumination

Story Info
Mother-in-law exposed, daughter enlightened.
5.5k words
4.14
4.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from work to be greeted by my wife, Hilary, in quite an animated state, for her. Hilary was usually fairly reserved, not emotionless or without a sense of humour, but conservative in her demeanour and behaviour, including the bedroom, which I have commented on before.

'You'll never guess what's happened?' Hilary greeted me excitedly as I walked through the door.

'No idea, you've won the lottery?' I quipped, trying to get my jacket off.

'What?' Hilary suddenly seemed confused, 'No, mum's having an affair, or rather she was having an affair until dad found out?' Hilary announced.

Fucking hell I thought! Probably looking very flushed and close to a heart attack, I composed myself just a tad.

'When did all this come to light?' I said, trying to be as nonchalant as I could be, but also needing to find out what the details were.

'Mum told me,' Hilary said, followed by, 'Are you alright darling, you look flushed?'

'I might have a cold coming on is all' I replied, the best I could think of under the circumstances.

'OK sweetie,' Hilary said and kissed me on the cheek, 'You do feel a bit warm' she said sympathetically. God! If only she knew.

'Don't get too close, just in case' I replied, as my hand slipped round to Hilary's bottom and felt its lovely firmness and shape.

Hilary paused for a moment, quite probably distracted by the attention her bottom was getting, 'Yes, so, mum told me what had happened.'

'What?' Now I was confused, but also slightly relieved. This wasn't the sort of dialogue that had me anywhere near being the central figure. 'Phew!' I thought. Then I continued 'Your mother told you she was having an affair?' It seemed a bit odd, 'So how did your dad find out, did she tell him?' Lots of missing pieces here I thought. Not the least of which was, was I in danger of being incriminated, but this seemed increasingly unlikely.

'For heaven's sake,' Hilary said abruptly, 'Stop interrupting and I'll tell you.'

I paused, feeling a bit more relieved by Hilary's reaction. I sat down at the breakfast bar, folded my arms on top of the surface, looked at Hilary and said, 'Go for it, from the top.'

Hilary sat down next to me.

'Mum was having an affair and dad found out,' Hilary said, as wide eyed as I had ever seen her.

'And......?' I sipped my coffee. This was going to be good.

'Mum had been seeing one of her friend's husbands. They had been having an affair for quite a few months apparently; and his wife, mum's friend Stacey, found out. Caught them at it actually!' Hilary was still slightly agog at all this, at least it appeared that way. Although, excited might also be another way.

'Soooo?' I was trying to get more details.

'Stacey went round to mum and dad's earlier today, saw dad and told him everything,' Hilary said.

'Who told you all this?' I was still a bit bemused.

'Mum did,' said Hilary.

'When?' I was still missing some information here.

'After her spanking,' said Hilary impatiently.

'Her spanking, from whom?' I was now totally flummoxed, but also amazed, the word 'spanking' was being freely used.

'From dad of course,' Hilary sounded like she was stating the obvious. It may have been obvious to her but for me, less so.

'Ok, indulge me, tell me from the start. What happened when you arrived at your parent's house this afternoon,' I braced myself.

'Yes, so I got to the house and let myself in. I could hear a noise coming from the front room, so I went to see what it was. I assumed it was the TV, but you'll never guess?' Hilary was getting excited again.

'Never guess what darling?' I was still none the wiser.

'As I pushed the door of the lounge open, I could see dad giving mum a spanking!' Hilary's expression was delightful. Absolute astonishment.

'So quite a surprise then?' I suggested in an understated way.

'Yes, it was, a major surprise. But, just between you and me, I was so fascinated by it that I watched for a little bit, it was so mesmerising. Mum having her knickers round her knees and dad giving her bottom a good seeing to. Mum was yelping and squirming and begging for dad to stop, 'No Donald no!' she kept saying, but he was really going for it,' Hilary recounted what she had seen.

'And you didn't know why at this point, I assume?' I asked.

'No, not at all. I stood, rooted to the spot, gawping at the scene. I can't remember how much time elapsed; I must have seen a dozen or so smacks to mum's bottom. I came to my senses and pushed the door fully open. I politely coughed to let them know I was standing there. Dad turned and saw me and told me to wait in the kitchen as mum was busy.'

'I'll say she was, could you hear it outside?' I asked.

'You could, but I stayed by the door and listened for a bit longer. It was absolutely fascinating' she confessed.

'How long did your dad continue?' I was intrigued.

'Dad gave mum quite a few more wallops on her bottom, then said to mum that he would finish her spanking later. He told her to compose herself as I was waiting in the kitchen. To which mum replied, 'Oh my god, she didn't see you spanking me?' to which dad replied, 'Yes she did, and you can tell her why!' and with that I scampered off to the kitchen and waited for mum.'

'I'm speechless. I thought your parents were very pleasant and very normal. I never expected to hear of anything like this. Do they normally do this kind of thing?' I enquired.

'Not that I'm aware of,' said Hilary. 'So anyway, mum came into the kitchen, rubbing her bottom, and looking very contrite I might add, which wasn't really surprising. I asked her how her bottom was, and she said sore. Then, without a pause, she turned round, lifted her dress, lowered her knickers, and asked me if her bottom was very red. I had to be honest and told her that it was.'

I could feel my penis bulging at the mere thought. My wife looking at her mum's spanked bottom. I'm surprised I didn't cum in my trousers.

Hilary continued, 'Mum then told me everything.'

'Which is?' she couldn't leave me hanging.

'Mum said that Stacey had caught her and Brian, Stacey's husband, right in the middle of doing it. They thought she was out all day, but she came home unexpectedly and caught them at it, in the lounge, on the floor of the lounge. Stacey was quick witted enough to whip her phone out and grab a few shots, of mum and Brian not only doing it, but trying to escape. You could clearly see them, both naked. Mum showed me the pictures that Stacey had sent her, to let her know she can prove everything.

'So presumably Stacey then told your dad?' I asked.

'Stacey came straight round and found dad was in. She told him, and showed him, everything.'

'This was earlier today?' I just wanted to make sure I was getting all the details right.

'Early this afternoon in fact. After Stacey had left, mum came home. Dad confronted mum with the pictures and what Stacey had said. Mum really had no choice but to admit it.' Hilary said.

'So, if you had arrived a shade earlier you wouldn't have seen a spanking but a row, or at least the 'Big Reveal'?'

'Yes, I suppose so. Fancy mum having an affair though?' Hilary seemed less disappointed and more enlightened.

'So, what happens to your mum and dad now?' I asked.

Hilary gave me a shrug, 'I don't know if they can work it out, it would be a shame after all these years. But the immediate future would appear to involve dad finishing off mum's spanking later this evening.'

'Has there been any spanking between them in the past, I don't mean recently necessarily, but years ago?' I was curious to know if there was some history to this, or whether it came unexpectedly.

'I didn't think anything of it at the time but in hindsight, dad may have spanked mum a few times. When Jo (Hilary's sister) and I were younger, occasionally we were told to play downstairs. We heard noises from upstairs but didn't know what it was. Maybe dad was spanking mum then, or maybe mum was spanking dad. I'd never really thought about it before,' Hilary seemed lost in thought.

'Can I see the pictures?' I was intrigued to see what Stacey had captured.

'You pervert! No you can't,' Hilary slapped my arm. While being very keen to tell me everything, she was less keen to show me.

After that initial excitement, the rest of the evening passed by without any further in-law dramas, not that I expected any. Hilary spoke to her mum on the phone, which she did a few times a week anyway. Hilary asked her mum if her bottom was still sore. I guess it was, as Hilary replied, 'I'm sure it will calm down.' Although I wasn't sure if that was from the spanking Hilary saw, or the spanking Ellen had gotten after Hilary left.

The next few days came and went as normal. But I was left pondering, "There but for the grace of god go I." How close had I come to being 'Brian' and being caught red handed, or red bottomed in my case. A disaster not worth thinking about or, perhaps, it should have been. Shagging the mother-in-law, home and away, was living a little precariously to say the least. Ellen and I couldn't go anywhere as a relationship, it was what it was, and thus far, it was a now and again fling. A fling that had involved an awful lot considering it was only a couple of hours initially and one sleepover. Although now, it was almost certainly done with. I doubt Ellen would be able to go anywhere without either prying eyes, or her paranoia about that possibility. I'm not sure if I was disappointed or relieved?

There was also the element of my ego taking a knock. There was me, thinking I had exclusivity on shagging Ellen, when it appeared I had nothing of the sort. Ellen clearly wanted more shagging than I was able to provide. Thinking about it, Ellen had told me about two other men she'd shagged, so with me and Brian that made four, extra marital liaisons Ellen had had. Maybe she was a bit of a tart? I chuckled to myself. But, well done Brian. I think you've just taken one for the 'playing away from home' team. It may also be that the extra-curricular gods have been smiling benignly upon me. The law of averages would suggest Ellen and I were going to get caught out at some point. Luckily for me, Ellen was a bit friskier than I imagined: and the law of averages caught up with her, and her alone.

Without attempting to cleanse my soul, this week's revelations had given me pause. I can't alter the fact that I've committed adultery, and very close to home, but it's not as if my marriage is a disaster, far from it. Hilary is lovely, and very attractive, she's just a bit unadventurous and maybe, sexually, it had become a bit boring. What's the phrase? "Familiarity breeds contempt?' Maybe, but it was time to appreciate what I had a little bit more.

Being the creature of habit I am, which probably makes me no different to anyone else, I always liked to have a soak in the bath on a Friday evening. Water so hot you could cook potatoes in it, but it washed away the ills of the week, and there was a lot to wash away this week, that's for sure. It also gave me more time to imagine Ellen over Donald's knee being spanked. I would have loved to have seen it. It was also something Ellen and I hadn't done, properly. I'd slapped her bottom during sex, but not had her across my knee. That would have been delightful.

I was lying back with my eyes closed when I heard 'Can I talk to you?' it was Hilary sticking her head round the door.

'Sure. Right now?' It wasn't something Hilary normally did but...

'Yes, if that's ok?' she said.

'Sure, pull up a......' I left it hanging. Hilary came over to the bath, and before I could blink, had removed her dressing gown and was stepping into the bath. She eased herself in and sat with her legs between mine, with her toes under my bum cheeks. Fortunately, we had a good-sized bath, with the taps on the side, not the end, so neither of us had an uncomfortable position. She grabbed her sponge and began squeezing water over her shoulders and breasts. The erotic sprang to mind!

'Need a hand?' I suggested.

Hilary smiled, 'I've been thinking about dad spanking mum,' there was a pause, 'A lot!' she said.

'I'm sure you have, it's not an everyday occurrence as far as I'm aware?' I didn't confess that I had similar imagery in my head all week as well.

'This might sound silly, but I think I understand you a bit better now, and your 'Thing' for spanking?' Hilary offered.

'How so?' she had peaked my interest and no mistake; and had made my erection throb even more.

'You said to me years ago, that you had a 'Wow!' moment with regards to spanking, a moment that imprinted something on you forever, yes?' Hilary made it sound like a question, but she knew, and had remembered well, as she had the details spot on.

'Yes, the spanking magazines.' I repeated what was already known.

'I never really understood the 'Wow' bit until the other day,' Hilary said thoughtfully.

'Go on,' I encouraged her gently, this might be a seminal moment and a very fragile one.

'I think I might have had a 'Wow' moment myself,' Hilary said.

What an admission. Hilary wasn't someone who chatted about her deepest thoughts and emotions particularly, she certainly didn't wear her heart on her sleeve. She didn't talk dirty per se, she didn't verbalise her fantasies and while you could see when she was aroused, it was contained and low key. This might open Pandora's Box?

Hilary continued 'Something happened, something I felt when I saw dad spanking mum. It was how aroused it made me feel, almost immediately. It was so exciting. I was shocked at first, but also mesmerised by it. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since.' She just looked at me.

'Do you know which bit it was, the act of spanking, the act of being spanked, or just the whole scenario and the fact it was your parents?' This seemed a good moment to try and probe this a bit. Hilary obviously needed to talk this through, and I needed to help, partly because she wanted too but I had a personal stake in where this might lead.

'I was taken in by the whole event, but I think, the spanker's point of view was what caught my imagination the most. Control of the moment. Spanking a bottom, a bare bottom. The reaction to the spanking. Being responsible for a person over your knee. Being the reason a pair of undies were round someone's knees. Imagining you being over my knee. Then there was mum showing me her spanked bottom. I've had all this imagery swimming around in my head all week. I've had trouble concentrating at times!' Hilary really had bared her soul.

'Would you like to experience any part of it, or did you just want to talk it through, so you don't think you're mad or a pervert, like I did all those years ago? I smiled at the memory of it.

'I'm not sure,' Hilary said.

'Off the top of my head, I think you have two choices. You can experience it, whichever part you find most fascinating or arousing; or you can just leave it and see if the thoughts and feelings just fade away?' I felt like I couldn't push too hard, but she needed options.

I turned on the hot tap for a bit. The water had gone a bit tepid and so had my erection. Naked wife in the bath or not, we were having a sensible, personal discussion about spanking and how Hilary was going to process this.

'To be honest Ian, I don't want it to fade away. I like the feeling; I like the feeling a lot!' Hilary sounded almost determined.

There was a pause, do I offer, or does she ask?

Hilary looked straight at me, 'I think it's time I do, what you've been asking me to do for years. I'm going to give you a spanking.' And it might have been my imagination, but her tone lowered just a fraction, 'A proper spanking.'

I could hardly believe what I just heard, I resisted the temptation to shout 'Eureka!' but tried to remain composed, 'I'd like that too darling. Did you have a time in mind?' was all I could think to ask.

'We haven't got anything on over the weekend so, no time like the present' Hilary smiled 'We can sort out exactly when, where and how in a bit.' Hilary now sounded like her assured self again.

'Sure, sounds like a plan,' I replied a little glibly, but at least I didn't clap my hands with glee.

'Right now though, I wanna a fuck!' Hilary said forcefully, 'If you get out of the bath and come to the bedroom, I'll show you how aroused I get; and how fucking horny I feel,' and she leaned forward in the bath and kissed me with her soft, succulent lips.

I felt her hand, under the water, grab my now, erect again, penis. 'Ooh darling, your anticipation is showing,' and she giggled and got out of the bath. Watching her naked body, with her having grabbed a towel on the way, leave the bathroom, was as arousing as it gets. I got out of the bath, dried myself a bit and did what any warm-blooded male would do in my position, I headed for the bedroom. Also naked.

Hilary and I made love for hours, it was fantastic. Had seeing her mum being spanked opened the aforementioned Pandora's Box of feelings and emotions, it certainly seemed like it. We spoke about spanking most of the time: What it's like, what I wanted and expected, how she would spank me, where she would spank me. She seemed like a new, more confident woman. Could seeing her mum being spanked have done all this, maybe? She may have just needed an 'in' or the right moment to brooch the subject. It could of course just be an illusion, or my imagination, brought about by my own obsession of being spanked, but especially being spanked by Hilary.

When I had my moments with Ellen, there was a feeling of guilt tucked away, but the excitement of what Ellen and I were doing engulfed the guilt. Now Hilary was aroused because of witnessing a spanking, thoughts of Ellen had been wiped away by the potential for future experiences with my wife. The wife I considered sexually boring and unimaginative in the bedroom, clearly just needed something to unlock the door. A woman, whose favourite colour I thought was beige, was actually someone where the colour red might well feature a lot more.

Saturday morning was the usual mixture of shopping and chores, all done with a touch of joie de vivre if I wasn't mistaken. It all felt very fresh and new. Making love, last night, to a woman I understood a bit more, and who by her own admission, understood me a little better, might well have helped? But a sizable part of my own relaxed state was relief, relief at having my affair taken away, by circumstances beyond my control. Did I feel guilty? Oddly no, it was as if it was somebody else, perhaps my alter ego was somebody else? Who knows, who cares?

We were sitting down to a light lunch.

'Darling,' Hilary said.

'Yes sweetie,' I replied.

'Would you like me to spank you this afternoon?' Hilary seemed very conversational about it.

I tried not choke on my mouthful, 'I'd love you too.' I said, reaching for a napkin.

'Excellent' she said, 'We'll get cleared away and then we'll get started.' Hilary smiled.

'In the lounge as we'd discussed?' I said.

'Yes, in the lounge sweetie,' Hilary was quite decisive. 'Chair or sofa sweetie, I can't remember what we said?' Hilary looked at me.

'We decided on a dining room chair in the lounge,' I said.

'That's right, so you'll be over my knee like mum was over dad's?' she said.

'From what you've described yes, exactly the same,' I replied. Carefully.

We finished lunch and moved into the lounge. I went to the dining area. It was an open plan lounge-diner, but the far end had the dining room table and chairs. I took one of the chairs, high backed and no arms, and placed it in the middle of the lounge in front of the sofa. Hilary immediately sat down on it.

I quickly dashed off to the downstairs toilet and brought back a hand towel.

'What's that for?' asked Hilary on my return.

12