Mother-in-Law Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a bigger cock than my husband had," she said, as she slowly stroked my cock, her two feet in surprisingly impressive synchronicity.

"Thanks," I said, flattered she was impressed.

"So big and hard," she said, staring at my cock with awe, as I stared at her feet with similar awe.

"This feels amazing," I said, thinking it was even better than when I used her panties or pantyhose to jerk off to.

For the second time this evening we were interrupted just as things were getting sexy... this time by my wife... Anna's daughter.

My phone rang.

It was her distinctive ring tone. Barbie Girl by Aqua, because she thought it was hilarious to have that play on my phone when I was with a bunch of macho construction guys.

"It's Christa," I sighed dramatically, thinking this was perhaps a second sign that this secret rendezvous wasn't supposed to happen.

"Answer it," she said, as the annoying chorus repeated itself.

I reached down to the coffee table where I'd placed it earlier and answered, just as Anna returned her feet to my cock, surprising me, "Hey, babe."

"How are you?" she asked.

"Pretty good," I said, as Anna resumed giving me a nylon-clad foot job.

"How's Mom?"

"Really good," I answered.

"You sure?" she asked, as Anna moved one foot under my balls to caress them, and her other foot to my chest where she rubbed me. Fuck, it felt amazing. So fucking erotic! Enhanced even more by the wickedness that her daughter was on the other end of the call.

"I think so."

"She's seemed a little off lately."

"She's seemed just like herself to me," I said, smiling down at Anna.

"I think she's really lonely."

"That I can't really tell," I said.

"Well, I want you to do anything she wants while you're there," my wife offered.

Anna was close enough she could hear the conversation, and she moved her feet away, sat up, moved her hands to my ass, and pulled me closer to her.

"I can do that," I agreed, as her mom took my cock in her hand.

"Take her out for a night," she suggested.

"I can do that," I repeated, just before Anna leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, making my entire body tremble with lust and pleasure.

"I mean it," she said. "Show my mother a good time."

I said, as Anna swirled her tongue around my cock, "I guarantee I can do that."

"Good. Give her whatever she wants," my wife said, unaware of the sweeping extent of the permission she was giving me.

"I'll do anything and everything she asks, or that I think she needs, even if she doesn't ask," I said, as Anna began to slowly bob on my throbbing cock.

"Great," she said, sounding excited. "Maybe I don't give you enough credit sometimes, but you're a prince!"

"That's great," I repeated, although I was referring to the pleasure I was feeling as my mother-in-law sucked my cock while I kept her daughter in the dark.

"How was work?" she asked, changing the subject.

"It was okay, although like most first days, it was kind of a shit show."

"Yeah, mine too."

"What happened?" I asked like a good husband, but like a bad husband, I wasn't really listening. I just knew she was about to give me a lengthy answer where I wouldn't have to talk much... just make agreeable noises every now and then.

As expected, she went into a lengthy story, as I concentrated on watching her mother really begin to bob on my cock.

I moaned on a couple of occasions, especially when Anna took all seven inches in her mouth and held herself there... I hadn't been deep throated in years, and it felt fucking amazing. I also knew I'd be coming very soon.

Christa asked, "What do you think I should do about it?"

Fuck! I had no idea what she was talking about, and now she wanted insights? Like I often did when asked such a question where I had no idea what she was talking about, I answered her question with a question, "What do you think you should do?"

Anna was now bobbing like a porn star, really working over my dick and making my balls boil.

Christa answered, "Do you think I should talk to her about it?"

I replied, tying to hint to Anna about my very imminent ejaculation, "I think it's best if it comes from you." Where I stressed the indicative word.

Anna caught on, as she squeezed my ass, before surprising me again, when her finger moved to my asshole, and she slid it inside me.

Instantly, I groaned and erupted a massive load inside Anna's magical mouth, as I had a blow job plus prostate orgasm, "Oh, fuck."

"You okay?" Christa asked, concerned.

I replied, as Anna extracted my entire load, "Oh, I just spilt."

"Well, clean it up," Christa said.

"Your mother already is," I replied wickedly, as Anna slowed down and nursed my cock after swallowing my entire load... something else my wife hadn't done in at least a couple of years.

"So, you're saying I should talk to her?" Christa asked.

"Definitely," I agreed, still with no idea who she was talking about or what the issue was. God, I hoped I wasn't setting her up for some huge failure.

Anna took her mouth off my cock, and her finger out of my ass, and asked, "Is that my baby girl on the phone?"

"It is," I answered.

"Let me talk to her," Anna said, reaching up for my phone.

"Your mom wants to talk to you," I said, as I handed Anna the phone.

"Hey, honey, how are you?" Anna asked, as she leaned back on the couch, lifted up her skirt, spread her legs, and pointed to her very inviting pussy.

I dropped to my knees and moved between her stocking-clad legs held up by a garter, and admired her recently trimmed pussy since she, like me, had chosen to go commando this evening.

She had some pubic hair, a mixture of black and grey, but not a lot. Her pussy lips were already glistening with wetness, telling me my foot massage, my cock, and this entire encounter was turning her on.

"Yeah, I just finished eating dessert while you and Dave were talking," Anna said, as she reached for my head and pulled me into my dessert. "It was delicious."

God, the truth to her statement that would seem so innocent to Christa, was a major turn-on to me. Anna's scent was sweet, and as I parted her pussy lips with my tongue, so was her taste. I loved getting head (what guy doesn't?), but I equally enjoyed eating pussy. I loved hearing a woman moan, I loved her natural scent and taste, and I loved being able to give her in return the pleasure she had given me.

"Oh, it was a homemade milkshake Dave whipped up for me," Anna said, making me smile.

Their conversation shifted to bland, as I explored every nook and cranny of her pussy for a couple of minutes.

"Yes, I already have him helping me out big time," Anna said, before adding, "and I'm going to have him using his hammer very soon."

God, I wish I could hear my wife's words, but alas, everything was muffled from my current position. I could hear Anna clearly, but not my wife at all.

"Yeah, he's very handy with tools," Anna agreed, as she pushed my head a little deeper into her wetness. I took that as a not so subtle hint to lick her pussy more aggressively. I wiggled my tongue up and down between her pussy lips, as she continued talking.

"I plan to work him all weekend," Anna added, making my cock jump at the possibility of all we could do this upcoming weekend... tomorrow being Friday.

I flicked her clit three times, having purposely avoided it until now, and felt both of her legs twitch each time I did.

"Yeah, I have things for him to do in pretty much every room in this house," Anna continued with the wicked sexual innuendos that my wife wouldn't catch at all... why would she?

I took her clit between my lips and shook my head a little sideways and Anna let out a loud moan. "Oh nothing, honey. Please just give me a second."

I assume she put the phone on mute, as she ordered me to "Suck on my clit and finger bang me, baby."

I slid two fingers inside her pussy, and sucked on her clit with reckless hunger, knowing I needed to get her off as quickly as possible.

"Oh yes, finger bang me, while your wife waits upon my literal pleasure," she moaned loudly, clearly enjoying the taboo sin this was.

"Come all over my face, Mommy-in-law!" I ordered, knowing Mommy was a trigger term in many of the erotica stories I read.

"Oh yes, fuck, eat me, finger bang me, fuck, yes," she screamed, as she came violently.

I pulled my fingers out, and buried my face into her flooding pussy, wanting to taste as much of her pussy cum as I could.

"Sorry about that," Anna said, apparently returning to the call with her daughter.

I kept lapping up her pussy juice as she kept talking to my wife. "No, he isn't an inconvenience at all. Actually, he's super helpful."

I smiled at how helpful I was being at this very moment.

"Yeah, it's great to have a real man in the house again," Anna added, flattering me.

A moment later Anna said, adding to the wicked wild innuendos, "I'll go check, he was just finishing up my homemade pie."

I gasped at the blunt truth of her words.

She looked down at me and winked.

I got up, her sweet wetness on my face and lips as she got up too. She took my hand and led me into her bedroom as she said, "Here he is."

"Hey, honey," I said, as I followed Anna.

"I'm jealous, you rat," she said.

"Of what?"

"You got to eat her homemade pie. She makes the best pies," Christa said.

As we reached the bedroom I agreed, piling on the naughty innuendos, "It was possibly the best pie she's ever made. And it was fresh from the oven."

"I hate you," she said playfully.

"What can I say?" I asked, as Anna got out of her clothes... but thankfully kept on the garter-belt and stockings, "I love your mom's homemade pie."

"Well, since you're there and I'm not, enjoy it for me too," she added, unaware of what she was really suggesting.

"I'll likely enjoy it the entire week I'm here," I said, as I walked over to my mother-in-law, who was sitting on the edge of her bed, ready for stage five... or maybe six.

"I really hate you," she teased.

"You mother seems to have been saving up chores for me forever. Now I need to go help her with something that needs hammering," I said, as I reached Anna and she took me back into her mouth, a little worried my innuendo might have been too blunt.

"Well, hammer away," she said, somehow not catching onto the naughty innuendo. For someone who was once a pretty wild slut, she seemed so oblivious, which somehow made this sexual encounter even hotter.

"I will," I promised, as I pulled out of Anna's eager mouth, and pushed her onto her back. I grabbed her hips, and pulled her towards me.

"Have fun," Christa said.

"It'll be a blast," I responded, as I grabbed her ankles and held them together... impressed with her flexibility.

"Dave, I need you to come help me now," Anna called out, muffling her voice a little to make it sound like she was in another room instead of right beneath me.

"I'll let you go," Christa said. "Love you."

"Love you too," I said, just as I slid into her mother's very wet pussy.

I hung up, tossed the phone on the bed, and said, as I spread her legs wide and looked into Anna's eyes, "That was fucking wild."

"Yes it was. Now fuck me," Anna said, looking at me with lust. "It's been a decade since I've had a real throbbing cock inside me, and I want to be fucked hard and deep."

"Fuck, you're hot," I said, as I began bucking my hips into her, as I held her nylon-clad ankles spread wide.

"Oh yes Dave, hammer my pussy," she moaned as she watched me... the same way her daughter used to watch me back when we fucked like rabbits.

"All night," I groaned, as I slammed into her hard.

"Oh fuck," she screamed.

Over the next couple of minutes, I fucked her hard, as she moaned and talked nasty, including, "Oh yes, fuck me with that big dick," and "Yes, harder, harder, baby," and "Slam that dick up my cunt."

Thankfully I'd already come down her throat, or this would have been a rather prematurely terminated fucking, like back in high school.

I pulled out, got onto the bed, flipped her onto her side, and slid back into her from behind.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "I love a strong man who knows how to handle a woman."

"And I love a hot woman who lets her inner slut out to play," I said, pounding her from behind.

"Ooooooh," she moaned, as I reached around and grabbed her tit. "Fuck me, baby, fuck the shit out of me."

For another couple minutes I fucked her hard, and her moans increased exponentially until it was obvious she was close to coming.

"Don't stop, baby, don't stop," she pleaded, even as I began to get a cramp. Yet come what may, I wasn't going to stop until she came. I'd been told by her loving daughter to do whatever she told me to... so I sure wasn't going to stop, until she was good and ready.

"Come all over my dick," I ordered, pinching her nipple as I kept fucking her.

"Oh yes, fuck yes, you mother fucking stud," she said, before she screamed, "Fuck!"

I kept pumping my dick in and out of her, ignoring my cramping, as she trembled through her second orgasm.

Suddenly she rolled away, pushed me onto my back demonstrating some surprising strength, and straddled me. "My turn to do some work."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, as she lowered herself onto me. "You really are a beautiful woman."

"Thanks," she said, as she began slowly grinding on my cock, cowgirl style. "Fuck, I've always loved this position."

"I'm loving it right now," I said, as I admired her tits and face.

"I want you to come inside me, Dave," she said. "I haven't been come inside in a decade, and I've always loved the feeling of a big load of cum spewing inside me."

"If you keep working my dick the way you are right now, I won't last much longer," I said, as she was somehow tightening her pussy muscles around my cock.

"This is something I learned years ago," she said. "It's my go to milking move."

"Well, it's really working, you'll have my milk real soon," I moaned, feeling my balls rumbling, even though she was fucking me so slowly. She was moving her hips in a circular manner, while also slowly riding me up and down, while simultaneously somehow milking my cock with her suction-cup-like pussy.

"Come inside me, baby, shoot a big load of cum up my cunt," she said wickedly and seductively, moaning so erotically as she did.

"Don't stop," I moaned, knowing I was just seconds away from my eruption.

"Come up my cunt, baby," she moaned, as she squeezed her tits.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, about to burst.

"Fill me, baby, fill my cunt with your cum, explode your big load up my pussy," she said, in the most seductive way I could ever imagine possible.

"Fuck," I grunted, as I began filling her pussy.

"Oh, yes, fill me baby, fill my cunt," she moaned, continuing to milk me.

"So good," I groaned, as the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced coursed through me.

"So good," she moaned too, seeming to enjoy my orgasm as much as I did.

She kept milking me for another minute before rolling off me and collapsing beside me. She said, "I'd forgotten how good sex could be."

"I never knew how good sex could be until now," I said, completely spent.

"How long will you be here?" she asked.

"A week," I said.

"Good," she said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I have a lot of places in this house that need hammering," she said.

"Well, I brought along a lot of nails," I responded, not sure the metaphor worked that well.

.....

Epilogue:

I fucked my mother-in-law on the kitchen table for breakfast; she gave me a foot job under the table at the restaurant that night, as I did as my wife suggested, and took her out... coming all over her feet; I fingered her to orgasm in the movie theatre, and she jerked me off using her buttery hands, and then ate my cum; that night I fucked her again in her bed, before we fell asleep and slept in each other's arms until morning.

The rest of the week we fucked and ate each other every chance we could.

I fucked her on the washing machine; we 69'd in my bedroom; we fucked in the bathtub; I went down on her a dozen times; she blew me just as often, most of the time with her fingering my asshole and stimulating my prostate. We fucked in every room of the house, and in the family bathroom at a Denny's. I came on her face, moments before skyping with my wife.

I deposited two loads in her before I left that last day... one down her throat, and one in her pussy.

Epilogue 2:

When I got home, Christa was dressed in a red dress and black pantyhose, and her nails were painted the same red as her dress.

She walked up and gave me a big kiss and asked, "How was your week with my mother?"

"Great," I said, not trying for any sort of inuendo, as a sudden wash of guilt coursed through me at the reality that not only had I cheated on my wife, I'd cheated on her with her own mother... multiple times.

"She kept mentioning hammering. What did you do for her?" she asked.

"A little of this, a little of that," I answered, which I felt wasn't really lying.

"Mom said she's never had as much fun with you as she did this week," she added.

"Oh, did she?" I asked. Something very odd was happening here, yet I couldn't place it.

Then the bombshell.

"So, my dearest husband... did you enjoy fucking my mom all week long?" she asked with a knowing smile.

My eyes went wide as she said, rubbing my cock, and not at all angry from knowing what she apparently knew, "Hey, I knew she needed to get laid, and I've kind of lost my sexual libido, so I thought I'd do both of you a favor."

"Y-y-you planned this?" I asked, although the answer seemed obvious.

"Of course I did," she said, as she dropped to her knees and fished out my cock.

"I can't believe it," I said this more shocking than everything that had happened at my mother-in-law's.

"Mom and I had lots of fun talking about you behind your back, this past week. And you know when she muted your phone that night during our conversation?"

A chill went down my spine, and I just nodded.

"Well she didn't. 'Come all over my face, Mommy-in-law!'" she quoted, "and then you ate her to a screaming orgasm! I was so proud of you."

"Proud?"

"Yep, proud. Now Mom says you like this a lot," she said, as she took my cock in her mouth and slid a finger in my ass.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, trying to process these shocking revelations, as well as the fact it had somehow led to an apparent sparking of our rather dormant sex life.

Shocking me once more, she took my hard cock out of her mouth and said, "Mommy says I'm supposed to keep you happy and perform all my wifely duties, until she arrives tomorrow."

She returned to sucking my cock and fingering my ass, as I stood there stunned. She added a moment later, as my orgasm was already close, "I can't wait to watch you fucking Mommy."

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, as she resumed sucking my cock, and in a few more bobs, I was depositing my load down my wife's throat.

THE END

12