Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 09

Story Info
Luke has a story to tell and a final plan begins to form.
4.4k words
4.55
13.8k
16

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
818 Followers

I'm sorry some of you didn't like the last chapter. My only regret with it was ending it where I did. Think of this chapter as Chapter Eight, Part 2 if you can. Also, please remember that this is not a job for me, and I don't get paid to do it. I do look at all your comments and every chapter I write after the first in a series is heavily influenced by your comments. I simply ask that while you're expressing your discontent with what you read, please be constructive! :-)

Chapter Nine

A Family Starts to Heal

Luke woke early the following day. He laid on his mattress and thought about the scene in the bathroom the night before. He knew he was having a rough night. He also knew that Mackenzie had good intentions from the start but he couldn't fathom the thought process she went through to remove her top, press her breasts against him and jerk him off. He admitted that it helped him calm himself mentally and emotionally. He knew that act alone was what enabled him to get restful sleep. He still couldn't reconcile why it happened. He had already prepared for a mentally taxing day, but he needed an answer to that question.

He got up when he heard his mother and sister rummaging around in the kitchen. He decided it was time to for them all to have a talk and set some things straight. He put on his pants and a plain white t-shirt and headed out of his room.

"Good morning, sweetie," his mother said with a little wave.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Kenzie," he said.

Mackenzie went to hug him, and he stepped back a step to avoid it.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked with an attitude.

"We need to talk about what happened last night is what's wrong with me," he said.

He sat next to his mother and continued. "I think we all have some things to share and now is the best time for it. I know I haven't been a world class conversationalist the last few days, but there's a reason for that and this morning, we're going to put all our dirty laundry on the table."

Amber, a bit shocked at what Luke said, waited until he was done speaking before adding her own comments to the situation.

"Answers do need to be shared but there's going to be some ground rules here," she said, looking between her son and her daughter.

"No," Luke said, "I'm telling you. I need certain information sooner than what I think you're about to propose. So, I need for Mackenzie to tell me why she thought giving me a hand job in the bathroom last night was okay."

Amber looked at her daughter with a disappointment written all over her face. Mackenzie looked wide-eyed at her brother in disbelief that he would say something but decided to counter him quickly.

"I was trying to help you, you jerk! I thought you were struggling and needed that sort of..." she started when Luke stood up.

"Kenzie, no. That's not what I meant. I know why you did it, I guess. I need to know how it came to be that you got so comfortable doing that and not only that, doing that with me of all people. I'm not mad, I seriously just need to know."

She knew that she had agreed with her mother not to tell Luke about their new relationship and everything that had happened in the past year. She looked at her mother for a way out and her mother looked irritated as she tried to sort it out in her head. Luke saw the wheels turning and chimed in with his rationale.

"There is a reason I'm asking, Mom," he said, staring at her. "I hate to be dramatic about it, but our future might just depend on it."

She laughed nervously and said, "Well, that kind of ultimatum certainly isn't helping anything. Damnit, Mackenzie."

"Damnit Mackenzie?" Luke repeated.

Amber let out an exaggerated sigh.

"Luke, a lot has changed since you left, and I need you to be okay with some of those changes. I'll tell you what you want to know, but I need you to make me a promise if you can," she said, knowing the stance she intended to take that morning had to be abandoned.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I would like you to go back out soon and see if you can bring Calley back to us," she said.

He scoffed comically and replied, "I was going to do that anyway. Now, tell me what's going on."

Amber looked at her daughter. Mackenzie gave her a single nod and she turned to face her son.

"When your dad passed, I never went looking for another man. When it came time for me to seek out companionship, I reflected on my past and never wanted another man to permanently accompany me through life. One of the main reasons for that was a part of my sexuality that men in my past had found annoying.

"So, I eventually got involved with another woman. Men found it hard to have sex with me because I have orgasms so much faster than most women. So much so that men have a hard time finishing with me."

She paused and thought over her next words.

"Well, Mackenzie had come to me some time ago looking for help with her own issues. She has a reproductive problem that forces her not to be able to have children. Long story short, I am carrying their child."

Luke went to say something, but Amber stopped him.

"I really need you to listen to everything I have to say before saying a single fucking word. This is hard for me, and I am trying really hard to tell you everything that's important while leaving unimportant details out."

He stood and went to the coffee maker and told her to continue as he was going to be listening as he made his coffee.

"Not sure you want to be drinking while I tell you this, but whatever. Anyway, when I say I'm carrying their baby, I mean I am carrying Brian's baby. We all voted on the option of saving money and Brian and I had sex until the deed was done, as you can plainly see. I kind of skipped a part here. When Kenzie was pitching the idea of Brian and I having sex to make this happen, some things were said between us."

Luke did as his mother asked and didn't say a word, though he had many he wanted to say in that moment.

"We had sex," she abruptly admitted. "And we very much enjoyed it! Not dirty girl-on-girl, lesbo, porno sex, Luke. It was real and emotional passion."

She stopped to read his facial expressions. When she saw a nearly complete neutral reaction, she took it as a sign for her to continue.

"Well, Brian's mother being who she is, she got jealous at the new attention I was getting from the two of them and eventually discovered what was going on. Again, long story short, Brian ended up having sex with her, too. There's a lot of details I'm missing, but those can be filled in later. The thing you need to know is that the four of us are having sex with each other in some way."

"I know you said not to say anything, but did you marry Superman, sis," Luke said with some excitement. "That man has to satisfy three women and seems to be able to keep up!"

Mackenzie snorted with laughter and Amber continued.

"Well, a short time after Brian and I started, your lovely sister here decided she wanted to try for a baby that would truly be their own. So, appointments were made, and I kid you not, it was the lab which developed the viable embryo for me to carry that told me I was already pregnant. So, that left Brian's mother as the only other option since your sister can't carry a child. We didn't want to outsource for a baby factory, if that makes sense."

Nobody said a word for many awkward seconds.

"Is that the end of the story?" Luke asked, patiently waiting for his turn.

"Well, your sister also enjoys attention from his mother once in a while, but that's neither here nor there. Now I'm done," Amber said.

"Fine. So, Brian the Stud is banging both moms and so is my lovely sister here? Is that the gist of it?"

Both women nodded in agreement.

"Okay. Let me first start off by saying that I don't care about any of that. You're all consenting adults and I am actually super happy I get to be an uncle and I think a step-brother? Whatever, I have to ask something that will sound ridiculous. It's kind of a trust thing but it's also kind of a way for me to know what business I need to take care of first."

Amber was confused but Mackenzie knew and Luke could tell by the look on her face.

"Don't you think it's a little hypocritical of you to look at me like that right now?" he asked his sister.

While still glaring at him, she turned her head slightly toward her mother and said, "I think he wants to watch."

"Fuck!" Luke announced, "It's not like that at all. I don't want to watch. I just want to see it with my own eyes. Listen, both of you are truly beautiful women, but I don't see you as potential partners. I just need to know for sure that this is real. I'm asking because in the last few years, when I thought one thing, another thing would come and change it all and I have to make decisions based on what you told me, so please, show me."

"Well, that's easy," Amber said.

She stood up and took her daughter's hand and lead her to the bedroom. Halfway there, she turned and curled her finger in invitation at her son. When they got to the bedroom, Amber pulled her daughter close.

"Before anything happens in this room, there are two requirements. When I agreed to have sex with Brian, it was after me getting over the feeling that it might seem like I was fucking my own son. I had no intention of having sex with my daughter at the time, but that changed. I assure you, Luke, my feelings about having sex with my son have not changed. That said, you will stay in that corner and watch from there."

"The other?" he asked.

"You know I have an issue with people lying to me. If you get hard while watching us, I just might think you're not being genuine with what you've said to us. It crushed me when you left us the first time. If you lie to me or destroy my heart again, I may never let you back in."

"I object to the second one simply because boobs, but I get your point. Can we compromise? I promise I won't make any lewd or crude gestures or engage in self pleasure while I see what I need to see, deal?"

Amber nodded as she went in to kiss her daughter. There was no show to put on as they knew the foundation of their new relationship was love and they always displayed such when they made love. Luke watched as mother and daughter slowly undressed each other and moved step by step to the bed. He remained standing as he was before while he watched them and was quickly satisfied with the evidence he requested.

He watched them lay next to and fondle each other without breaking their passionate kiss. He very much enjoyed witnessing the new love they found in each other. Just as his mother's hand was traveling down his sister's body and cupping her mound, he moved to leave the room.

"You don't have to show me anything else. I'm ready to tell you all the things said I would based on what you told me," he said as he walked through the door.

"You started this," his mother reminded him, "and if it's quite alright, we intend to finish."

Luke stuck his head back in the room and said, "Oh, okay. I'll be out here whenever you're done."

He sat at the table and considered what he just witnessed. He liked that they enjoyed each other in new ways but renewed his position that it wasn't for him. For a moment, he dismissed Mackenzie and his mother but thought of his other sister, Calley. Considering what he saw the past year, he knew it would be a long time coming before Calley would be in any position to be a worthwhile partner for anyone, let alone him.

"Worthwhile partner," he thought. "That I'm even considering that possibility is not what I thought would happen today."

He listened to the two women make love in the next room as he fetched his phone and waited for them. Every moan, exhale and coo echoed in his ear. They seemed to never end until they both reappeared in the kitchen.

"Yes, we like to be naked after we have sex," his mother said, stopping the interrogation before it began.

Mother and daughter sat next to each other. Mackenzie rested her head on her mother's shoulder as they both waited for Luke to fulfill his end of the deal. He looked at them both, diverting his attention to observe their breasts just for a moment.

"Caught ya," Mackenzie said with a sly grin.

"Boobs," he said, matching her mischievous grin. "Can't resist boobs, no matter who they belong to."

He shifted in his chair, putting his phone away in his back pocket.

"I'm going to make this quick, but first I want you to know that the condition you first saw me in at the hospital was partly a front. No doubt, I was quite emotional when you both walked in. I have very much been absent of love and affection for quite some time and the wave of feelings that came over me was quite real and very much unmanageable in that moment."

Amber made a mock pouting face and held her hand out for her son to take. Luke took her hand in his and continued.

"The near catatonic state was because I do not trust anyone here anymore. The reason behind that is because not long before the cops found me, I had come across some information about Dad and the department. I need you to really listen to what I'm about to tell you, okay?"

Amber and Mackenzie faintly nodded.

"I had taken the right woman. I'm not proud of doing that, but I know it's the right one. There was no raping, no abortions, nothing like that. Fact is, I haven't had sex since that time I was caught in that girl's car, remember? Anyway, nobody is disputing the fact that she killed Dad. What I came to learn was why. She had no personal motive. She was paid to do it with the promise that she would never be pursued and she would be paid in drugs over time."

He stopped and waited for their questions, but none came.

"It seems Dad was beginning to investigate acts of corruption from within the department. I don't know who is involved but certain people I came to trust over the last few years recently told me all of this and there is no reason for me not to believe them. Granted, they are all degenerates, but they had no vested interest in that woman and as it turns out, even degenerates have a kind of honor about them. Think of it like a 'bros before hoes' kind of thing.

"Yeah, and regarding that woman, she was a user and a literal whore. She had sores all over her body from drug abuse and she'd been used in every way possible sexually for drugs. She wasn't innocent by any stretch of the imagination. She is a murderer! She's a murderer who I suspect will not be alive much longer if she remains at the jail. If you want, I can try to prevent that, but I make no guarantees. In fact, it's unlikely I can stop that at all. I was considering letting her go when they picked me up, but I'm not beside myself with grief that they got her, either.

"You should know that while I had her, I treated her like a human being, not a user or a whore. Some may say she may not have even deserved that, and I didn't for a while. It seems, though, that the police used her addiction against her. I'm conflicted on how I feel about it, but I go to sleep at night knowing that I did not violate her or treat her inhumanely."

He paused for a moment.

"That may sound like a lot of gibberish, but I am still working through all this and I wanted you to know that despite what you might hear out of the station, I am not a monster."

Both women looked upset. Amber asked if they were in any danger.

"Part of the reason I asked you to do what you did in the next room was to make sure I wasn't already under suspicion of knowing anything about their little set up. I'm sorry I came here with that innate distrust but when you've seen what I've seen, it's just something that becomes a part of you. Since I very much do not believe I am at this point, I do have a plan, but here's what's going to happen."

Luke took his phone out of his back pocket.

"I need the whole lot of you to get new phones with new phone numbers. Doesn't matter from where, but just get new phones. Shut off service to your current phones except Brian's mom. Since she's the oddball here," he said before being interrupted.

"Oddball?" Amber asked.

"Yeah, sounds like she's the useful accessory," he replied, acting as if what he said wasn't a little insulting. "You know what I mean, Mom."

Luke slid his phone across the table to his sister.

"Put her number in my phone. Don't communicate with me and I will not communicate with you. I will only communicate to you through Catherine's phone. Accelerate all of your moving plans if you can. I mean for this house and the other one. You haven't really told me your plans at all, but if it's not to sell both houses and move out of here, you need to make that happen."

"This is moving a bit too fast for me," Amber said, "but to fill you in a little, we already have a lot purchased many states away and the house being built on it is just about ready."

"Perfect! Man, that really worked out here. Um, Where's all your stuff?" he asked his mother.

"It's all in storage except for the things we're taking to Kenzie's house. We'll pack up that house and pick up my things that are in storage as we head out."

"Okay. I'll probably want to change all that, but I'll communicate that when it's necessary. I'm sorry I'm throwing all this at you the way that I am, but my thoughts are all over the place. I'll figure it out as I go. Speaking of going, I always had a suspicion that Calley is somewhere around Four Corners so, that's where I'll be headed after I make contact with certain people."

"Luke, you can't go there, it's dangerous!" his mother exclaimed.

"Mom, where do you think I've been the last couple years?"

Both his mother and sister looked at him, shaking their heads at what he'd been up to.

"I know you don't approve of all this, but if everything goes right, we'll all be together again and the forces that caused our family to get torn apart to begin with will be dealt with. That said, I'm going to head out and--"

Just as he was about to leave and begin executing his half-thought-out plan, Brian walked into the house.

"Mackenzie!" he called out from just inside the door.

"In here!" she yelled back.

"What the fuck, Kenzie, I've been texting you all morning and..." he said as he turned the corner into the kitchen.

He observed Luke sitting back in his chair directly across the table from his naked wife and mother-in-law. Luke grinned and stood to greet his brother-in-law.

"Hey man, I'm Luke," he said reaching his hand out.

Brian reluctantly shook his hand and Luke could tell he was uneasy.

"Don't worry, dude, they told me about everything. They took care of some business this morning but since I gotta go, I cut them short."

"Uh-huh," Brian responded, still uneasy.

"Yes, and now that you're here," Amber said, "I could use your tool for a while. My son isn't going to be filling that role... or hole... or whatever."

Luke and Mackenzie snickered while Brian rolled his eyes with a slight grin appearing on his face.

"Will you be back?" Brian asked Luke.

"Yeah, got some stuff to take care of before the four of you head out for good. I'm gonna go shower. You three have fun," he said, walking back to the same bathroom Mackenzie got him off in the night before.

As he showered, Amber's pregnancy hormones took over. She stood up and bent over the table, wiggling her butt at her son-in-law.

"Your wife's tongue is quite talented, but I need a good hard dick this morning," Amber said, looking behind her.

"Wow, Mom, you do get pretty horny when you're pregnant," Mackenzie noted.

"I wouldn't lie about such thing, my love."

Mackenzie pulled out her husband's dick and wrapped her lips around it to get it ready for her mother. Once he was sufficiently hard and wet, she held his cock in position as he entered Amber. Mackenzie rested her head on the table and happily watched her husband fuck her mother. She thought about Luke and what he was about to get himself into. She wished he didn't have to leave but also agreed that he owed something to the family and to himself to correct the things he did in his past.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
818 Followers
12