Mother-in-law-to-be 'Test Drives' Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers

* * * * *

Ros sat in a chair directly opposite me, her skirt hoisted high and her legs splayed apart, so there was no way I could avoid having an extended view of her most female parts.

And I could feel my penis involuntarily engorging.

"Hey," Ros finally said. "You've been having a good look at where your manhood is going, so it's time you gave me a look at exactly what will be going down there...And I understand from Jen that you're not lacking at all in that department!"

I stood up, dropped my pants, dropped my undies and stood there so she could see what I had to offer. Then I moved a pace or two forward so she could inspect things more closely.

Ros cupped my balls in her hand and gave them a gentle but very firm squeeze. And she kept the pressure on them for quite a few seconds, simply causing my dick to engorge further. I became a little worried that a some pre-cum might suddenly make an appearance.

"Ooh, nicely trimmed pubes," she remarked. "Jen's doing?"

I had to admit it was.

The day after Jen and I were engaged, her nursing efficiency was displayed to me. She explained she had decided to 'set the boundaries' for our pre-wedding sexual activities – which were simply that I had access to all areas except for penile penetration of her cock pocket and any penetration up her rear end. She was willing to deliver anything I otherwise wanted, being very aware that she was perhaps being a little sexually trying.

"But we'll keep fist fucking until after the honeymoon, when my vagina will be better prepared to attempt it," she also advised.

And, as she was sure I would want her to suck cock, she produced an electric razor and instructed me to lie down while she trimmed my pubic hairs back to about one centimetre in length. "If I'm to suck cock, I want to suck cock, not get a mouthful of hair,' she explained.

I took the opportunity of warning Jen that I'd be demanding she get down and dirty during our engagement – she'd be asked to piss all over me and, in return, she would be coated with (or at least her beautifully rounded boobs and front would be coated with) a liberal shot of my cum. And while we were in the shower rinsing off, she could expect to be eaten out like never before – she'd be dripping wet on the outside, bone dry inside (in contrast to more-commonly being dripping wet on the inside, hot on the outside). I explained to her that that was the least she should expect for making my manhood wait to discover what was up inside her cute little love tunnel.

And I also promised her that she could expect to be absolutely ravaged on her wedding night. After all, we had months and months of catching-up to do.

"You ARE very well hung," Ros continued. "So come on, I'm now very aroused and very horny, so let's get into the playroom and play."

Once there Ros spent no time removing her skirt and stripping off her top. She lay down on the bed, legs spread wide apart while I removed my shirt. There was absolutely no question about what she wanted or when she wanted it.

"Over on your tummy," I instructed her. "You're being a very bad mother-in-law-to-be, and need to be disciplined," I joked.

She did as asked, and I started by spreading her buttock cheeks. They are not as firm as Jen's, but are very touchable nonetheless. I gave them a few rubs. Ros didn't seem to mind that I was also getting a good view of her rear entrance.

I was sorely tempted to insert a finger (and now wonder what her reaction would have been, had I done so).

This was followed by a couple of really hard whacks to her bottom – one on each cheek. "Bad girl," I added as emphasis.

Ros yelped as she received each...and I could see her still quite-attractive white bottom starting to redden.

"Now let's make up with a big kiss and a generous hug for my mother-in-law-to-be," I suggested. Again, Ros submitted to my wishes. But things quickly progressed to my also having a taste of her tits and to my hand wandering down to have a good feel of the area below her bush.

Ros was decidedly damp. But I decided before my manhood got inside her I'd see if Sarah's recent advice about stimulating clits and g-spots also worked on Ros.

I soon had Ros writhing pleasurably as I pushed her labia apart, felt for her clit and started gently fingering it.

After some minutes it was time to move south to locate her g-spot and then work on that too. "Are you comfortable with two fingers playing with the ridges around your g?" I enquired, knowing from experience that some girls found two fingers to be quite uncomfortable.

She had no objection and very quickly I could feel her Skene's Gland was engorging significantly. I pushed down along its length, stripping the lubricant-female cum into her love tunnel before returning to work on her g and her c to cause her Gland to refill and, several times more, to be emptied with a helping finger from me.

Ros was very wet by the time I suggested to her that one day in the future it might be fun if I tried to get my mother-in-law to squirt...and she informed me it was time I behaved myself and got inside.

She had massaged and gently pulled my manhood to its maximum stiffness, so Ros was certainly going to feel what was to come (and what was to cum!).

"I quite enjoy it rough, and I'm wanting it rough today," she advised me. "So just get him up there and get him in as quickly as you can."

I didn't have time to ask what position we should adopt. Ros obviously was expecting to be fucked good-and-proper while lying in the Missionary Position.

So I mounted her, she positioned my erection at the entrance to her expectant fuck tunnel, and after pausing for a good few seconds to let Ros wonder what was coming, I drove down as rapidly, as deeply as I could.

"Aaarrhhh!"

That noise from Ros' resultant scream was almost deafening.

And she was much tighter than I had expected.

"Are you O.K.?" I had to ask.

"Nnno," she replied. Ros was obviously experiencing some considerable unanticipated pain. "It's just you're so big...but keep going...and keep going really hard,,,you dirty dog!"

Sarah's endurance training was obviously paying off. I had no problem holding my ejaculant as I thrust and thrust and thrust down the depth of Ros' love tunnel. And I was absolutely loving it – Ros' cunt was, I quickly discovered, satisfyingly tight around my hard-on.

Ros seemed to be willingly accepting what I was giving her...possibly even enjoying it...or, at the very least, tolerating it.

I wasn't game to completely withdraw and then re-enter her – even though I would have loved to have done so - fearing that might be just too painful for her. So I just kept thrusting, the head of my manhood delivering her a really solid rooting.

"Let me know when you want me to cum," I suggested after some time. I had to say this because Ros - like most other girls – was unlikely to tell me exactly when she was ready to receive those refreshing spurts of wetness that I was now primed to deliver.

There was no immediate response, and I had the distinct feeling that Ros was now building to climax. So I just kept rhythmically pushing into her as strongly as I was able.

"NOW!" she exclaimed some time later, as I felt a slight shudder run up her body.

A few more thrusts later, she received what she wanted – a series of forceably delivered squirts of cum that would, I am sure, have ensured my sperm travelled right up to where, at some time in her past, it might have connected with one or more of her ripe, expectant eggs - ...and I received a spasm of delight as it waved across my body.

I grabbed Ros by the buttocks and pulled her into me as tightly as I could, and held my now-fading erection as far in her vagina as possible...and, without giving any thought to the fact that I had just screwed my prospective mother-in-law, simply thought to myself 'another satisfying screw...and I'll give her the same again, given half the chance.'

"Ooh, I DO love you," Ros said when I eventually started to lift myself from the bed. "You know, I've had a few big dicks inside of me over the years, but I reckon yours is the biggest by far that I've ever experienced. And now I know EXACTLY what Jenny will soon have to accommodate every day...the lucky girl!...that is, if she survives her wedding night!!"

"I still have vivid memories of the day I lost my virginity," Ros continued, "So could I – as Jenny's Mum and also as a woman who now knows exactly what she is about to go through – ask that you be as gentle as possible and take it as easy as possible that first night. Just remember, Jenny is still a virgin and, whether she likes it or not, your cock will be stretching much of her vaginal wall for the very first time, pushing many of her vaginal muscles apart for the very first time, and that will more than likely hurt her somewhat."

"And, as your cock is so big, it wouldn't surprise me at all if you draw some virgin's blood – so, will you promise me you'll be as gentle as possible?"

I promised I would, fully knowing that when push comes to shove with a virgin that it is sometimes necessary, and very much kinder to her, to simply thrust down as quickly and as deeply as possible. Yes, the girl screams as she loses her virginity, but she soon forgets the pain as she increasingly enjoys what follows.

I have no doubt Jen will, at some time, give her Mum a full description of her defloration – and, if I am present, I'll be asking Ros to also share the details how and when she lost her virginity, because she obviously has some story to tell.

My bet is that she accepted her first fuck when she was relatively young, it was totally consensual, it did not happen in her own bedroom, the meat she accepted that day was ramrod stiff and delivered quickly, forcefully, deeply, and it resulted in her bleeding. Reading between the lines of things that Ros has said over the past twelve months, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that it was also followed by a rapid visit to the doctor where she reluctantly received her first internal examination, the morning-after pill, and her first supply of contraceptives.

Which then equipped her to experience what other men had to offer her. And I think that Ros is now appalled that her only daughter has not similarly taken the opportunity before marriage of experiencing what it is like to have a range of hard-ons thrust up her lovely little love tunnel.

"Oh, and you do know that Jenny has booked the bridal suite for a couple of nights in one of the hotels in the city and that she is fully expecting you'll be spending 36 hours in bed together, with a 'do not disturb' sign hanging on the outside of the door...and with your cock filling her vagina for almost all of that time?" Ros said.

"And then she's planned that you both will be joining the Mile High Club on the way to your honeymoon where I expect you'll be spending a lot more time in the cot than on the beach? So good luck Tim. I hope you'll be up to it," she added wryly.

I think I'll be up to it, but I suspect Jen will be suffering from a very sore (and significantly wider) vagina by the end of her honeymoon – and probably even by the time she checks out of that honeymoon suite.

* * * * *

This piece has been written as first person male. It occurs to me it would be fun to also write it from Jenny's perspective – providing something a little more intimate and perhaps including one or two 'he thinks I don't know, but really I do' or 'I have my suspicions' inclusions. I'd be absolutely delighted if another literotica author took up this challenge and then added details of their submission to this post.

MrsJ.

MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers
12