Mother-in-law Wars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blindly followed my mother-in-law into the master bathroom. Where she adjusted the water temperature and then hopped into the shower. I obediently stepped in behind her. She acted like this was the most normal thing in the world. My eyes drifted down to her pear-shaped ass once she started scrubbing herself. I still couldn't believe I had been fucking her a few minutes ago.

Merriam turned and handed me the soap and, in a firm voice, said, "Soap my tits really well, Sean, and then I want my pussy and asshole soaped as well!"

It appeared Merriam was still going to order me around, but I didn't care as long as she continues to share her fantastic body with me. It was probably better if she did continue to be bossy because if we suddenly became lovey-dovey with each other, people would soon become suspicious.

I soaped her tits and tweaked her nipples before moving down to pay attention to the walls of her velvet pussy. When I began to scrub her anal opening, she leaned forward and spread her cheeks. I soaped her ass really good and started finger fucking her ass. I swear I think she had an orgasm while I fingered her butt. My erection rejuvenated as I thought about her warm, tightness.

Merriam noticed my staring at her butt when she turned to the side. "What's wrong, Sean?"

"Oh, uh, it's nothing..." I tried to hide my growing cock, but then thought the hell with it. I soaped my cock and pressed the tip to her anal opening.

Merriam pulled away and said, "No... no, Sean. We will save that for another day. Okay, Sweetie?"

I dejectedly dropped my head and started to move away. However, Merriam chuckled. And with a single hand reached between her legs and spread one side of her pink cunt open, "It looks like you have a little more anger to expend."

Moving like a zoned-out sleepwalker, I did as she asked. No, I did as she ordered. I don't know why but I wanted to please this woman. This woman that an hour ago was someone I thought I hated. As I pressed my cock into her warm pussy. She smiled warmly over her shoulder at me and said, "Why don't you cum for me again, Sean? Come for me and make me cum again for you."

After we had sex for the second time that afternoon, we finished showering and returned to the guest bedroom. Merriam gave me one more passionate kiss with lots of tongue. I snuggled in Merriam's warm arms, feeling her glorious naked breasts pressing against my hairy chest. She pulled back and looked me deeply in the eyes. Our lips were still wet with saliva, and our minds were still in a sensual daze.

Merriam stroked her finger through my wet hair and whispered softly, "You know, Sean, the two of us having sex might've actually been a good thing."

I was exhausted from the unbelievable events of that afternoon. The thrill of sexually experiencing a mature, eager, and beautiful woman hit me all at once, and I let every luscious detail fill my senses. Nothing Merriam said, penetrated my exhausted brain. The ten-year emotional war of harassment was gone, and a powerful sexual energy flowed between us. I fell asleep in her warm and wonderful arms without commenting.