Mother In-Law's Christmas Gift Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come sit down." Katie patted the couch, on the side of her stretched out leg.

As I approached, Katie moved her leg so I could sit. As I made myself comfortable, Katie stretched her leg back out, her heel dangerously close to my... errr reproductive system. Katie and I had our little flirting in the past, but Katie was taking tonight to an entirely new level.

As I glanced from Katie's foot and my crotch to the TV, the movie was at the scene where one of the women has sex with the husband to find out information.

Katie's foot drew nearer to my manlihood until it was directly on top of my balls. As the characters fucked in the movie, Katie's heel rubbed slightly back-and-forth, up and down. Her eyes were locked on the movie, mouth parted slightly with the straw still in her mouth. The straw, now appeared to be a point of fixation for her tongue.

My penis grew very hard, very fast.

At 6'2", everything about me is large, especially to a woman who stands no more than 5'3". My penis is no exception. I'm about 6.5" in legth (ladies, dont let other men lie to you. The average penis is 5.3" and anything over 6" is pretty large. If you find a man with a 7" penis and you like long... implements... do not let him go). Unlike most larger men, my penis is only slightly longer but is pretty thick. 6" in circumference and either hurts or sends women into screaming orgasms.

Katie froze. She, for the first time, broke contact with the movie, stared at my large bulge before making eye contact.

"I have one more gift for you. It looks like you might have one for me as well. Put on your jacket and fome to the car with me." Katie broke eyecontact, looking at my bulge once again before taking off to grab a jacket.

To be continued...

12