Mother-in-law's Massage Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Christine, I..."

"Would it kill you?" she interrupted.

"Uh... what..?"

"Would it kill you to call me 'mom'?"

She put her hand on my knee. The chair was just finishing the program and she was getting up just as I put the plate down on the small table beside her.

"Oh, uh... sorry, I..."

"I know, I know... you're not used to that, and so on ..."

"Made some breakfast, though."

"Thanks." she said and smiled.

We shared our meal over at the table she'd moved to make room for the chair, talking about everything and nothing. I noticed that she was wearing a new outfit. It was kind of like a body suit, tight-fitting yet loose and stretchy enough to be comfortable at the same time. The kind of outfit you wear to the gym. I also noticed she'd brought her yoga mat.

"I thought I'd do some more exercises here today. In the mean time, you could try those custom settings you were talking about? I also have one that I've made myself, that I'd like to hear your opinion on."

"Sure thing." I said, as I finished off breakfast.

I took the plates back to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. When I returned, Christine had already started her morning routine, lying on her mat on the floor, doing stretches. I noticed that she also had her hair in a ponytail, but it was tied more to one side of her head than straight at the back. It looked like she'd made a mistake when doing it, but when I commented on it, she seemed to be aware:

"Yeah, I know, I'm gonna do something later."

Okay, I thought, and got into the chair. I leaned back, settling into a position I liked. I then started watching my mother-in-law bending and stretching into all sorts of difficult positions, enjoying the sight of her limber, curvy body rolling around on my floor. I tried to hide the fact that I was watching her, keeping my eyes almost closed and looking through my eyelids. Couldn't hide my body's natural response, though. Seeing her in an outfit like that, stretching and showing how flexible she was ... it made cock twitch continuously as it pushed against the fabric of my pants. Combined with the lovely feeling from the massage chair squeezing and kneading me in various places, I soon had a raging erection. As the program neared its end, I was almost falling asleep, daydreaming about my mother-in-law's sexy figure.

I woke to the sound of something being dragged across the floor. Opening my eyes a little, I could see that Christine was moving a table. She pushed it up to the side of the chair so that it was right next to me - it would be blocking the way out of the living room, though, so I couldn't quite see what was the point of putting it there.

"You like the 'neck and back' program best, right?" I heard her say next to me.

"Mhm, and the waist..."

"Good. I've made a couple of tweaks - you'll like this one."

"Okay."

She took the remote and started clicking it. The chair moved into action, tilting back a lot more than when I set it up myself. It felt like it was as far back as it would go, leaving me in a virtually horizontal position.

"Here's the first tweak ..." she started saying in a quiet, soothing voice. "In this position, your weight will push down onto the back rest, making the massage from the rollers more effective. This will be especially noticeable in your downstairs area, as the balls stroke you up and down your lower spine."

It could feel it already. It was really nice. The balls slid down past my spine and onto my butt as well. I had noticed that before, but not really felt much of an effect. I did now. They shifted back and forth in a circular motion, slowly at first, then a bit faster, effectively rubbing my buns and vibrating under me. This caused the tip of my cock to rub against the insides of my trousers, making it twitch again. It was getting seriously hard now, and I was feeling my cheeks blush as I knew this would be easily visible to Christine, who was standing right next to me.

"Here's another thing: the shoulder width. I'm adjusting that a bit as well as removing the cushion behind your head. Notice the difference?"

I did. My head and shoulders sank a bit further into the back of the seat, causing the shoulder massagers to press further forwards on my shoulders when they filled up with air. It actually started pushing me backwards a bit more than usual, enabling the rolling balls to really get purchase on my upper back.

"Yeah, that's pretty nice, actually." I said as she continued.

"Now for the final tweak ... You like the feeling of having your arms massaged, right?"

"Yeah ..." I muttered, feeling ever more relaxed.

There were several beeps coming from the remote as Christine punched in her adjustments. Then I noticed that my arms were being squeezed. Usually, the air would pump into the pads on the right side first, then the left. Alternatively, they would first inflate low down, squeezing my lower arms, then my upper arms. This time, there was a clear hissing noise coming from both sides of the chair as all the cushions inflated at the same time. I hadn't seen a setting for that, but this was very nice. They started inflating fully, then let some air out, then inflated again, giving both my arms a delightful massage at the same time.

The chair engulfed me, pushing my body back into its seat and squeezing me tightly; legs, arms, shoulders, all the while rubbing up and down my back with its rollers. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. It was amazing. I couldn't move, but why would I want to ...

"Your arms are pretty stuck now, huh?" I heard Christine say.

"Mhmm..." I mumbled, lazily.

"Good ... Then there's just one more thing to add."

"What's that...?"

She got up on the table and lay on her stomach, sliding forward until her head was above me. I saw through my half-closed eyes that she balanced herself on the chair's armrest, her weight being mostly on the table. Then she started gently stroking my bulge.

"Woah, what..." I exclaimed, still feeling like I was half asleep.

"Sssshh... just enjoy..."

Her hand was touching the tip of my cock through the fabric. I was pitching a huge tent as the raging hard-on seemed determined to get out, and Christine just kept stroking back and forth for several minutes. It felt so sensitive, being touched like this was torture. I kept swallowing hard, breaking out in a cold sweat, afraid somebody could walk in on us any minute.

"Christine, we..."

"Shush... call me 'mom', please."

"Uh... we... should you be doing that?"

"Yes." she replied matter-of-factly.

"But..."

"Don't worry, I'm just showing you all the chair's features... right?"

"Uh... right..."

I started breathing faster. My cock kept twitching wildly against the fabric every time she stroked her fingers over the tip. I could hear her giggling to herself. My heart started beating faster and faster as I wanted to object. Then I heard zippers opening.

"Uh... Christine...? Chri..."

I felt her fingers stroke at the bulge in my boxer shorts. The only thing separating my cock from her fingers was now a thin layer of cotton. She started stroking up and down on the tip, sending me a cheeky smile as she looked at me.

"Ooh, looky here ..." she cooed and showed me her fingertips, now damp with my wetness. There was a wet spot on my boxers. "I think ... it's time we let this guy out of his cage, don't you...?"

I swallowed. My dick bounced out into the air, finally freed of its restrictive fabric cage. She let it out and started carefully stroking the sensitive skin with just one finger. She was barely touching it, making me feel every touch all the more clearly.

"Mmmm..." I heard her voice purr above me. "Uncut cocks are so much fun to play with ... so much more sensitive..."

She let it all the way out, opening my fly all the way down and pulling the clothing out of the way. My manhood stood straight up like a pole, and she looked hungrily at it. Then she started stroking up and down, gently, carefully, barely touching it with her delicate fingers.

I still couldn't believe this was happening. I kept looking in the direction of the window, afraid that a neighbor would suddenly choose this day in particular to visit me through the back yard for the first time. I kept listening for noises at the door, afraid that Helen and the kids would suddenly be back two days early. I kept looking up at Christine, trapped as I was in the chair and with her hanging half-way over me.

"Wh... what are you...?"

"Shush..." she whispered as she gently started pulling down the foreskin, revealing the swollen mushroom-shaped head underneath.

"Ch-Chris..."

"Wow, sweetie... That's one hell of a cock you've been hiding."

I looked up at her. A touch of red had started coloring her cheeks and throat. Her mouth was slightly open as if she had stopped breathing through her nose alone.

"Jesus, honey... it's a beautiful cock. Seriously. And Helen doesn't wanna suck on this? Like, at all? Jesus H, she really is a stupid little..."

She leaned down. Her mouth was getting perilously close now. Was she really going to...?

"Christine ... don't..."

"Don't what?" she said as she smiled mischievously at me. "This is why I tied my hair off to the side. I want you to see my face clearly while I do this."

She stuck out her tongue. Let it touch the tip of my exposed cock head. It was just touching it, gently, while sending me a look. My heart was pounding now. I couldn't believe what was happening. The chair started vibrating as the balls underneath me massaged my lower back and moved down to my buns. Christine giggled.

"There it is. It's time..."

My mother-in-law opened her mouth. Slowly, to let me see what was about to happen. She then moved her head slowly towards my lap and looked me right in the eyes while she held her mouth over my cock. It was inside her mouth now, she just hadn't touched it yet. She waited. Let me see it about to happen. Then, finally, she closed her lips around the tip.

I twitched. My dick twitched. My whole body twitched. Her mouth was so warm ... so wet and so soft ...

"Oh my God!" I practically yelled, causing Christine to give off a delighted chuckle.

The air pads squeezed my arms tightly and I could feel that I wouldn't be able to get out of the chair unless I really tore myself free. It would require a lot of strength to do that, and my willpower was currently being sapped away by my wife's mother.

"Look, Christine ... we can't do this... this is so wrong..." I managed to protest.

"I know, right? Doesn't it feel good?" she replied as her tongue kept stroking my most sensitive areas.

"No..."

"Are you sure? You're shaking with excitement. It's not just having your dick sucked, is it. It's the fact that it's me doing it, right?"

Could she really be right about that? Was that the reason this felt so exciting? That it wasn't just a woman using her mouth to pleasure me, but that it was this particular woman?

"But we're ... family!" I objected.

"Clearly not." she said, dismissively. "You won't even call me 'mom'... I'm going to do this, and you're not going to stop me. You're just going to sit there and ... enjoy your ... massage."

She bowed her head down and let my cock slide fully into her mouth. I moaned:

"Uuuuuhhhh.... fffffuuuuck...."

"No, not right now." she said with a cheeky smile as she came back up. "Another time, maybe, but right now I'm just going to suck you off. I'm gonna take my time, too ... just you wait and see ..."

She bent down again and placed her head in my lap, licking the sensitive head of my cock carefully, sending jolts of pleasure up through my spine. She kept this up for several minutes, stroking, licking, touching... very carefully handling my sensitive erection like it was a fragile stick of ice cream.

"Oh... sssshh... shit..." I mumbled as my head was getting dizzy.

I was getting frustrated. She had gotten me so worked up that my desire to reach orgasm was beginning to reach fever pitch, but she was still taking her time.

"Mmm... yum... there's your pre-cum, baby... I'll take some of that..." she purred and started licking around in circles on the naked glans, causing me to shake and jolt in shock as she hit my most sensitive areas.

"Ah! Oh! Shit! Sssshhh... ahh!!" I kept crying out. This really was beginning to feel like torture.

"I'm not gonna make you cum yet." she said and smiled mischievously, clearly picking up on how her treatment was affecting me.

"Aawwh!" I moaned in frustration, and I could see that she enjoyed making me feel this way.

Part of me wanted this. It felt so good being licked and stroked so slowly and carefully. Another part of me wanted to cum as soon as possible. That feeling was growing stronger and stronger; I really wanted - needed to cum soon. Part of me wanted to just take care of it myself, ending this taboo sequence of events that was transpiring between me and my mother-in-law. Another part relished this so much that I never wanted the moment to end.

"Know why I'm doing this?" Christine said as she kept performing her task. "It's not just because my daughter isn't performing her wifely duties. It's not just as a favor to you either. I'm doing this because I love it. I love the feeling of cock in my mouth. I'm doing it because once the idea popped into my head, I had to. I'm doing it because once I saw that bulge in your pants, I couldn't wait to get this huge cock down my throat."

She kept going for what seemed like an eternity. I had long since stopped resisting. My head was spinning from the onslaught of pleasure; the relaxing massage, Christine's adept touch, her unbelievable mouth ... and just as I noticed the massage chair was beginning to near the end of its 20 minute cycle, I heard the familiar beeping from the remote as my mother-in-law clicked the buttons.

"There, let's just repeat that last program, shall we ... I want to keep tasting your delicious cock for another 20 minutes, at least."

"Wha...!?" I exclaimed, noticing that my voice was fading.

"Oh, I don't want a time limit hanging over us ... let's just keep going until I feel like you're ready to blow, all right?"

She then started licking and sucking me off again.

It really was torture at this point. When she used her mouth to bob up and down on my shaft, I could feel that this was exactly what I needed to reach orgasm. I started to think that if she could just keep doing that for a little while longer, I'd definitely cum. Then she'd switch to a different method, using her tongue on the most sensitive parts of the swollen head. This would cause me to tense up from the intensity of the pleasure, unable to relax enough to actually orgasm. I could feel tears gathering in the corners of my eyes, and my moans were getting more and more desperate.

"Mmmmm... so much lovely pre-cum... you're practically leaking, honey..."

"Uuhhh...."

"You taste so good... I love it... oh, I'm looking forward to tasting your cum. I bet you've got a lot, haven't you? You haven't cum in a while, right? And your balls are all swollen, full of delicious cum for me?"

Her tongue kept flickering around on my shaft as she spoke. I was losing it. I literally couldn't see clearly. Christine had taken my head far into space - the feeling of what she was doing to me was completely overpowering any and all other senses. She had even started deepthroating me now. She would finish a sentence, then immediately dive back down on me, jamming her head down on my cock until it was pushing itself all the way in. It was like she had no gag reflex at all.

After another 20 minutes of this, I couldn't take anymore. As Christine hit the buttons on the remote to repeat the whole cycle again, I started trying to pull my arms free, only to realize I was so drained that I couldn't even do that. I panicked.

"Please... please!" I pleaded hoarsely, shaking my head from side to side.

"There he is... ready to do as I wish, I think... Now... here's the deal. I can keep doing this for another cycle ... and another... and another..."

My body started shaking. It needed release. And she was going to continue this torture for an hour?! Or more!?

"No...!" I moaned, desperate.

"Hush, sweetie, I'm not finished. Like I said ... I can keep going like this... keeping you on the edge for a long time ... or ..."

"Please, I'll ... anything..."

"Anything?"

"Yes... yes..." I whispered, barely able to speak.

"All right, then ... here's what I want ... You're gonna beg me to make you cum in my mouth ..."

"Yes..."

"And ... you're gonna call me 'mom'."

I just nodded. I literally would have done anything at this point. Calling her that made a tingle go down my spine, but I wasn't thinking about anything other than the need for release.

She started bobbing her head up and down. Sucking at me. Gently, barely sucking, just holding my cock in her warm, wet mouth. She did it slowly at first, then a bit quicker, and she started using her hands as well, milking the juices out of me. My orgasm had been lurking behind the corner for so long, it only took a few seconds to make it happen. This time, Christine made no sign of stopping. I could feel my whole body trembling as I cried out what she wanted to hear:

"Please ... make me cum ... in your mouth ... mom!!"

"Mmm... yes, give me your cum, son ..." she said, determined.

Then she closed her lips around the head and started slurping away with a lustful look in her eyes. She kept looking right at me while her head bobbed slightly up and down, her hands jerking me off to keep the stimulation at maximum intensity. My legs literally started shaking. The orgasm had been building for so long, I felt like I was about to pass out. A series of loud noises left my throat - I was unaware that I was making any sound at all, but Christine was making me cum with such force that I was practically screaming.

"AAAAAAAAHH!!"

Christine slid her hand up and down my pulsating shaft as I came. She swallowed eagerly, slurping away at me as she drank everything that came out. I could feel a torrent of cum leaving my body in a series of powerful jolts, causing me to scream with pleasure and relief. I kept moaning and screaming until my voice disappeared. For a second or two, I think I lost consciousness.

I could hear her giggling. My dick was still surrounded by her wetness, being gently sucked by her wonderful mouth. When I opened my eyes, I could see her smiling. She still had me in her mouth, though, hand gripping the root of my shaft, holding it steady while she made sure not to spill a single drop.

"So... that's what you taste like..." she said as my orgasm subsided.

"Holy shhh..." I mumbled.

"Delicious. A wonderful, salty, creamy... mmmm..."

"Holy..."

"This doesn't happen often, but I actually came while I sucked you off, did you notice that? Maybe not, you were kinda busy, I guess... Man, I just love sucking cock so much..."

"Hhh......"

"Worn out, huh, sweetheart?" she said, giggling. "Told you I was good at making a man cum."

She got off the table and stood up. Then she clicked a button on the side of the massage chair and terminated the program. The chair started tilting forward, the only sound in the room coming from the small electric motors inside. I shook my head, trying to clear the fog from my eyes. I still couldn't see clearly, everything was a blur. As I was tilted down to a normal seating position, Christine squatted down in front of me.

"From now on, you'll call me 'mom'. All right? And every time you do, it'll be a code that only you and I know about. What it actually means ... is that you want me to make you cum. Yeah, that's it. Every time you call me 'mom', I'll know that what you're really saying is: 'Make me cum'. That's what it means from now on. 'Mom' means 'make me cum'. And I will. Every time you say it."