Mother in the Middle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, look at these babies!" Paul hefted and gently squeezed Becca's big tits in his hands before ducking his head to suck one of her large pink nipples into his mouth. "Didn't I say that Mom would have great tits?"

"I told you that, idiot." Michael's feather-light touches on her belly and hips stoked her inner fires higher "I see her naked all the time."

"You what?" Becca exclaimed.

"You're awful casual around the house, Mom." Michael grinned.

"You two talk about me? Sexually?" A light dawned on Becca. "You planned this together, didn't you?"

"For a long time." Paul silenced his mother with another long, deep kiss. His lips were as demanding as Michael's were gentle and tentative. As new as this all was, she was already finding that she tell the difference between her sons as lovers with her eyes closed. And those differences held thrilling and fearful possibilities.

Paul slid his arms under hers while Michael grabbed hold of her thighs. Together they lifted her until she was parallel to the deck, and Michael draped her legs over his broad shoulders. He brought his face close to her pussy and blew warm air across her wet slit. His tongue flicked out and dabbed at her clit.

"Aaaawwwh!" Becca shrieked.

"Keep it down, Mom. Lindsey's place is only a couple of miles down the coast," Paul joked. "She hears you she'll be up here to check on us in, oh, maybe a half hour." He kissed her forehead. "'Course by then it'll be way too late." Walking backward, he led the way through the front door into the cottage and up the staircase to the master bedroom.

Michael kept kissing and licking his mother's pussy even as they navigated the stairs. She hadn't gotten laid in months, but it had been years since a man had gone down on her. She fought not to squirm too much as her son's mouth worked her cunt over with surprising skill, afraid that one of the guys might lose his balance and they'd drop her. But they were both strong and she was small, and they handled her as easily as a sack of groceries.

Michael managed to crouch down to set her on the edge of the big old bed without letting go. His face was still between her legs, his tongue-tip running around the open inner rim of her pussy, teasing her drooling sex lips and licking at her clit. She couldn't help squealing and writhing, and when his whole tongue suddenly slithered way up into her pussy hole she screamed and climaxed so hard that the world went dark around her.

She must have passed out from the wicked pleasure of cumming while her son ate her pussy, because the next thing she knew she was curled up alone in the middle of the mattress. Her sons stood at the foot of the bed, arguing in hushed, urgent tones.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Paul was saying. "We do this the way we agreed."

"You mean, the way you want to," Michael hissed. "I didn't agree to anything. She's all worked up and hot for it, right this minute. But she could change her mind when she calms down. Tomorrow could be too late."

"Hey, you're the one who says you always have to have a plan. I'm tellin' you, if we do things my way, we got it made from here on out."

"Sure, like you've got some great worldly knowledge of seduction."

"As a matter of fact--"

"Guys," Becca drawled, lifting her head to peer at them through half-closed eyes, "Whatever you have in mind, shouldn't your ol' Mom get a vote?"

Michael blinked at her, startled. Paul shot her a wolfish smile. "Not really," he said, then, to Michael, "Do it!"

They were on her before she could react, rolling her flat onto her back. Michael caught both of her small wrists in one huge hand and pinned both her arms to the mattress above her head. Paul crawled between her legs, pushing her knees apart and kissing her just below her navel.

"Don't worry about a thing," he said as he slid his hands under her ass cheeks, tilting her pelvis upward. "We're gonna make you feel better than you ever have in your life. For as long as we can." Becca quivered as he went after her clit, sucking the hard little bud between his lips and nipping at it with his teeth. The sensation was so sudden and intense that she winced--but instead of pain, indescribable pleasure flowed through her from head to toe. With only a few deft nibbles and thrusts of his tongue inside her, Paul pushed her over the brink into another orgasm. And then another, and another.

Michael kissed her face and mouth while she gasped and mewed in carnal bliss. He rolled her huge soft tits in one hand. When the tension went out of her arms he released her wrists and lowered his head to suck one of her turgid nipples deep into his hot mouth, whipping it with his tongue. Becca ran her fingers through his curls.

Paul drilled his stiffened tongue as far into Becca's cunt as he could reach, searching and finding her sensitive spots. She came yet again, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Oh, God...I can't take this," she choked. "How long are you going to...to keep doing that?"

"Long as we feel like it," Paul said, looking up from between her legs. "Long as it takes. You're up, bro."

Her sons changed places then. Michael ran his hands up and down her hips and thighs while his tongue darted in and out of her cunt, occasionally tickling her G-spot but always backing off as soon as he sensed that she was about to cum. Again and again, he brought her close to her peak--and stopped, waiting for her arousal to subside before beginning again. The game had changed, and she didn't know the rules.

Paul was as talented with tits as he was at eating pussy. Becca didn't know if she could cum from having her tits played with, but his massaging and licking at her sensitive nipples drove her crazy. She wished she could get off that way because her older son was in no hurry to grant her relief.

Michael's oral technique was completely unlike Paul's. Where Paul was quick, aggressive, and confident, Michael moved his tongue over and into his mother's sex with maddening patience. He knew exactly what he was doing, keeping her teetering on the verge of hysteria.

"Your jaw getting tired, yet?" Paul asked.

"Little bit," Michael admitted. "Switch?"

The brothers traded places once more. Becca moaned in relief as Paul lay down between her legs. She was sure that he'd drive her straight to another explosive orgasm, just as he had before. Instead, he explored her pussy with his fingertips, stroking her wet cunt lips and probing her open, wanting slit. He worked two fingers up along her pussy wall and gently rubbed her G-spot. She reflexively bucked her hips off the bed as a thunderbolt of pure joy ricocheted through her frame. She had no more control of her body than if she were a puppet.

But she didn't climax. Paul kept her suspended right on the edge. Unable to stand it any longer she reached between her legs, cupping her mound and rubbing desperately at her clit. Paul closed one big paw around her wrist like an iron clamp, pulling her hand away.

"Uh-uh. Not yet," he mocked her.

"P-Please, I need to-to cum," she pleaded. "Why won't you let me cum?"

"You gotta learn," Paul said.

"Learn what?"

His only response was to close his lips around her clit and start sucking again.

Becca had no idea how long the exquisite torture of denial continued. Minute by minute, she faded into a fog of total sexual craving. Constant arousal without relief was hypnotic. Her limbs grew heavy and her awareness narrowed to the fantastic sensations her sons stirred inside her with their knowing kisses and caresses. There was nothing in the world except their hands, their mouths, her tits, her pussy...

After a time she couldn't muster the will to lift her head from its pillow. She just stared blankly at the darkening ceiling, her mouth too dry even to moan as raw sexual need rampaged through her helpless form. Her sons changed places repeatedly, taking long leisurely turns at her tits and yearning cunt.

Michael was between his mother's thighs when Paul stopped kissing her passionately long enough to utter one word: "Now." From her nearly somnambulant state, Becca's senses flared to crystal clarity as Michael's tongue abruptly started whipping her swollen clit with the ferocious rapidity of a hummingbird's wings.

"AIIEEEEEEEEE!" she shrieked. Her back arched into the air as she convulsed in orgasm--a bone-rattling, toe-clenching climax like nothing she'd ever experienced. Her every nerve caught fire, her brain a cyclone of ecstasy. And just when she believed her pleasure had peaked it surged higher, faded a little, then soared once more. She came again and again.

Afterward, she lay limp on the sweat-soaked sheets with her sons at her sides, fondling her tits and discussing their next moves.

"Paul, I swear if I don't fuck her my nuts will fall off. I've had a goddamn boner since I saw her this morning with those shorts riding up her ass."

Both her sons' cocks were rock-hard and wet with what must have been continual drools of pre-cum. The clear, viscous fluid dangled in long strings from their cum-slits, seeping into the bed sheets. Her mouth, which had been like cotton seconds ago, filled with saliva at the sight.

"Let's not rush into this," Paul said. "I'm serious. You said it yourself, what if she changes her mind tomorrow?"

"To Hell with tomorrow! She wants it now! Right now! Look at her, man!" Michael snarled in frustration. He turned to Becca. "Mom? Mom, you wanna fuck?"

Incredible as her orgasm had been, exhausted as she was, Becca wanted more. She couldn't focus on anything but the length and girth of her sons' beautiful, cum-dripping cocks.

"F-fuck," she murmured, managing the weakest of nods. Incredibly, Paul shook his head.

"If we give her everything she wants tonight, I guarantee you tomorrow she's gonna be all filled with guilt and remorse and she'll go into a whole 'Oh, I was so stoned last night, it was so wrong' kinda thing. Is that what you want?"

"I...want...to...fuck...Mom!" Michael shouted.

"Once or twice? Or anytime you like? Like, from now on?"

Michael stopped shouting and stared at his brother. "Go on..."

"We're in no hurry. We've got this place to ourselves for weeks. So we take our time, have fun with her, and keep her on the boil for as long as we want. Before you know it, Mom'll be begging for dick day and night."

Becca couldn't believe what she was hearing. Paul and Michael talked as if she weren't right there on the bed beside them, Paul speaking as if she were a pet to be trained. As if whatever they decided was between the two of them and only between them.

She supposed it was true, what people said, that you never really knew your kids as well as you assumed, but this was like listening to two strangers. Two young, handsome, virile strangers determined to give her pleasure--but on their terms, when and how they chose.

And the worst of it was that hearing them talk this way turned her on. Despite herself, Becca trembled with delight at the possibilities their words conjured.

Her sons were not strangers, she reminded herself as forcefully as she could. Michael was absolutely devoted to her. So was Paul, in his brooding, difficult way. She was in no danger from either of them, and she was confident that she could put a stop to all this with a word. That was what she should do, of course. Right this minute, before things got entirely out of hand.

Okay, maybe not right this minute, she amended, hungrily eying her sons' heavy balls.

"Say we do it your way," Michael said, "What do I do in the meantime, jack off?"

"Why not?" Paul pointed with his chin toward Becca lying naked and exhausted. "Mom looks like she could use a shower."

The brothers climbed onto the bed and knelt over their mother, Paul on her right and Michael on her left. They started jerking on their cocks, their near-to-bursting ball sacks swinging above her face.

"Race you," Paul smirked.

"Don't be an asshole."

"Let me!" Becca begged, her voice so hoarse and thick with lust that she barely recognized it. "Let me, let me, let me!"

Paul and Michael propped her head and shoulders up on pillows, raising her to a more comfortable angle. She reached up and took a cock in each hand, eagerly closing her slender fingers around the long, throbbing columns of flesh. She could barely close her hand around Michael's shaft, and not at all around Paul's. Both their pricks were slippery with pre-cum. She hadn't jacked a man off in a long time, and she'd never tried to service two at the same time. She stroked them experimentally, sliding her fists from just behind their cock-knobs down to their balls and then up again, picking up speed with each repetition as she found her rhythm.

Her face was inches from their cocks, close enough to feel the heat of their pulsing blood on her cheeks as she pumped furiously back and forth. She felt empowered, jacking her sons off this way, in a sense taking back the control she'd surrendered in letting them use her as they pleased. Their grunts and groans were music to her ears as she squeezed their steely pricks, squirting out pre-cum to drip and splatter on her quivering flesh.

"FUUUCK!" Michael came first, ribbons of hot white semen rocketing from his cock in almost a steady stream across her tits and belly. Becca kept pumping.

"Give it to me, baby," she whispered. "Show Mama how much you love her. That's it, honey, keep it coming..." When she'd wrung the last drops from him, Michael flopped down on the mattress beside her, gasping for breath.

Paul straddled her waist, staring her down while she pulled on his cock with both hands. "Go on, work for it," he taunted. "I got great cock control, babe, and I ain't come for days. I'm gonna drown you."

His mockery only strengthened Becca's resolve. She'd show the brat a thing or two. She released his prick long enough to collect more of his pre-cum on her palms, even wiping Michael's jism from her stomach to lubricate her hands. She grabbed his cock again, stroking more and more vigorously, her fingers a blur along his wet. glistening shaft. She cupped his balls in her other hand. Her pussy spasmed with fresh arousal at the promise of those round, weighty orbs. She rolled and stirred them with her fingertips and then, without warning, lifted her face to kiss his ball sack.

Paul's head jerked up in surprise. His cock spasmed along its length. "God damn, I--oh fucking fuck!"

His cum-slit opened and thick ropes of cum rifled forth. Becca shut her eyes as hot jism sprayed into her hair. She pointed his prick downward to take the second blast on her face. Wads of cum pasted her eyelids and dripped from her lashes. Still more coated her cheeks and chin. She opened her mouth wide, but before she could taste her own son's semen Paul pulled away, aiming his volleys at her engorged pink nipples and into the valley between her huge tits.

Satisfied for the time being, the brothers surveyed the sticky mess they'd made of their mother's naked body.

"Not a bad start to the evening," Paul said.