Mother is the Best!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
781 Followers

"Yeah, I guess." Jack looked around in every direction to make certain that they didn't walk up on a sow grizzly with young cubs. They walked in silence for most of the journey when he asked, "Who's going to go pick berries with you when I'm at school?"

"That's a good question." She smiled at him. "For that matter, who's going to chop wood?"

He smiled back at her. "I don't have to go." She looked at him and realized he was kidding. "Are you going to miss me?"

"Of course." She reached out and took his hand in hers as they walked the last quarter mile to the creek. When they arrived, she handed him a basket and said, "Start picking over there and I'll start right here."

His heart really wasn't in it, so after just a few minutes he found a fallen log and sat down so he could keep an eye on his mom. She was really cute in her outfit and he realized that when she bent over he got a nice view of her ass. The shorts were too short and he could see the bottom of her ass cheeks. This had the natural effect on him, but in his blue jeans there was no place for his throbbing dick to go. He adjusted himself and continued to watch his mom's ass. When she turned toward him and picked, he got a nice view of her cleavage and the black bra that barely contained her full breasts.

"Mom."

"Yes, honey?"

"Mom, I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out the other morning. It was really nice."

She looked up from her picking, stood erect, put her free hand on her hip and said, "You're welcome, honey. It was nice for me, too."

"Really? Why?"

She started picking berries again. "Well, as a woman it is nice to give pleasure to a man. There's just something particularly sexy about sucking on a man's penis and it's a little bit dirty to swallow his semen. Most women like feeling a little slutty when they're with someone they love and trust." She stood up and looked at Jack, slightly embarrassed that she had revealed that secret to him. She looked down into her basket. It was full, so she walked over to Jack to retrieve his nearly empty basket from him. She noticed the huge bulge in the front of his jeans. Hmm. I figured that was going to happen. She continued. "But, as a mother, there is an overwhelming desire to help and nurture one's children. I guess most mothers wouldn't do THAT for their son because of societal pressure and norms." She continued to pick berries. "But, you know us Alaskans are never particularly concerned with norms." She smiled at him. "I'll be honest with you, honey. I figured you were a virgin and I was worried about you." She looked up at Jack.

His brow was a little furrowed and he was thinking hard about what she was saying. "Why were you worried about me?"

"I know you don't have any real sexual outlet out here in the middle of nowhere. We don't have internet or TV and you don't get any exposure to girls your own age."

"Amen." He said it a little too emphatically.

She smiled at him. "I've seen the way you look at me."

He was nervous and it showed. She reassured him. "Don't worry; it doesn't bother me...anymore."

"Anymore?"

"Well, at first I thought it was a little...I guess strange is the word, but then I realized that I'm the only girl around." She stood up from picking berries and looked down at herself. "And, I'm still pretty good looking for an old woman." She pressed her arms into her breasts, which pushed them together. She looked down at her chest. "I know that these still make dad horny and he's been making love to me for almost 2 decades. I can only imagine how it must affect you with your raging hormones."

"Mom. You're not old." He smiled. "And, you do have great tits, but you have an amazing ass!"

Neva turned around to give him a view of her butt and looked over her shoulder and down. "Really?" She waggled her butt from side to side. "I always thought it was a little too big."

"Hell, no!"

She smiled at him again. "You sound just like your dad. He loves for me to bend..." She realized what she was about to say and stopped in mid-sentence. "So, I take it you're okay with what we did? I mean, mentally and emotionally."

"Yeah. It was great. It sure beats jerking off in the shower."

She smiled again. "Yeah, I guess it does. So that's where you do it, huh? Maybe I'll hide behind the wood shed and watch you some day." She instantly felt naughty for saying that.

He was quiet for a long time while she continued to fill the second basket with berries. "Mom."

"Yes?"

"Do you think it would be possible to do that again sometime?"

I was wondering if he was going to ask me that. She stopped picking berries and looked at him for a long time. Her brain told her she shouldn't, but her motherly instinct told her that there was no other outlet for his normal teenage sexual desires. She smiled and nodded her head. "I think we could manage that, as long as it doesn't get too out of hand."

He smiled broadly.

She wiped the sweat from her brow and pulled the sticky tee shirt away from her chest. She said, "I've got an idea. I'm feeling naughty! Let's go skinny dipping in the creek."

"Really?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Because we'll both be naked and you're my mom."

She looked at him, put her hands on her hips, cocked her head to the side and said, "You're kidding, right? I had your dick in my mouth and swallowed your load just two days ago and now you're going to get all modest."

"That's not what I meant. I mean, YOU'LL be naked."

"Oh," she said, "I don't care if you don't." She kicked the boots off her feet. She then reached down to the hem of the shirt and quickly pulled it up and over her head revealing her large breasts barely stuffed into the black bra. She reached behind her back and quickly unclasped the bra, letting it fall in front of her on the shirt lying in the leaf litter. Her nipples were large and erect, standing out from her dark areolae, which were twisted tightly. She quickly unbuttoned the shorts, and pulled them down along with her panties in a single motion, leaving her completely naked in front of Jack.

Jack unashamedly stared at his mother. Her skin was very pale all over and there was barely a hint of tan on her arms and face. Her full breasts swayed in front of her. He saw that her vagina was shaved completely bare. She didn't meet his gaze, but acted as if her being naked in front of him was completely normal. She walked to the creek on her tip toes to protect her soft feet. "The water feels great. Come on!"

He unlaced his work boots and set them aside along with his wool socks. Since he wasn't wearing a shirt, when he dropped his jeans he was completely naked. Jack's cock was swollen and looked angry as he walked down to the creek carrying the rifle in his right hand. Neva fixed her eyes on his hard cock as he walked into the water. He set the rifle gently on a stump next to the creek.

Neva held her arms out to her side and slowly spun around for Jack to take in all of her nudity. "Well," she asked, "Was it worth the wait? What do you think about your old mom?" She was adorable in her wide-brimmed hat and nothing else. Her full, womanly curves were the perfect proportions for her body.

Jack whispered, "Fuck, Mom. You're perfect."

"Thanks, honey." She started walking in the water up the creek to a small pool that formed behind a natural dam. "Enjoy the view of my giant ass!" She smiled over her shoulder at Jack as she walked upstream. Jack watched her lovely full butt and was rewarded with a clear view of her vulva from behind when she bent over to cross the dam. He swore that she prolonged the time she was bent over just to give him time to ogle her. The pool was only about 4-feet deep, but she was short and her heavy breasts floated on the water. "This is nice."

Jack joined her in the pool, which was about 10 feet long. The water came up to just above his belly button. "Here," she said, "let me get the wood chips off of you." Jack dipped down into the water to let it flow over his head. She used her hand to rub water across his back. "Turn around." She then rubbed her hands across his chest. "You've really grown up this year," she said. She felt the strong taut muscles of his arms and back. When she was sure she had gotten all of the wood chips off of him she said, "There." She then scooped a huge double handful of water and tossed in his face.

"Hey!" He wiped the water from his face and splashed his mom who squealed in delight. She leapt up into the air and pushed down on both of his shoulders using her weight to drive him under the surface of the water. She tried to run away, but when he sputtered back to the surface he grabbed her from behind wrapping his arms around her midsection and pulled her close to him. She wiggled to get away, but he was far stronger than her. She could feel his erection between her butt cheeks.

After a couple of seconds, she stopped fighting him and relented to his overwhelming power. He loosened his grip on her and he oh so slowly slid his hands up both sides of her rib cage, cupping each breast in a hand. She didn't object and was surprised by the tenderness of his inexperienced hands. He tested the weight of her breasts, which were heavy. She was extremely aware of his erection poking into the cleft of her ass. Jack used his fingers and took her rubbery nipples into his fingers. He gently kneaded her nipples and pulled slightly on them. "Hmm," she moaned, "that feels nice."

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Mom, can I...you know...suck on them?"

"You've sucked on them before, you know." Neva turned around and offered her breasts to him. He bent down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. She inhaled sharply as an electric current shot through her body straight to her pussy. "That's nice. Gently use your teeth." He obliged and gently bit her nipple. He allowed his hands to drift down her back and cup her butt cheeks under the water. Again, she didn't resist or, for that matter, really mind him doing that. At this point she had not touched him, and she was unsure how far she should take this uncontrolled escapade in the woods. She decided to let him dictate the pace and to what extent they'd take it. He removed his mouth from her breast and she hugged him tight, smashing her perfect breasts into his young, taut abdomen.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think I could see your vagina?"

She pulled away from him and held him out about arm's length. She stared into his dark brown eyes. She used her right hand to move a mat of wet hair from his face. "Have you ever seen a woman's vagina?"

"No. I mean, not for real. Only the drawing in my Health textbook."

She stared at him some more wondering where this was leading. She, of course, knew the natural endpoint, but she didn't know if he would have the nerve to ask her to fuck. And, frankly, she didn't know if she would say yes to that request. A blowjob was one thing. Fucking was something different entirely. In her heart, she knew she should say no, but those big innocent brown eyes made all of her reason and resistance melt away. She smiled and nodded her head. "Okay."

She took him by the hand and led him to the boulders that lined the edge of the pool. She stepped out of the pool and sat on one of the boulders. He remained in the pool with his erection under the surface of the water. She sat facing him with her knees together, looking into his eyes. Water was dripping from her face and running down her chest between her breasts. She leaned back on both elbows, placed both heels of her feet on the boulder, and slowly opened her legs revealing her gapping vagina to him. She was excited, so her vulva was swollen. Her large clitoris was sticking out from under its hood.

Jack unabashedly stared as his mother's sex. It was a marvel of complexity. Neva should have been embarrassed by such scrutiny, but she wasn't. She justified it in her mind; this is for his education. She closed her eyes and soaked in the warm afternoon sun. It wouldn't be long before such summer joys would be replaced by the long, hard Alaska winter.

"Can I touch it? Uh, you? Can I touch you?"

"Gently."

Jack reached out with his right index finger and touched the folds above her clitoris. "If I'm not mistaken," he said, "this is the clitoris. Right?" He drew his finger down and touched her large, swollen clit.

She sucked in air and said, "Bingo!"

He rubbed her clit with his fingers in small, gentle circles and then took it between his thumb and forefinger. She began to moan and quickly realized that he would soon make her come if he kept it up. "You're going to make mommy come if you keep doing that."

He used her line. "That's kind of the idea, Mom."

She wasn't sure if she was ready to let Jack see her orgasm. "Okay," she said, "moving on."

He moved his finger down and used both hands to gently spread her vaginal lips apart. He saw her urethral opening. He touched her there and asked, "Is this where you pee?"

"It is."

"I didn't know it was inside your vagina like that. I thought it was on the outside like for guys. Like, maybe near where your clitoris is."

"Nope. That's one of the reasons we wipe after we pee."

"Makes sense." He explored her vagina further. He noticed that it was very moist on the inside. "May I put a finger inside you?"

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea."

"Please, Mom. It looks so amazing."

She sighed and relented. "Okay. Go slow and be gentle."

He smiled. "Promise."

He used the middle finger on his right hand while spreading the lips of her pussy with his left hand. He was surprised at how easy it was to slip his finger inside of his mom. The feeling was warm and slippery and he imagined what it would feel like to put his dick inside of there. He explored the inside of her vaginal canal. When he pulled his finger out of her she opened her eyes in time to see him do something she never thought he'd do; he put his finger in his mouth and tasted her.

"How does it taste?"

"Not bad, actually." He put the finger back into her and she moaned and then he pulled it back out and tasted it again. He did this several more times.

"Use two fingers this time," she requested.

He did as instructed and inserted two fingers. She grabbed his hand with her right hand when he started to pull out of her. "No." She used his hand to pump the fingers in and out of her pussy slowly. "Like this."

He slowly worked his two fingers fucking his mother. She moaned. "That's nice." She could feel that she was progressing toward an orgasm. She used her hand to massage and knead her breasts and nipples. She was in heaven. "Having fun?" she asked.

"Oh, fuck, yes! You are so fucking hot!"

"Easy on the cursing there, killer."

"Sorry, Mom. I'm just really excited."

"Yeah, me too." She smiled at him as he fucked her with his fingers. "Would you like to make mommy come?"

He grinned at her. "So much."

"Do you want to use your mouth on me?"

"Big YES!"

"Okay," she said. "Do you see how mommy's clit sticks out from under those folds of skin at the top of my vagina?" He touched her there with his left-hand index finger. "Yes, right there. Now, do you remember how mom gave you a blowjob? Well, you give that little clit a blowjob just like that and I'll come on your face like you came in my mouth."

He immediately latched onto her clit with his lips and she threw her head back in ecstasy. "Gently, baby. It's much smaller and more delicate than your big man cock."

He used his lips and tongue on her clit. She said, "While you're using your mouth on my clit, keep pumping your fingers in and out of my pussy. Oh, shit! Just like that! Fuck that feels good!" She lay back on the boulder and used both of her hands to knead her breasts and pulled hard on her nipples. Jack noticed how hard she was pulling on her nipples and wondered if she could actually pull them off. He looked at her face, which seemed to be contorted in pain and was scarlet red. He thought he might be hurting her.

He took his mouth off of her pussy and asked, "Mom. Am I hurting you?"

"No, baby. It feels great. Mom's really close. Keep doing exactly what you're doing."

He returned to working on her pussy with his mouth. She was arching her back and pressing her feet down hard into the boulder, which drove her pussy up and into his mouth. Suddenly, she gasped and yelled, "I'm coming!" After about 30 seconds,she used her hands to push his mouth off her pussy and said, "Too sensitive." He stopped pumping his finger and she yelled, "No. Keep using your fingers." He worked them in and out of her as she worked her way through a very intense orgasm. He noticed that juices were flowing out of her pussy and running down his arm and were dripping from her ass onto the boulder. "Okay. Okay," she said as she used her hand to stop his. She smiled and pushed hair out of her face. "Thanks, honey. That was fantastic!"

After a few minutes of letting her calm down he said, "Thanks, Mom. That was unbelievable."

She sat up and lowered herself back into the water. She rubbed against his erection. She had all but forgotten about his problem. "Well now," she said as she hugged him. "What are we going to do about this?" She grabbed his cock with her hand. She patted the boulder where she had just sat. "Sit right here, honey."

When he was seated, she sucked his cock into her mouth and immediately slid it past her throat taking him right down to his balls. I'm going to rock his world with a no-hands blowjob, she thought. Then, she got a better idea. "Do you want to try something a little kinky?"

He immediately thought he was going to get to fuck his mother. "Sure," he said.

To his surprise, his mother placed a finger into her mouth and then she used that finger to find his butthole. She sucked his cock back into her mouth while running her wet finger around in circles on his anus. She then used her tongue to explore his asshole. The feeling was intense and far more exciting than he would have imagined. She sucked his cock back into his mouth and then pressed the finger against his anus. His sphincter resisted her, but she used steady pressure and worked her mouth up and down his cock. When his asshole finally let her finger in, she said, "There we go. Now, I'm going to stimulate your prostate. Watch how much pre-come oozes out of your penis." She used her finger to work his prostate. Since he was so excited, it was already hard and as soon as she began to simulate it, it began to pulse. Almost immediately, pre-come started to pour out of his dick. She smiled up at him and then took his dick into her mouth. "Hmm," she said, "so sweet!"

"Mom, I won't last long!"

"Come for mommy, baby." She sucked his dick back into her mouth and worked his prostate with her fingers. Within seconds he grunted loudly and then yelled almost like a wounded animal. He came in a torrent of come, which quickly filled her mouth. She swallowed often to keep pace with the amount of semen that flowed from his over-stimulated prostate. When he was done, she removed her finger and let his partially erect dick slip from her mouth.

"Oh, fuck! Mom! That was incredible."

They washed their bodies in the creek and dried in the sun for about an hour.

"Come on. Let's head home." Neva slipped on her boots and then started walking up the trail naked. Jack followed her wearing only his boots.

They walked through the woods like two young lovers without a care in the world. As they got closer to their cabin Jack asked, "What will we tell Dad if he's home?"

"We'll tell him the truth." Jack jerked his head toward his mother. "We'll tell him we went skinny dipping." He took her hand in his and they walked into the clearing around the cabin. When they reached the clearing that served as their yard, Neva pulled Jack close and smashed her tits into his abdomen as she pulled his head down. She pressed her lips to his and gave him a long, passionate kiss. This was not the kind of kiss that a mother would normally share with her son, but their relationship was no longer normal.

Vysis
Vysis
781 Followers