Mother of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cascade of water surrounding us wasn't enough to fix the cotton built-up in my mouth, despite its loosely slack jawed stature. "You're...naked." Being that it was the only thing occupying my mind, I didn't blame myself for blurting out the painfully obvious.

"Yes sweetheart, I am. Are you okay with that?" Mom's eyes were longing for me to say yes, brow knit ever so slightly, but she knew how I felt without me having to answer. Her hand was resting flush against my abdomen, and slowly sinking lower and lower. "Just tell Mommy if you get uncomfortable, okay baby?"

I was trying with all my might to sound confident, but Mom started nibbling on my earlobe and effectively shut down my communication beyond a choked out; "yes Mommy". My golden haired Mother dropped to her knees in a heartbeat, pulling her hair back from her face so I could see her staring up at me with perfect clarity, a mirror image to a scene I'd had with a couple girlfriends before. Now those girls were replaced with my Mother, greedily licking her lips over the challenge of a thick cock staring back at her, glistening with tiny beads of water that coated the only real thing that could quench her thirst.

She smiled diamonds, her stare transfixed on my cock as her brain slowly started coming to terms with the new level of relationship we were entering. I had the feeling that even if I had told her about any of my nervous reservations, she wouldn't have let it stop her.

Our eyes met in the moment her hand finally closed the distance to my erection, and I saw nothing short of absolute euphoria emitting from her. It didn't look the way most girls did when they got a hold of my dick the first time. The difference being the unmistakable sense of pride my Mom was showing, feeling the cock she had created out of her own flesh and blood palpitating in her small hands.

"Oh, Sean." Mom cooed, shifting her hand down the length of my shaft, stopping once she had her fist against my stomach. "It's beautiful." Her fingers coiled around my pole one at a time, squeezing me until her whole hand was wrapped around me These advances served as a distraction by putting me in a blissfully unaware haze, giving Mom the opportunity to inch her head closer to me, extending her tongue under the head of my cock and scraping the warm, squishy surface against the bottom, leaving behind a trail of wet, bubbly saliva on me.

She was fascinated with it, much the way I was with her, in a sense beyond just lust. There was an underlying reminder the entire time that what we were doing wasn't necessarily wrong, but it was isolated. We two felt so outside of the norms of society, so lost in our own world where only we existed, doing something so few mothers and sons have done together, and preparing to do a whole lot more.

Mom tenderly gripped the base of my shaft and fell into a comfortable fluidity, stroking it from top to bottom in long, tender motions. Her head rested in the nape of my neck, planting kisses as hot as lava across my skin and teasing me with flicks of her tongue. There was no hesitation between us; I was groaning like a subwoofer, and Mom was feeding off it. She was perfectly at home, holding my cock in her tiny hands and giving it an extra tight squeeze when she pulled up over the head, peeling off the layer of water that had collected on it.

Her unrelenting grip let me feel every bump of her palm as she rubbed my cock raw, and she could tell as well as I could that the water wouldn't be wet enough, so I exited the shower stream.

Whereas I would've needed to ask most girls for spit to keep my dick being rubbed dry, Mom didn't need a single hint. Lucky for me and my love of all things sloppy, Mom spat twice into her hand and proceeded to use it as lube until the polished helmet was glistening with saliva. Try as she might, Mom could hardly cover the entire meaty pipe with both hands, letting glimpses of my engorged cock head sneak through the whites of her fingers. Fingers that she then brought back up to her mouth to lick clean, sucking off a strand of spit like a web between her fingers.

The moment overtook me and I lost sight of the big picture, momentarily forgetting it was my own Mother salivating over the sight, feel, and now the flavor, of her Son's manhood.

"How do I taste, Sophie?" My heart instantly leapt into my throat, then sunk like an anvil to my stomach. I never imagined I'd call her that, and if I was taking time to filter myself I probably never would have.

"Momma thinks you taste wonderful, but you shouldn't call me Sophie. I don't want you to think of me as any other girl besides your Mommy. I'm the woman who gave birth to you, the one who breastfed you as a baby, and held you in her arms while you slept." She haughtily whispering to me, still obsessively playing with my cock without breaking stride. "So, when Mommy is sucking her Son's cock, she would really like him to remember whose hot, sticky throat his cock is throbbing inside of, and whose tummy is gonna be swallowing up all his gooey baby butter."

"What the fuck, Mom." I grunted between strokes.

"Is that too much? I can dial it back if-." She was interrupted by a vigorous shake of my head, to which she giggled. "I haven't talked dirty in a while, might be a little rusty."

"No, you're amazing." I meant that in more ways than one.

"You haven't seen anything yet." To punctuate her sentences, she worked her hand like a corkscrew on my dick and used a flutter of small squeezes for emphasis. I would momentarily forget who was jerking me off with such professionalism when she talked that way, even though I was reminded that it was Mom, her dirty talk gave me the impression that a dark, sexual side to my Mother was hiding just under the freshly scratched surface.

Mom's anticipated load would be coming soon, whether or not I wanted to stop it, and there would be a lot of it. When I was by myself I could generate a great deal of cum on a daily basis, so I usually never went more than a couple of days without release. Due to me leaving university, and the grueling demand of exam week before that, I hadn't had a lot of time to tend to myself. I was sort of worried Mom would be turned off by how much there was, given the buildup I was experiencing, but had to admit a part of me was excited to see her handle copious amounts of cum.

"Uh, honey?" Her darling voice penetrated the still air.

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Don't come yet, okay?" Her voice was pleading, yet convincing enough that I felt the urge to actually fight back my orgasm with a disheartened sigh. She let out an adorable chuckle, standing up on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek. "Stay this hard for Mommy as long as you can."

I swallowed the rock in my throat and forced my arms to move at last, only now realizing they had been lazily dangling at my sides. Mom's hand worked on me like a machine without a pause button, teetering me closer to the edge than I could handle.

Fighting through the nerves I hadn't felt since my first date in high school, I boldly caressed Mom's cheek with one hand. One fingers grazed her ear, and my thumb went back and forth across her cheek, eliciting a purr that echoed with deep, soothing bass. I brushed a strand of hair off her forehead and tucked it behind her ear, internally scolding myself for mimicking a move I know I'd seen in too many corny rom-coms. She seemed to like it nonetheless, nuzzling her face into my palm and smiling at me with unabashed enjoyment.

Every second seemed to be ticking by slower until it came to a near stop. I didn't know what was happening yet, but my brain recognized the signs and instinct took over. Mom closed her eyes a bit longer than a standard blink, and when she opened them she was staring at my lips. Unknown to her, she was letting her mouth hang open just a tiny bit while she did. Her hand slowed down, and I know it was due to distraction. I knew what Mom wanted, and I knew she didn't want to have to ask for it.

I slightly inched my hand to the back of her head so I could ease her towards me. Her desire was unmistakable, yet I could see the war behind her eyes telling her she shouldn't go any further. But goddamn she wanted to.

Like a supportive son, I made the decision for her and covered the rest of the space between us. Even the droplets of water were obsolete in our secluded world; the entire planet felt frozen in awe when we connected. Our kiss felt out of practice, likely thanks to both of us as of late, but it was the most serene moment I had ever experienced.

I pushed my kiss upon her ferociously, convinced Mom would match my intensity. Our lips parted, leaving a small space between us for Mom's purring to be heard. This only lasted for a second before I greedily pulled her body closer against mine, forcing the water to trickle around us with no more space between our bodies for it to escape.

Mom's body collapsed into my arms the moment our lips touched, demanding I keep her standing while she continued to play with me. Her unoccupied hand rested peacefully on my chest, moving up and down in time with my heaving breaths and dragging her fingertips through my light chest hair.

We were like two horny teenagers with a very messy approach to making out, our lips slipping over each other in an attempt to prove our desperation to each other. The feeling of euphoria radiating from Mom was palpable, I had never seen her so completely transfixed by anything, let alone by kissing her Son. The luscious smoothness of her lips parted and gave me a perfect opportunity to grow bolder. Her intake of breath between our passionate spit swapping gave me the opening I needed, and I didn't hesitate to take it.

My tongue flicked forward, sliding between my Mother's lips and dipping into her mouth in one fluid motion. She instinctively knew how to answer back, meeting me with her tongue and eagerly proving how years of experience can shape a kiss.

Her tongue slid over mine, a pink snake twirling around with expert finesse, daring me to keep up or get left behind. We hungrily kissed back and forth, trying to out-do the other person with our display of primal lust. I was boiling down every thought I had ever had about my Mom, every sexual idea to every loving hug or kiss on the cheek. I loved my Mother, and in this moment with her tongue dragging over mine I felt she was trying to tell me she felt the same way.

Her hand was still working tirelessly on me, trying to coax every drop of blood in my body to rush to my shaft to enlarge it for her, but becoming more successful as drawing out the cum. The two fat, plump balls she was caressing were growing sore in their need for release, and it wouldn't be long before I emptied them all over Mom's enormous, jiggling breasts and added a dose of cream to her already milky skin.

Mom must have recognized the signs of my impending orgasm; quaking legs, cock pulsating without falter, rapid and short breathing. Deviously, she relented just when I was starting to see stars.

I know I made a noise somewhere between a gasp and a disheartened groan, but the blood in my ears was rushing so profusely it made everything sound like a dull hum. Only Mom's delicate voice broke through the wall of silence, titillating my ears with her swooning tone.

"I know, baby, I know. Soon." She cooed, slipping her fingers under my balls and raking her nails over them from the bottom up. Mom rolled the heavy twin orbs around her fingers, pulling down on them gently to direct my dick towards her mouth so her tongue could swirl around the tip. "I had to stop, you were about to explode and we aren't done yet."

"Oh, no?" I instinctively tried to grab my dick to take over in Mom's absence but she slapped me away, urging me to stay patient.

"Not yet, no!"

"But I didn't get to come yet! Come on, Mom." It felt like I was arguing with her as a kid trying to get an extra piece of cake for dessert, and my pleas were far from ignored.

"Baby, you'll get to, just not quite yet." She had a devilish twinkle in her eye, hinting that she wasn't quite finished yet, but wanted to keep me in suspense. "You look like you want to come all over Momma's hands." She wiggled her fingers, seductively sucking the rest of the precum and saliva from her middle digit.

I nodded hard enough to rattle my brain.

"Goodness, you're too eager for your own good." Her palm pressed against my chest listening for my heartbeat, locating the hummingbird pulse and hovering over it. The pounding in my chest was so rapid I was sure an implosion was imminent. "Do you trust me? To keep going with this?"

"More than anything."

She gained an ecstatic smile, keeping it present while she kissed my shoulder. Her hand dropped to the small of my back and started rubbing in slow circles, gradually lowering herself and letting her lips follow suit. Her kisses followed a path down to my stomach, periodically stopping to lap at my skin with short flicks of her tongue. I'd never had a girl French kiss her way down my body, and was so entranced by the feeling I didn't put two and two together to realize where she was headed.

It all became clear when she finally dipped below my waistline, and my legs nearly buckled on impact. Mom's hands were on my thighs, holding steady while she sunk to her knees. Her eyes were attached themselves to my cock with fascination, observing every inch she could and licking her lips.

I gazed down upon her and was absolutely bewildered that I wasn't dreaming. A day ago the closest I came to seeing Mom naked was an abusively over-used photograph that left almost everything to the imagination. Now, not only had I seen her fully nude, but she was mere centimeters from my dick, one hand locked around the base and holding it like a delicacy. It brushed past her cheek, hanging over her lips for a moment where she gave it a tiny, teasy kiss.

Her tongue darted from her mouth and slid under the head, licking the underside of the purple helmet. She tightly gripped the base, then released, causing me to involuntarily clench and send more blood rushing to my dong. It jumped a little bit with every application of pressure from Mom's hand, sparking bewilderment in Mom's delicate blue eyes.

I hadn't bothered myself with the ethics of our situation, as it was hard to mull over right and wrong when Mom was showing me a side of her a son should never see. Regardless of morality, I knew my past-self would be outrageously jealous of where I was right now, so I made sure to send him my mental condolences.

"Here!" Mom chirped, pointing to the back of her throat and sticking out her tongue. "I can get it on my hands if you want, and I'll slurp off every last salty, sticky droplet, or..."

She paused dramatically, dipping down to drag her tongue like a velvet rake along the underside of my achingly hard member. Mom started down at my balls and slowly moving up the iron pole with her tongue flatly pressed to its fleshy surface.

"Or?" I asked excitedly.

"Or, you could come in my mouth and feed your Mommy a thick, gooey mouthful of her grandkids?" Now I really lost my mind; Mom accepted the entire bulging cock head between her silky smooth lips and I immediately began to feel my legs tingling, starting at the base of my spine. She wasn't searching for an answer, and she wasn't giving me an option, her decision was made.

Mom steadily worked the head in and out of her mouth, loosely sucking around the head so her tongue would have enough room to move around her mouth. She had no trouble circling the tip with her tongue, sliding it across the bottom of my dong every time she ducked her head down.

Every dip was timed so that on the upstroke she could seal her lips and pop it out like a lollipop. The rapid change in pressure caught me off guard and I couldn't believe I went my entire life thus far receiving admittedly subpar blowjobs.

Mom looked up at me for a moment and let her golden blonde hair fall behind her head in a single, uniform flick. Her eyes, unwavering, were trained on mine. I nodded in agreement and she smiled, letting her single dimple shine as she did.

Mom didn't want to waste anymore time. Her lips were pushed out like a duck face, my bulging helmet lodged safely inside the wet, slurping hole. Every little throb my cock gave off was met with a hint of suction from Mom, leading to more throbbing which lead to more sucking. The constant attention to my dick was becoming somewhat of a distraction, I was getting close to an orgasm but the talents Mom was showing off were far too good to pass up quickly.

By now, she had taken no issue with fitting all but the last two inches down her throat, and seemed to be looking to me for some encouragement. Her eyes glanced up at mine as she pulled her lips back, running them over every vein, bulged out from the enormous rush of blood, until just the head remained in her clutches.

With a wink, she tediously sunk her head down to accept more and more cock meat into her gullet, choking once I passed her larynx and sputtering out several globs of saliva. The strands of spit dripped down to her tits, bouncing together like two overfilled water balloons with every instance of throating.

Still, Mom was laser focused on my dick. The spit wasn't even phasing her, and I could actually feel her collecting a pool of it in her mouth for my dick to be smothered in when I pushed between her pink, pouty lips again. I embedded my dick as deep as I could without actually forcing Mom's head down, and the depth was enough that I could faintly feel the distension in her throat when I ran my fingers along the outer surface.

It tickled my cock a little bit, and made me wonder how rough I should be with my Mother, since she could obviously handle having her throat being stuffed to the point that my dick formed a noticeable, round bulge in her neck. She pushed my hand away and replaced it with own, massaging my dick from the outside with far more force then I used, not bothering to hide how violently she was gagging.

I felt her fingers so clearly that I wondered how she was holding up with so much distress on her throat, but her gaze did not change. Mom gave the occasional wince when a spit bubble would gurgle up from her tummy and force its way around my cock, basting it from the inside out with her own brand of sticky lube, but otherwise was committed to showing off her exceptional talent.

Mom pulled off and took her first deep breath of air in a few minutes, cupping her hand under her chin and spilling three to four tablespoons of gooey, translucent saliva into her palm. I couldn't tell how much was water, but it was all slimy and wonderful, so I didn't entirely care.

My balls didn't even see the move coming; her hand wrapped around them and nuzzled them in a perfect little home of thick, encompassing goo. It was better than a handful of lube because it was so warm, and spread much easier over the entire surface of my balls.

Both of the swollen eggs were tightly pulled to my body, but Mom didn't have any trouble sliding her fingers over them with expert precision. She stretched her middle digit back behind me, but stopped between my asshole and my balls to tickle the muscle that ran between them, pushing on it while she treated my cock head to another slobbery, messy kiss.

I was jealous that my Father had received this treatment from her for so many years, yet never stopped to show her the affection she deserved. As if reading my mind were second nature, Mom eased my dick from the clutches of her throat with a small gagging sound, dragging it through so much suction it sounded almost like a balloon popped when I was pulled from her mouth.

"You know, I never behave this way around your Father." She said curiously, mesmerizingly fixated on the throbbing meat in her hands. "I haven't blown him in years, and even when I did I was never this..."