Mother of the Bride

Story Info
A Mother subs for the Maid of Honor and takes advantage.
3.4k words
4.38
60.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(* All characters are consenting adults above the age of eighteen. This is a story of lesbian incest and of true love. If incest bothers you, look elsewhere. *)

I've always had a very close relationship with my mom. I never went through the teenage phase in which most girls seem to hate their mothers. Mine has always been my best friend. Our relationship became closer yet when my boyfriend proposed to me.

I was totally thrilled. He and I are as compatible as two humans are likely to be. We've been living together for the past two years and I couldn't be happier. Naturally, he met and passed the MIL test. His prospective Mother-In-Law has always liked him and she was as thrilled as I was when I showed her the lovely ring he presented me for our engagement.

As mom pointed out, a wedding is truly the bride's event, her fiancee being an indispensable party, but in a supporting role. David realized that from his participation in the weddings of his two older sisters, so he just turned things over to me and mom.

He was already comfortable with the closeness of our relationship and didn't seem to have a jealous bone in his body in that regard. Spending an evening or two with mom was no issue for him as he has guy friends he likes to play pool with a couple times per week.

Mom and I threw ourselves into wedding planning mode and it was one of the happiest times of my life. She especially enjoyed shopping for the Dress and various accessories with me. With her tireless help, we found the perfect tea-length gown for me to wear and then the sexiest lingerie ever to wear underneath and for the evening of our wedding.

Things began to get hot when mom helped me with my first fitting for my Dress. "You are simply beautiful, dear! I just love how that dress flatters your figure."

I grinned, "Thanks, mom. You know David is a boob-man. He's going to love this."

"I noticed. He seems to enjoy seeing you in a bikini."

I giggled. "Yep. That's why I got the skimpiest one I thought I could wear in public. You know, he seems to like your rack, too. I've caught him checking you out."

She looked down at her top and grinned. "I guess the old girl still has it, huh?"

Mom is an honest 36DD and I inherited that from her. I'm a 36D. "Mom, you are an amazingly sexy woman. I can't understand why dad ever left you."

She considered this for a minute. "Well, he was spending more time with his boyfriend than with his wife."

"Yeah, I get that, but I still think he's an idiot."

"Yes, but you'll remember I had my dalliances, too."

I thought about that. "Are you still dating Chris?"

She smiled gently. "No, dear. He found a younger girl to play with and moved on."

That saddened me. Mom definitely deserves better.

"Honey, let's get you onto the platform so we can mark the hem, okay?"

I stepped up and grinned as I took a twirl. Mom seemed to like that a lot. "Should we find a slip for you to wear under this? It'll look so romantic!"

"You think so?"

"Oh, I'm sure of it. It's just irresistibly girly. I'll find one."

Mom had a word with a sales girl who returned in a moment with a poufy chiffon petticoat. She lifted the skirt of my dress as I stepped into the petti and then she helped pull it up around my hips. Mom seemed to be taking her time about it, but I didn't mind. It felt good to have her hands smoothing it around my thighs.

She grinned at me. "Take a little twirl now, love."

When I did, I got the distinct impression she was enjoying the view more than I'd imagined she would. I got the idea and took a couple more spins, making my dress fly out as much as I could. Her eyes lingered on my legs for a moment and then she looked up and reddened a bit as she smiled at me.

"You look gorgeous, love."

I dimpled devilishly. "Good enough to eat?"

She reddened a bit more as she turned away. "I certainly hope your David feels that way, dear.

If not, then he doesn't realize how lucky he is."

I murmured, "Oh he does, mama. He's pretty good in that department."

"Oh ho, so I'd infer things are going well in the bedroom, then?"

It was my turn to blush. "And every other room in the house..."

She looked at me levelly, appraisingly. "You are a very naughty girl, missy. I'm so glad to hear it. I was worried about you for awhile."

I sighed. "The nerdy geek was just a phase, mom. I mean I'm still kind of nerdy, but I'm better socialized than I let on. It was just a way to keep undesirables away. I love sex. It's the best thing ever. I'm just choosy about who I do it with."

She handed me down from the platform and took me in her arms, hugging me sweetly and closely. "I'm glad, darling. It's so easy for a girl to get into trouble..."

I returned her hug, enjoying the feeling of the fullness of my skirts and petticoat as I squished them between us. I kissed her on the cheek and held my face to hers for a cuddly moment. "I was always careful, mom. I had the best mom in the world for an example."

"I wasn't always the shining example, love. Your father wasn't the only one who strayed, I'm afraid."

I kissed her again, gently. "I know, mom. I saw you a few times when you didn't know I was home."

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "Spying on your old mother? Shame on you!"

"Not really spying, mom. The first time I just accidentally saw you with Mrs. Gilchrist and, after a moment of shock, I left as quietly as I could and came back later at my usual time."

"You saw... oh...."

"Yes, mom. I saw you with her a few other times because I tried to spy on you after the first time. I didn't know what to think, at first. I guess there was no question that you and she were making love and you'd done it before, I'll bet.

"You still had sex with dad. I could hear you two through the heating vents, you know. Some of the things you said were surely educational."

She deflated a bit. "Oh, I bet they were..."

I pulled her close and kissed her again. "Oh, mom. I never told anyone. Never, never. Your secret was always safe with me. I love you more than anything. And I learned it was possible to love more than one person and to love more than one gender, too. I 'experimented' in college with some girls I met there and it was really fun and wonderful. I don't blame you for hooking up with other women. I love it, too."

"Ohhh?"

"You remember Janie? My bestie In high school?"

"Of course. She's a sweet girl."

"Yes, she is. She was also my first. We don't see each other very much any more, but when we do, we have a very nice reunion. We learned a lot on our sleepovers."

"Oh, myyy."

"I've had a few girlfriends in college, too. I think being with another girl is amazing and so much more relaxing than being with a guy. Don't worry, I love sex with David and you'll get grandchildren some day, it's just that I'll probably always have female lovers, too. I don't think I could give that up. I told David about it when we got engaged. Naturally, it made him hard as a rock and now all he wants to talk about is me with other girls. He wants a threesome. I'm not sure I'm ready to share him with another girl, though."

Mom laughed. "I can understand that, honey. Well, That's all very interesting, but we have some shopping to do."

We didn't discuss sex for the rest of the day, but mom seemed more reserved than usual, even when we were choosing my bridal lingerie. I chalked it up to shocking my mother and just kept my mouth shut. I have a problem with spouting off when I shouldn't. For that matter, as soon as I've put my foot in my mouth, I seem to be willing to try to get it in up to my knee.

By the time the day of my wedding rolled around, I'd all but forgotten my confessions to my mother. She was the ultimate mother-of-the-bride, applying her amazing organizational skills to our wedding. All was taken care of on The Day and I was both excited and nervous. Mom already had everything we needed in a secluded room in the chapel. The make-up artist had come and gone and it was time for me to dress for my beloved.

I looked around and asked, "Where's my Maid of Honor? She's supposed to help me get into this stuff."

Mom smiled at me. "She and I traded places. I convinced her it was going to be a mother-daughter moment and she was very understanding about it. Don't worry, dear, I've got everything covered."

I'd planned something a little naughty for my last hours as a single woman. Very naughty with my Maid of Honor. I raised my eyebrow and glared at her. "Really? Everything??"

Mom moved close to me and then hugged me, holding me close to her, boobs to boobs and pelvis to pelvis. "Yes, my love, everything. I want my baby girl to be very relaxed when she walks down the aisle to greet her bridegroom."

She was very carefully avoiding my face and hair, after the makeup job just applied, but she paid rapt attention to other things. Her hands wandered up and down my back from my neck to my ass, gently caressing me before she reached up to pull down the zipper of my dress. Her hands found their way inside, touching my bare back down to my thong. She moved in to kiss my neck, just under my earlobe. I shivered and felt a thrill course through me, leaving me with a little moisture down below.

Mom's kisses moved down my neck to my shoulder as she slowly eased the dress off of me. Slowly lowering my dress, she backed just a step to look at me. My bra and panties came into sight as she took my dress almost to the floor. She knelt so I could put a hand on her shoulder to steady myself as I stepped out of my dress. She draped it over a chair and then knelt again to help me take off my shoes. She gently massaged my calves for a moment, smiling up at me. "I love you, darling. I'm so happy for you on your special day. I'm just going to make it a little bit more special."

"Mom?"

She smiled and held a finger in front of her lips to shush me. "Just relax, darling. Mommy will make it all better."

She started by looking me over, top to bottom. Her attention to me made me shiver and I realized my panties were beginning to moisten. With a gentle smile on her face, my mother began to fuss with my lingerie. Smoothing my bra over my breasts, tugging at the straps to straighten them out. She knelt down and inspected my stockings. Beginning at my ankles, she began to smooth them to my legs and thighs, readjusting my garter straps to straighten my seams. When she was satisfied with the results, she placed a kiss on the welt of each stocking and smiled up at me, licking her lips.

She moved her hands on my thighs above my stockings, onto my bare flesh. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be enjoying herself as she felt me up. Her hands moved slowly up the inside of my thighs to the edge of my panties. Her finger slowly ran over the gusset of my panties, along the cleft of my sex. I shuddered as her finger passed over my clitoris and almost had an orgasm right then and there.

My mother is seducing me!

Mom sighed and looked into my eyes as she rose. Your bridegroom is the luckiest man in the world, darling, but I'm sure you and he know that already."

"Mom?"

She looked serious. "This is a gift my mother gave me on my wedding day and her mother gave to her. I know times have changed and you've been having full-on sex with David, but things were different before. This is a big secret held by the mothers in our family and passed only to the daughters. On her wedding day, the mother of the bride makes sure the new blushing bride is capable of being satisfied by her groom. Sexually satisfied, of course. I know David will be a good partner in all ways, but it's such a lovely tradition, I decided to carry it on. Does David give you what you need in bed, love?"

I swallowed and stared at my mother for a moment. Shyly, I nodded. "Mom, he's a good lover. He always makes sure I cum before he does. Sometimes more than once. He's wonderful!"

She gathered me in for a warm hug, kissing my neck again. I shivered again and she giggled. "I love that, too. Guaranteed to make me more moist where it counts. My mom was not the first one to kiss me there, but she does it better than any other lover I've ever had."

I rocked back. "Does it? Like present tense??"

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, my dearest. She's still my lover and I'm hers. Your great grandmother was with her until her heart failed. They took a lot of mother-daughter trips together. Mom said it was a good way to recharge her batteries and go back to her husband with a renewed interest in making love. I've found it works that way for me, too. My mom and I make love about once a week and it's guaranteed to make me eager and ready for whomever I'm dating.

"Your father caught us once and I spent a week working on him to explain what was going on and why. I finally convinced him I still loved him and needed him and I'm firmly NOT a lesbian. After a while, he began to look forward to our evenings together. Sex with him was always better afterward. I'm sure it would be still if he hadn't decided he was totally gay"

I considered this carefully. It never occurred to me that there was any cycle to mom and dad's love making. They always seemed to enjoy time with each other and I'd been hearing the sounds of their sexual activities through the walls or heating ducts as long as I lived with them.

"So he knows you've been with grandma?"

"Honey, he regularly encouraged me to hook up with her. I think it assuaged his guilt about dating men. I could have lived with that, actually, but he refused to take precautions... When my father died, I made sure to spend more time with my mother, consoling her the best way I knew how. Do you remember the cruise we went on last year?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"It was organized as a mother-daughter bonding cruise. It was really good. We're planning to do it again this year."

"A mother-daughter cruise?"

"Yes, love. The organizers make sure the women are all of legal age, but whatever happens in international waters behind closed doors is nobody's business and never mentioned. I just know I saw some rather young daughters with their mothers and I had the feeling they were more than just happy families. That's not the issue, though. My job today is to make sure you can have a lovely orgasm and to make sure you know you can come to me any time you need help or advice or just to cuddle with your mom. I'm hoping we can do a mom-daughter evening now and then. You're such a lovely young woman. You'd be shocked at how many of my friends have told me they'd love to be with you, but I made sure they know you're off limits unless you decide you want to be with somebody."

"But, mom, I've tried to keep my proclivities as private as I could. Really."

She brushed a little lock of hair out of my eye and smiled gently. "I know, dearest. Believe me, if I thought you wanted another girl, I'd never have stood in your way. Hell, I'd have encouraged you and made suggestions about how to get what you wanted. It's totally okay for you to be who you are and I will never pressure you to do or be anything else. It's just my job to ensure your happiness. I love you more than life itself and even more than my mother, for that matter. You're simply precious to me."

A knock came on the door. "Ten minutes, Mellie! Don't keep David waiting, now."

I yelled, "Okay, thanks. Almost ready."

Mom turned to grab my dress and took it off the hanger. She unzipped it and held it over my head. I slipped my arms into the sleeves with her help and then turned for her to zip me up. She was so careful, the fabric never touched my hair nor my face.

She grabbed my petticoat and held it for me to step into as she raised my dress. I held onto her shoulder to steady myself as she pulled my slip up to my waist, pulling the skirt of my dress over it.

"I love you, Melanie. I love you more than I can possibly say."

With that, she kneeled and lifted my skirt and petticoat, kissing my thighs again, all the way up to my panties. I couldn't help letting my legs open as far as I comfortably could. She took a deep breath, enjoying the aroma of my arousal under my clothes.

"Mom?? What are you doing??"

"My duty, darling. It will just take a moment and you'll love it. It will calm you down and the ceremony will go so smoothly. I guarantee it."

With that, her lips touched my panties and I got an amazing thrill as she did. Her hands were on my ass, pulling me to her face. She began to lick me through my panties and then nibble on my labia gently. In a moment, she tugged my panties to the side and she began to lick my cleft, circumscribing my clit, just grazing my hood. I was shocked, but it felt wonderful and I stood there as my mom gave me head on my wedding day. I said that again in my mind. My mom gave me head on my wedding day. She's really good at it, too, and she seems to enjoy it a lot.

It only took a moment longer and I began to feel that deep tension in my pelvis. She pulled my panties aside and she pushed two fingers inside me. Having something so squeeze down on, the sensations became more intense. I felt the pulsations begin in my core and I clamped my hand over my mouth as I began to cum harder than I'd ever cum before. I squeezed my mother's head between my thighs and bit my finger as I rode my orgasm to the end.

Mom licked up my secretions and pulled my panties back to cover my pussy, dropping my dress and petticoat into place. I was shaky and had to sit down. Mom looked at me critically and fixed my lipstick, but not before she kissed me on my lips, letting me taste my sexy juices for myself.

She took a half minute to fix hers as well and opened the door as my father came to escort me to the chapel. He smiled as he took a look at me and mom. "The deed is done, then?"

She kissed him, surprising him with a taste as well and he clearly enjoyed it. He offered his arm. I smiled weakly and let him lead me to my husband-to-be. My David had some surprises coming to him. Or with him.