Mother Set it Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would his mum allow him to fuck her? That led him to thinking was this entire thing her devious way of setting him up to fuck her best friend in the hope that would trigger him into thinking would his mum also with to be fucked by him?

Todd was lying beside the pool and had to straighten his erecting dick inside his short.

No, you fool, you're dreaming, he concluded, hoping he'd be wrong about that. He had no idea what kind of female his mother was, but knew she was kind and cheerful and had always been loving towards him.

"Hi," said his mother, coming to the pool along the pathway behind him.

"Hi mum, what's up," he said, furtively sliding a hand to cover the bulge at his groin.

"Nothing in particular. I finished most of the housework and decided to join you after taking a dip."

She turned, to climb down the stainless-steel ladder into the water and Todd boggled.

Lucy was wearing the shiny black one-piece swimsuit that she'd said a couple of years ago she'd dump, because it had shrunk.

Either it had shrunk or she'd become too big for it.

Her tits were practically bursting over the top of it.

Fuck, his mom was attempting to compel him to eye her body. Her lower body was already in the water and so he was unable to see the outline of her pussy against the tightly stretched fabric.

She halted her descent to push some of the bulging tit flesh back into her swimsuit.

"Mum, those old togs no longer fit you."

"Yes, I agree. Perhaps I should take them off and swim nude."

A rush of blood pumped Todd's dick into full erection and he said, "It's your call, mum."

He then muttered "You stupid sod," thinking he should have told her to swim nude.

Lucy climbed up the ladder to stand on slate surround.

"Help me get out of this stupid garment. It's practically stopping my blood circulating freely."

He walked over to her, making no attempt to hide the outline of his erection.

Todd stood in front of her and pulled the straps down over her shoulders.

"Darling, have the antics of your old mum given your that erection?"

"You are not old, mum. And yes, the sight of your tits almost fully hanging out made me begin to think of fucking someone," he said, taking a big risk.

She now had the choice of making a move or calling him a filthy young brat.

"You mean me?"

They locked eyes and he muttered yes.

She said he'd have to give her a moment or two to think about the consequences.

He bent over to pull the swimsuit over her hips and rested his head above her stomach roll as the placed her hands on her shoulders and assisted her to step out each leg opening of the garment.

He couldn't smell arousal because she was wet from having that part of her body in the pool water.

Todd cupped her bulging pussy, making no effort to insert a finger or two.

"That convinces me that you have more than a passing desire to fuck me, my young darling. Proceed, it's your call."

"Have a brief swim mum and I'll toss out these togs. I'll be waiting for you in my room, leaving you to fetch condoms and whatever. Best we use my bedroom in case evidence of fucking remain at the scene. Dad will be another three or four hours at golf.

"Omigod Todd, can you last that long?"

"Who knows, who really cares, but we need to make a slow and loving start to fully enjoy our naughtiness."

"That's intelligent thinking," his mom said, rubbing a hand softly over the outline of his cock.

Lucy climbed on to Todd's bed to lie beside him.

Both were nude.

She cupped his balls, he flicked his tongue around her areola a couple of times before saying, "Mum, the truth now; should we be in this compromising position?"

Lucy squeezed his nuts and simpered, "Definitely, providing we desire to fuck and are prepared to shoulder any adverse consequences."

"Like what, me impregnating you?"

"That is most unlikely at my age and anyway you will be wearing a condom. But if your father should find out you fucking me, he could come at you with pruning shears to lob off your cock for fucking his innocent wife, your mother."

"Err, mum."

"What?"

"Dunno."

Lucy drew her knees up and opened them wide.

"Lick me and finger me and allow me to release over your mouth and hands. Your father used to love doing that to me and these days just limits us to the boring old grind with me on my back taking all of his weight."

Todd looked at the pink flesh peeping out of the vulva surrounded by a light bush of hair. He suddenly thought he saw it wink at him and launched himself at it with the speed of a dog after a meaty bone, his mouth beginning to drool.

"Omigod, omigod Todd, your enthusiasm is making me fantasize that I'm a restored maiden.

A maiden she was not.

Fully focused, he slipped three fingers held together into his mother's self-lubricating pussy with minimal pressure.

Almost an hour later when they lay on their backs, panting and appearing pleased with themselves, Lucy said to her son, "Toddy, you're the man. I haven't gushed like this in years. I'll expect more of this superstar treatment from you in coming years."

"Yeah, perhaps, and providing that your sagging tits and belly don't get too floppy and hamper easy entry," he grinned.

He yelled "Ouch!" as he received a painful clip over the ear.

The End

12