Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 10

Story Info
Simone.
3.5k words
4.48
3.9k
6
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone Chandler reclined in her high-backed leather chair, her buttocks perched on the edge of the seat cushion. Her shoes and panties lay discarded on the plush carpet nearby and she propped her stocking feet on the corners of her desk, giving young Erica Tan access to her vulva. Erica nuzzled her face up against Simone's vagina, nose grazing her hooded clitoris and tongue wriggling up between her moist sex lips. The third-year law student raised her head for a second, her sparkling brown eyes seeking out Simone's. "I love your pussy, Mrs. Chandler. I hope this be one of my regular assignments. That is--I mean, if I get the clerkship?"

Simone raised an eyebrow, answering with a curt nod and a small smile.

"Oh, goody!" Erica batted her eyelashes and covered Simone's velvety pussy mound with her soft mouth again.

This one was not nearly so guileless as she pretended, and she was mistaken if she thought Simone was taken in for an instant. Erica came highly recommended by Simone's good friend and occasional lover Marianne Ross, Dean of Desoto State University School of Law. I think you'll find Miss Tan a compelling applicant in every important respect, Marianne had wryly included in her cover note to Erica's CV.

The Dean had, as always, a gift for understatement. Such a rare beauty, Simone had thought when Erica had first entered her office an hour ago. She stood a little over five feet tall and must have weighed less than one hundred pounds. Her attire--pinstripe navy skirt suit paired with matching leather pumps, ecru blouse, and white stockings--matched her reserved, professional demeanor. Her long straight black hair was held smoothly in place by a simple pearl clasp at the nape of her neck. Early in the session, she'd sat primly in the occasional chair facing Simone's desk, leaning slightly forward with her hands clasped in her lap and her knees together. She responded adroitly to every question, her dark-eyed gaze never wavering from Simone's. Her answers were brief and on point, with occasional excursions into some arcane detail of precedent to better illustrate the breadth of her understanding of contract law.

Simone expected no less from one of Ross's star students. Marianne was Simone's oldest friend in the city. Together the pair of eighteen-year-olds had fucked their way through the faculty and student body of the exclusive Stonehall Academy. After graduation Simone had gone off to Europe, pursuing her brief modeling career, while Marianne had gone straight on to college. She'd accepted the prestigious appointment at DeSoto following a meteoric career in criminal law.

What the two women had shared in their youth, and to this day, were unbounded sexual appetites and the laser-focus to channel their aggressive sensuality to advance themselves while living out their libidinous fantasies. It was Dean Ross's practice to select one or two of the most brilliant and appealing second-year law students each term for private honors study. After training them to her deliciously corrupt tastes she would pass them on to Simone for further "career development."

Marianne Ross kept Simone supplied with fresh, willing young pussy. In return, Simone made out fat tax-deductible checks to her alma mater. The arrangement suited them both very well.

"There's no doubt you have the intellect to do well here," Simone had said after talking to Erica for twenty minutes. "But, as I'm sure Marianne has told you, it takes some special qualities to make a good fit for this firm."

"Yes, Ma'am." Erica had stood up, placed her briefcase on her chair, and stripped naked. As Simone had suspected, the girl had worn no undergarments. She moved gracefully and almost modestly. When she had rested one tiny foot on the chair to unsnap a stocking from her garter and roll it down her slim thigh and Simone had caught a first fleeting glimpse of her round little pussy mound and perfect little slit, the older woman's mouth had gone dry with lust.

The inviting way in which Erica's pert little butt waggled back and forth while she sucked pussy suggested that she was accustomed to being on the receiving end of some hot action while going down on someone. It wasn't difficult to imagine the Dean putting together an advanced curriculum for her, probably including a rotating lineup of studs to plug her pussy while she sucked her mentor off--or Marianne herself using her big two-headed dildo to drill her protégé from behind while Erica sucked some adjunct professor's cock. Simone made a mental note to congratulate her old friend for turning out yet another in a long line of fuck-happy young attorneys-in-waiting.

Erica inhaled deeply of Simone's fragrance, her talented tongue tracing a slow circle around the interior of her prospective employer's vaginal canal and moving ever deeper inside. Erica loved sucking cunt as much as she loved wrapping her own pussy around a fat cock, and the flavor of Simone's creamy pussy juice delighted her. Determined as she was to secure a coveted internship at Travis & Chandler, she was counting on her passion for pussy as a crucial advantage in her presentations to the senior partners. It had served her excellently in her three-year relationship with Professor Ross.

Erica had indeed earned the clerk position at this point, but Simone didn't see a need to tell her that just yet. There was no reason to take the competitive edge off of this little doll's eagerness to please. That wouldn't be fair to Burke, who was scheduled to spend the afternoon testing the limits of Erica's performance. Simone planned to watch while her husband fucked the girl. Taking Burke's monstrous cock for the first time changed a woman, as Simone well remembered.

Simone Laurencio had been born in New Derby but had finished her education in Europe. Her American mother was the scion of a dynastic political family, her father the founder of one of the premier fashion houses of Europe. He had built a vast fortune starting from nothing more than a considerable fortune--his share of the illicit wealth of one of the Continent's most infamous crime families.

In other words, her parents seemed well-suited for one another. Yet the marriage had lasted all of three years, and Simone had arrived at her father's island estate off the Italian coast with no memory of him at all. His magnetism had overwhelmed her. She had always followed where her heart and her cunt led her and saw no reason to make an exception for her own father. Late in the evening on her first day under his roof, she visited his bedchamber. Inspired by his nubile, whorish daughter, the old man found himself again the stallion of his youth and they fucked until dawn.

Young Simone thought herself wickedly sophisticated. She quickly discovered the extent of her naiveté. She'd never been ass-fucked; Father preferred it. So did a number of his friends, especially when the ass in question was that of a slim blonde American beauty who never appeared to tire of anal penetration. Simone became a favorite attraction at orgies on the Laurencio estate. Men lined up to take her at poolside, two at a time, one in her asshole while she sucked out the second man's load.

Simone met Burke Chandler when Travis Legal Group sent him to her father to finalize some contracts. Burke was a newly-minted partner at the firm, and ambitious. He was also married. Simone supposed that her own ruthlessness in pursuit of what she wanted was genetic, and therefore hardly a thing for which she could be blamed. So after spending a week taking the most magnificent cock she'd ever encountered in every way that she could think of, she decided that the wife back in America was only a minor obstacle to be pushed aside.

Burke himself was a thoroughgoing pragmatist. He recognized that with Simone's help he could leverage the Laurencios' vast holdings and influence in both legitimate businesses and the underworld to advance his career back home. Her rapacious sexuality and abilities could also be turned to his immediate advantage in the offices of Travis Law.

Upon returning to the United States at Burke's side as his newlywed second wife, and at his instigation, Simone set about seducing founding partner Alexander Travis. Burke considered that the old boy was much too long in the tooth to keep holding the reins of power at the firm as tightly as he did. After all, hadn't his doctors cautioned him, after his minor stroke, to avoid undue exertion?

After a few months of Simone's devoted attention, Travis had a more serious stroke and seizure that finally forced him into retirement. Everyone agreed that it had been a good thing Simone was with him in his office when it had happened. Simone thought it was her good luck that Travis's cock had stayed hard in her cunt during the seizure, despite her having sucked him off twice in an hour. She'd kept right on riding him hard while she'd called emergency services, and by the time the paramedics had arrived she'd come twice more herself.

The Facetime notification on her phone brought Simone back to the present. Claire Henderson's face lit up the screen, her eyes sensuously sleepy-lidded and without makeup. Her hair was disheveled. She was in bed.

"Just wanted to let you know I filed the waiver petition for Konstantyn and I'm caught up--finally! So I'm taking some personal time today." Grinning, she turned the camera to show Simone the impressive erect penis she held in her fist.

"Noah?" While she spoke, Simone caught Erica's eye and pointed with her chin to the top of her desk. The girl understood immediately, climbing up to lie on her back with knees bent and feet planted wide apart on the smooth mahogany wood. Simone was looking straight into a mouthwatering small cunt with narrow, almost hidden inner labia. She reached out to caress the pretty little mound as she spoke.

"Uh-huh. Brought him home yesterday. We celebrated pretty late, and I'm exhausted."

"Exhausted, my ass. You're loitering with intent to commit a felony, you insatiable pervert. I approve. Carpe diem, darling."

"Thanks. I'll let you get back to work."

"Quite." Ending the call, Simone nuzzled her nose in the folds of Erika Tan's pussy. She knew of no finer perfume in the world than the feminine aroma of a sexually aroused young woman. She nibbled at the insides of Erika's thighs, licking her way back to that tender cunt, looking forward to taking the girl under her wing. Yes, of course, today Burke must have his ritual offering of new corporate cunt, but after that Erika would be hers to coach.

She'd have to introduce this one to Kelsey Ellis.

†††

Claire nestled in the bedsheets between her son's knees, having fun with his prick while he lay back on a stack of pillows. She slid her circled thumb and forefinger lightly up and down the top of Noah's shaft, using her index finger to tickle the sensitive area on the underside just behind the glans. She'd learned that doing this caused most men to produce extraordinary amounts of pre-cum without triggering their ejaculation. It certainly worked on her son, and she closed her full lips over his flaring cock crown to sip and suck up the clear slippery liquid as it bubbled from the tip of his cock.

"Damn it, Mom, you're gonna drain me dry before we even fuck."

Not much chance of that, Claire thought. She smirked to herself as she milked her son's cock. She planned to train Noah to produce copious amounts of pre-cum for her to enjoy while teaching him at the same time to delay his orgasm so that they could enjoy longer fuck sessions. Given time, she hoped that she could teach him to pleasure her for hours and to come at her command.

"You know I love the taste of jism, honey," she purred.

"Seriously?"

"Un-huh. A yummy mouthful just makes me want to fuck so bad. I'll just do anything for a man who can feed me right." Noah's prick jerked and grew harder in her hand--exactly the effect she meant to produce with her hot talk. "And drinking it from my own son's cock is Heaven." Sensing that he was about to ejaculate she stopped licking and fell silent for a few moments, relaxing the pressure of her fingers slightly to interrupt the stimulation.

She'd make him explode when she was good and ready, and not a second earlier.

When she could tell that he'd eased back from the edge, she returned to her work. "Good, good," she encouraged him as clear fluid actually shot out of his cock-slit in little spurts. "You're really leaking now. Mother is so proud of you...give Mother more..." She sighed and sucked half of his cock between her lips. Cradling his scrotum in her free hand, she hefted his balls. They were heavy and full. He would shoot a real gusher, this time.

When she was finally ready, Claire opened her mouth wide and slid her head all the way down his prick, swallowing that steely rod whole. She remained completely still other than for the pounding of her heart until she felt a little spurt of something warm against the wall of her throat. Then she gently and slowly squeezed her esophageal muscles around him.

Noah convulsed, cried out, and arched his hips up off the mattress. His cock pulsed and gobs of creamy cum jetted down Claire's throat and into her belly. She lifted her head, to catch some of it on her tongue, to taste it on her lips. Her talk might have been intended mainly to condition his reflexes to her liking, but every word was true: having her son shoot a big load of cum into her mouth was sheer bliss.

Claire sucked the last strands of jism from his cock and rested her head on his chest. "Thank you, baby," she murmured.

"Yeah..." Noah could barely croak out the word, poor thing. His mother snuggled against him. He drifted off into a badly needed nap.

Simone had called her "insatiable." Claire conceded the truth of that to herself. All right, then, but who decided how much was too much? She'd matched the very beating of her heart to other people's clocks of all her life, only to have it break trying to keep that cruel pace. How much freedom was too much? "There's difference between freedom and license," people would cluck in tones that told you they had already measured that difference, marked the line, and would show you exactly where it was.

Thinking of Robyn, of how much more cheerful her quiet daughter had become living with the Ellises, and of how she had blossomed in Kelsey's company, Claire wondered...if there had been a "Kelsey" in her own early life, what would the timekeepers have made of that in those benighted decades?

Claire supposed that there must be limits to her appetites--fuck it, to her craving for new sexual experience and family intimacy--but she would find them when she found them for herself.

"Mommm..." Noah mumbled and shifted in his sleep. His cock stirred slightly. Claire kissed his stomach and blew light puffs of air across his prick. It flexed and bounced like one of those slinky toys she'd spend years kicking out of the way on the basement stairs when he and Robyn were kids. He repeated her name. Was he having a sex dream about her? Okay then, some parts of him were less exhausted than others.

The poor dear surely needed a rest, but Claire wondered if it would be possible to suck him off without waking him. What harm could there be in that? And if it worked, it would open a whole new realm of possibilities for her.

So, Claire tried the experiment and failed. Before he was half-erect Noah's eyes fluttered open and he pulled himself drowsily up to sit and watch her. "I'm sorry that I was sorry that I called you a slut. Slut." They laughed together. He tossed the covers aside, grabbed her, and pushed her to her hands and knees.

Claire held onto the footboard as Noah mounted her from behind. He slid his prick into her pussy just once to lubricate it; she was very wet, as she always was. Then he took the firm round globes of her buttocks in his hands and spread them to expose her puckered pink anus. He positioned the tip of his cock against her rear sex hole.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Claire moaned. "Please..."

Noah's cock-knob slipped into her ass easily when he pulled her toward him and pushed his hips forward. When he'd ass-fucked his mother last night he'd been surprised by the little ring of muscle's lack of resistance. He had quickly learned the extent of her willful control over her body.

Claire leaned back against him, rotating her hips as she moved so that only a few inches of his prick slipped out of her on his out-stroke. She wanted to keep her son's cock mostly inside her; she adored having her rear fuck-hole crammed so full of stiff meat. Noah reached forward to support her under her arms. He was quickly learning what his mother liked, and he knew that she liked to have her hands free in this position.

She caressed herself, reaching her hands back between her legs to her cunt. Moistening one finger inside her dripping vagina she began teasing her clitoris. Jesus, this was perfect. She wanted to stay this way for hours, floating on a cloud of sensual bliss. Noah had come enough times today that she was sure she could prolong this coupling for a while. The muscles of her tight little anus were sensitive to every twitch and throb of his prick, so that if she sensed him softening a little--or, conversely, quickening toward too early an orgasm--she could adjust her motion and pressure around his fuck-pole to keep him right in the groove she wanted.

Wild fantasies filled her mind as she played with herself. She imagined herself surrounded by two, no, three young studs like her son, each jacking his hard cock for her amusement while waiting his turn inside her velvet sex sheath. She'd have Noah lie back with his cock still up her ass and one after another they'd step up, hold her knees apart and feed their pricks into her pussy while Noah kept right on ass-fucking her.

What made the daydream even more exciting was knowing that it did not have to remain a fantasy. She vowed she would make it a reality, and soon. With that thought, Claire let out a long, soft sigh and climaxed. She kept her nimble fingers working through the first rush of pleasure, prolonging the peak and building toward a second one.

Noah saw Claire's shoulder and neck muscles ripple and contract as she orgasmed. Coming was always a full-body experience for his mother, as if every atom of her very being vibrated in ecstatic harmony. She was a phenomenal fuck, the kind of totally uninhibited sexual creature that so many young guys dreamed hopelessly of finding. She was certainly more than what he'd ever dared to long for during all those endless days in lock-up.

He realized that he hadn't properly appreciated Claire when he was younger, but he swore that from now on he'd do everything he could to please her and protect her. She was his mother, after all...but just as importantly, she was the hottest fuck-slut he would ever find and she was his for the taking, always.

†††

Erica Tan screamed aloud as Burke Chandler drove his mammoth cock into her tight-packed pussy until his balls slapped against her mound. Simone smiled to herself as she stood watching the young woman squirm and gyrate beneath her husband. No doubt Marianne Ross had warned her protégé what to expect, but nothing could truly prepare a woman for Burke.

The young woman was clearly losing her finely-honed mind as Burke rammed in and out of her, experiencing the most fantastic fuck of her young life. At first penetration, her body had gone limp and her eyes were suddenly as vacant as the display on a rebooting computer--a comparison, Simone mused, that was not so far from the truth. Then Erica had slowly opened her thighs wider, anxious to get him further into her cunt. She'd pressed her open mouth against his and encircled his thick neck in her slender arms. Now she humped her hips crazily upward to meet his every thrust, screwing her pussy tighter against his prick.

12