Mother, Sister, Daughter, Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I would suck her clit, finger and tongue fuck her cunt till she got an orgasm. Maybe two times. Without having to fuck her. Then I can have my own me-time, fantasizing about Shilpa. Wow! that will be great!

I sucked my wife's clit with great vigor. I then ran my tongue down the line of her vagina and poked my tongue into her hole and lapped. I put my finger along with my tongue. And that did the trick. She climaxed suddenly. She wailed softly, "ooooh, Ramu!! "And then she shook like a tree branch for a while and flopped back on to the bed. "Aiyoo! Ramu! That was good. Oh god! Oh god!" she mumbled as she gasped for air. Then she said, "Come on, get on top.. What, no? Why?"

"Oh! Chitra. I am tired.. Maybe tomorrow. We might wake Arun up!!" I giggled, sheepishly.

"Really? OK, then. Remember, I offered. It might be a while...I am going to take a valium.." She went to the bathroom and took her sleep aid medicine and came back and flopped on the bed. With that, and three of four deep breaths she dozed. She was a heavy sleeper. Each day, while I would get up at around five-thirty AM using my body-clock, it almost always took the loud alarm clock to wake her up at seven AM.

I fisted my cock and fantasized about Shilpa. She was only twenty years old. Was she a virgin? Maybe not. Not by the way she acted. So what? What if she is a virgin and wanted to lose her virginity to me. Here. In my house. Why would that matter?

I heard the sound of water running in the kitchen. I raised my head and looked at the bedside clock. It was around midnight. I must have dozed off. I turned to Chitra and saw that she was fast asleep, snoring a little. My first thought was that Chitra had forgotten to turn the water off. I got up to investigate. I passed the room next to ours where Arun was sleeping andI could hear his loud snores even through the door. I smiled to myself and walked into the kitchen.

Shilpa started and almost screamed in shock to see me. I too jerked back, not expecting anyone, least of all her to be in the kitchen in the middle of the night.

"OH! Sorry.. I ... I didn't know.." I managed to say.

"No... no. Sorry to have scared you. I ..just .. just .. wanted some ..some.. water..." she trailed off. I looked up and saw that she was staring at my body. I had walked straight from my bedroom to the kitchen, not realizing I was in my PJ shorts only, since that was how I usually slept. Her eyes locked on to my chest and then slowly, deliberately down to my abs and crotch.

Her nightie was a short one-piece sleeveless one that came down only to the middle of her thighs. From the corner of my eyes I could clearly see that she was braless. Her firm tits were pressed against the front of her dress and her nipples were prominently poking out. Her thighs were firm and kneed rounded.

I could only say, "Shilpa...I ..."

She did not say anything. She just turned into the hallway and walked to her room. She stopped at her door and turned towards me. Arun was sound asleep. My wife was knocked out for the rest of the night. What else was there for me to do? I walked up to her and placed my hands on her shoulders. She did not flinch. "Are you sure?" I asked. She simply nodded, looking straight at me. "Wait for me," I said, and went to my room. Without making a sound I took what I needed and walked out. Chitra was snoring more this time around, and Arun sounded like he was lost to the world.

Shilpa was standing next to her bed when I entered. The many streetlights outside our house provided enough illumination through the glass of the windows to show her in her glorious nudity. The dress she wore earlier in the evening belied the size of her boobs. They were huge and round and firm. I reached for one with one hand, and I sucked on the nipple of the other.

She sighed, "Ahhh! Uncle!!"

"Shilpa..are you .. are you OK to do this? You have done it.."

"Yes!" she hissed. I am not a virgin! I know ...Uncle.,..show me how... I ...only two times..." She reached out and almost ripped my T-Shirt off. Then she yanked my shorts down and bent down to take them off of my feet. She did not rise. She knelt down and took my penis in her hand. It stood erect. It was as hard as a steel pipe. The scent of cum was all around us. She reached up and grabbed one of my ass cheeks with her hand and with the other, directed my cock into her mouth.

It was delicious! I was in seventh heaven! Her mouth was cool. She started moving her head up and down my cock slowly, getting used to the thickness, the warmth, the smell and taste. She was mumbling something, with my cock still in her mouth, "Ummmm, Ummmm, Ummmmmm!" Then she stopped her motions, and used her spit and made my cock wet and slippery, with it still in her mouth. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and lapped the sides, the tip, the thick vein under my cock with her tongue. She went at it for a long, long time. I was not even close to ejaculating. She took a few breaks, catching her breath between sessions of cock sucking. I grabbed my dick and raised it, and pushed her head below. She knew what she had to do. I sat on the edge of the bed and she took my balls in her mouth, one after the other. She went at this also for a long time, making my balls as wet as my dick.

When it was my turn, I lifted her and placed her ass on the edge of her bed. I bent down and raised her legs and parted them. As my tongue touched the hair on her pussy, she jerked back and cried out softly, "Oh.. uncle..ahhhhh!" And then she placed her hand on my head and pushed me into her crotch.

OH, the smell of a young girl's cunt! It was intoxicating. I lapped the line of her lips like a puppy drinking milk from a saucer. She was jerking up and down as my tongue and mouth made contact with her cunt and clit! She did not let go until she had her orgasm, and I was happy to oblige. Her pussy and air were drenched with my spit and her juices. As she reached her end, she pushed up hard against my mouth and raised her ass off of the bed. "Aiyooooh! Aaah! Ahhh!" she cried out. We looked at each other in the darkness ans smiled. Her chest was heaving and she was panting and gasping.

I did not relent. I once again lifted her legs and put my head between them. "Ohh uncle.. Wait.. wait.." she said, but then screamed softly in surprise at what I was doing.

I lifted her legs and pushed them up and pressed her thighs down. I spread her ass cheeks, dipped my head and licked her asshole. I remembered exactly how many times I had done this and with who. Shilpa was the third girl I had done this to. Man, how nice it was to feel the puckered skin. Best of all, to do something unexpected like this and pleasure a woman!

Shilpa almost jumped out of her skin. "Ahhhhh! Ooooh! Uncle!! Ohhhhh! Ahhhh!! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Yes, lick my asshole!! Mothefucker!!" She hissed. "Ahhhh...Ahhhhh.. So gooood" I kept at it for a long while. And I rose up when I thought she had enough. She pushed me on the bed now, and I immediately raised my legs, moved my balls and cock out of the way and offered my ass to her.

I could tell this was the first time she was going to rim a man's asshole. She hesitated. And I helped her by gently pushing her head downwards. "Come on, Shilpa. Do it! Lick my ass!!" She gingerly moved her head down and I felt her cool tongue on my ass cheek, somewhere close to my hole. I moved my torso and simultaneously positioned her head in the right place. And then she was able to locate my asshole with her tongue. She started very slowly. I hissed, "Ahh! Ahh! Yes, that's it Shilpa. Do it! Yessss!"

After that, I fucked her in the missionary position. For a long time. She was not passive. She grabbed me by the shoulders and using that as leverage, rammed her torso up and met my thrusts. She was moaning, and groaning, "Fuck ... me .. unc cle... fuu uk meee, aaiii yooh!". I was surprised by her ferociousness. And when she stopped to catch her breath, she just watched me as I struggled above her, her chest rising and falling, spreading her legs even wider to give me more access to her pussy.

She put her hand between us, and began rubbing her clit. I stopped and looked down at her crotch. The head of my cock was still inside her and I could feel the walls of her cunt pulsating against it, alternatively grabbing and releasing it. Then she had another orgasm. A soft, low, primal scream left her lips as she jerked upwards, she yanked her face to either side as waves of pleasure raked her body. Then she flopped on the bed under me, still panting and gasping. "Oh god.. Oh god... fuck..fuck." she whispered. My breathing was labored too, and sweat poured off my body onto hers, making her tits, chest, belly and face wet and slimy.

I wanted to go further. Would she come along for the ride? Only one way to find out. I grabbed a pillow, and in one motion I lifted my cock out of her and turned her over so that her torso straddled the pillow. I then rose and parted her ass cheeks with one hand, and with the other I guided my cock into her asshole.

"What.. why.. Oh.. Aiyoo, uncle!! Wait.. no...okay .. okay!!" she said and she put her hand on her other ass cheek and moved it out of the way.

"I am going to fuck your ass, Shilpa.. Have you done it before, huh! Yeah?" I growled in her ear as I felt my cock head push against her hole.

"Noooo, no... I have never..ok slowly now.. You are too bi... Aaaaaaahhhh!" she let out a long drawn out, soft groan as I pushed my cock into her asshole. But I knew it was a mistake. I should have used some lubrication. As my cock entered, I felt the resistance from her as she moved to make the passage more easy. But suddenly this friction caused me to go over the edge. I was about to cum!!

"Oh no Shilpa! I am coming. .ahhh ahhh I am going to finish...," I screamed. I pulled up and yanked her and turned her over. I parted her legs and flopped between them, knowing that I had only about a few seconds before I spurted.

"Okay..Okay.. uncle. Come.. Come on me.. Yes. yes, " She gasped as she saw me stroking my cock between her legs.

She jerked back in surprise as my cum landed on her. I could feel long ropes of my ejaculate spewing out of my dick. I stroked my cock until the last drop landed on her. And then I slammed back on the bed, gasping for breath and catching air with my open mouth.

"Shilpa.. That ..that ...was,, great!"

She replied, "Uncle.. You are like an animal!" She punctuated her words by slamming her fist on my chest as she said, "You ... Are... incredible!!"

She turned and got up and wiped herself with a towel. She put on her nightie and went our the door, presumably to the bathroom. I let myself out. I went back to my bedroom, where Chitra was still fast asleep, lost to the world. I wondered if even an earthquake would have roused her from her slumber.

I was a light sleeper and very early the next morning, I heard the bedroom door squeak open. I turned in my bed to see what was making the noise, when I saw Shilpa's silhouette framed there. I quickly looked at Chitra to make sure she was not woken by the noise. I jumped up and went to the door, by which time Shilpa was already in her room. I joined her there.

As I lay on the bed, she started talking. "Uncle, I could not think of anything else all night. What we did was awesome. You are...mmm, uncle, you are as old as daddy, no? But you seem.. I ..I don't think daddy.. You know. Can do what..."

"Shut up!" I said, and laughed softly.

She giggled and said, "I wish Amit, my boyfriend, was like you!! He wants to do it .. you know.. Stay for a long time.. But he still hasn't learnt to control himself."

"He is still young. He will learn."

Then she said confidently, "I think I should have a lot of boyfriends. I want to fuck.. A lot..That will be fun." Then she turned to me and asked, "Uncle, you had many.. You have done it with many... right? Not just aunty?"

"Shut up!" I said, again, and laughed softly. "Wouldn't you like to know!"

She whispered softly, "Uncle, what you wanted to do, you know, doing it from behind? Do you want to? I mean, I'm okay, if...have you done it before? Does it hurt, I mean, for the girl? I have seen it being done in porn, so..."

I didn't know what to say. Incredibly, I felt my cock rising. It was snug between our thighs and she felt it too. And without a word she fisted it and started stroking it. Within a minute, my dick was hard and straight, and throbbing in her hand. She lifted her face and looked at me. She rose and took my turgid member in her mouth. I placed my hand on her ass cheeks, moved it down between her legs and inserted my finger in her cunt hole.

I stacked a couple of pillows against the headboard and pulled her up to it. I straddled her face and mouth-fucked her. I supported myself with my palms on the wall and pumped my cock into her mouth. She was holding my thighs for dear life. My dick made sloshing sounds as I pulled in and out of her mouth. I did not relent even when I knew I was about to ejaculate. She did not seem to complain. She just placed her palms on the sides of my thighs and waited for me to finish. She was mumbling. "Yeeeessss, Yesssss,, Yeessssss, Yesss sirr, sirrrr"

I could not recall the last time I ejacuated in a girl's mouth. It surely must have been a whore or prostitute in some shitty town I visited on my numerous travels. But I was going to do this with Shilpa. Yes, Fuck! Fuck!

I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked up. "What? Why?"

"I want to fuck your mouth and come in it," I growled.

"Ok.. ok... yes.. uncle.. fuck my mouth..fuck it... put your cock in my...," she gasped

I did not let her finish. I rammed my thick dick in her mouth and pummeled her.

++++ Flashback ++++++

"No!! Ramu..don't put it in!! Get up .. get off me... aiyoohh," Madhu almost shouted. I raised myself and rolled off her, saying, "Ok, ok, calm down. Don't scream. People will hear! I was not going to put it in..just wanted you to get the feeling!"

"No..it's too dangerous!" Then she looked at me and said, "Sorry! Please understand!"

I said, "Ok, no no, We won't do it ...unless you are ready"

"No. I want to be a virgin. I have to be...until my marriage."

We lay like that for a while. Then she raised herself and fisted my cock, which was still thick, heavy, warm and smelly. She had refused oral sex, even after I had gone down on her several times and got her to orgasm. She cried every time I asked her to suck my cock. "No! Ramu! I don't .. it's dirty.. You don't have to do it to me also.. no.."

But today was a special day. I was leaving for the US the next day for a period of six months, maybe more. We wouldn't be seeing each other for god knew how long. Maybe never! Fuck!! Maybe she would at least suck my cock!

To be fair, her hand jobs were glorious and excruciatingly pleasurable. Taking me to the edge and back numerous times. She knew, as I had told her, that edging will enhance the pleasure of the climax, increasing the amount of cum. She delighted in seeing cum exploding from my cock. Somedays, we would masturbate together, goading each other. Her hands made squelching sounds as she rubbed her pussy, her juices trailing to the floor. Some days she would lose control and not be able to stop in time. She would have her orgasm once more with me. On other days she would keep her hand on my cock, stroking it as I came, as ropes of white, creamy cum erupted from it.

She sobbed, "Ramu! Will you remember me? I don't think we will meet each other again! You will meet other people. Other girls! Surely..you will remember me, won't you?"

"Yes. Yes! Madhu, I will never.. I can never forget you!"

This was a rare occasion when she entered the apartment I shared with Arun. Arun was out visiting Neeta, his sister. And I didn't know what excuse she gave her grandparents, but here we were, just the two of us. Then quite suddenly she stopped stroking my cock, and said, "Get up, Ramu". I stood, my cock jutting out at an angle from my belly. I watched dumbstruck as she too got up and took off her clothes one by one. Then she had me take mine off as well.

Then she knelt down and opened her mouth, and looked up. "Is this how?" And before I could say anything, she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. I was dumbstruck, and froze for a moment. But she moved her head up and down my cock. She must have seen the many video CDs I had given her. Watched and learnt. Practiced in her mind. And now she was sucking her first cock!! I held her head in my hands and I fucked her mouth.

She was moaning, "Ummm, Ummm. Ummmm! So good, Ramu! Why did I wait! Fuck my mouth Ramu!!

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and ran it all over her face. She licked the sides, poked my pee hole, wrapped her tongue on the pink head. "Aaah...Aaah... Aaaah!" She hissed.

I yanked my cocked from her grasp, and jammed it in her mouth. She took it without complaints. I took myself till the edge and as I was about to come, I pulled out of her mouth. I fisted my cock and stroked it, turning away from her to show her my ejaculation.

But incredulously, she grabbed my cock and directed in on her face while stroking it. Her hand was flying on my cock. I screamed, "Oh! Madhu.. I am coming... ah!! Ahh!! Let me come on your face.. Oooooh! Here it isssssssss!" I screamed.

Madhu opened her mouth!! My cock exploded. Cum rocketed out of it, and I saw the first rope land on her cheek. She tried to move, but I held on as I saw the second rope ejected and went right into her mouth, landing on her teeth, tongue and inside of her cheek. I rose on tiptoes, howling, screaming, as creamy, white, thick cum splattered the inside of her mouth. She had enough, and she closed her mouth and let the last ropes land on her face, covering her lips and nose and forehead. "Ooohhh Madhu! Ahhhh! Fuck!! You are incredible!! Fuck me!!" I shouted. She looked at me, and then she grimaced and almost gagged as I realized she swallowed my cum.

Fuuuuk! What a feeling! Ejaculating into a girl's mouth, man! This was my first time. Arun's mom and sister never allowed this though I had tried convincing them. But Madhu took it like a champ! This was her first blow job and she had let me finish in her mouth! Motherfucker!!

++++ End of flashback ++++

I stared down at Shilpa. She had her eyes closed, and her mouth stretched around my thick cock as it flew in and out of it. Then she looked up at me. At that instant, my dam broke.

"Aaaaahhhhh, I am coming!!" I yelled, and grabbed onto her hair. With a mighty heave I thrust into her mouth and I rose on my toes in anticipation of my climax. My cum spewed out of my cock. I felt myself jerking my hips into Shilpa's mouth as each spurt escaped the confines of my balls and into her warm, inviting, wet, slimy mouth. I did not let go of her head even as my orgasm subsided and my cock became flaccid in her mouth. We were like that for a while, and as I looked down at her I could see that she had swallowed my offering.

"Oh Shilpa! Sorry... sorry .. if I ..."

"Uhhmm, Uhhmm, uncle. Thank you! Fuck! That was awesome!" she said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

As we lay down back, I looked at her, and confessed my obsession with ladies underwear. I didn't know why, but I had a feeling we wouldn't be seeing each other again. I wanted something concrete to remind me of her. I asked for hers.

"What, uncle? You want ... my.. my panties.. my used ones?" she asked, wide-eyed.

"Yes. Is that so wrong? I want something .. to .. make me think of you."

"That's strange, but.. okay," she did not sound convinced. "Do you do this with all .. you know.. all the women you ..?"