All Comments on 'Mother Son Chance Happening'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A slow build is good but,

...this could have been tightened up by nearly a full page and kept all the realism. I don't want some two-page stroke story, just a tighter version of this one. It was the realistic sense of each partner yearning to cross the line but being too afraid; then just not knowing how to make that first move that really sets this apart from the trashy stories. Still, the goodnight hug/kiss routine was described in repetitive detail a few times too many. You could have summarized there a bit and then given us a bit more of an ending instead.

Five pages or more is not a problem at all, nor is a long buildup necessarily bad, but it also shouldn't read like just copied and pasted filler details where the same scene plays out each time. There were places where I was sorely tempted to skip ahead and that would have ruined an otherwise decent and realistic story. I'll try some others.

fdfergdgdfdfergdgdalmost 10 years ago
These type of stories make me comeback to Literotica

Stories like these give the patience to read past shedload of lame stories only in order to find a jewel like this, props, an all-time favorite for me. the build was amazing, a followup would incredible. Cheers.

snathsnathover 9 years ago
This one is the best!

I write some lousy one, I read many; but this one, I think is the special one, for those aspiring writers to read and learn how to write an erotic master piece! I have been searching for the needle, and I got it ultimately, say after ten years of searching Literotica!

But why do I like it?

I am yet to see another exhibit, how an innocent kiss gradually progresses to a full blown illicit passion, a taboo, which every man dreams, but no one lives to tell it, truthfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great...erotic

No rush to climax. Very believable. And very sexy. Best I have read, period.5a

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo, bravo

Absolutely the best I have had the pleasure of reading. This is exactly how I would write it if I could write. You are truly the voice of the speechless. You deserve a gold medal for this piece of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This slow-tease story is tremendous. I could feel his excitement, frustration, angst. I wondered, with him, at the mysteries and (seeming) inconsistencies of "female decision-making". Very very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extraordinarly good

I loved the story and if its true wish u both a happy fuck life

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best mom son story ever

Awesome..moms please read this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Best

This is by far the best incest story I have ever read it describes the love of one for the other perfectly. Incest is often sordid with one or the other participants scarred for life it is not really a subject to be treated lightly. I can quite understand how the author took so long to complete this masterpiece of a study of human sexual desires and behavior.

.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
GREAT!

Without a doubt one of the very best. You rate right up there with "allwayswantedto" who I always thought was the gold standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I read your story & images of my mom walking in her bikini around the rented lake-side cabin in Quebec

I totally had the hots for my mom. She was turning me on so much that i had to apply metal control to suppress the erection.

My mom was in most of my jack off fantasies until i turned 28 or something.

My mom was no saint or Mother Theresa or sothing.

She was a sexy woman. She was a good mother & a good wife to my dad but she always sought other men's attention (which i noticed!) My parents entertained a lot & i got convinced that she had a thing with a good family friend 10 years her junior.

I never loved her any less on account of that.

It was not my karma to make love to my mom.

What i regret though is this: my mom used to kiss me and cuddle me a lot. Around the age of 16 i started avoiding the kissing and cuddling. It was a part of the growing up process. When i turned 18, i regreted i was no longer kissing and cuddling with her, but c'est la vie. OMG i wanted so much to hug her when she is in her bikini or silk tank top or in a light cotton T shirt with no bra.

In my next life my karma will be different & my mother & i will be BFF with the best benefits i can imagine. In this life, however, i am left with very fond memories of how much i desired her with evry atom of my body and every part of my soul.

Your story brought back those memories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!

I loved your story it was really something how you slowly worked up to their love making. It seemed like something that could really happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

did not read this story, just 2 fucking long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Top Draw

Wow, that was so refreshing to read opposed to some (most) of the "wham-bam-thank you ma'm " stories. Love how you expressed the mental feelings and possible miss-reading of the situation that was unfolding. I should imagine that your writting is much closer to what actually happens in incestuous relationships opposed to a mother catching her son jacking off and immediately pounces on him and fucks his brains out. It may have taken many years to write but well worth the effort. Thanks for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Complexity

I gave up reading after two pages. Anytime it takes four pages of describing a floor layout and endless pecks on the lips to work up to an accidental tongue touch, that's waaay too much buildup to a sex scene I passed over because I was too bored by the time you got to it. (Glancing back at page 5, I saw that sex actually DID happen. It was actually pretty good, although once again, four sentences were used, when one would do.)

btaga2btaga2almost 8 years ago

It was an absolute wonderful story. I will continue to recommend it whenever I have the opportunity to.

Maybe we get to read another story of yours at some point.

gropingrampsgropingrampsover 7 years ago
Build

Your build to the "climax" is gripping. A good read.

blaster666blaster666over 7 years ago
Loved It!

Very erotic buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautiful. Really love your style of writing. And the build up is fantastic. Please do write more of such stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too much blah blah things..

Read the story ' falling for jennifer part one' not part 2, part two is boring.. and learn how to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lost patiance after the kissing scene in the begning of page 4

Story sucks... Didnt even get an errection

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
breakline

very strong feeling i held been to, but my dream are lost, cause she'd died before i tell her how much i love her and make intercourse yet.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
What a fine erotic story!

It just amazes me that some of these damned fools that write anonymously wouldn't recognize pure erotica if bit their gonads off!

I thought it was one of the very best. Thank you so much for sharing your immense talent. It was definitely a Five Star tale! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best.

A really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And just like that..

This was mindblown story,i came so hard that my balls hurt.

sensualminded1sensualminded1almost 7 years ago
5 stars and more!

Wow!

It was so well written!

The suspense and buildup were fantastic.

I had to force myself not to skip ahead.

In short story erotica writing this is a masterpiece.

5 stars and more!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Incredibly slow burn...

...but worth it--although I'd describe it as the "blue balls burn." ;)

Can't say enough about how you painstakingly drew this out and made the perceived stages so noticeable--to the point that when they finally join, passion erupts and they enjoy each other slowly, then more urgently.

The fact you got 127 comments with 192 likes it quite major. Few authors get that many likes and that many comments. Well-written story and well done. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very female writing

No doubts, this is not a classical writing. The time spent to describe very sensitive but almost static action is very feminine. A male would be definitely more straightforward. This is all the charming of it. I would say that the second half of the last section is useless. I seems you just need to end. I like it because it gets slow but it is very picturing. I guess many of us felt these tourments when teenagers. This is perhaps more close to French classical literature. Le Rouge et le Noir, etc. Slow but we cannot escape. So I put five stars, it is much better than many of others 5s but please next time improve the last. The rhythmic must accelerate to reflect the happiness and the sexual tension, but the first section imposes to enforce also the beauty of the long constructed love. They are too sensitive to just fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it.

Loved the story, especially the tiny steps forward and the subtle indications of something hidden. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful

Greatly enjoyed reading your story. You presented realistic thought processes when viewing events from one point of view. More 'suspense' when you only know what one person's worries and desires are. It would be interesting to read the same story from the mother's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slow burn

Very skilled use of time and stream of consciousness. Good job.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Very good

I'd love for more but considering how life just happens, this will be enough.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tooooooooooooooooooo wordy

I like nothing more than a good lead in. Nothing too short and definitely NOT as long as THIS story.

You could have cut this story in half by omitting the replication of text that you employed and it would have improved the story tenfold. The mother and son's reluctance was so overdone it was painful. I kept jumping ahead by several paragraphs in order to be able to get through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's a perfect example of what it was

Emotionally erotic and psychologically true to the relationship between Eros and Psyche. Every word was purposeful. As a matter of fact, the ending showed signs of being rushed and could have been allowed to "breathe" more. Still, the pacing was justified by the NATURE of the eroticism being examined.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmalmost 5 years ago
Erotic & excellent

one of the best erotic story.. nicely written.. well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waht I was looking for

Undoubtedly one of the best stories of mutual seduction I have read here. I hate stories where the mom is really just a whore ready to fuck at the drop of a hat. They aren't believable. This store was actually believable in it's approach to a mother son sexual relationship. Well done my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A slow build up, but so worth it. much more like real life than most of the stories here!

I could not have been that 'patient'. but I think this is closer to what might happen in real life. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved all you stories 5 stars all

I wish you still wrote stories. Your such a great writer. You could be a great Romance writer too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enchanting

Great job in gently building the path. Please DO reconsider writing again

OldtoadOldtoadalmost 4 years ago
Excellent work

It was an amazing journey, I became anxious as each night came and went

You must add more to this tale,

Let's pretend I actually gave you a 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Boyfriend and his mother

I dated an older man that described to me his sexual relationship with his own mother. He was graphic as he explained that moment when he first slowly began to penetrate and enter his hard penis into her vagina. This story made me just as wet as I was that night. Thank you, wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The build up is an ever steady seduction, and I really love it.

Some author has this long stories but the build up is inconsistent, mostly they'll just describe the environment the two characters have or some knowledge trivia that I particularly don't care about.

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

What a nerd she putting it out there that she wanted to fuck n he talking about variables such a moron n dweeb

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

What a making.loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cowboy777 is my user name. Waiting for my account to be activated.

As someone that only reads mother and son incest stories on this site I will say that you clearly have the ability to write stories that are WAY above the norm. However, this particular stories sexual peak (son tasting mother's unbridled and forbidden passion), wasn't as well written, and sexually introduced as the rest of the story.

You brought together a truly amazing sexual precursor to the mother and son encounter in your story. When the passionate part was played out the story was left crumbling in the desert like a tumbleweed pushed beyond its abilities to tumble.

You obviously have writing skills, but the latter part of this tale was dried out by the end of its trail, and the needed oozing wetness only a mere drip.

I have said many times "That even though mother and son incestuous stories on this site are probably 99. 8% fantasy, the one thing between mother and son that isn't fantasy is a mother's timeless love. A mother's love is as timeless as the ocean waves crashing upon sands, and her eyes can move her son's being as a blue norther rushing over the mountains."

I'm almost 23 and I personally see nothing wrong with a SINGLE mother giving her unbridled self to her consenting adult son. To me, the bond a mother has with her son is unlike any other, and the sexual experience that would unfold between them would be one of an "OTHERWORLDLY," mind-blowing intimacy that no one could ever give.

Your mother's smell and taste because of being of your own flesh would be as subtle as wildflowers after a rain, but as luring to your being as when the suns rays once again tenderly kisses each petal.

You teased your readers well, but let the rays of the sun tenderly kiss each line of your writing and lure your readers deeper.

Thank you very kindly for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding...the slow build up, the gradations of awareness and hesitancy, the taboos to overcome, the sweetness of each character, the balance of love and lust, the gradual awakening, the muted explosiveness of breaking thru followed by the long tender play to the crescendo...Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sensational story, by far and large the best tat I have read so far....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sensual and realistic story. The slow pacing works perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bravo, you nailed it, the intense emotions are the essence of incest. tnx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautifully written, what a talent to elaborate on the intensity of these complex emotions. It begs for MORE DIALOUGE to verbalize that intensity. PITTY you have not written in such a long time. ALAS

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

That was undoubtedly the longest courting session I have ever read. It was very good and very loving. I’d give it 10 stars if that were possible. Keeep up the good work.

SincinnatiSincinnatiover 1 year ago

I am blown away by the exploration of their developing feelings for one another. And, the I evita le guilt and caution that came to both as they developed. Very well crafted and quite a loving and arousing climax to the story.

Dannyboy23Dannyboy23about 1 year ago

I admit that I had to speed read a bit but lots of good bits and mother and son must be as sexy as it gets. I would have liked to cum but wife is next door!

GateWraithGateWraith12 months ago

That was -- no pun intended -- the MOTHER of all slow burns. The incremental ratcheting up, backing off, hesitation unsurety, fear, and obvious mutual desire made this tale not only hot AF but actually believable. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very slow start but the emotions and complexities were very well executed.

Great story.

Thank you for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great storyline and great writing too..

jacqe00jacqe006 months ago

I don't know why I find the mother son stories so intoxicating as I had no such feelings for my own mother...although I did have some for my best friend's mom when I was in my early teens. Still, I walked away from this story with a feeling of guilt almost a if I had lived thru the experience myself. Even though I never experienced anything like it, I could totally identify with the feelings and emotions both the son and mother went thru and can imagine these similar events playing out many times in real life. Very well done. I normally like stories that move along more quickly, but this one pulled me in completely. Very well written and I a glad you finally finished this one...it was well worth it my friend !!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

that was the most exciting story I ever read so hot almost felt real thank you so much

XRoads55XRoads555 months ago

You have led us, your readers, through a complex labyrinth of so many human emotions. Allowed us to feel every delicious moment between those two forbidden lovers.

I got so caught up in this journey! I wanted it to happen for them and yet I didn’t want it for I knew when it happened the beautiful story would end.

But thanks to your skills as an author, I was never disappointed. And when the conclusion finally arrived, I was completely satisfied!

Incest has always fascinated me and even though I have never had an interest in my own mother, I find the mother-son incest situation to be hottest and most interesting stories to read.

For the record though, I’m crazy in love with my own adult daughter and would love to have uninhibited sex as an element in our relationship

Ben_JaxBen_Jax4 months ago

WOW!!! Awesome read!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

One iof the most honest, sensual and erotic mutually consensual incestuous love story I have ever read. The author described the psychological, emotional and sociolgical turmoil a incestuous couple would go through before entering into such a relationship. Defeating the artifical boundaries that society has instilled in the human being against such coupling is logically described. When each one realized and accepted the fact that love has no boundaries, they truly free to love each other. The chemistry, sensitivity, adoration and passion that grew within each character was beautifully described by the author. She sould be extremely proud of her effort with this story. 5 star rating without question.

KnightofmindKnightofmind2 days ago

I feel strongly when you write: "I was feeling very sweet..." you actually mean: " I was sweaty...".

The whole story is both vulnerable and realistic but also stilted and awkward. It's like you are recounting something someone is telling you but you are toning everything down. Are you just very British?

I don't know.

I am not trying to be insensitive or critical, preference is not a demarcation of the presence or absence of quality. Some will like your work others won't.

I just can't get down. I wish you the best.

Now please 3P0, turn off the trash compactors on level three!

😁

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous