Mother to Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up to the stall that Ruth was in and said, "Open up Princess. Now or everyone will know."

Still sitting, Ruth opened the stall door. "Very good Princess. Now, you have been busy. Playing with yourself like a slut. And with no panties. By order of your daughters I am sure," Victoria said laughing.

Ruth was in shock and was trying to think. Victoria kept up the pressure. She said, "Come here slut," as she backed away.

Ruth followed and when Victoria got to the counter she said while lifting her skirt, "Now slut, on your knees and eat my pussy."

Ruth stood and stared at Victoria. "If you don't, everyone will know Princess."

Defeated, Ruth got to her knees and started to lick and suck on Victoria's pussy. As she was occupied, Victoria was rubbing her own tits and she said, "Oh, you are good Princess. Your daughters can have you at home but here you are my slave. Tell them that."

Ruth listened as she ate her new Mistress's pussy. Soon, Victoria came and she said, "Oh yes. You are good. We better get back to work. Remember, here you are mine. Tell your daughters. Tell them to call me."

"How can I? They will be mad."

"No they won't. Have them call me."

That evening, during dinner, Ruth, wearing her maid uniform told her daughters about her day. She expected them to be angry but instead, they smiled at each other. "Just what we thought she would do," said Mia.

"Yes," replied Teah.

She turned to Ruth, saying, "Slut, call Victoria."

Ruth was astounded and said, "You don't mind? You wanted this?"

Teah and Mia looked at her. Teah said to her in answer, "Do not question your Mistresses. Now call Victoria."

Ruth just sat for a moment then took out her cell phone and called Victoria. When she answered, Ruth said to her, "Hello Victoria. Hold please."

And she handed the phone to Teah. Teah took the phone and said into it, "Hello Victoria. This is Teah."

"Yes dear. What can I do for you?"

"I understand that you used my and Mia's slave today."

"Yes I did. And I told the slut to tell you."

"So, you want to share our slave. Ok. We agree. You have her at work. Only, you cannot interfere with her job. Understand? And, remember, Ruth is our slave, not yours."

"Ok, I agree. Tell the slut I will see her in the morning."

Smiling, Teah ended the call, "Goodbye Victoria."

"Goodnight Teah."

Looking at Ruth, Mia said, "Come with us slave."

The three went to the large bedroom, got on the bed and Ruth went down on each of her Daughter Mistresses.

Afterward bringing both to multiple orgasms, Teah said, "Now Mother Maid you may now do your cleaning."

"Yes Miss Teah."

The next morning, when Ruth arrived at the office, Victoria was there to meet her. "Come with me slut," Victoria said to her and led her to the restroom.

When there, Victoria said, "Slut, time for inspection. Lean over the counter and lift your skirt."

When Ruth was in position, Victoria walked up to her and rubbed her ass and fingered her pussy, saying, "Very nice. So wet. You love this don't?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now, on your knees slut. Time for your snack."

Four times during the day, Ruth served her Work Mistress. That night, wearing her sexy maid uniform, Ruth served her Daughter Mistresses and then cleaned. Wednesday and Thursday was the same. On Friday, in the afternoon, Victoria brought a third person to the restroom saying, "Slut, you know Jenny our intern."

Ruth just nodded.

"I think she should inspect you. Get into inspection position."

Ruth got into position, and jenny, who had been told by Victoria what to do, walked up to her and rubbed her ass and fingered her pussy.

"Now slap her ass."

Jenny smiled and slapped the cute ass several times.

"Now slut, on your knees. Time for your snack."

Ruth went to her knees and served the two women. Jenny, a 21 year old college student, was in heaven. When both had cum, Victoria said, "Good girl slut. You may clean up and then go."

That evening, when Ruth told her daughters, Mia asked, "Did you like doing her?"

Ruth smiled and said, "Forgive me but yes I did."

"You are such a slut," said Teah.

During the weekend, the three went to the mall where Ruth tried on clothing at several stores. At home, Ruth was used by her Daughter Mistresses. Sunday was spent cleaning and servicing her daughters. The next morning, Ruth was surprised that her daughters were dressed in nice clothes, not just casual ones.

"They must be going somewhere," she thought to herself.

Her daughters escorted Ruth to her car, as they did each morning, and when Ruth was in her car, Mia said, "Have a good day at work dear mother. Remember, obey Victoria."

"Yes Miss Mia."

At the office, Ruth serviced Victoria and Jenny twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon. And that evening, she serviced her daughters.

In an office with nine women in total, a secret such as this could not be kept. On Tuesday morning, while at her desk, Ruth realized that the others were looking at her and laughing. She resolved to ignore them. An hour later, Mandy stopped by her desk, leaned over and said, "I hear you love to eat pussy. And are very good. Come with me."

"How dare you."

Victoria walked up and said, "Is there a problem here?"

Before Ruth could answer, Mandy said, "Yes, she is refusing me."

Victoria turned to Ruth and asked, "Is that true?"

"Yes, but..."

Victoria grabbed Ruth's arm and pulled her to her feet. Than Victoria sat down and pulled Ruth across her knees. Victoria pulled her dress up, exposing her bottom and then she spanked her hard. There Ruth was, in front of everyone, getting a spanking. She was so embarrassed. After 30 swats, Victoria let her up and asked in a loud voice, "Now slut, will you obey the others."

After a moment, Ruth said in a soft voice, "Yes."

"What? I didn't hear you."

In a louder voice, Ruth repeated, "Yes."

Victoria stood up and said, "Ladies, Ruth will serve all of you. She is a very good pussy licker."

Some ladies giggled but Ruth wanted to die. Mandy took her hand and led her to the restroom. After Mandy, it was Karen. The rest of the day, Ruth was busy eating pussy. That evening, Mia and Teah were delighted at the news. The next day, Ruth was called into Mrs. Clark's office. Mrs. Clark, a 52 year old, owned the business and was a strict employer. When she was seated, Ruth waited for Mrs. Clark to begin.

After exchanging greetings, Mrs. Clark a said, "I am giving you a promotion Ruth. You are now the Office Morale Officer."

Ruth just looked at Mrs. Clark. Mrs. Clark continued, "I understand you got a start at your new position yesterday. How did it go?"

Ruth was dumbfounded and couldn't speak.

"Well, speak up."

"It when well Mrs. Clark."

"Good, good. I am having the small meeting room redone. It will have a bed and chair in it. You and your fellow employees should be comfortable."

Ruth could not believe what was happening. "Oh, one more thing. From now on, you will wear your sexy maid uniform while here."

"What? How did you know?"

"Oh, I have ways. Now slut, come to me and make me cum."

Ruth got on her knees and began to service her boss. While she was performing, the office door opened and closed. When Mrs. Clark had cum twice, she pushed Ruth away and said to her, "Damn, you are good."

Then to the two people who had just entered, "You were right. She is a slut."

Ruth looked up and gasped. It was Mia and Teah!

Mrs. Clark said to Ruth, "Meet my two newest employees."

"What? What..."

"Oh Mother Slave," said Mia, "We work here now. We made a deal with Mrs. Clark. We are just below her in exchange for you."

"What do you mean?"

Teah answered, "In the company, we are above everyone else here, except Mrs. Clark. You are below everyone else. You are now the office slut."

Crying now, Ruth asked, "Why? Why?"

Mia and Teah walked over to her, pulled her to her feet, hugged her and Mia said, "We love you Mom. This is for the best."

Still crying, Ruth started to speak but Teah spoke first, "Dear mother, it is done. Accept your fate. Be happy in your slavery."

Ruth looked at each daughter, then at Mrs. Clark, who smiled and, after a moment, Ruth said, "Very well my Daughters. I accept my slavery."

The three hugged and laughed.

Mrs. Clark led them out of the office and said, "Ladies, meet your two new supervisors, Mia and Teah. And meet Ruth, the office slut."

There was stunned silence. They loved the idea of Ruth being the office slut. But, these two young girls were now their supervisors? Victoria spoke up, "What do you mean they are our supervisors?"

"Just that. Right below me and above all of you. With complete disciplinary authority."

Mandy asked, "Discipline us how?"

"By spanking of course. In front of the others. So, you are warned. Be good girls."

Mia and Teah stepped forward. Mia said to the ladies, "You are all required to sign a contract. It spells out the new working conditions. All of you must sign or no one will stay employed here."

Victoria said, "We all will be fired?"

"Unless all sign, yes."

Jenny spoke up and in a small voice, asked, "Even me?"

Teah answered, "Yes, you are no longer an intern. Now you are an employee. You will be allowed to finish your studies."

Smiling, Jenny said, "Thank you."

Mia continued, "Now, all of you sit down. We will distribute copies of the contract. Read it well."

Teah handed out the copies and when she was finished, she said, "You have 15 minutes to read and decide."

Mia then added, "Also, you will find a separate form. It is a non-disclosure form. Sign it now or leave."

Victoria and other women looked at each other and signed the non-disclosure form. Then each read the new contract. As each finished, she sighed. All had signed.

Mrs. Clark was pleased. "Well done ladies," she said. And then she added, "Now, back to work."

The next morning, Ruth was in a sexy maid outfit and the other women were all in very short skirts, as required by the contract. When all were present, Mia said, "All right ladies, time for inspection. Please come forward."

Victoria held back, asking, "Why the inspection?"

"As per the contract, none of you are allowed to wear panties. And, per the contract, we will inspect each of you. Now, come forward."

As each female came forward, Teah lifted her skirt and rubbed her ass. Victoria came forward and when Teah lifted her skirt, she was wearing panties. "Oh my Victoria. Against the rules, you are wearing panties. Why?"

"I forgot."

Mia sat down and said, "Come here Victoria, you will be punished."

"What? No, I won't."

Teah pushed her forward, saying,"Yes you will."

Mia pulled her over her lap and Teah pulled off her panties. Mia then spanked her with 30 swats. When done, Teah pulled her up and said, "Remember all of you. Displease my sister and me, and you will be punished. Now, get to work, all of you."

Ruth spent the day, in her sexy maid outfit, walking the office, posing on command and being taken to her "lounge" to serve as a pussy Slave. Each employee got to use her once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Each day was the same and moral was high. The ladies enjoyed having an office slut. Mia and Teah kept complete control.

Mrs. Clark was very pleased. When Teah and Mia had first approached her, she had been very skeptical but the proof is in the pudding as the old saying goes. And when she thinks of the two young girls she smiles. "And to think they are only 18. They are amazing."

Mrs. Clark had no children and Mia and Tia filled a void. Each day, Mrs. Clark instructed the two young women about her business and how to run. She was pleased on how intelligent the girls were. Very impressive they are she thought. She was amazed on how rapidly the girls learned things.

One day, after several months had gone by, she called Mia and Teah into her office. When seated, after discussing business matters, Mrs. Clark said, "My dear young ladies. You have done a fantastic job here. I am very pleased. I have a suggestion."

"Yes Mrs. Clark."

"A reward for employees could be being allowed to take Ruth home for the night."

"That is a great idea. We'll offer that soon."

Mrs. Clark smiled, and then said, "I have grown to like you both very much. You know I have no children. I have written a new will. I have made you both my heirs."

Mia and Teah could not believe it. "Really? That's too much," said Mia.

Teah, "Yes Mrs. Clark, that's too much."

"Nonsense my dear one. Also, I want the three of you to move in with me."

"Move in with you?"

"Yes. I am alone."

Mia and Teah looked at each other, then looked at Mrs. Clark and nodded. Mrs. Clark then said, "Ruth will be our Maid. She will no longer work here. Who should become the office slut?"

Again, Teah and Mia glanced at each other. Teah said, "Now that Jenny has graduated, it should be her."

"Yes, I agree."

Mrs. Clark said, "I agree. Never mind on the overnight visits by Ruth."

"Yes Mrs. Clark."

"Now, have Ruth join us."

When Ruth was seated, with her daughters standing on either side, Mrs. Clark said, "Ruth, I have made your daughters my heirs."

"What? I don't understand."

"They are now my heirs. Also, you are all moving in with me."

"What?"

"You are no longer needed here; starting tomorrow you are our full time maid."

In shock, Ruth said, "Yes Mrs. Clark."

"I am now also your Mistress. Carry on."

Ruth rose from her seat, glanced at her daughters, and then left the office. Mrs. Clark then said, "Bring Jenny."

When she was seated, Jenny was wondering what was up. Mrs. Clark began by asking how she liked her job and the fringe benefits. Smiling, Jenny said she "loved it here."

Smiling back, Mrs. Clark then said, "I am reassigning Ruth. She will now work only at my home as my maid. You are now the office slut."

Jenny could not believe it.

"Really?" She said, "Thank you. Thank you. I love the idea. I will be a perfect office slut."

Over time, Jenny had grown to want the life that Ruth had. Now she did.

"I cannot wait," she said.

Mrs. Clark, Mia, Teah and Jenny walked out of the office. Mrs. Clark spoke up, "Ladies, attention. Ruth will no longer be the office slut. Jenny is now the office slut."

"What is happening to Ruth?" Victoria asked.

"She is now my full time maid," answered Mrs. Clark.

She glanced at Mia and Teah, and she said, "Mia and Teah are moving in with me. They are now my heirs. Be good ladies. Obey them."

Victoria could not believe it and said, "They're your heirs?"

"Yes."

Victoria continued, "Are you kidding? You put them in charge of us and now you are rewarding them?"

Mia and Teah walked up to her, one on each side, and grabbed her arms. As she struggled, Mrs. Clark walked up and slapped her across the face. Victoria became still.

Mrs. Clark said, "Well ladies, perhaps you need a 2nd office slut. Perhaps we should rent this one out to the highest bidder. What do you think?"

Victoria pleaded, "Please, I'm sorry. Don't do that me."

Mia and Teah released her. Mrs. Clark stared at Victoria for a moment. Then she said, "Okay Victoria, you are forgiven, this time. Next time, we will sell you to a pimp. So behave."

"Yes ma'am."

That evening, Mrs. Clark, Mia and Teah had dinner at Mrs. Clark's home, with Ruth servicing as the maid. The ladies discussed the pending move and the business. They decided that there was no reason to wait, so the three would move that very next weekend. That night, when her daughters left to go home, Ruth stayed to serve her Mistress.

The next morning, Teah and Mia came back and had Ruth service them before they left for work. That day Mrs. Clark stayed home with Ruth so she could start to train her on her duties as the maid and sex toy. Mrs. Clark also started to get the home ready to take in the three women.

At the office, Jenny began her new role as the Moral Officer better known as the office slut. Jenny was very popular with all. And she loved it. Her uniform was that of a sexy School Girl. She loved it and the others loved it too.

That weekend, Mia and Teah moved in with Mrs. Clark. They each had their own room but most nights were spent either with each other or Mrs. Clark. They were lovers now. Ruth had a small room of her own. She was the Maid, the Cook, the Body Servant and the Sex Toy to all.

As time when on, Mrs. Clark stayed home with Ruth and let Mia and Teah operate her business. She continued to tutor them on business and they were doing a great job. Mrs. Clark went to the office once or twice a week. She was very pleased. The staff was very happy and a month after the changes, Mia and Teah began to have Jenny go home each night with a different employee.

One Saturday, all of the employees came to Mrs. Clark's home for a party, a sex party. All of the ladies had sex with each other many times. At one point Ruth and Jenny put on a show for the others. Soon, the others joined in with Mrs. Clark watching.

Mrs. Clark's business was continuing to do very well under the management of the two young women, Teah and Mia. Jenny loved eating pussy and loved bring a slut. Ruth loved being the Slave to her daughters and Mrs. Clark. Jenny was the work Slave and Ruth was the Home Slave. And each loved it. Ruth was very proud of her daughters and was very grateful to Mrs. Clark. Ruth went from being a mother of twin daughters to the Slave of those daughters to the Maid.

Mother to Maid. She loved it.

12