Motherfaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood motionless...absolutely numb. My brain refused to function...I couldn't process their conversation fast enough..

This was my little girl! What the hell was happening to her....to them. I wanted to run downstairs and shake her...demand an explanation...tell me who this perverted person was who was doing these sick things to her. Instead, I stood there silently...waiting...eavesdropped for every last morsel of vile and disgusting information.

"Mrs D did the same thing to me," Rachel said. "She even wanted me to like talk dirty to her. And I was like you...I thought I would like never stop cumming."

Mrs D? Who the hell was Mrs D. It certainly wasn't one of the other cheerleaders...girls their own age. They were talking about adults doing these things to them!

I didn't know if I could listen to this any more. How could this be happening? Was this some kind of retribution for what Megan caught me doing last week?

"You know what else," Megan said, her voice quivering. "I have a secret I've been dying to tell you. It is so bad...I'm like embarrassed to tell you."

"What is it...tell me?" Rachel asked excitedly. "Come on, tell me. Remember, we promised...no secrets. You gotta tell me."

"I know someone who like really wants to do you," Megan said teasingly. "You could never guess who."

Oh my god! No...no Megan, I silently screamed. Don't say your mother....please...don't say me.....

"Who?" Rachel asked excitedly. "Don't say some boy Megan...I'm like so not interested. Who is it...stop teasing and say who it is..."

"My mom." Heather said barely audible.

I never experienced such absolute shame as I did at that moment. How could my own daughter do this to me?

"You're like kidding, right," Rachel said excitedly "Your mother? I don't believe it. Your mom is like so straight, man. You're making this up, right. No way she told you this."

"No, no....she didn't tell me," Megan answered eagerly. "Remember...last week...me, you and Annie...we were practicing in the back yard. Remember, I went into the house to go to the bathroom. Well, that's when I caught her. She was watching you out of the window and she was like fingering herself. I mean, I almost shit when I saw her. When she cum she could hardly breathe...I mean, like her whole body was shaking like a leaf."

"OH WOW," Rachel screamed. "Really? God, your mom is like sooo bad. You know, I alway thought she was sexy, even sexier than Mrs D. You mean you think she'd like go down on me? Christ....this is like so wild."

I fell to my knees on the carpeted floor. I was totally humiliated. I couldn't believe my daughter would embarrass me like this. I was consumed with dread...my life was over. How could I ever live this down. Everyone would find out now! How would I be able to face my friends....I couldn't.....I wouldn't!

"Damn, Rachel, what are you doing?"

My ears pricked up again. It became too quiet. I crawled over to the cast iron railing and peered down into the living room. Rachel was kissing Megan, her hand up under my daughter's skirt.

"Oh god, Rachel. I don't know...you're making me all wet."

Rachel's mouth returned to Megan's lips....I could see their tongues intertwine...hear my daughter moaning in apparent pleasure.

"Where are your panties?" Rachel asked teasingly.

"Miss C kept them," Megan moaned. "When I left her room this morning she was sniffing them...she's a real pervert. Mmmmmmmmm, you smell so good, Rach."

"You wanna smell my panties Megan?" Rachel whispered.

"Only if they're dirty," Megan giggled.

Without removing her hand from under my daughter's skirt. Rachel, using one hand, somehow managed to remove her white cotton panties. My daughter snatched them, spreading the crotch over her nose and mouth.

I could smell myself. I fumbled up under my nightie, my own panties soaking wet. Touching my slit, I shuddered. I was going out of my mind...

"I bet my mom would like to smell your panties too?" Megan said breathlessly.

I couldn't listen or watch anymore. I crawled back to my bedroom, closing the door. Once inside, I lay back on the plush carpet, legs spread, fingering myself to a massive orgasm. There was such an ache in my cunt...an ache to cum again, and again. I clawed at my pussy, trying to maintain the pleasure gushing through me...through my pussy...onto the floor.

I nearly blacked out. When I finally regained my bearings, I realized my daughter and her best friend were still downstairs doing terrible things to each other...and in my living room!

I arose from the floor and quickly dressed. There wasn't time to shower. I hurriedly brushed my hair and applied lipstick.

I had to be careful. I didn't want Megan to think I overheard them talking. She would really despise me...probably accuse me of spying on her.

I opened my door quietly and went directly to Megan's bedroom. I rapped on her door loud enough for them to hear me from downstairs.

"Megan...MEGAN, Are you in there?" I said loud enough for them to hear.

I wanted her to think I just woke up and was checking to see if she had arrived home yet. I could hear both of them whispering excitedly, obviously trying to make themselves presentable.

"MOM, WE'RE DOWN HERE," Megan shouted up to me.

I walked to the landing overlooking the living room. "Oh, you are home," I said, acting relieved. "Good. I just woke up...I guess I didn't hear you come in. So how was your game last night? Did you girls have a good time?" It was all I could do to maintain my composure.

She answered as I descended the stairs. "Yeah, it was alright. The ride in the van was like sooo long. By the way, why are you here? I thought you were supposed to play tennis."

"It was cancelled, honey. Barbara couldn't make it. You know her...undependable, as usual. That's okay though. I didn't feel like playing anyway. Are you girls hungry? Do you want me to make you breakfast?"

I could see the ruse worked. Their demeanor became relaxed, assured I hadn't heard anything.

"No, we already ate," Megan said. "Rachel's mother bought us breakfast at Denny's on the way over here."

"So....what are you girls doing today? Any plans?"

I forced myself to look directly at Rachel, knowing she was thinking I wanted to have sex with her. I felt flush...warm. I tried to act adult...parental. I wanted them to re-think their opinion of me.

"No, not really mom. Just hanging out...you know, maybe get a video for tonight. Oh, I almost forgot. Is it alright for Rachel to stay over tonight?"

"You know you don't have to ask me that?" I said. "Rachel, you know you're always welcome here. By the way, I'm going shopping at the Greatland Mall this afternoon. You girls are welcome to come along if you like. At least it would get you out of the house for awhile."

"Yeah, okay," Megan said.

I went into the kitchen, my hands trembling as I tried to make coffee. I could hear them giggling as they went up the stairs to Megan's room. I couldn't help but think they were talking about me. It was demeaning.

I couldn't get the image of them kissing and fingering each other, out of my head. It was all I could do not to finger myself again. I wasn't thinking straight and I knew it. Something more sinister was going on with my daughter and I had to get to the bottom of it.

The phone rang. "Jordan residence," I answered.

"Hey, Jesse...it's me....Kelly. Listen, is Megan home? I need for her to babysit a couple of hours."

Megan regularly babysat for the Thompson's.

"Hold on Kelly...I'll get her."

Going to the bottom of the stairs, I yelled; "MEGAN, MRS THOMPSON IS ON THE PHONE FOR YOU."

"OKAY," she yelled back to me.

Five minutes later both girls joined me in the kitchen. "I can't believe that woman wants me to babysit on a Saturday," Megan said dejectedly.

"For how long?" I asked. "Just a couple of hours?"

"No...six hours. Noon till six. It like kills my whole afternoon."

"Yeah, but she said she would give you like fifty dollars," Rachel chimed in. "You can't turn that down."

"I know...I know," Megan moaned. "You're going with me, right?" Megan said, looking pleadingly at Rachel.

"Uhh...no, I don't think so," Rachel said. I'm not hanging around three screaming kids on a Saturday afternoon. No, I think maybe I'll go to the mall with your mother. That's if it's alright with you, Mrs J?"

"Uh...sure, that's...that's fine," I said nervously.

I could feel a knot in my stomach beginning to form. Alone, with Rachel. It frightened me but there was no way out of it.

They looked at each other and giggled, as if aware of my discomfort. I knew exactly what they were thinking...that I would get all hot and bothered, being alone with Rachel.

I was determined to show them they were wrong. It was a chance to change their opinion about me. Megan needed to know I was her mother, not some kind of pervert. This thing going on between us had to stop...and stop now.

"Come outside with me," Megan said to Rachel. "You can keep me company till Mrs Thompson gets here.

Alone for the moment, I tried to resolve in my mind everything the girls revealed in their conversation earlier. Obviously, something nasty was going on with Megan and the cheerleader team. It was hard for me to comprehend...Megan allowing some adult woman to sexually abuse her. She just wasn't like that! And why would she go along with it willingly? Was Rachel a bad influence?

What was I going to do about it...especially since I got the information while eavesdropping.

First things first, though. I had to make it through the day with Rachel. I thought I knew her. Apparently she wasn't the wholesome young girl I thought her to be.

With her involvement with other adult women, she certainly wouldn't give a second thought to putting me to the test, especially after what Megan told her about me. She would probably think she had the upper hand. I knew I had to be firm, adult like, and on my best behavior.

It sickened me to think some female teachers had initiated my daughter into their sick sex games. They were committing a crime! And only god knows how much psychological damage they had done to her. One thing was sure...I couldn't allow it to continue. I didn't understand how the school district could hire these goddamn sicko's......

Rachel returned to the kitchen. "Megan just left," she said. It's just you and me Mrs J."

"Okay then," I said. "Why don't you relax while I go upstairs and get ready. I won't be long. Okay?"

"Sure Mrs J. Take your time...we have all afternoon."

In the bedroom I peeled off my sticky panties. I couldn't believe the mess an orgasm could create between my legs.

Standing in the shower, I let the hot water cascade over my body. I felt filthy...but it was my mind that was dirty. A shower wasn't going to cleanse that for me.

I thought it so unfair that fate had put me in this position. A week ago all of this would have been incomprehensible to me.

After dressing, I posed in front of the mirror. I looked sexy. I thought about changing...dressing down, but decided against it. I admire my long legs, the swaying of my heavy breast. Would Rachel notice I was braless. Christ, how could she not. I was as sick as those goddamn teachers...

As young as Rachel was, she realized a well placed compliment could go a long way in removing barriers. As I descended the stairs she heaped on the praise.

"Wow, Mrs J. You look so cool. You're like so pretty...sexy too. I hope I look just like you when I get old...uh, not old...you know, when I grow up."

And with that we proceeded to my car. Little Rachel...if she knew my eyes were watching her every move...her tight little ass...her tight, sweaty little ass.

I silently prayed for the strength to make it through the day...to contain my sick desires only in my head.

The twelve mile ride to the mall was tense...at least it was for me. It was difficult to concentrate with Rachel sitting next to me, showing an ample amount of thigh.

Once inside the mall I relaxed a bit. Shopping always had a calming effect on me. I could spend hours in an upscale women's clothing store, especially when they had their new, seasonal fashions on display.

After a few hours browsing, Rachel tired of looking at women's clothes, preferring the teen shop upstairs.

Eventually I grew bored and went searching for Rachel. I shouldn't have been surprised, finding her in the lingerie section, fondling a pair of bright yellow thongs.

"Look at these Mrs J," she said excitedly. What do you think...wouldn't I look sexy in these"?

"You're a little young to be wearing something like that," I said. "And I'm guessing your mother doesn't allow you wear them, does she? I don't allow Megan to wear them either."

"If it was left it up to my mom, I'd be wearing bloomers," she cracked. "But, believe me, she'll change her mind in time."

I had no idea what she was talking about and didn't care. I was envisioning her in those bright yellow panties, crotch all squished up in betwen her pinkish slit.

She looked at me with those full, pouty lips. "Wouldn't I look absolutely luscious in these. I'd love to model them for you."

She was openly baiting me, painting an image for my benefit. If she only knew.....

"Did you know I turned eighteen last month, Mrs J. I love birthdays, don't you?"

Her hint was anything but subtle. "What would your mother think of me if I bought those for you, Rachel? She'd be totally upset with me. You know she would."

"She'd never see them. Really. She never comes in my room. She hasn't been in my room in like...like forever. And, even if she did find them, I'd never tell her you bought them for me."

She thought she was charming me. I just wanted her to think I was cool.

"I shouldn't be doing this, young lady." And your mother better never hear about this. You can pick out five pair."

Her arms encircled my neck, hugging me tightly. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples poking against the lower part of my breast. And she smelled so good...

She whispered in my ear: "Thanks...thanks a lot Mrs J. You are so sweet."

And then she kissed me. Not a prolonged kiss, but a kiss nevertheless. And right on my lips Her tongue, flicking out, penetrated my lips. It was brief...but anyone noticing would surely think us affectionate mother and daughter.

"How about Megan Mrs J. She loves these panties too. Do you want me to select five pairs for her also?"

I had totally forgotten about about my own daughter. Talk about painting one's self in the corner!

"Yeah..okay," I said reluctantly. "Pick out five pair for her too. I must be crazy for letting you talk me into this."

"She'll love them Mrs J...you're so cool. I wish my mother was more like you."

She was playing me and I knew it...but...but she said I was cool.

But she wasn't through. Before we left the store, she had me eating out of her hand. I purchased two complete outfits for her and Megan...both far to skimpy to wear to school.

As we were leaving the mall, we stopped in at my favorite coffee shop. They made the most delicious Latte's. Rachel was familiar with the place. Apparently it t was her mother's favorite coffee place also.

As we sat at the table, Rachel pointed out one of the waitresses. "See that really pretty girl over there Mrs J. She was a cheerleader at our school two years ago. See who she's talking to, the pretty blonde woman with the big breast. Do you see who I'm talking about?"

"Yes, I see...what about them?'"

"Well, they're like girlfriend girlfriend, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, I catch your drift Rachel. So, what about it?"

"Nothing...I didn't know if you ever...you know, ever seen two girls together like..."

"I don't live in a cave Rachel. I do know a thing or two."

"Did you ever wonder how....how they do it?" she whispered across table.

"I'm not sure we should be talking about this, Rachel. But out of curiosity, what do you think they do?"

She giggled. I smiled. We both knew what was going on...and I was sure I was winning.

We arrived back home around 5:00 pm, an hour before Megan would return from he babysitting. So far, so good. I hadn't done anything to embarrass myself yet.

I suggested to Rachel she might want to go up to Megan's room and hang out till Megan returned. She bound up the stairs, her packages in tow. I was relieved...out of sight, out of mind.

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room, relaxing, reading Cosmopolitan, when I heard a door open and close upstairs. I casually glanced in the direction of the stairs. I couldn't believe it...Rachel, descending, wearing the tank top I bought her...and a pair of yellow thongs. That was all she was wearing!

I knew instinctively what I should do. I should admonished her, let her know that parading around in my home, half naked, was unacceptable. But I didn't. I simply looked away, pretending to ignore her.

But I couldn't ignore her when she knelt on the sofa beside me...nor ignore her when she slipped her arms around my neck, thanking me again for the the clothes I purchased for her.

And then she kissed me...kissed me right on the lips, her tongue slippping into my mouth. I couldn't breath...I couldn't move. I was so scared stiff.

I tried to push her away...to tell her her assumptions about me were wrong.

But illicit pleasure is so fleeting. All the moral indignation I could muster couldn't stave off my desire. I was weak...and my moaning only gave her more cause to continue.

My resistance was feeble. I sank back into the soft cushy pillows in total submission. Her tongue was bold, and I succumbed to it, permitting her to slip further into my mouth.

After several minutes of passionate kissing, her hands began to roam over my body, especially my swollen breast. My nipples were hard and erect, and her little fingers pinched them through my blouse, hard enough to make me wince. The pain was exquisite.

How could my pain and guilt feel so sexual? How could I ignore every moral instinct telling me how terribly wrong this was?

Her little girl scent permeated my nostrils, her perky hard nipples pressed against my breast. I was completely at her mercy, sick with yearning to please her, to devour her.

She removed her lips from mine. Still lying across me, she whispered in my ear; What do you want to do to me, Mrs J? I'll let you do anything."

I couldn't bring myself to answer. I couldn't say it aloud, not to my daughter's best friend! She had no respect for me...that's why she was so bold...so sure of herself. I was sick and she knew it...

She rolled off of me, lying back on the sofa, legs splayed, enticing me. And there, in the middle of her crotch, the crotch of her new yellow panties, a wet spot appeared.

"Do you want to smell me Mrs J?" she asked softly. "Come here, sniff me...smell my pussy. I know you want to. I won't tell anybody."

IL was more than a spot now, spreading over her entire crotch. I whimpered like a little girl.

"See how wet I am Mrs J. Come on, put your face down here. I won't tell anybody. C'mon...sniff my panties, my pussy. You know you want to."

I finally found my voice. "I can't do this Rachel...this is so wrong and......"

My voice trailed off zs she slowly pulled the cotton crotch aside, exposing her puffy cunt lips...all glistening wet and juicy. Her blonde pubic hairs were fuzzy, and at first glance it appeared like she had no hair at all.

"Do you like my pussy mommy? Do you, mommy...do you want to sniff Megan's pussy too.

I was beside myself with lust. The mere mention of Megan's name pushed me over the edge.

"That's it mommy," she said as my head moved down between her legs. It's so sweet...kiss it...it wants your slutty mouth."

123456...8