Motherhood - A Tale of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shotacon1
shotacon1
61 Followers

'After arriving in the city, Raju Bhai took care of us.' Said Salim. 'He took us to a slum in the eastern part of the city. Me and my elder sister worked for him for some time. We used to beg near the highway traffic signal of Science City area. A couple of years went by. Then, one day I saw a few thugs whisked away my sister in a cab. Raju Bhai seemed ecstatic that night - offered me biriyani (a muslim dish). I could not eat though - I felt like throwing up'.

'Then?' Preetha asked in a trembling voice.

'It seems Raju Bhai did not dislike me... he didn't thrash me too often. But, on some nights, after he was drunk, he forced me to sit on his lap and kissed me forcefully. It was disgusting, His breath was foul.' Salim shivered at the memory.

'Then, one day, Raju Bhai took me to Kalighat (a locality in Kolkata famous for prostitution) to offer prayers at the Kaali temple (The Kalighat temple is one of the most famous in Calcutta, it is strange how a temple and a red light area happen to co-exist). On our way back, there were girls lined up on the streets. I was not sure, but, for a fleeting second, it seemed I saw my sister standing amongst them. I was about to run to her, but Raju Bhai grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I called out to the girl, but she quickly turned away and walked off'.

Preetha felt nauseated as she listened.

'On that day, Raju Bhai beat me up black and blue and locked me in a room. Then, when night came, he returned awfully drunk and...'

Preetha did not want to hear further. She interrupted by touching the boy's hand.

'It's okay, you need not tell anymore.' Said Preetha. 'Did you see your sister ever after that?' She asked with concern.

For a few moments, the boy looked at her with a blank expression. 'Yeah...Nearly three months after that incident, my sister came back to the slum with two ruffians in toe. They sought out Raju Bhai and battered him mercilessly. I guess he died then and there. My sister took me away from the slum'.

Preetha sighed as she felt slightly relieved.

'Why didn't you stay with your sister then, instead of living in tea stall?'

The boy trembled faintly as he replied.

'Sister took me by to a dingy place called Shovabazar (a locality in Kolkata) by the subway train. I enjoyed the ride very much with my sister.' A glint of faded happiness appeared for a moment in Salim's eyes. 'Those two thugs also came with us. Sister told me that we could live peacefully from that day onwards. There is a place called Sonagachhi near Shovabazar with rows of houses lining the streets. Many girls live in there - my sister also lived in one of the houses. I was not allowed to sleep with her. I used to sleep in a garage at night and ran errands for my sister and other girls during day time'.

Preetha was feeling uneasy again as she listened to what he had to say.

'Then...?' she asked, stubbing the cigarette butt into the ashtray after a last long puff.

'To tell you the truth, I never liked it over there. Nasty people kept coming. Every evening, my sister used to stand in the passage, all dolled up; men arrived one after another and went up the staircase. My sister looked so beautiful in her make-up and dress. She used to giggle constantly, but I knew for certain that her smiles and laughs were fake, she was sad within. There was a dirty bastard of a man. He tried to force my sister to do disgusting things. One night, my sister tried to run away from him and as he tried to forcibly pull her inside, she slapped him. I was standing close; there was a flower vase lying nearby. I picked it up and smashed it on his head. He became furious and attacked me. He would have killed me that night had the landlady not intervened. The very next day, I was turned out by the landlady. My sister pleaded a lot on my behalf, but to no avail. She secretly gave me a 500 rupee bill (about 7 USD) before we parted. For days, I roamed from place to place and finally reached the tea stall across the road where I am now. You know, I have been saving my earnings so that I can visit my sister again'.

As Preetha listened to his tale, her heart ached from anguish; droplets of tear pooled in her eyes and rolled down her smooth cheeks. Her heart heaved from a turmoil inside just like the nature outside was lashed by gushes of wind and torrential rain.

Salim kept mum for a few minutes and then continued in an agonized voice 'To speak the truth, maa'm, I did not enter here just for taking shelter from the rains. The shop I work for was closed for the last two days as the owner did not turn up. I didn't have any food since last night. I was very hungry. Nemai, the homeless street looney, told me that there was a celebration in this apartment complex today. There would be a lot of waste food in the garbage bin. I snuck into the building in hope of scavenging some food, but the watchman spotted me before I could reach the backyard'.

Preetha could not bear any more. She got up from the sofa and called up the restaurant to place more orders. She was told that delivery would take time as it was still raining outside. Preetha felt annoyed this time and told them to send in the food at once; she would bear the extra charge, she said. The man replied with professional courtesy that they would try their level best. Preetha dropped the receiver and cursed the man under her breath. She started thinking what to offer the boy in the meantime. Her apartment was in disarray, nothing worthwhile in the fridge too.

'You stay here... I'm coming in a second', said she. She cursed the maid for not keeping any ready snacks in the kitchen. The fact is she never told the maid to keep some food in the kitchen - she was not bothered for such things anymore!

She spotted a jar on a rack with some cookies in it. Picking it up, she hurriedly returned to the living room. Handing the jar to Salim, she told 'Help yourself...I have ordered for food; it would take some time'. The boy froze and pleaded 'No maa'm...I am okay. I shall leave as soon as the rain stops. But, please see that I am not handed over to the police...'

Preetha said 'I dare whoever wants to do so... take a few... please...' as she took out a few cookies from the jar herself.

Salim was still not agreeing. Preetha placed the palm of her hand on his head and pleaded softly 'Won't you listen to me? See... I am just like your mother, isn't it?'

A shiver went through Salim as soon as he heard this. He took the biscuits with a trembling hand. Preetha was observing the boy...in spite of being famished; he started eating the biscuits slowly. He is really well mannered, Preetha thought.

She sat on the sofa, observing the boy as he was eating. She was feeling a deep compassion in her heart. The vodka was having its effect...there was a strange drowsiness inside. She felt drawn towards the boy; it was not plain compassion... It was something else. She was under a spell, a web of myriad feelings.

Salim ate all the biscuits one by one and then asked 'Maa'm, can I have some water please?' Preetha broke out in a sob!

The boy looked at Preetha, dumbfounded. 'Did I say anything wrong, maa'm? No, please... don't cry maa'm... I...I'am going away.' said he.

'No!' cried out Preetha. 'Come...come here' Preetha called out to the boy with open arms. As Salim took one or two hesitant steps forward, Preetha grabbed his wrists and forcefully pulled him into her bosom. She started crying uncontrollably. She didn't cry like this even when she lost her unborn child. The boy went stiff for some time; but then, he too was swayed by emotion and softly hugged Preetha's body. He put his head on her chest and started shedding tears silently.

Gradually, Preetha's sobs subsided and came to a stop. She was feeling a strange tranquility inside. It felt so good to hug the thin, frail body of the boy. She put a finger below his chin and gently lifted up his face. His eyes were half closed from the warmth of her comfort; his lips were trembling gently from overflowing emotion. Preetha kept looking at that sweet innocent face for a long time and then, as if unknown to herself, leaned and placed her soft, plump lips on his thin trembling ones for a warm, soft kiss. She hugged him tighter and started raining kisses on his checks, below his eyes, on his forehead. And then finally their lips locked with a hungry yearning. Preetha's lips, and tongue invaded the boy's small maw, tasting his mouth, drinking from it and in return filling him up with her warm saliva. Something had gotten into her. Her passion had become uncontrollable; otherwise this is certainly not the way she was going to kiss him, a little boy, young and small enough to be her son. As their mouths parted, there were strings of spit hanging between their lips. Preetha slurped in the gooey strands.

Salim, too, was overcome with unbridled emotions. His breathing became rapid. At long last, Preetha asked softly 'I have put you on my lap and kissed you. I have been drinking and smoking. My breath is not fresh...did you feel bad about it?'

Salim swallowed hard, looking at her with his big hazel eye; in a faint voice, he uttered 'No...Y...your breath is fine.'

Preetha let out a deep sigh, lifted the boy from her lap and put him beside her on the sofa. 'My! How light he felt, as if he had no weight at all like a kitten!'

Myriad emotions were flooding Preetha's mind. She felt a sudden pang of guilt for what she had just done. That kiss was not motherly at all, it was of a woman yearning of sexual gratification. She felt a sudden unease. Preetha dropped the pallu of her saree from her chest; a surprised half-cry escaped her lips as her eyes fell on her breasts. Milk was seeping out of her stiff nipples and drenched her blouse! This was on the other hand the primal yearning of a mother.

Preetha held Salim's hand and spoke with a tear choked voice. 'Salim, I am sorry,' she said, 'I acted inappropriately. It was not right of me to kiss you like that'. Salim looked at her with large confused eyes and said 'It was possibly the first time I felt so good in years Ma'am. I felt safe and loved; your arms were so warm and soft around me as if nothing could hurt me anymore. I am not feeling anymore pain, as if the watchman had never beaten me at all. You healed me in that instant.' He said. His words sounded so mature and full of earnestness, Preetha could not control herself anymore and held his head on his bosom as it heaved with her sobs. Preetha was crying again, and Salim was also shedding tears of sadness combined with happiness silently. They both kept crying for an unknown period of time, as if the world around them melted and flooded by their emotions. Nothing seemed to matter anymore, just a woman who has been scorned, cheated and robbed of her most precious belonging and a boy who had lost everything even before he started his life.

Slowly their tears subsided. Preetha looked down deeply into Salim's eyes, held his hand and placed it on her heavy, soft and warm bosom. 'Swear to me...' she said, 'Swear that everything you said is true. I need you to swear because I am going to take a major decision in my life at this moment.' She said with a trembling voice.

'I...I swear Ma'am...I have no reason to tell any lies.' Salim's gaze was drawn to her breasts; his large hazel eyes seemed even larger as he kept staring at them, wide-eyed in surprise, the thin material of the blouse was sopping wet with her milk, which was also giving out a faint odor! Though his body did not grow in harmony with his age owing to continued lack of nutrition, but his male hormones were already active. He was visibly stunned to see the opulent assets of such a stunningly beautiful, fully grown-up woman from such closeness! He looked so utterly confused and nervous.

Looking at him, Preetha could realize, with her natural instinct, the whirlwind of emotions playing in the boys mind. Without paying any heed, she opened the hooks of her blouse with expert hands one by one. She literally picked up the boy with her strong hands and put him on her lap, almost forcibly.

'Stop calling me Ma'am...I told you to call me Mom!' she said with mock agitation. The boy froze, overcome by the turn of events. Preetha held out her left nipple in front of his mouth and said softly 'Drink from me...I know you are so hungry and I shall fulfill my long pent-up needs through you, sweety!'

Salim looked at her in wide-eyed wonder; he had no control over his emotions. Puckering his trembling lips, he caught the large nipple between them. An electric-like shock went through Preetha's body which was responded by a large streak of lightening and a bolt of thunder outside in the dark wet sky. A half-audible gasp escaped Preetha's mouth 'Ahh... issshhhh...'.

Salim started sucking gently; he was too overcome with emotions and went with the flow.

Preetha squealed 'Suck hard... ahh, the pores are stuck... suck harder, dear...'

Salim closed his eyes and gave a strong pull with his lips, his thin cheeks caved in by the force of the suck. 'Ufffff...' moaned Preetha. Afraid by her reaction, Salim tried to remove his lips from the nipple, but Preetha forcefully held his head immobile and, with her other hand, pushed her left boob forcefully into his mouth. She could feel that milk has started flowing freely from her breast.

Salim did not like the taste of breast milk initially, but, as he nursed on, he felt intoxicated. He continued sucking like a new born babe. A heavenly bliss and pure pleasure descended on Preetha; she slowly reclined on the sofa and put her head on the backrest. Her face was lit up by a heavenly smile... a smile befitting a contended mother!

Preetha kept on caressing the boy's head and back in an intimate motherly manner as he fed from her. 'Oh God!', she thought in her mind, 'I never could imagine the pleasure of nursing a child...my womanhood reached fulfillment today!'. She could feel that her breast milk filling up the mouth of this poor urchin, going down his throat into his stomach, gratifying his hunger, 'My God...such gratification, so much pleasure, what bliss!

After some more time, Salim detached his mouth from her nipple and said 'No more...I am full Ma'am!'. Preetha smiled sweetly and playfully striking his cheek, remarked mockingly 'There is another one! What will happen to that? And didn't I tell you to call me mom or mommy?'

Salim gasped, 'B...But...you are actually not my mother...how can I call you mom?!'.

Preetha said emphatically 'I filled your belly with the milk of my body, which makes me your Mom. I am your mom so stop addressing me as an unknown lady. You shall henceforth address me with love, as a son should address his mom, okay?'.

Salim nodded his head in meek acceptance.

Preetha pulled his body a bit more downwards and pressed her other full breast on his mouth. She said mockingly '... Now say, mom - give me milk!'.

With the weight of Preetha's large breast pressing on his mouth, Salim could mutter 'Mom...gib be bilk'. Preetha laughed aloud in glee 'Shit, you are so cute!' she cried.

Salim started sucking again. Preetha felt the initial pang of pain in her other unused nipple; but in a while she was again flooded with bliss". 'Uffffff...keep sucking, dear...keep drinking, as much as you want!' Preetha muttered with closed eyes.

After some time, Preetha opened her eyes. Suddenly, her gaze was drawn to the front of his shorts. She got startled! The boy was wearing a very old tattered boxer shorts, the fly was open in absence of buttons and...oh! The boy's hard erect penis rose straight out of it and stood erect in the air! The penis was small in size... may be five inches in length (which is normal; one cannot expect a larger penis in a boy such small size, Preetha mused internally), but it was rock hard! It looked a stick made up of pink frozen ice. Yes, the penis was pink in colour. Unlike other parts of his body, his genitals never came in direct contact with sunlight; so it retained its original color. Preetha mused internally, 'God! just imagine how fair was the boy!'.

Preetha thought to ignore the sight, but her gaze was constantly getting drawn towards it. 'It may be small in size, but beautiful and perfectly shaped', she thought. The pink foreskin was drawn back; the reddish tip and glans were clearly visible! The tip was already moist with pre-cum. The penis was drawing her attention like a magnet; she felt an irresistible urge to touch it! A turbulence stormed in her mind - a tussle of urge over hesitation. 'Shame on me! I told him I am his mom...why should I have such an urge?, she reasoned within herself. Then, another thought flooded her mind. 'Well, why his penis is standing hard and erect like this then? Can one have an erection with one's mother?'.

The boy has undergone so much suffering in his small life; so much torture and neglect. A fabulous woman like Preetha has shown him such kindness, given him the privilege of her closeness, warmth and care. Well, he may feel aroused. Truly, Preetha is such a girl who can make any male hot any moment with her sexual appeal. And, then, the boy may be smallish in size, but his hormones must have become active! Preetha did not find anything wrong in Salim's physical excitement, after all.

A torrent of thoughts went through her mind. 'I compelled him to address me as mom, I myself fed him my breast milk, but, frankly, what is his direct biological relation with me?' Preetha reasoned internally. 'If a girl can give so much permissiveness and warmth to a young adult, how she can prevent his normal biological urge?'

'Well, in that case, will it not be better if she also helps in releasing his sexual tension?' she thought and, to face the truth, why only Salim is to blame? - doesn't her own body and mind are asking for fulfillment? - not just as a mother, but also as a woman?

Preetha slowly reached out, caught hold of the boy's erect penis in her soft hand and started to stroke it gently. The boy got startled, jerkily removed his mouth from Preetha's nipple and looked down, milk oozing down the corner of his lips. Preetha pressed his head back to her boobs. 'Be quiet, it's okay. Keep sucking... let me take care of you. You would love it in the end.' Preetha purred.

Within five minutes, Salim jerkily removed his mouth from Preetha's boobs and let out a long muffled cry 'Ahhhh... oh Mom!' as squirts of semi-dense semen started spurting out of the red tip of his hard penis in large blobs. Being a boy, the semen was not very dense, but Preetha was surprised by its quantity. It must have filled half a cup, she thought. Rivulets of semen rolled down Preetha's hand, oozed out of her fist and pooled onto his shorts.

Salim lay still for a long time on Preetha's lap - fully spent. His small chest was trembling like a bird, his body being raked with strained breathing. His T-shirt was soaked in milk that oozed out of his mouth while his boxer shorts were wet with semen. Preetha reclined back on the couch, resting herself as the boy lied between her legs. She felt relaxed and dreamy.

When his breathing became normal again and he was in a position to speak, he asked Preetha in a dazed voice 'What happened to me, mom...did I piss in my pants? But, I had a strange feeling in my body - it never happens when I pee!'

Preetha giggled heartily, 'Pee does not look like this either.', she said as she brushed her semen-soaked fingers on Salim's cheeks. His cheeks got smeared with semen as he winced back.

'Ehhh... nasty... ishhhh', Salim said as he sat up upright on the sofa and tried to rub his face dry with the hem of his T-shirt.

'No use rubbing your face with it...your shirt, shorts have all become totally soiled. Take them off, I shall put them in the washing machine.', Preetha said as she loosely draped her pallu over her bare chest.

shotacon1
shotacon1
61 Followers