Motherly love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let's get you cleaned up.'

I allowed her to take my hand and lead me toward the ladies. Inside she found an empty cubicle and locked the door behind her. 'Let me see.'

Her hand slid down the front of my pants and inside the panties, lingering for a moment as she smirked at me. 'Carole, you sexy randy bitch,' She'd no idea that I had shaved my pubes. The hand curved over my mound, and I opened my legs wider, giving her greater access and waiting in anticipation for her finger to slide into my hot wet cunt as I let out a moan that must have been heard in all of the other cubicles.

When she withdrew the finger, it glistened in the light, covered in my cum and juices as she opened her mouth and inserted it, licking, and sucking it clean. 'You taste especially nice Carole. I'm going to lick your pussy clean when we get home.'

I was a woman, a mature woman. How many times had I had sex, more than she'd probably had hot dinners, and yet here I was, acting as though I was still a virgin? Her manner, her brazenness and the choice of words had me highly aroused as I did something completely out of character. 'Now it was my turn,' I thought, spinning her around and placing her back against the wall of the cubicle.

The expression on my face implied that I was in charge, my mouth locking against hers once more, but this time the kiss was so full of passion and arousal that I could feel her trying to moan and groan, with only a rumbling managing to escape, My right hand went under her dress and straight down the front of her panties, quickly finding her open wet pussy and sliding a finger inside as I began to frig her. My left hand went to her tits, squeezing and kneading the flesh, pulling, and twisting at her nipples as a second finger joined the first in her cunt.

When I pulled my head back to let her breathe, a third finger joined the other two and I frigged her as fast and hard as I could until I thought my arm would drop off. Her eyes glazed over, mouth opening and saliva dribbling down her chin as I made her orgasm, Pippa suddenly like a rag doll in my hands as her body jerked, limbs flailing as she started to wail. To silence her, we kissed again, my fingers continuing to pound her cunt as she bounced off the cubicle wall, eyes rolling up into her head. Deciding she'd had enough for the moment, my hand slowed, now gently massaging her pussy as her juices flowed into my palm and splattered onto the tiled floor.

Slowly, she was coming back to reality, tears flowing down her cheek, as her arms went around me. 'I love you, Carole. I've always been in love with you.'

When I withdrew my hand, it was well and truly covered in her cum. I held it up so that she could see and then slowly began to clean it with my tongue, Pippa joining me as we sucked a finger each.

'And now, we had better properly get cleaned up and find Rosie.'

The lights had gone up and security was ushering people out, it seemed strange without the sound of music booming away.

'Well?' Rosie asked her cousin; her mother up ahead forcing her way towards the taxi rank.

'Jesus, Rosie. I really enjoy what we do together. But what your mum did to me in the toilets was fucking out of this world. She made me feel like a child, as though that was the first time a woman had touched me. I've never cum as hard in my life. I love her Rosie; I really love your mother.'

The taxi ride home seemed silent compared to the club, even though Rosie and Pippa talked non-stop. Despite what had already happened, I was beginning to have doubts again, I know I had told her 'yes,' but could I go through with it?

'I'm going up. I'll see you in the morning.' Pippa did not attempt to follow me, and I felt relieved as I closed my bedroom door. Maybe she was too drunk to remember.

Staring at myself in the mirror I felt quite proud of the way I looked. All right, my face gave the game away, there was no chance I looked as young as my daughter, but in these clothes, I still looked quite sexy. That was the problem though, the clothes hid the lumps and bumps, the orange peel on my thighs, the bit of a tummy and the signs of sag that said my tits were heading south.

I know what Pippa had said, but that was dressed up. When she saw me naked, she was going to be disappointed. I was about to undress, the tapping at my door distracting me and making me jump. Was that Pippa? I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

'Come in.' I managed.

Rosie's face appeared, giving me a concerned smile.

'Pippa wasn't sure if you had changed your mind.'

'Neither am I,' the hesitation and apprehension evident.

Taking my hand, we sat on my bed. 'I'm old Rosie. What's she going to think when I undress?'

'She's going to think that you look fantastic and sexy...... because you do.' I wasn't paying attention to her words.

'I bet everyone she has been with is your age, young and slim, everything where it should be, not like me.' I was close to tears.

'If I tell you something, you must promise not to say a word, or let on to Pippa that you know.'

I nodded, wondering what the secret could be.

'Pippa has slept with an older woman. She knows what to expect and she has fantasised about you for so long.'

'What? Someone from the club? Where are you meeting older women?' The concern was for my daughter. 'Who was it?'

Rosie's head was down, unable to meet my eyes. 'Aunt Maggie...... your sister...... her mum!'

Talk about knocking me down with a feather. I was dumbstruck, my mouth opening and closing but with nothing coming out while my mind worked feverously. Maggie! My sister Maggie had slept with her daughter! My sister Maggie had indulged in lesbian sex! And then another image crept into my head.

Rosie? Have you...... you know...... have you slept with your aunt?' There, the words were out.

She looked at me seriously. 'Yeah, of course, I've slept with Maggie, she is dammed good in bed.' The aunt part had disappeared.

It felt like someone had just snuck up behind me and smashed me in the back of my head with a hammer.

I don't know how long we sat in silence, but at last, my daughter stood.

'I'll tell her you have changed your mind.'

I hesitated. 'Tell her to give me five minutes, I'll be waiting for her.' Rosie grinned as she disappeared.

Quickly I undressed, turned out the main light and put on a bedside lamp. In my bed, the temptation was to pull the covers up to my chin, I resisted, pulling them to my hips and leaving my upper torso naked as I waited patiently, my heart thudding in my chest.

A knock came at my door. 'Come in Pippa.'

The girl who entered was simply that, a girl still, and from the look of it, now unsure of herself.

I used her own words, 'It's ok, I won't bite,' as I pulled the covers back on the side of the bed next to me.

Having committed, I watched with mounting excitement as she undressed. Still, in her going-out clothes, there wasn't a lot to remove and then I waited expectantly as her perfect body climbed into the bed next to me. Sliding down, I turned and faced her, Pippa seemed to have lost some of her confidence.

'Are you not going to kiss me again?' I tried to make my voice as sultry and sexy as possible.

A light went on behind her eyes and then she was moving closer, lips meeting, our naked skin pressed against each other, legs entangled, and pussies pressed tightly against thighs. The kiss became feverish, my hands cupping her breasts and Pippa tweaking my nipples. She was humping my leg, I was humping hers, wet cunts leaving a trail of slippery lubricant up and down smooth skin.

Humping wasn't enough, I wanted to feel her fingers inside me. Pippa wanted the same.

'Finger me, Carole. I want to feel your fingers inside my pussy. See how wet I am for you.'

I inserted two fingers, jiggling them about as I massaged her moist internal flesh. My legs opened so that this gorgeous young woman could do the same to me. Our lips separated and then reattached; it was like I couldn't get enough of her mouth. I wanted to bite, bite hard, I wanted to suck her tongue down my throat. My body was alive to her touch, my arousal mounting, a nervous pulsating energy that was building.

My pussy was on fire, juices flowing freely, her hand and fingers now massaging my clit.

'Fuck. Ohhh shit, yes, yes, just there Pippa...... Oh my god, that, is fantastic.'

Lips breaking apart once more, my mouth going to her beautiful breasts, my tongue roaming over her areola, teeth teasing her nipples. When my lips latched onto her teat and I suckled, Pippa shivered.

Somehow a hand came free, two of my fingers still in her pussy. My desire and arousal now overrode any reservations as I inserted another two fingers into her cunt, four in all and with my free hand slid one up her anus, frigging both orifices fast and hard.

Pippa stared at me, a look of surprise spreading, her eyes opening wide and her mouth falling open, she was on the brink, her face displaying how close she was as I redoubled my efforts. And then I thought for a moment she was going to cry as she started shaking.

Her face was silently pleading, and then her eyes went blank as her body went rigid. She was still staring at me, but she wasn't seeing anymore, her body and brain now controlled by her orgasm and my fingers in her pussy. Continuing to frig her, she went limp initially and then I felt her pussy spasm, followed by her thighs and then her tummy. It progressed through her body, her magnificent orbs beginning to bounce and then her shoulders lifted from the mattress as the loudest wail I had heard erupted from her lips. She raised her head, mouth still open and then flopped back again, repeating the action over and over, half words spilling forth but nothing that made sense.

When my hand and arm became tired, I slowed, gently massaging her pussy before eventually moving and laying with my head on her tummy watching her chest rise and fall. Every so often I would kiss her soft smooth skin, running my tongue in and around her belly button. I could smell her musk, the scent of sex. My arousal had subsided but was still bubbling beneath the surface. I had been correct; Pippa was perfection from head to toe.

At last, her hand moved, stroking my hair, face and cheek, a single finger tracing a pattern across my lips and which I took into my mouth and sucked, tasting my drying juices on it. Pippa raised her head, and I gave her a smile, one of affection and desire.

'I love you, Carole, I always have, and I always will.'

Twisting around, I lay next to her, my face level with her breasts, she had a satisfied smile on her face which when I leant across and kissed her nipples, changed. It was as though I had flicked a switch, the look of arousal behind those dark eyes of hers. She moved, sliding past me, and urging that I move up the bed.

'On your back,' she commanded, opening my legs wide once I turned and I knew what she was going to do.

A smile of devilment, a twinkle in her eyes and then her mouth attached itself to my pussy. Parting my labia, she gaped me, one long slow lick that started nearly at my ring piece and went across my wet open pussy and finished as it flicked and tickled my clitoris.

My body shook, my hand going to her head as I stroked her hair.

'Pippa? Holy shit. Jesus, that is so good Pippa.' Her head lifted for a second; a smile and my juices spread across her face.

'I said I was going to lick you clean Carole.'

Her head went back down and then I cried aloud, her tongue had just poked itself into my cunt and was licking and slurping at every inch of wet pink flesh that it could reach.

I have had many men do this to me, but none with the same finesse and artistry that Pippa exhibited as her tongue seemed to reach parts of the body that others couldn't. She knew exactly where to place her tongue or lips, and how much pressure to apply to extract the ultimate amount of pleasure. I have never felt as turned on or aroused in my life, my body in constant turmoil as to what she would do next.

'Oh fuckkkkk.' Her tongue had just circled and then tickled my puckered entrance, her fingers now in my cunt. I felt two and then three, my pussy was expanding as she added more, taking the time to let me become accustomed until eventually and much to my astonishment, her fist was in my cunt.

''Jesus fucking Christ Pippa, it feels like a massive cock up there.'

She giggled, 'It will do in a minute.' Slowly it withdrew and then surged forward again, back, and forth, getting faster as my pussy began to produce and then lose juices. And then it was fucking me, the beautiful devil incarnate was fucking my pussy with a giant cock as my insides exploded, my brain turning to mush and the world spinning around me. The orgasm in the club had been astounding, this one was out of this world as I screeched and writhed, words pouring from my lips which I had no control over as this darling girl took me to another realm. She was relentless, paying me back for the way I had tormented her and with no release until she had made me climax twice.

I don't know what time we fell asleep, the early hours of the morning I suspect, wrapped in each other arms after we had both experienced numerable orgasms. I heard the door open and then the rattle of a cup and saucer as it was placed by the side of the bed.

My bleary eyes opened, 'Hi princess, how are you feeling?'

'Jealous,' came Rosie's reply.

Sitting up, the covers slid away, it didn't even register that my top half was naked, something I may not have done as easily in the past, not even with my daughter. Looking at the sleeping figure next to me, I was ashamed. She was Rosie's friend, in a way, her partner, and last night I had stolen her, enticed her into my bed and had sex with her.

It must have been hard for my daughter, it was not as though we had been quiet, alone in her room, she must have heard her mother and her friend fucking, she had every right to be jealous.

'Well?'

'Well, what?' came my reply.

'One night only, or something you want to do again?'

I must have looked smug. 'Well, I suppose...... it was the best sex I have ever had.'

'Welcome to the sisterhood mum.'

I heard Pippa wake and then move, her breasts pushing against my back as she kissed my shoulder.

'Anybody mind if I jump in the shower first?'

Still drinking my brew, I told her to go for it, apologising to my daughter once the young woman was out of the room.

'I'm sorry Rosie. That wasn't exactly fair of me, pinching your girlfriend like that.'

She laughed loudly. 'Mum! She isn't my girlfriend, partner, or anything else. It's just a convenience when we are both at a loose end. I don't love her or anything like that. Pippa has always made it plain who she is in love with.'

'But all the noise last night.'

'It doesn't matter mum. If you enjoyed it, which with the noise coming from this room, I suspect you did, then go for it. I'm happy for you.'

Go for it I did, not necessarily clubbing again, although there were another couple of nights that I went out with them, Pippa choosing some quite outrageous clothes for me to wear, and which left me feeling as though I was parading around half-naked, and which aroused me considerably.

I still had work during the day, which meant during the week I wasn't up for late nights, or in Pippa's case, early hours of the morning. That wasn't to say I did not accommodate her; those two weeks flew past in a blur of sexual depravity as I allowed her to abuse my body and I took great delight in devouring hers.

When my sister returned and arrived to pick her daughter up, I felt quite miffed, but inside, I knew I needed to say something to her. I had fucked her daughter; she had a right to know.

'Has she behaved Carole?'

'She has been a dream, Maggie. No problem at all.'

As the girls took the suitcase out to the car, I pulled my sister to one side.

'I need to have a word with you...... in private.' She looked at me quizzically.

'Has she done something wrong?'

'No, no, nothing like that. Something completely different.'

'Come round tomorrow afternoon, Jimmy will be out and I'm sure the girls will be distracted.'

I was there prompt, the house empty, which was a relief.

Sat in the lounge, I just came out with it. 'I need to tell you something. There is no easy way, so I'm just going to come out with it and then you can shout at me...... I've slept with Pippa, or rather, I've had sex with Pippa.'

There was no outburst, only a roar of laughter. I looked at her puzzled, 'Did you hear me. I've had sex with your daughter.' That only seemed to make her laugh louder.

'Carole! She's a grown woman, she can do what she wants. More to the point, did you enjoy it?'

She had left me speechless.

I suppose I sounded slightly bemused. 'Well, yes, in fact, I did.'

Well then, what's the problem?' I hadn't a clue at that moment, I suppose there was no problem.

And then I remembered Rosie's words.

'I believe you have as well Maggie. How did that happen?'

My sister blushed for a moment before recounting her story. 'Her eighteenth birthday, I was drunk, she was drunk, Jimmy was paralytic. Pippa has always known she was gay, even from an early age. You do know that she is in love with you. It started when she was a little girl,' She heightened the sound of her voice, trying to imitate Pippa as a child. 'I love aunty Carole and I'm going to marry her one day.'

'I tried to explain about men and women, but she was too young, and I imagined she would grow out of it...... but she never did. It continued over the years, my daughter continually telling me she was in love with you. She was sixteen when she came out and told me seriously that she was gay. It didn't matter to me; it wouldn't stop me from loving her. But even then, it was the same thing, "Aunty Carole," she was in love with aunty Carole. I explained that she had no chance, that you liked men, but she was adamant.'

'Anyway, her birthday, both of us drunk and playing silly games, just like we, used to do. One thing led to another, and we kissed, and then the kiss led to something else, and then the next thing I know, we are naked down here on the rug having sex while Jimmy is passed out upstairs. I've got to admit sis, I enjoyed it. It was refreshing and different. We are not at it all the time, just occasionally, when the need arises.'

'And Rosie?' I asked.

'Ahh, Who told you?

'Rosie did when I was hesitating.'

'Pippa told me that Rosie was gay as well and that she fancied me. I suppose it did my ego a world of good. It was exciting and arousing to still be considered sexy and desirable. I'm afraid I've slept with your daughter a lot more than I have slept with mine.'

And there it was, out in the open, my sister was having a lesbian affair with my daughter.

'I'll bet there is something she hasn't told you.' Maggie had the same devilment in her face that her daughter got as she gave me a smirk.

Has Rosie told you that she wants to sleep with you, as in S.E.X?'

I was in that place again where my mouth refused to form words and my mind was like a merry-go-round at full speed.

'What? No! Now you are making fun of me.'

Maggie took my hand. 'Rosie knows that I have sex with Pippa from time to time. The two girls have sex from time to time. They don't seem to bother the same, they don't see a casual partner as cheating, it's just...... Normal?'

'Pippa never stops going on about you and I suppose Rosie wants to experience that mother, daughter thing.'

When I left her house, was I considering having sex with my sister? No. I was still coming to terms with having spent nearly two weeks having sex with Pippa and her constantly telling me that she loved me. Now, I had just learnt that she wasn't the only one who had designs on me.