Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie gasped out, "69". Dawn pivoted on top of her mom, her pussy over her mom's mouth as hers went back to feed on her mom's pussy. They both came with earth-shattering orgasms that left them gasping and committing to each other to repeat that more often.

The next morning, both women were a bit groggy from the drink, late night with the men, and a 69 session in the middle of the night. All morning they touched hands in simple indications of a discovery they wished to cherish. They were fully prepared to accept being bi-sexual... at least in terms of each other.

"Ladies?" Mr. Maris' voice broke into their morning work.

"Yes, sir." Both women responding simultaneously and standing up to go to his office.

"Undress, ladies, please." They were both wearing short dresses with pleated skirts. They were naked in moments after removing dresses, bras, and bikini panties. As they were undressing, the other three executives entered the office. The women smiled at seeing the four men and lustily anticipated what they assumed was coming. The women stood before his desk with the other men at the sides of Mr. Maris' desk. "Ladies, I received a call from the men we were negotiating with yesterday. Their flight was early in the morning but they wanted to let me know they made up their minds last night. It seems they were prepared to request further negotiations but... something convinced them otherwise between leaving our offices and their flight this morning."

He slid a piece of paper across his desk. Connie picked it up and held it out for both her and Dawn to look at. "Those numbers indicate how much business we do annually with them. The savings to us due to the... ah... late-night negotiations is shown as a percentage and the dollar savings that could mean to us. You both know what your incentive percentage of that is. We will have to wait for the quarter-end numbers to verify the true value." The women looked up at him to find him and the other executives smiling broadly. "Congratulations, ladies. It appears our plan for using you two is going to be very effective... and profitable for all of us."