Mothers and Daughters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's gross," Jamie said, looking down at his feet as they sunk into the mud.

"No, it's not. There's something sexy about it."

"Hah. You're so worked up right now anything is sexy to you, you horny slut."

She had one foot up on the lowest rail on the gate, spreading herself for Jaime and he took advantage of it, sliding two fingers into her slippery wet cunt.

"Christ, you're wet," he said.

"I told you. Now fuck me."

Within moments Jamie had her bent over hanging onto a rail of the gate as he plowed her from behind. It was the same position they had watched her parents in a little less than twenty-four hours earlier.

"Oh god, yes. That feels so damned good, Jamie. You have the greatest cock ever."

Jamie was silent, taking his time. He held Melissa's broad hips in his hands as he slowly stroked his cock in and out of her hot wet cunt, just as he had watched her father doing with Lisa the night before. The only sound was the obscene slurping sound his cock was making as it slid in and out of her cunt. Their feet had sunk in the mud up to their ankles now, but they weren't noticing.

"Are you thinking about her?" Melissa asked. She wanted to tease Jamie now. She was sure Jamie wanted to do her mother, and she wanted to play with him about it. "They probably are, you know. Probably fucking, right now, right up there on the front porch. Mom told me she was going to do him before she started dinner." Melissa was standing, her legs spread to get her butt to just the right level for Jamie. She was holding on to the rail of the gate with both hands and her big tits were swinging deliciously as Jamie screwed her. She had forgotten about the mud. So had he.

Jamie continued his silence and his steady rhythmic fucking. He knew that a point would come when Melissa demanded that he pick up the pace and do her with everything he had, but for now the pace was perfect and he was enjoying it.

Melissa, like Jamie, was satisfied with the pace, and she let him continue like that for several minutes. It just always seemed so deliciously nasty to Melissa to have her big tits swinging back and forth while some guy plowed her from behind. They went along like that for nearly ten minutes

Then she felt a need to finish. She wanted him to pound her harder so she could feel his big balls banging up against her clit on each stroke. She had an evil idea. "I wonder if I can get him going just by teasing him about my mother," she asked herself?

"That was hot watching them fuck wasn't it?"

"Yeah, sure. I never watched anyone else do it before. I mean except in porn, but that's not like watching the real thing." Before she spoke, Jamie had been thinking of Lisa's butt cheeks peeking out from her short tight cutoff jeans.

"And they were fucking right here, just like this, weren't they?" she said.

"Yeah." Jamie's voice was tight. He was beginning to have to work to control himself. In his head he was imaging the view he had the night before of Lisa's big soft tits swinging back and forth as Luke pounded her.

"Did you see her tits, Jamie? The way they were swinging back and forth. She has bigger tits than me, doesn't she?"

"Yeah." Jamie was beginning to pick up his pace now. He had no control over it. Their bodies were making a slapping sound as Jamie's hips banged against Melissa's ass on each stroke. Melissa was gasping each time Jamie's cock bottomed out on the end of her cunt.

"I'll bet they're doing it, just like this on the front porch, right now," Melissa said. "Aahhhh!" she gasped as Jamie stroked her particularly hard.

Jamie groaned as he fought for control.

"Wouldn't you like to be fucking her right now, just like you are me. Ughhhhhhh. Oh God this is so good," she groaned. They were both losing control.

Jamie was silent but for hard breathing as he screwed his roommate.

"Fucking my mother right now just like you're doing me, listening to her groan every time you ram that big cock of yours home. Eieeeeee. Yes, just like that. You'd love that wouldn't you, Jamie?"

The old gate was rattling now as Jamie pounded away at Melissa, just as it had the night before, but he was imagining Lisa hanging on the porch rail just as Melissa was hanging on this gate rail while Luke pounded his wife mercilessly from behind. The image was just too hot and he began to pound Melissa with everything he had. He knew it was Melissa he was fucking and not Lisa, but . . .

It worked thought Melissa. Jamie was pounding her hard. Oh, so fucking good, she thought and I don't care if he is thinking about screwing my mother. She could feel her climax approaching, so she reached back with one hand and begin to rub her clit, moaning continuously now.

"Fuck me Jamie. Fuck me hard. Fuck me with that big hard prick of yours. And talk dirty." She loved it when they talked dirty.

"Yeah, you're loving it aren't you, you slut. I don't know how you ever got by before you found my big hard dick."

"Yeah and you'd love to put that big hard dick in my Mother, wouldn't you Jamie, you dirty boy. You're thinking about fucking her right now, aren't you, pounding away at her hot slippery cut with that big hard cock of yours while she leans over the porch rail and her big tits swing back and forth."

"Oh, god, I'm coming," she screamed as her climax tore through her body. As she came the image in her mind was not Jamie. It was her Father's big hard cock, squirting stream after stream of cum with her mother's hand, well someone's hand, wrapped around it.

Feeling her cunt clamp down on his cock triggered Jamie's climax. He pulled her hips up tight against himself and held her there as his cock, buried deep in her cunt, filled her with stream after stream of his cum. "Arrrrgh," he screamed almost drowning out Melissa's cries.

Lisa and Luke were curled together sharing post-coital bliss on the front porch swing when they heard the kids' climax.

"Oh my, Lisa," said. "That sounds interesting. Noisy, aren't they? Think we should check on them?"

"I doubt it," Luke said.

Lisa jumped to her feet heading for the stairs, dragging Luke, by a hand. "Come on."

"Clothes?" Luke asked.

"They won't be wearing any. Why should we, silly boy?"

"Oh of course," he said, shaking his head as he followed her down the stairs.

Melissa and Jamie fell to their knees, Jamie's softening prick still in Melissa. He fell forward over her so he as lying on her back, his hands hanging down alongside her. "Oh god, that was good," he said. In his mind he was thinking of screwing Lisa in the same way he had just done Melissa.

"Yes," she responded as her still spasming cunt finally pushed Jamie out completely. Her mind was still occupied by an image of her father's rampant prick squirting stream after stream of cum into the air.

Then her legs wobbled and they both landed in the mud. He rolled off of her so he was sitting in the mud opposite her as she sat up.

"Oh, look what you've done to me, you asshole," Melissa said as she sat up and looked down at her mud covered tits and belly. She picked up handfuls of the gooey mud and threw them against Jamie's chest.

He roared, "You bitch," and smashed a handful of mud into her hair. They both laughed and threw handfuls of mud at each other until she leaned forward and grabbed his face in both her mud-covered hands and kissed him.

It was a long passionate kiss, both of them ignoring some mud flavor, but it was finally interrupted by Lisa's laughter. The young couple turned to see her parents standing naked holding their sides in laughter. Melissa noticed her father's still half engorged cock, gleaming with her mother's pussy juices. Jamie noticed Lisa's big soft tits, the nipples still swollen from her lovemaking with Luke and her flushed chest above her breasts. No one was embarrassed or attempting to cover up. Why bother?

"Get a hose Luke," Lisa said. "We have some cleanup to do." She stepped forward to offer a hand to Melissa to help her up and screeched when Melissa leaned back and pulled her over, face first into the mud. Luke was howling with laughter as Lisa crawled towards him. He was bent over, tears running down from his face. That was when Lisa grabbed his arm and yanked him into the mud along with the rest of them.

Now they were all four in the mud and the situation erupted into a mud wrestling contest with all four grabbing body parts and slathering mud on them. It wasn't long until they were all so mud covered as to make identification impossible. There were times when Jamie had a handful of one of Lisa's tits thinking it was Melissa, and Luke grabbed his daughter's ass thinking it was his wife's. The girls were grabbing ass and occasionally cock without real care to identify the owner. Eventually they all ran out of energy and were lying face up in the mud staring at the deep blue of mountain sky.

Luke spit mud from his mouth and said, "Damn, I'm glad we don't raise pigs."

They all giggled and Lisa responded, "Are you sure? Look at us?"

Luke crawled to his feet and said, "Everyone over on the front lawn, I'll get the hose. It's a good thing the mail is delivered out at the highway. It'd be damned awkward for the mailman to show up right now."


12