Mothers and Daughters Ch. 07

Story Info
Lisa tells Melissa how the menage et trois with Sally began.
7.9k words
4.73
6.4k
10

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

This is the seventh chapter in a series of postings about a young woman, Melissa, who returns from college with her new boyfriend, Jamie, for a visit to her home, a ranch in a remote corner of Southeastern Oregon, and discovers that her parents, Lisa and Luke, have drastically changed their sex lives. It will work better if you have read the prior Chapters.

Once the kitchen was scrubbed, Luke, Lisa and Melissa assembled on the front porch where

the three of them sat naked, in near silence, watching a spectacular sunset and commenting occasionally on how the Shag Wagon seemed to be rocking in response to the orgy going on within. Lisa's boyfriend, Jamie, her brother Sam, a Basque cook Iturri, and Sam's wife Gina had adjourned to Jamie's old VW bus, aptly named the Shag Wagon, for an after dinner orgy.

"When are you to kids going back to Eugene?" Luke asked.

"We need to drive back day after tomorrow," Lisa responded. "Our summer jobs start on next week, but we need to be there a day or two before they start.

"Oh." Luke was silent while he thought.

"I'm sorry it's so soon," Lisa said . "Your father and I have enjoyed having you here."

"I noticed." Lisa said, with a lewd chuckle. "Jamie and I did too."

Luke laughed. "That wasn't what she meant. This was really good because it let us do something we had been needing to do for some time now. We needed to let you understand how our lives had changed. Your mother and I were talking about it this afternoon. She's really pleased we've let you in on things. So am I."

"Okay. I understand that," Melissa responded. "and I admit Jamie and I both had fun.

"Yes we noticed you met our friend Iturri," Luke said.

Melissa blushed a little, but said nothing in response.

"Good. So you're not shocked and dismayed by your parents new lifestyle?" Lisa asked, letting Melissa off the hot seat on the subject of Iturri.

"No certainly not. Well surprised maybe, but not shocked or dismayed. You should have done it years earlier."

There was more silence and a few comments and chuckles about the beating the Shag Wagon's springs were taking.

Luke asked about their summer jobs and Melissa explained that she would still be working as a barista and Jamie had a construction job.

"Not exactly furthering your education is it?" Luke commented.


"No, but we need the money. You always told me I had to work if I was going to college. Jamie's parents told him the same thing."

There was more silence punctuated by the faint sounds of people having wild sex down in the Shag Wagon.

"Your mother and I were talking this afternoon, while you and Iturri were cooking. . . down in the Shag Wagon."

"Oops, you weren't supposed to see that."

Lisa and Luke laughed. "We were surprised we got dinner at all after we saw the two of you headed down there."

"Iturri's a strange little man," Melissa said. "He has a passion for cooking. He gave me the most ferocious fucking I've ever had and then insisted we both get up and go back to the kitchen to work on dinner."

"Didn't seem to impair dinner," Luke said. "He really can cook."

"He really can fuck too," Lisa and Melissa said more or less in harmony.

Luke laughed aloud. "You two are bad. But here's what we discussed, after we quit laughing about you and Iturri heading for the Shag Wagon. Your mother and I would like to have you two kids stay here and mind the ranch this summer. I often need to go out on business, Boise, Portland, Salem, or sometimes Seattle, usually every second week or so, and I like for your mother to come with me. She'd rather do that than stay here on the ranch by herself or go back to Boise. But we don't want to leave this place all alone this time of year. It doesn't matter in the winter because it's too hard for anyone to get in here. Besides, somebody's got to do the irrigating and look after the horses and a few other chores that always seem to need doing around here."

"Yeah, like fixing that toilet that's been leaking upstairs for two weeks," Lisa interrupted.

Luke ignored his wife's caustic comment and continued, "I'm willing to put the two of you on the ranch payroll for the summer to do that . . . and keep your mother company when I'm not here and she is. I'll make sure both of you make more money here than you would have in Eugene. And you don't have to be here all summer. When I'm around there is no reason you can't run over to Boise for a few days. You'll like Boise. It's a good town for young people."

"One other thing," Luke said. "You don't need to worry about things being quite as crazy on an every-day basis as they have been the last few days. Mostly this place is quiet and peaceful. It only gets revved up like this when Sam and Gina or some of our other friends from Boise show up. We may have a little bit different life styles when it comes to sex, but otherwise we all lead more or less normal lives with jobs, families and other things, so this kind of craziness isn't a full time thing."

"Crazy?" Melissa asked. "What was crazy about this weekend? I thought this was your normal lifestyle now."

Luke rolled his eyes and then shook his head at Melissa's teasing comment.

Just as he finished they heard a particularly loud wail of passion from the Shag Wagon. "Sounds like Gina is outnumbered," Luke said.

"Don't worry about your daughter-in-law honey," Lisa said. "She is more than capable of taking care of herself."

Luke smiled. "Yeah, I know that."

"I'm sure you do," his wife said with a lewd look on her face.

"But we're committed to a sublet, Dad." Melissa said, returning the conversation to the original topic.

"I think I've got that handled. I spoke to my friend, Sally, this afternoon after your mother and I hatched this plan. She has a young friend who needs a sublet in Eugene for the summer so she can take that off your hands."

"We'd have to go back and get our stuff."

"I know. We think you should take one of the ranch pick-ups for that. I have my doubts about how many more trips across the state the old Shag Wagon is good for. In fact given the beating it's taking right now, I'm not sure it would even make it back to the highway."

Melissa laughed. "You've got a point there, Dad."

"Besides, your mother has this silly idea that I should buy it from Jamie and keep it here, as 'yard art' for when the Rev comes to visit. She wants to add an erotic paint job to it. The Rev has an artist friend that could really do it up right."

"Luke," Melissa scolded him. "You weren't supposed to tell her that."

They were all silent for a while.

"Well, that all sounds pretty good to me. I'm kind of tired of the barista job," Melissa finally said, "But I'll have to talk to Jamie. I don't know how his conservative parents are going to feel about his spending his summer on a remote ranch in the middle of nowhere screwing his girlfriend's mother and her friends and relatives."

They all laughed. Luke said, "Oh l'm sure they'll feel just fine about it, if he just tells them he's fucking his girlfriend too. We don't want them to think he's spending his summer with a family of perverts."

"Luke, you're so bad," Lisa scolded him again. "Just for that you can go in and get the rest of the flan for us. I didn't get any at the dinner table."

"Yeah except for what you were licking off of Gina's tits," Melissa said.

"And my dick," Luke added.

Lisa smiled. "That is an interesting way to eat dessert, but please Luke. Get me some more. I promise to eat it with a spoon this time."

Luke got up and went in to get the rest of the flan. As the screen door slammed, Melissa asked her mother, "So, Mom. Tell me more about Sally. How did it come about that Dad's old lover became your new lover?"

Lisa smiled. "Oh that's an interesting story. It will have to wait until Luke comes back with the flan. The short answer is I seduced her, or maybe she seduced me. It was never quite clear. And she is still your Dad's lover too. It's complicated. But let's wait for the flan."

When Luke returned juggling three plates of flan, Lisa said, "Luke dear, our daughter wants to know how your illicit lover became my lover,"

"And still your lover, Dad?" Melissa added.

"Which one?" Luke asked.

"Don't be a smart aleck. We mean Sally."

"Oh her. That's easy. She's very horny."

"No Luke. Melissa wants to hear the details."

"Oh, I see. Maybe I should have brought whiskey out instead of flan."

"It's okay dear. I'll tell the story. I'm better at telling this kind of story than you are. You always want to say something like Lisa met Sally and they were horny and they wound up in bed fucking. There's a lot more to it than that.

"It went like this," Melissa said:

"When I first found out about Luke and Sally I threw a temper tantrum—a world class, screaming, crying, china throwing, divorce threatening, temper tantrum. Somewhere in that day of screaming and crying Luke agreed not to see Sally any more. That wasn't good enough of course because Sally was merely a symptom of our problems and not the cause. Things didn't really get straightened out between us until we went through therapy with the Rev.

"We had gone through most of our sessions with the Rev and even gone to one of his parties where everyone is running around naked screwing anyone they want or who wants them--and we did that night. Boy did we." Lisa shook her head and smiled before continuing.

"I don't know how any men I had sex with that night, or how many women, because I don't keep score, but it was a lot and the same for Luke, but not necessarily with the same people. Then he took me home and made love to me, and he was better than all the others. That was when I looked him in the eye and said, 'Okay, you're forgiven, and Luke if you want to go back to having an affair with Sally on your trips to Salem, it's okay with me. Just keep taking me to the Rev's parties.'

"He looked at me and said, 'That's not good enough, Lisa. We're partners. To make this right you have to have her too. I watched you tonight with Gina, and Julia, and that redhead whose name neither of us can remember. That was serious fun, for both of us. I want to watch you with Sally. That's the deal Lisa. I would like to have my relationship with Sally again, but you have to be included. I want you to seduce Sally and let me watch.'

"I wasn't all that surprised. The therapy sessions in the Rev's Party Room when Luke was watching me have sex with others were always among Luke's favorites. Your father likes to watch dear. He likes to fuck too, but he really likes to watch others fucking, especially if one of them is me.

"So the next morning Luke and I lay in bed and hatched a plan to seduce Sally. The first step in the plan was for him to call Sally and tell her he had to have her back and that I was okay with that. Not marriage or anything like that. Just the kind of casual sex they had been having before everything blew up. I was sitting across the kitchen table from Luke while he talked. They talked for a while, and then Luke began trying to seduce her over the phone. I could only hear his side of the conversation, but I could pretty well guess at her side.

" 'It'll be worth it Sal,' he said in his best low growly voice. 'Remember how good our trips down to Lincoln City used to be?' Luke winked at me as he spoke. That was when I began openly caressing my breasts through the T-shirt I was wearing. Listening to him trying to seduce Sally over the phone was a real turn-on.

" 'Remember the first time we went down there? We couldn't leave until we both finished sitting through a long boring committee hearing. What you hadn't told me was you weren't wearing any panties during that long boring committee hearing. That would have been so hot if I'd known.'

" 'Of course I found out you were indecent while we were driving down to the coast. You kept flashing your naked pussy at me. That was the first time you shaved it too. But I just assumed you had shed your undies somewhere between the end of the hearing and when we got in the car to leave town. It wasn't until we got to the coast that you told me that you had been naked beneath your dress all the way through that hearing, and that you hadn't paid attention to a word that was said because you were daydreaming about my big dick. You showed me the sketches of my erect cock you had made in your note book when everyone thought you were taking copious notes on the hearing. We barely got out of bed at all that weekend.' He listened to Sally say something and then he responded, 'Oh yeah, there was a lot of sex that wasn't in bed or even in the motel room, but you know what I meant.'

"The conversation went on like that for fifteen minutes, with lots of graphic detail, and by the time they finished a several things had happened: Luke had made Sally cum; he and Sally had agreed to meet up in Portland the following week; and Luke and I were sitting in the kitchen masturbating, still fully dressed mind you, but masturbating in full view of each other as he and Sally had their lewd conversation. I had pushed my T-shirt up over my tits and had my hand pushed down in my sweat pants playing with my pussy. Luke had opened his jeans and was openly stroking his big cock. That was really kinky, watching my husband seduce his old lover over the phone while we both pushed our clothes aside just enough to allow us to openly masturbate. As soon as he put the phone down, he walked around the table and picked me up and lay me face down on table with my ass sticking out. He pulled my sweat pants off and threw them across the room. It felt so good as his big stiff cock slid between my pussy lips and filled me up. As soon as he was all the way in I told him to go ahead and pretend he was fucking Sally.

"It's okay Luke, I said. Just pretend I'm that skanky redhead of yours and pound away at my cunt like you would hers. You can even call me Sally. I need to practice for when I watch you make her cum in Portland. Do you talk dirty to her Luke, like you do to me?' I asked. 'I bet you do. Go ahead.' And he did.

" 'Oh fuck Sally. That hot cunt of yours feels so good wrapped around my cock. Feel how hard my cock is. It's been six months since I've had this hard cock rammed up your cunt. Have you missed it Sally? Have you.'

" 'Oh god yes Luke,' I said pretending to be Sally. 'I spent so much time imagining you fucking me just like this, from behind, with your hands digging into my ass, just like they are now, and your cock, that rock hard cock, pounding away at my dripping cunt. Oh yeah! Fuck me Luke! Fuck me!'

"And he did. He fucked me furiously. He called me Sally, and he fucked me furiously, and it was marvelous.

"A week later we traveled together to Portland for step two of our plan. Sally knew Luke was coming, but she had no idea I was coming also. When we got to Portland we got a hotel room downtown (a Marriot I think). Once we were checked in Luke called Sally and told her that things had gotten complicated. He said that I had found out why he was going to Portland and insisted on coming along and meeting her before I let him get together with her. That took a long conversation. I'm sure she thought I just wanted to scratch her eyes out, but Luke was a good salesman, much better than I had ever thought he was. Eventually she agreed to meet me at a bar down towards the river in downtown Portland called the VQ. Apparently, it was a watering hole for lawyers and lobbyists. Not a dive by any means. It was agreed that I would meet her there at two, after the lunch crowd had left and still leaving plenty of time for Sally to have her tryst with Luke later that afternoon.

"I didn't really have a plan when I stepped into the VQ. It was an old bar in an even older brick building near the river in downtown Portland. I've heard it was recently torn down for something the City wanted to build. But then it was in a long, narrow, high ceilinged building, probably a warehouse at one time. There was a long bar down one side and a row of booths with high backs down the other side.

"Sally was sitting at the bar, a mixed drink before her. She wasn't hard to spot from Luke's description: about thirty years old, tall and slim with long, thick, red hair that cascaded down over her shoulders; striking green eyes and a pale skin with a few freckles to match the red hair. I could see that her legs were long and shapely. She was dressed in conservative business dress, a skirt that would have broken at her knees had she been standing, but was now well up her thighs, a soft sweater, probably cashmere, that beautifully outlined her medium sized breasts, and a conservative string of pearls. She wore more make-up than me but it was not trashy, just carefully designed to draw attention to her best features, including her eyes. Hmm. Luke has good taste, I thought as I walked down the bar.

"When I stood a couple of feet away I asked, 'Sally Goodman?'

"She turned and said, 'Yes,' and looked me over carefully. 'You must be Lisa.'

" 'Yes.'

" 'Let me buy you a drink and let's move to that booth down at the end where we can talk.'

"We sat opposite each other in a booth, with a fresh gin and tonic before each of us. I was nervous enough that I wished I had a double.

" 'So you are Luke's wife?'

" I nodded. 'And you are his lover?'

" 'I was.'

" 'I still am.'

" 'I know. Luke told me that the two of you patched up your marriage. I am happy for both of you. He's a good man.'

" 'We agree on that, but you should know that we didn't exactly 'patch up' our marriage. It's more like we rebuilt it, based on a whole new set of assumptions about what marriage is supposed to be about.'

"She took a long pull on her drink and then, pushing a wayward lock of her thick red hair aside, she looked at me with her striking green eyes as she thought about what I had said. Luke had told me that Sally frequently paused in a conversation while she thought about what someone had said. She licked her lips and asked, 'Can you tell me about it?' She didn't react or tell me what she thought about what I had said. She just asked for more information. In addition to being beautiful, she was smart and thoughtful.

" 'Okay.' I went through a lengthy description of the marriage counseling we had obtained from the Rev emphasizing the importance he placed on separating the concepts of love and lust. I didn't tell her all of the graphic details of the sex we had with him and others, but I made it clear that we had both become comfortable with extramarital sex as a result of the Rev's therapy.

"She listened intently, her unblinking green eyes boring into me. When I finished she nodded and said, 'Hmmm. Very interesting. There was a time in my life when I could have benefited from that kind of counseling.'

" 'Now I would like to know a bit about you. You are very beautiful, but I always thought it would take more than just beauty to woo Luke away from me.'

"She smiled and said, 'Thanks, but I can't say I really wooed Luke away from you. I merely took advantage of a situation. The two of you were ignoring each other and I found Luke to be such an extraordinary and attractive man that I couldn't resist enjoying his company for a while. I never had any notion that it was going to be permanent, unless you were a much weaker woman than Luke led me to believe. And you clearly aren't. Oh and by the way you are beautiful also. Luke has good taste.'

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers