Mothers and Daughters Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'Oh god, Louise. You are a devil. That is so good. Please don't stop. Oh god.'

"This time I didn't torture her forever. As she humped her hips against my face I began giving her clit a light touch at the end of each stroke of my tongue. "Oh fucking god. Yes, yes, yes,' she said. 'That's it. That's it. Keep doing that. You're going to make me cum again. But, but, oh . . .' she gasped, unable to finish her thought. 'But . . . oh yeah, yeah. Put . . . put your fingers back in my cunt again.' She was so enraptured she was almost unable to talk.

" 'Oh yes that's it. Now press on the spot. That spot you were on earlier.'

"I began to press hard on her G-Spot and her language deteriorated into a string of moans and Spanish obscenities. Now I had given up licking her lips. My tongue was focused on circling and torturing her clit. I knew she couldn't last long and I wanted this to be good, so I sucked her hard little clit between my lips and nicked it so lightly with my teeth. She went off like a sky rocket and she squirted juices from her cunt like a volcano going off. Her body was rigid, her hips and hands pressing my face against her sex as she screamed out her climax and then she collapsed, using the last of her strength to push me away. Her orgasm wasn't near as long as her first climax, but it was even more intense than the first. I sat up on my haunches between her outstretched legs smiling with pride. I had never made a woman cum that hard before.

"Eventually Carmelita began to recover. Her breathing slowed, she pushed her unruly mass of hair from her face, and she raised herself up, leaning on her arms so she could look at me, still sitting on my haunches between her legs. 'Oh my,' she said. 'You are a much better lover than your husband.'

"She pulled herself further up so she was sitting opposite me—both of us sitting cross legged and naked on my bed at 11:30 in the morning, Carmelita sexually sated, at least for now, and me craving the treatment I had just given her. 'I think it may be my turn now,' she said. 'My turn to do you.' She reached out with a hand and ran a finger slowly and softly around the nipple of one of my naked breasts. Nothing else. Not a kiss, no fondle of my breast, not a pinch or even a touch of my engorged nipple, nothing but just the lightest softest touch of the sensitive flesh of my areola on my right breast. Her hand slowly dragged her fingertip in circles. That was all she did and it sent a flash of fire to my core. How could such a soft touch have that effect? "Oh," I gasped.

"Si," she said. "You want more?"

" 'Yes, oh god yes,' I responded. I couldn't believe how aroused her simple touch had made. 'Show me Carmelita. Show me what you can do.'

" 'Oh yes Mrs. Smithson. Now I will show you. I will show you what I can do.' And she did. For the next hour and a half she stroked, licked, sucked, tickled, pulled, pinched, and fingered every sensitive part of my body driving me to more climaxes than I could count. She didn't torture me as I had her. She just drove me to one climax after another until I cried out for rest.

"After a rest we engaged in mutual stimulation. We ate each other to delicious mutual climaxes in the sixty-nine position. We lay, our legs entwined with our sex organs rubbing, while we pulled on each other's nipples. And finally we lay watching each other masturbate while we talked about how erotic the night before was when I watched her fucking my husband while she watched me standing in the doorway masturbating.

"Around 2:00 o'clock or so, we decided we were hungry, so we walked, still naked, back down to the kitchen where we drank wine and ate leftovers from the fridge until Carmelita looked at the clock on the wall and said, 'Time to get dressed Mrs. Smithson. Lisa will be home soon.'

" 'Oh yeah. The Kid. I forgot about her.'

" 'Why do you call her that? Why do you call her 'the Kid.' Lisa is really sweet, but you always call her 'the Kid.' Why?'

Lisa suddenly stopped reading and was silent.

Melissa, focused on the driving, didn't react immediately. She was guiding the truck through the long curves leading down to the broad plain where the Boise River, draining out of the high mountains to the east, joined the Snake River as it continued it's course from Wyoming until it eventually joined the Columbia River in Washington.

Eventually she noticed her Mother's silence. "What is it Mom. Was that the end of the entry?"

"Yes, it looks like it was," Lisa lied. "There must be more in the next volume."

"Yeah, there must be more. Louise must have answered Carmelita's question. I thought that was so cold that your Mother didn't use your name. She always just refers to you as 'the Kid' in her diary. Why was that I wonder?"

"I . . . I don't know," Lisa replied, visibly upset. "We will have to look at the next volume. It's in Boise. We can get it while we are there."

Lisa was silent the rest of the way to Boise. Melissa was curious and concerned about what it was that Lisa had read that had obviously upset her, but she knew better than to ask. Her Mother would tell her when she was ready. When they got to Lisa and Luke's home in Boise, Lisa went immediately to a box out in the garage containing more of Grandma Louise's diaries. She looked about in the box until she found the next one in the series which she then tucked in the front seat of the truck. It took them a few minutes to gather up the clothing items the two women had driven to Boise to retrieve, but Lisa's uncharacteristic silence continued.

Just as they were about to leave, she stopped and used her cell phone to call Luke. "Luke honey," she said. "We need to postpone our Serving Wenches dinner until tomorrow night. I don't think I'm going to be in the mood for it tonight."

The speaker on the phone was loud enough so Melissa could hear Luke's response. "Sure Hon. What's the matter. You sound upset."

"I think I just found out more about my mother Louise than I ever wanted to know."

"What?"

"We can talk about it when I get home. I've got to read some more in the diary. I'm sure there is more. Melissa can drive."

Melissa knew that her mother wasn't going to tell her anything she wasn't willing to tell her father, so she didn't bother to ask.

"So dinner is tomorrow night now, Mom?"

"Yup, and we need to stop at the Mall on our way out of town. There are a couple of things we need to buy to make our outfits even trashier. Then do you mind driving back to the Ranch? I know you drove all the way down here, but I've got some reading to do." As she finished she waved the next volume of the diary in the air.

Their stop at the Mall was brief, long enough to purchase snug tight fitting sweaters as an alternative to the blouses they had worn to the Rev's house when dressed as soccer moms. These new tops were so sheer as to be essentially see through and they fit snugly, perfectly designed to disclose a naked breast—covering without hiding. There was another quick stop at a supermarket. "Never head back to the Ranch without buying groceries," Lisa had said, but as they gassed up and drove out of town she was still mostly silent.

Once they were out of the city and headed up into the mountains, Lisa opened the diaries again, but this time she read in silence, starting by rereading the end of the volume she had been reading aloud, and then focusing on the next volume. Eventually, as they were leaving the little town of Jordan Valley, Oregon, Lisa put the volumes down and breathed a long sigh.

Melissa looked over at her Mother and said, "What is it Mom? What's in those diaries that has you so upset?"

"Not yet dear. I'm not ready to talk about it yet. Let's just say I have learned a lot more about my family in the last few hours than I ever wanted to know. Now I have to think about it. You just keep driving."


12